Lizzie's Picnic Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You tell me, Stevie?" Lizzie whispered back. "Do you think we should go all the way too?"

Steve lay there, his mind a confused mess of emotions as he felt Lizzie run her fingers along his enclothed manhood. Every touch sent pleasure waves through his torso, fuelling his carnal desire. How had he let it get to this point? Had he been the one to lead Lizzie on? But then, he just loved the way she touched him, the way she made him feel excited. But this was his mother he had feelings for, his mother who was working him up into a state of sexual fervour... and then... then... this is what scared him the most. For all his nineteen years or so, Steve had never been with another woman. What if he disappointed?

"I... I..."

A tug at his trousers, a fumbling hand popping the button undone then easing the zipper down, broke him away from his protestations. Steve looked up at Lizzie. She was simply leaning up on her elbows, a naughty smile on her face as she blindly worked her hand down into his boxers. And then it happened. Steve jumped as her hand brushed against his hard cock. At once, he shot his arm down and grabbed Lizzie's hand, pulling it away from his erection.

"I thought you wanted it?" Lizzie asked, looking down at Steve. The look in his eyes, accompanied by faster than normal breathing suggested he did, so why had he stopped her?

"I do," Steve replied, after a long pause. "It's just... I dunno how to say it..."

"That I'm your mum, and we shouldn't be doing this?"

"Yes... no... well... I've never done it before, and I don't want to disappoint you."

There was a smile on Lizzie's face as she placed a kiss on his lips.

"You? My hulk of a lover, has never been with another woman before?"

"I'm sorry, Lizzie. I'm just not... not experienced at doing—"

His voice tailed off into a mumble as Lizzie pressed her lips on his in a most passionate firm caress. That moment seemed to last an eternity before she pulled away.

"How exciting. I'd love to be the one to show you just what you've been missing. Would you like that too, Stevie?"

His answer came as actions rather than words. Steve released his grip on Lizzie's hand, ran his arm around her shoulders and fixed his lips on hers. He gasped, a muffled gasp, as Lizzie placed her hand back on his hard cock, fingers circling the length. Slowly, Lizzie began stroking her hand up and down his shaft.

"You like that, don't you Stevie?"

"Mmmm," came his softly moaned reply.

Lizzie continued to work him within his boxers, applying more pressure as she went. Before long she was easing his foreskin back and forth over his sensitive head, as her hand ran the length of his manhood. He had never felt so hard before and loved every touch from her hand as she worked his cock. It seemed no time at all before he felt a tell-tale sensitivity building down below. Should he say something?

"Lizzie," he whispered. "Lizzie, I think I'm going to cum if you keep doing that."

Disappointedly, she stopped.

"Now that wouldn't do, would it? We can't have you making a mess in your pants, can we? Not on our first date."

Steve wondered. Had his honesty just put pay to what had become a most exciting evening. His heart was pounding, a longing down below to feel her hand once more. What he did feel though was a blast of fresh air up against his erect manhood. It had only taken a second for Lizzie to pull his boxers down and free his cock, seven inches of hardness springing to attention like a flagpole.

"There, that's better," Lizzie smiled, before kissing Steve. "Now, what have we here?"

Lizzie ran a finger through the tiny droplet of pre-cum which had coated the end of Steve's cock. He had been right in saying he would cum soon.

"Mmmm," Lizzie continued, licking the juice off the end of her finger. "Is there more where that came from?"

Lizzie slid down the picnic rug until she was facing his mighty manhood. Forcefully, she pulled at his trousers and boxers, tugging them down until his balls popped out from within their confines. Without thinking, Steve lifted his ass and moments later his clothes were halfway down his muscular thighs.

"Oh, yes... bigger than I imagined. Now, would Stevie like to be stroked again?" Lizzie chuckled as she took his cock in her hand and started to pull him off.

It took no time at all for Steve to be moaning again. This time though, Lizzie didn't stop. Instead she picked up the pace. Steve closed his eyes, simply enjoying the way she worked his cock. He'd done it many a time himself, but the feeling of another person's hand doing the stroking took it to another level. He felt Lizzie change position, but still she continued to work his cock, and as long as she kept going then Steve wasn't going to break the moment.

