Little White Lies Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,291 Followers

After flipping off her sister, Cass walked up to him, past Jessie, and came right up to him, saying, "Hey, you."

He winked at her and saw Donna turn and give him a meaningful look. Cass stepped behind him, peering around his arm and watching along with him. As they watched everything unfold, Donna told Ronnie that Jessie was going to go, but then he was surprised to hear that she didn't want to.

Donna could always be counted on, though, and a few convincing words later, he watched as his girlfriend stepped up and leaned over, taking Ronnie's dick into her mouth.

He and Cass both watched silently as her head bobbed up and down. For a few seconds, Ronnie held it down, but then was smacked by Lacey for doing so. Jessie said something to her, then went back to sucking. A few seconds later, he felt a surge of arousal as Ronnie's hand went back to her head, holding her tight against his crotch.

"So... what's the verdict?" Cass whispered. "Do you like seeing your girlfriend like that?"

Dex looked down at her. "I can't believe I'm saying this, but yeah, I actually do."

Cass giggled, rolling her eyes at him, then looked back at the scene. He kept looking at her for a few more seconds, then saw her eyes suddenly go wide, and was then yanked back around the corner.

"Pretend we're just walking up," she whispered, and he nodded in amusement.

***

After talking to Jessie and hearing that she wasn't really enjoying the party, Dex went and found John, updating him about the situation.

"Yeah brother, I'm good to go," John said. Dex turned, followed by John, and went back inside. Jessie and Donna were saying goodbye to Lacey and Ronnie, the latter thanking Jessie profusely. Dex chuckled, watching.

Turning, Jessie saw him and came over, looking up at him. "Is it okay for Erin, Alec, and Cass to come back to your place?" she asked.

He looked down curiously. "Of course, but I thought you weren't in the mood?"

"I'll explain on the way," she whispered. "Trust me."

On the way back to his house, there were only four people in the truck with him, Erin and Cass having rode with Alec. Jessie was in the front seat, spooned up to him, and Donna and John in the back, talking quietly to one another and laughing.

"So, what's the big secret?" he asked quietly.

"Well, when you left to go find John, I saw the look of disappointment in Cass's eyes. She wants a little time with my boyfriend."

Dex sighed. "Jessie, my focus is on you tonight. I already feel bad for not seeing that you were still reeling from what happened."

She nuzzled his arm and sighed. "Honey, I'm okay. I just need a good night of sleep. Candy was hinting that her daughters weren't going to be coming home, and I wanted to stay with you. We decided that they were going to stay with Donna and I, and I know Alec and Erin didn't want to stop partying yet."

"Yeah, but we're also all going back to my house now. Aren't you expecting things to get out of hand again?"

She giggled and nodded. "Totally, but Donna and I talked. She's going to keep Alec and Erin with her and John in the Den. I'm going to see if Cass wants to stay with you, and I can sleep in one of the spare bedrooms."

He sighed. This was the very thing he'd been talking to Cass about. Jessie just seemed to need to have him sleep with other girls. He seriously doubted that Cass would even want to, especially with her sister there. She certainly didn't seem to be in the right emotional place to consider sex an option.

But it wasn't like he didn't find the girl attractive or want to have sex with her. Of course he did, but that wasn't the point. He shook the thoughts from his head and focused on the present.

"Well, we still need to talk about what's going on with you, honey," he said.

She nodded, looking down at her hands. "I know. I just don't know what to do about it. I guess I just need time to think."

He nodded, squeezing her to him. A few seconds later, he whispered. "Do you think that maybe... part of you thought that what was happening between you and Dad was wrong?"

She immediately shook her head. "No!" she whispered. "I mean, it was wrong, but it wasn't. We shouldn't have done that, but he didn't like... force himself on me."

Dex sighed. "But... he kind of did, honey," he said. "Maybe..."

She shook her head again. "I'm serious baby, he didn't do it out of spite, or malice. It just... pure... lust."

Dex couldn't deny that every description he'd heard of the scene made it sound like that.

"I believe you baby, but you're still having those odd visions about it."

She nodded. "I just... I wish I could convince my neurotic brain that's what happened, you know? Like... I want to go back and be a fly on the wall in the room when it happened."

Something about what she said next, struck him, and he hesitated to respond. Then, the pieces fell into place and an idea popped into his head.

He knew exactly what he was going to do.

