Little Red Riding Hood

Story Info
Little Red with the Big Bad Wolf & the Woodcutter.
2.4k words
4.59
148.4k
105
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,551 Followers

Author's Note: This story involves MF, Non-HumanF sex and regular and anal sex and a double penetration. Enjoy!

--------------------------------------

Little Red Riding Hood was called so because of her slight stature, rather than her youth. Although she'd always been known as "Little", as she grew older the nickname stuck because she was so petite and small... at the tender age of 18 she still had not pass 5'2" in height. However, her body was still well developed, and she had beautiful bouncing breasts (smallish but because she was so small they actually appeared rather large) and a firm heart-shaped ass.

Many denizens of the forest lusted after her sweet flesh, but none of them could figure out how to get to her... usually as she traveled to her grandmother's house, deep in the woods, she was accompanied by a young, but very strong, wood-cutter who saw her safely there.

It wasn't until the Big Bad Wolf entered the forest and saw her and her escort that anyone had ever come up with a plan to sate their lust for Red.

****************************************

The huge shaggy wolf grinned his wolfish smile, "So then we're agreed."

"Agreed..." said the young wood-cutter (who's name was actually Ronny). Ronny was feeling a bit hesitant, but being a healthy young man of 22, he himself had a lot of trouble controlling his own lustful feelings around Red... and as she got older she'd been dressing more and more sexily, apparently unaware of her effect on men.

Lately she'd gotten completely out of hand though, constantly flirting and pressing her young body against him until he was completely distracted, but the one time he'd tried to steal a kiss she'd slapped him across the face. Young as he was, Ronny didn't understand that Red really was interested, but also playing hard to get (not to mention being more than a little bit of a tease), and so he was willing to go along with the Wolf's plan. Especially when the Wolf made the first shot at Red's delicious ass part of the bargain.

**********************************

Ronny was excited the entire time he walked Red to her Grandmother's house... he and the Wolf had already been there earlier and had tied the old woman up in the guest room so that she wouldn't be able to get out. He'd been a little hesitant about leaving her with a Wolf, but the Big Bad Wolf assured him that he was much more interested in making Red his bitch than in harassing an old woman.

Although Red was more flirtatious than ever, flipping her cape at him, bending over the side of the road to pick flowers, Ronny was able to control himself. It did make him a little angry what a tease she was.

For her part, Red was becoming more and more outrageous mostly because Ronny wasn't giving her the kind of attention he usually did. Normally he hung on her every word and his breath caught in his throat when her breast brushed his arm... now he was practically ignoring her. A little miffed, the innocent but luscious vixen finally gave up and they just walked along the path.

*******************************

When Red and Ronny arrived at her Grandmother's cottage, Red dismissed him huffily and walked alone in the house. Grinning, Ronny waited outside... he figured he'd give the Big Bad Wolf some privacy and when he was done come running back in... make Red think he was rescuing her before he took his shot at her sweet little bum!

There were the sounds of a scuffle, and some shrieks, and Ronny got a little worried so he peeked in the window. Red was looking rather disheveled, on her back with her thighs spread and the Wolf's head between them, licking at her pretty pink pussy lips.

"Oh, oh, stop, oh don't stop... oh God.. just stop.... no please don't stop..." Red obviously couldn't make up her mind what she wanted. Ronny's dick swelled and he put his hand on his crotch to rub the insistent member.

"You want it," the Wolf growled as he licked her splayed pussy, "Tell me you want it!"

"Nooooo..." moaned Red, although she obviously did want it. One of her hands was on the Wolf's head, fingers entwined in his fur, while the other had undone her blouse and was pinching her hard nipples.

Immediately the Wolf stopped licking, "Tell me you want it or you won't cum."

"Oh god..." moaned Red, obviously very conflicted, "Ok, ok I want it! I want it!"

"Get on all fours," the Wolf ordered. Immediately the petite girl scrambled to all fours, and then started moaning again as the Wolf started licking her pussy. She lowered her upper body onto her elbows so that she could still pinch her nipples as her ass waved in the air. The young wood-cutter stared through the window, rubbing his dick harder as he watched the ass promised to him sway back and forth.