He was so close. Just a little more.... just....

Lizzie shuffled again, becoming fidgety as she continued to stroke him, but still Steve didn't open his eyes. Had he done so then he might have seen a leggy blonde struggling with one hand to remove a pair of sexy black panties. Had he paid attention then he may had seen a glimpse of bare snatch as Lizzie raised a leg across his, or even a glimpse of neatly trimmed blonde bush.

Steve's eyes finally shot open as Lizzie knelt back down, placing her weight over his knees. Noticing his eyes opening, Lizzie ceased her stroking. She held his cock in one hand, her fingers encircling his girth but barely covering half of his length.

"Please..." Steve protested, his carnal needs now taking over from any modesty he might have had.

Here he lay, his cock held to attention by his mother, and all he could think about was her pulling him off. It was so far away from his discomfort at catching a glimpse of black panty-clad pussy or an eyeful of naked breast.

"Ohhh... did my little boy like the way I stroked him?"

Lizzie teased, rubbing her hand up and down his manhood as she spoke, then stopping abruptly. It was such fun, watching Steve's reaction as he got the stimulation he wanted, then seeing his disgust when it was removed again. Memories of the way she used to tease her husband flooded Lizzie's mind, and she made a mental note to see how long she could keep her young lover on edge. That though would be for another day. For now though, she would let him enjoy his moment of pleasure, just not with her hand.

"Please..." Steve continued, staring disdainfully back at Lizzie as she held him still.

"Please, what?"

"Please, continue."

"What... this?" Lizzie teased, stroking him once more.

"Yes," came a pleasured reply.

"Or... this?"

To say Lizzie took Steve by surprise, was an understatement. He simply lay there, staring, as Lizzie bent over forward, a smile on her mouth as she inched closer to his rampant cock. A mass of dangling long blonde hair blocked his view, but he didn't need sight though to know just what Lizzie was up to.

"Mmmm..." Steve moaned as a warmth engulfed his cock, Lizzie easing his foreskin down with her lips as she took his head into her mouth.

In that moment he might have died and gone to heaven. The warmth, the feel of Lizzie's tongue as she caressed his exposed head, the way she bobbed up and down on his shaft, Steve was savouring every sensation. Oh yes, this was so much better than a hand, even the lubed up hand that he had so often pulled himself off with.

Before long he was moaning like a baby, her every move setting nerve-endings on fire as Lizzie expertly worked his cock. The more he moaned, the more Lizzie worked his manhood. She would alternate between shallow quick bobs of the head, and long deep strokes, sucking strongly as she went. As if that wasn't enough, Lizzie would bring her tongue into play, teasing his engorged helmet with long sensual licks on the front before repeatedly flicking over his hole.

"Yesss," Steve continued to moan, his cries becoming ragged as his breathing quickened.

It was only a matter of time. Steve knew it, and so did Lizzie. If his moans didn't tell her, then the way his cock stiffened further was a bit of a giveaway. If she could have done, then a smile would have covered her face. Her Stevie was about to find out another one of her secrets, her secret craving for the taste of a man's cum. She never even thought about whether it would shock her son to know how much of a cum-slut she was.

Slowly, Lizzie lowered her face all the way down, feeling how his hard cock first pressed at her soft palate, then pressed in further. She swallowed hard, using her throat to work his head, then as slowly as she had started, Lizzie pulled off once more.

The moaning had stopped, Steve simply holding his breath, eyes closed once more, as she took him deep inside before sucking him off.

Once... twice... he stiffened slightly, desperately holding back the inevitable... three times... then...

"Aghhh," Steve shouted as his cock jerked and, uncontrollable jets of cum flooded her mouth.

He lay there, eyes closed, the chill of fresh air against his wet cock as he regained his breathing. Slowly his eyes opened, and he stared, first at his now glistening semi-erect cock and then at Lizzie. Steve knew he had come hard, yet there wasn't a dribble of cum in sight. Tonight had been full of surprises, and his mother swallowing his huge load was the biggest yet.