***

A few minutes later, he pulled up to his house, Alec pulling in behind. Once inside, Alec, John, Erin, and Donna were all pulled out back by the latter, and Dex figured that they were going to go skinny dipping again.

Cass shook her sister's hand free as she was pulled along with them and shook her head. "I'm just going to go to bed," she said.

Erin frowned and protested, but Cass ignored her and came back over to Dex and Jessie.

"Do you have a bedroom I can crash in?" she asked. "I'm just gonna go to sleep."

"Sure," Dex said. "You can use my brother's room."

Jessie took her hand and led her up the stairs, Dex following behind and definitely not looking at both asses bouncing in front of him.

Cresting the top steps, he glanced down the hall and saw the light still on in his dad's room. He walked up to the door and knocked, then opened the door when he heard him call out softly.

"Hey. Just letting you know that Donna, John, Alec, and Erin are out back in the pool. Erin's little sister is gonna crash in Jack's room."

"Okay, no problem. Y'all have a good time?"

Dex nodded. "We did. It was a lot more tame than other dates."

His dad nodded and gave him a happy wink, and Dex stepped back out of the room and shut the door.

Turning, he saw Jessie coming out of Jack's room.

"She all settled?" he asked.

She nodded. "I'm going to brush my teeth and go to the bathroom."

"Okay. I'm going to go make sure that Donna and the others are good and won't bother us."

"If you hurry, you can fuck me and give me a few orgasms before I go switch with Cass and make her come to your room," she said.

He chuckled, shaking his head at her. "You're actually wanting to fool around?" he asked.

She giggled. "Just because I had a few bad daydreams doesn't mean I don't want to have sex with my boyfriend. I'm still horny, I just have some stuff to work out."

"Okay," he said, shaking his head at her in mock dismay.

With a giggle, she stepped into the bathroom, and Dex headed downstairs and out the back door. He was happy to find that Erin and Donna were both nude. They were splashing and playing in the water while John and Alec watched, sitting on the edge of the pool, both nude as well.

"Hey guys," he said, walking over. "Jessie and I are going to call it a night. She's not feeling well and I'm gonna go take care of her."

Donna winked and nodded. "Okay. If you don't mind, we're gonna crash downstairs in the den and see what kind of mischief we can make."

Erin cheered at the suggestion, and the guys laughed. Satisfied that they were taken care of, Dex said his farewells, and went back inside and upstairs to his room. Several minutes later, Jessie emerged from the bathroom and came in, then made as if she was going to start getting undressed.

"One second," Dex said. "I've got an idea."

She grinned. "Ooo, I like ideas!" she said, giggling.

He smirked and rolled his eyes. "I'm pretty damn sure you're going to like this one, goofy."

She grinned, her hands dropping to her sides. He didn't really have much of a plan, though, so he took a deep breath and thought quickly.

"I want you to listen to me," he said, winging it. "Okay?"

"Okay," she said, nodding once and grinning at him.

"Good, now I want you to do exactly what I tell you to do. Okay?"

She giggled, nodding again.

"Good, now follow me."

She snickered, and he led her out of the room. Pausing just outside the door, he knocked softly, heard the quiet response, and stepped into his father's room.

"Hey dad," Dex said, leading Jessie in as she looked at him curiously and suspiciously. "Got a second?" Turning, he shut and locked the door to the bedroom, then moved up behind Jessie.

His dad was lying in bed reading his book but nodded as he set it on the bedside table. "Sure, kids, what's going on?"

"I need your help," Dex said, moving around behind his girlfriend as she stood, her head turning to watch him.

"Of course! What do you need?" Don asked.

"Well, I had a couple of things I wanted to talk to you and Jessie about," he said. Then, he leaned in and, using an extremely quiet whispered tone, said, "I saw you sucking off Ronnie in the kitchen."

As he spoke, he reached up and slid the left strap of Jessie's dress off, then slid the cup off the front of her breast, eliciting a gasp of surprise. One hand reaching around, he grasped her breast roughly and squeezed, pinching at the nipple.

Jessie whimpered, looking up and over shoulder at him.

"Baby... what... I..."

"Jessie and I are both okay with what happened between you and her," Dex said, looking up at his dad, but then leaned in and whispered, "I saw you swallow his cum, you naughty little slut."

His other hand slid the other strap of her dress off, and it slid immediately to the floor, leaving her standing nude beside him as she closed her eyes and whimpered in arousal.

