Little Princess & Daddy Ch. 01

Story Info
Nerd girl wants her stud father.
2.5k words
4.43
93.6k
129

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/21/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenna couldn't wait for her last period to end. It was her senior year, and she couldn't wait to finish school and get out. High school had not been an easy time for her. She considered herself a nerd and an outcast. Jenna was very thin, with a very tiny frame. She had black, straight, shoulder length hair, and a nearly flat chest. She wore thick lens glasses, as her vision was really bad without them. She had very pale, white skin. A lot of the kids in school would make fun of her for it. She was also a huge sci-fi/fantasy fan, which didn't earn her any cool points with most. She loved comic books, and cosplay, two things she only told to her only friends, Kara and Bernadette. Jenna was currently going through a goth phase, black nails, lipstick, hair, clothes and all. She couldn't be any more different than her parents were at her age. They were homecoming King and Queen. Her mother Cassandra was head cheerleader in high school, and her father Jonathan was quarterback, and captain of the football team. Sometimes Jenna thought she may have been adopted, but really her parents had just let her grow up being her.

Jenna was close to both her parents, but especially with her father. She was a daddy's girl, and her dad always called her his princess. He still let her sit on his lap, and she loved it. What her father doesn't know was why she loves it so much. He has no idea what effect he has on her, every time he touches her. Jenna has been sexually attracted to older men as far as back she can remember. Her father takes the cake though. She wants him more than any man. She quite frequently fantasizes about her father sneaking in her room at night, pulling down her panties, and eating her pussy, before folding her legs up to her chest, and fucking her tiny body with his enormous cock. She had seen her father's cock a few times, but the first time was by accident. Jenna had come home early from Bernadette's house, and made her way to her father's den. Her mother had been out that day, and she was supposed to be gone until late. Her father had not heard her walk in. He had a corner desk which placed him at an angle when sitting in his computer chair. When Jenna got to the doorway of his den she could see her father from an angle, and his sweats were around his ankles. On his computer screen she could see he was on a website with the title Teen Porn at the top. Jenna was in shock.

Jenna continued standing there, unable to speak from the unbelievable sight before her. Her father clicked around the site a few times, and then he hit play on a clip with an older man, with salt and pepper, hair disrobing a young looking teen girl. The man proceeded to fuck the teen with his sizeable cock. What Jenna was interested in though, was her father. As soon as he started watching the clip, Jenna could see he was stroking his cock. Soon it was fully hard, and Jenna was in awe of it's size. Her father was much longer and thicker than the man in the clip. Jenna could hear her father grunting lightly as her masturbated to the porn clip. Jenna's pussy had gotten wet, and she had rubbed herself through her cotton panties. What she had wanted to do was walk in and start sucking her daddy's cock, but instead she watched as her dad brought himself to orgasm. He stood up and aimed his cock at his monitor, and unloaded his cum stream onto it. Rope after thick rope of cum, splashed all over the screen. Jenna wanted to run in and lick all of it from his screen, but instead she went to her room, and masturbated while picturing her father stroking his cock and shooting his thick cum out.

Ever since that moment, Jenna's masturbation frequency had increased 10-fold. It was hard for her not to think of her father, and his large, vein-covered cock. Once she got home from school, Jenna made her way to her parents room. Her father owned his own construction company, and he mostly wore button up shirts and ties to work. Jenna opened her parents closet and began sniffing around her father's shirts. She loved her father's manly smell, and she was hunting for the shirt he had worn the day before. She finally hit paydirt, and pulled the shirt of the hanger and took it to her room. Once she was in her room, Jenna put on her father's shirt. Jenna was swimming in it. She was a tiny, rail thin girl, and her father was a big, burly man, with muscular arms, but had a bit of a hanging gut. Everything about her father turned her on.

As Jenna lay wrapped in her father's shirt, the only thing she was wearing at that point, she began pulling it up to her nose so she could smell her father's musk. She moved his shirt sleeve to her crotch and rubbed it on her soaked pussy. She wished she could have her daddy's massive fingers rubbing and penetrating her. She had to settle for her own. She put the sleeve aside and began gliding her finger from the bottom of her pussy, up to her clit, and back. Her index and pointer finger were coated in her juices, and smelled of her pussy. Jenna brought her fingers up to her nose, and sniffed them. She loved her own after-school pussy smell. She also loved the taste. She put her fingers in her mouth and sucked her juices off them. She wondered if her father would love the taste of her juices. She also wondered how his cum tasted. She had been fantasizing about swallowing his load, for quite some time. It disappointed her, knowing she would never get to suck off, or fuck her daddy, but it wasn't going to stop her from fantasizing about it. Jenna fingered herself until she came, and squirted onto her My Little Pony Sheets.

She put on some of her favorite goth metal, and went to sleep.

Jonathan got home around 5pm. He figured his daughter would be out until 8pm like she usually was, but he decided to go upstairs and see if she was there. Jonathan lightly knocked on his daughters door, but received no response. All he could here was her music playing. He slowly opened the door and saw his daughter was fast asleep. With his wife out of town, this gave Jonathan the chance to have alone time in his den. Lately he'd been coming home and heading straight to his computer so he could masturbate to online porn. His latest fixation was on teen girl porn. Jonathan used to just jack-off picturing one of his daughter's classmates, but he started to enjoy videos of older men fucking young girls. He wanted to fuck young girls too, and these porns let him do it voyeuristically.

Jonathan made his way to his den, and fired up his computer. He undid his belt and slid his pants down past his butt. He pulled his cock through the crotch opening of his briefs, and got ready to masturbate. He found one of his favorite clips of a tiny Asian girl being held upside down by a man who looked in his fifties, while he ate her pussy, and she sucked his dick. Jonathan immediately began to stroke his meat. He thought about how good young pussy must taste. How good it would feel to have a young girls pussy lips, wrapped around his cock. In the video he was watching, the man turned the girl upright and while still standing, began fucking the girl by lifting her up and down onto his cock.