Then the Wolf stopped licking her again and Red moaned disappointment, until he began to climb on top of her, obviously ready to mount.

"Tell me you want it," he said again.

"I want it," cried Red, and then she whispered, "I think I want it..."

But it was too late and the Wolf's long pink cock was plunging into her tight hole... she moaned and writhed. Watching, Ronny realized that she obviously wasn't a virgin, at least in her pussy. She was enjoying the Wolf's fucking far too much to be a virgin.

Hunched and humping, the Wolf ravaged her young pussy, his long tongue licking her back as he growled. Beneath him, Red pushed back against his thrusts, her young face showing more and more excitement as the hard fucking pushed her towards orgasm. Her nipples were raw and red looking from all the pinching she was doing to them, and she began biting her lower lip as the pleasure mounted.

Ronny realized that it was soon going to be time for him to burst in through the door. Reluctantly he stopped rubbing his penis and picked up the axe, although he continued watching through the window.

The Wolf howled and slammed his dick almost fully into Red... almost because he was careful to keep his knot outside her tender pussy. If he connected himself to her then his plan with the Wood-cutter would never work out! Red screamed her ecstacy as warm cum gushed into her pussy, she convulsed around the spewing cock, her entire body flushed with orgasm.

Then, suddenly, Ronny came bursting in the door.

Howling in mock-fear, the Wolf pulled himself from Red and he and Ronny circled each other until they had switched positions. Then, the Wolf winked at Ronny and ran out the door.

"Are you ok?" cried Ronny, dropping his axe and gathering the petite vixen in his arms, "I heard screams!"

Humiliated that she'd just had sex with the Big Bad Wolf, not to mention begged for it and enjoyed it, Red pushed a few fake tears into her big eyes, "Yes... it was awful! Thank you so much for saving me... how can I ever repay you."

Looking down at the beautiful girl's naked body, Ronny said, "Well I can think of one way."

Red's eyes widened... but at the same time, well she'd just had sex with the Wolf... and she did have a thing for Ronny anyway. Besides, she was still feeling horny... her orgasm had been interrupted a bit by Ronny's arrival.

"Well, ok," she said. Red started to lie back, but Ronny's hands shifted her so that she was in the same position that she had been when the Wolf had fucked her. Although somewhat surprised, Red didn't mind, she knew she'd get off either way.

But Ronny just took one brief plunge into her pink and eager pussy, then he pulled out and began pressing against her tight asshole.

"What are you doing?!" Red shrieked, trying to pull away, but Ronny's strong wood-cutter arms held her firmly in place.

"The Wolf has already been there," he said as her virgin ass engulfed the head of his dick... the tightest hole he'd ever been in, "I want something different."

Red moaned as his dick invaded her innermost being... it hurt but felt good too. Inch by inch his dick stretched her anus open, pressing deeper and deeper into her tightness.

"It hurts," she gasped, "It hurts but it feels so good too..."

Ronny groaned as he bottomed out, his groin pressed against her creamy ass cheeks. Reaching around to grab a hold on her pert breasts, he began abusing her nipples as much as she had herself. Then he began to drag his dick slowly out of her tight ass while it rippled around him in reaction, and then thrust roughly back in.

Shuddering and moaning, Red submitted to his ass-fucking. Her orgasm still wasn't far off and it didn't hurt nearly as much as she always thought it would... in fact, it was erotically pleasant to feel something sliding in and out of her dirty hole. Ronny's balls slapped against her splayed pussy as he began to pick up the pace, pillaging her tight ass harder and harder.

With every thrust, her insides convulsed around him and her ass wiggled... Ronny squeezed her breasts tightly and twisted her nipples as he sodomized the sweet vixen. Harder and harder he pumped between her sweet cheeks, getting more and more into fucking her hard.

"Take it bitch," He grunted, "You fucking tease, I'm fucking your ass now..."