"She's just had a few problems lately, and I think there's something you can do to help me fix it," he said.

He looked up and saw that his dad was staring wide-eyed at the two of them. Leaning in again, he whispered. "I wanted to make you suck another right after I saw that happen, slut," he whispered.

She moaned as he spoke the words, her entire body shivering for a moment, then whimpered pitifully.

"A few times when we've been intimate, she's had some bad images pop into her head. She's not bothered by what happened between you two, and neither am I; but something has altered the way she remembers the encounter and I really need your help to fix it," he said.

He knew in his rational mind that it sounded dumb but hoped that his dad was too turned on by the prospect of having this nubile young vixen again to be rational.

"Dex... Jess... I..." Don stammered.

Dex slid his hand quickly down between her legs, plunging a finger into her absolutely soaked cunt and pulling it back out. Bringing it up, he slid it into her mouth as she groaned in pure arousal as she sucked, her hands moving back to grab futilely for his erection. Across the room, he heard his dad groan in obvious arousal and approval at the sight of what was happening to her.

"Look at me," Dex said roughly.

She spun to face him immediately, and he felt the arousal emanating from her body like she was on fire and saw it in the piercing glare of her eyes.

"Yes, baby?" she whimpered.

"Jessie, in a few seconds, you're going to turn around. Then you're going to walk immediately over to the bed and suck his dick."

He didn't whisper that time and made his voice as commanding as he could. The effect on her was obvious. She moaned, her legs shaking as she stood against him.

"Is that understood?" he asked.

"Fuck... yes baby," she moaned.

"Dex... I shouldn't..." Don offered.

Dexter ignored him, kissing her and quietly whispering, "I love you," to her, before turning her around.

Jessie didn't hesitate and walked directly up to the end of the bed as he followed, crawling on her knees until she was in position, and pulled the blankets back as her head lowered.

"Jessie... Dexter... it's not..." he said.... "Oh... Christ..." he grunted, his protests falling silent. Dex moved around to a better angle to watch as his beloved girlfriend's lips slid around the bulbous cockhead.

She whimpered in happiness, sliding her lips down even as she pulled the sheets out of the way. Dex took them from her, and she wriggled her body over as he pulled them down. Don's reservations had ceased, and he was groaning in pleasure as Jessie worked her magic.

"Don't finish him off," Dex warned, causing Jessie to whimper in disappointment.

She moaned, an obvious begging whimper coming from her as she continued to suck, her lips sliding up and down his shaft at an impressive pace.

"I want you to fuck him," he said loudly, clearly, so that there wasn't any confusion about what he wanted to happen.

Jessie moaned in arousal, sucking ferociously and sliding her lips up and down a few more times before she sat up and looked at him.

"Then, you'll be able to see that he wasn't hurting you," he explained.

"Baby, are you sure?" she asked.

"I am," he said confidently.

"Promise?"

"Swear."

She whimpered, and then looked at Don. "Please Papa," she begged. "I really need you to show me that you can be nice and soft. I want that to be what I remember, not the rough time in the kitchen."

Don was at a loss for words, and Jessie took his lack of protest as a yes, crawling up and leaning forward, her lips finding his as Dexter watched. She moaned into him as he groaned in pleasure, her arms clutching at his head as he pulled her to him.

"Please," she begged, though Dex didn't see his dad slowing in the least.

As he watched, standing close by, his dad seemed to get lost in the moment and moved forward, pushing her onto her back, her legs spreading wide for him.

"Oh God, please take me! Please make love to me!" she begged.

Don grunted his response, his lips moving to her neck as his body moved over the top of hers. Dexter continued to watch, not weirded out in the least. Smiling confidently, he saw Jessie's eyes grow briefly large, and a serene look appeared on her face. His father was inside of his girlfriend.

She turned to look up at Dex, love clear in her eyes, and mouthed, "I love you," along with "thank you."

Dex nodded, mouthing, "I love you," back to her, and slowly turning as the two started to fuck, Jessie's moans quiet, but emphatic.

He desperately wanted to stay and be a fly on the wall but didn't want to ruin this for her. It genuinely felt like she just need to be alone with him, and he felt confident that it was the right decision for him to leave them alone together.

"Oh, God, yes," she whimpered, and he glanced back at her in contented silence as he unlocked and opened the door, then stepped out of the room.