Jonathan began stroking harder, and grabbed one of his socks he had placed on his desk. He didn't want to have to clean the cum off his monitor again, so he decided to cum in his sock instead. He placed the sock onto his enormous cock, and kept stroking until he came, filling it with his cock cream.

Jenna had woken up from her post orgasm nap, and was about to leave her room, when she heard her father walking down the hall. She cracked her door open, and saw her father walking past, on his way to the laundry room. He was naked from the waist down, and Jenna knew he must have just cum. She stared at her father's muscular ass, and it made her wet. Her father quickly went into the laundry room, then came out and went into the hall bathroom. Jenna came out of her room, and could hear the shower going. Her father would be in there for a while, and she wanted to go see what he walked down the hallway naked with, and put in the laundry room. She walked in and went over to the hamper. Inside she saw her father's pants, briefs, and his socks. She grabbed his briefs and brought them up to her nose. She could smell her father's ball sweat, and she enjoyed it. She started rubbing her pussy through her Dora the Explorer panties, and was wet within seconds. She looked down at her father's socks, and something inside told her to grab them.

One was scrunched up, and the other wasn't. She could feel something wet on the rim of the sock. She stretched it open and couldn't believe what she saw. Her father had filled up his sock with cum. Jenna finally had her chance to taste cum, and it was going to be her daddy's. It was the cum she wanted most. She brought the sock up to her mouth, and scooped up a good amount of daddy cum, with her tongue. She was immediately struck by the strong taste. It had a little bit of saltiness, and a hint of sweetness. It sent tingles through her tongue. Her daddy's cum was delicious, and she wanted more. She brought the sock up to her mouth again, and hungrily ate her daddy's cum. She saved just enough to scoop up with her fingers, pulled down her panties, and rubbed it on her clit and pussy lips. She closed her eyes, and began fingering herself. She pictured her daddy placing her on top of the dryer, and fucking her with his massive cock. Jenna moaned as she rapidly penetrated her pussy with her fingers.

Jonathan finished his quick shower, and walked to the laundry room to toss his towel in the hamper. When he walked in, his heart jumped into his throat. Standing in front of the washer and dryer was his little girl, panties down by her knees, fingering her pussy feverishly. He knew his daughter had grown into a young woman, but he still saw her as his little princess. He thought he should turn around and just walk out, but he couldn't make himself do it. He knew it made him a horrible father, but he was turned on by watching his daughter. He had thought before that his daughter had the hot nerd girl thing going for her, but this awakened something new in him. Now he was getting turned on by his daughter. His cock got hard and was hanging down from the sheer size and weight of it. He grabbed it and began stroking it, while watching his daughter fingering herself and moaning, with her eyes closed.

Jenna was getting close to orgasm, and she momentarily opened her eyes, and there stood her father, just a few feet away, totally naked, and stroking his cock. Jonathan blocked her path.

"Wait princess, wait! Don't go! It's OK, really!"

"Daddy I'm so embarrassed! Please let me go to my room!"

"Baby girl, there is nothing to be embarrassed about. What you were doing is natural. We all do it. You did see I was doing it too right?"

Jenna got her wits about her and it finally hit her. Her father was masturbating, and he was doing it watching her.

"You were watching me daddy, weren't you? You were jacking off while watching me."

"Yes princess I was. I couldn't help it. You are suck pretty young girl, and you have an amazing body!"

"Daddy I'm rail thin, I'm nearly flat chested, and I am super pail."

Jonathan looked his daughter up and down.

"Trust me princess, you are gorgeous."

Jenna began to blush.

"Really daddy? You really think so?"

"Oh fuck yes princess! And I was thinking we could keep doing what we were doing. You know, touching ourselves. It can be our little daddy daughter secret. What do you say?"

Jenna's pussy was electrified with excitement.

"Yes daddy, let's do it."

Jenna stood back where she had been, and took off her panties completely. She began fingering herself, continuing where she had left off. Jonathan stood a few feet away, and began stroking his cock. He kept looking his daughter up and down, with a new appreciation of how sexy she truly is. Jenna looked at her daddy, stroking his gigantic cock, and thought how lucky her mother was. She was jealous of her mother.

Both father and daughter continued masturbating at the sight of the other masturbating. It wasn't long before Jenna began moaning loudly and then had her orgasm. She squirted powerful streams onto the laundry room floor, creating a small puddle. Jonathan had never seen a girl squirt in person. This sent him over the top and he started cumming. He aimed his ropes of cum onto his daughter's squirt puddle, mixing the the two. Jenna thought it was so hot that her daddy could cum so much. she wanted to suck his now softening cock.

Both father and daughter were spent, and also in a bit of shock of what they had done.

They had crossed a line that father and daughter shouldn't cross, but neither regretted it. Neither knew what to say, and they stared at each-other in silence. Jonathan noticed something, and moved his eyes down to his daughter's right knee. His eyes got wide, as if scared about something he saw. Jenna looked down to where her daddy was staring, and she noticed that a rope of his cum had landed on her knee, instead of their joint cum puddle on the laundry room floor. Jenna looked back up at her father who was now looking at her face again. She took two of her fingers, and wiped up some of his cum from her knee and brought it up to her mouth. She smiled at her daddy, and put his cum in her mouth. Jonathan's jaw dropped, and his cock began to spring to life again.

Jenna walked over to her father and put her hand on the tip of his cock.

"What do we do now daddy?"

To Be Continued...