"Oh god yes," Red moaned, "I'm sorry I teased you, fuck my ass, fuck it hard!"

She shrieked as he released one of her breasts and began to spank her hard, fucking her all the while.

"OH GOD!" she screamed as she began to cum, her ass tightening down unbearably on his cock. Ronny managed one last thrust, feeling like the skin on his dick might be rubbed off if he continued moving inside that squeezing ring of flesh... and as her ass rippled around him while she writhed beneath him, he started filling up her back door with jizz.

When they had composed themselves, Ronny led her outside to the nearby stream where they both washed off... by the time they climbed out of the water and onto the banks, Ronny was hard again from touching her sexy little body. Laying on the ground, he pulled Red on top of him, making her straddle his body as she began to sink down onto his cock.

"Ooooo..." she moaned. The cold water had caused her pussy to tighten up again, and Ronny felt very big and long pushing up between her thighs. Slowly she worked her body down onto him, until she was grinding herself against his groin, her swollen clit rubbing against his body.

Reaching up, Ronny played with her tits, pinching her nipples and moving them up and down as she bounced on top of him happily.

"Oh, I don't know why we didn't do this before..." Red sighed, wriggling happily on his cock.

"Me either," smiled Ronny. Then out of the corner of his eye he caught a flash of grey, the grey fur of the Big Bad Wolf.

Reaching up, Ronny pulled Red down for a kiss. Their tongues met as the Wolf approached behind them, his cock already hard and ready for a good fuck. Red's eyes opened as she felt the furry beast climbing up behind her, but Ronny's hand held her neck firmly and kept her bent over even after she'd broken off the kiss.

"OOOOOO GOOOOOOD!!!!" Red cried out as the Big Bad Wolf's cock began to probe her asshole, "OH DON'T PLEASE! IT'LL NEVER FIT!"

But she was proven wrong as the Wolf rocked back and forth, working more and more of its cock into her tight ass alongside the wood-cutter's dick in her pussy. Red shuddered and writhed between them, unable to resist while they completely stuffed her with cock. Then, once the Wolf was fully inside her ass, the two men began to rock back and forth and Red thought that she might die with the pleasure of it.

"Oh yes," she moaned, moving between them, "Oh yes... Oh god I didn't know it could be this good!"

Her tender body trapped between their thrusting cocks, Red felt herself firing up from the inside, like a firework with the fuse slowly burning.

Writhing between them in ecstacy, the fuse reached the end of its line and Red screamed her passion to the woods. Ronny and the Wolf fucked her harder and harder, and then suddenly she screamed again as the Wolf's knot shoved into her ass, stretching her almost unbearably in her state of aroused passion. Ronny felt it too, as her pussy tightened around him even more, and the Wolf and Ronny both began to orgasm, their cum gushing into her as her holes spasmed around their cocks.

But once it was over, the Wolf was still connected to Red's ass, and she moaned, completely collapsed on Ronny's chest but with her holes still filled. To be sure, Ronny's cock was shrinking, but he was still inside her.

They lay there like that, all of them just waiting for the Wolf's knot to shrink enough that he could pull it out... but while they were waiting, Red began to feel Ronny's cock slowly swelling inside her again. But that's what happens when a beautiful young woman is lying naked on top of a vigorous young man.

And by the time the Wolf's knot had shrunk to a decent size, Ronny was beginning to thrust back and forth into Red's, now, well-used pussy. Which of course made the Wolf's dick swell again...

Red moaned as her own passions were stirred by their slow moving cocks... it was going to be a long afternoon for the little vixen.

************************************

It wasn't until much later that evening that Red was able to stumble back to her Grandmother's and let the old lady out of the guest room. Fortunately Gran was a hardy old soul and other than being a bit thirsty and hungry she was completely fine.

Red on the other hand was walking rather funny...

However, every time she went to Gran's she started out a couple hours earlier than she had before, and she was always accompanied by the Wood-cutter Ronny and his pal the Big Bad Wolf.

Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,551 Followers