The sounds of the two of them could be heard just outside the room but faded quickly the further he got from the door. Without hesitation or second thoughts, he went to his room and shut the door, then stripped down and crawled into bed. Happily, he pulled the cover over himself, intending to get some sleep as Jessie would probably be occupied for a while, if not the entire night. He figured he could check on them in a while, or in the morning if he were able to get some rest.

Surprisingly, sleep came swiftly.

A few hours later, something woke him up and he blearily looked over at the clock. It was barely 1 in the morning, just 2 hours from when he'd gone to sleep. He wondered if Jessie and his dad were done, and stood, needing a piss and wanting to check on them.

Yawning, he went to the bathroom and relieved himself, then turned and left the bathroom. Walking down the hall, he saw the light was off in his dad's room, and only heard snores from within. Amused, he opened the door quietly, and padded in. Jessie was sleeping, laying on her side with a look of happiness on her face. Not wanting to wake them up, he turned and left the room, shutting the door behind him.

Walking silently back down the hall, he went to his room and shut the door, the dim light of the moon partially shaded by the curtains. Sliding back into bed, he pulled the covers over himself, then realized he wasn't alone in the room. Someone was lying next to him.

"Hello?" he whispered.

"I know I said that part of me didn't even want to talk to you, but the other part of me won out," a voice whispered.

"Cass?" he whispered back.

She giggled. "Where's Jessie?" she asked. "I thought she'd be in here with you."

"No, she's sleeping in another room," he said. "She said she didn't want to be in the way if you wanted to come in."

Cass giggled again, and he felt her hand reaching out from the other side of his bed. A few seconds passed, and she scooted closer, moving up against him as he put his arm around her.

"Are you sure?" he whispered.

"Very," she said. "As long as you're okay with me being here."

He chuckled. "I'm very okay. You seem... different, and it's intoxicating."

She sighed happily beside him. "How?"

"You're not infatuated with the size of my dick, for one," he said. "I know that doesn't sound like it would be attractive to a guy. It is for me though, at least with you."

She giggled again. "Yeah, totally haven't been thinking about a big ole dick for whole evening," she said.

Dex laughed.

"No, I just thought it would be nice to lay here and snuggle with you since I had your girlfriend's permission."

"It sounded like she pretty much ordered you to," he pointed out, drawing more laughter.

A few seconds later, she whispered, "So, would you... be okay with holding me then?"

"Of course," he whispered.

He turned and put his arms around her, feeling her slide easily into him and sigh happily as she moved up close to him. He felt the fabric of her bra and the top edge of her panties as he moved his hands around her body. Lowering his face to the top of her head as she nuzzled his chest, he inhaled deeply. Her hair smelled like strawberries, and her skin was incredibly soft and smooth. Her hand was gently rubbing his chest, and she sighed deeply after a few minutes.

"This is really, really nice," she whispered. "If it's okay, I'm gonna sleep right here."

He chuckled. "I'm happy to be your pillow," he whispered, drawing another giggle.

"Good night, Dexter," she whispered.

"Good night... Cassandra?" he inquired.

"Cassidy," she replied with a snicker.

"Cassidy," he repeated.

He closed his eyes, quietly telling his dong that it needed to behave itself and not come out to play just because there was an enticing pussy a few inches away from it. He forced any thoughts of how incredibly soft and warm it would feel around his girth out of his head. At least he tried. He felt her breathing grow deeper and slower and was eventually lulled to sleep by her radiating warmth and the softness of her skin on his. Sleep would come eventually, but he stayed awake for a while, enjoying the simple pleasure of having this intoxicating young woman clinging to him like she was.

***

The next morning, he yawned and stretched, then realized that Cass was gone. He looked around the room and saw no trace of her, then saw a note on his pillow from her and grabbed it. Letting his eyes adjust for a moment, he read the note as he sat up.

"Dex. Thanks for being a great pillow last night. I really needed it. We'll continue this another time. -- Cass."

Dex chuckled, folding it and putting it on his bedside table, then yawned and stood. After pulling on a pair of shorts and flip flops, he stepped out of his room to go and check on everything. Checking on the others downstairs, he saw that Cass, Erin, and Alec were all gone, but Donna and John were still asleep in the den. Both were naked, and he grinned, briefly considering waking Donna up by sticking his dick in her mouth, but there was something else he wanted to check out.

Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,291 Followers
1...456789