"Oh, Stevie... did I make you cum?"

Steve simply stared at Lizzie. For sure, she knew he had cum. She had just swallowed his load, hadn't she?

"Yes," came a sheepish voice.

"And... was it nice to have Lizzie make you cum? You looked like you enjoyed it. I've not heard you squeal like that since you were a little baby."

"Mmmm... yes."

"And..."

Lizzie ran her fingers over his spent cock, watching as it flinched slightly at her touch.

"And, what?" Steve responded.

"And... do you like surprises?"

"Surprises?"

"Yes, surprises. A surprise picnic followed by a surprise blowjob. I think surprises should come in threes. So, do you like surprises, Stevie?"

Lizzie never waited for a response. She shuffled forward, giving Steve another view down her top as she leant towards him. He couldn't help but stare at her pert tits. Now with hard nipples they looked so much more enticing than before. Was this the third surprise? Was she going to offer him her tits to suckle on, like the baby she had just called him?

Lizzie's mouth met his, her tongue probing for an opening. As Steve responded, he instantly tasted his spunk on her tongue. Lizzie had, as he imagined, swallowed his load. If her breasts were not the surprise, then was the confirmation that she swallowed his cum the third surprise? Steve had certainly learnt much about his mother in such a short time.

Lizzie pulled away from the kiss and settled back down. This time, instead of landing over his knees, Lizzie sank down over his softening cock. A gasp from Steve showed that he had found his final surprise. Once more his cock was smothered by a warmth, but a different warmth to before. Reaching out with one hand, he eased up the front of Lizzie's short skirt and got his first glimpse of blonde bush, neatly trimmed, thinning out to reveal her bare snatch. He glanced back across the picnic blanket and there, for all to see, was a crumpled-up pair of black panties. Lizzie smiled back at him.

"Surprise?"

Once more it was a question which didn't need to be answered. For sure Steve might have been surprised, but from the smile on her face Lizzie was delighted. She didn't want to admit it, but the simple idea of getting off with Steve had left a tingle in her loins. Grabbing hold of his engorged cock had taken the tingle to an ache, and by the time she had sucked him off the ache had become a burning desire.

Now, even the feel of a semi-erect cock beneath her sweet sex had Lizzie purring with delight. There was just one problem. Whilst the feel of a semi-erect cock against her puffy lips was wonderful, she knew that a fully erect cock up inside her tight little pussy was what she truly wanted.

The only question was... well, that was down to Steve to show her if he was man enough to go for a second time.

Slowly at first Lizzie ground her snatch over his cock, feeling the way it pulled and pushed at her sensitive lips. A combination of her own excitement and the residual wetness from her blowjob, soon had Lizzie's juices flowing. The more she slid over his cock, the more the sensual caress of her slick sex worked its magic. Already Lizzie could feel the object of her desires growing bigger between her legs. She had wondered if he would be man enough, but it seemed that Stevie wasn't going to disappoint.

Lizzie closed her eyes, gasping as she continued to rub her snatch across his hardening cock, and thought back to that very first time. That time it had been her lover and future husband who had impaled his ramrod into her virgin pussy. This time... well... Lizzie couldn't wait to sink her pussy down onto her son's virgin cock.

Over and over she rubbed against his now fully erect cock, squirming slightly as she felt the tip work its way between her slick folds. A duet of soft moans and fast breaths were coming from both lovers as Lizzie continued to work his member between her legs.

"Aghh," she gasped, as his engorged head brushed against her sensitive nub of a clit, tiny sparks igniting a carnal flame inside.

Inside... yes... inside. All Lizzie could think about was sinking down on her lover's cock. It had been so long since she had last felt this way... too long. Her mind told her to go slow and let the passion build, but her heart simply shouted... fuck him now, fuck him hard. There was only one winner. Lizzie leant forward, and kissed Steve on the lips, before whispering into his ear.

"Tell me, Stevie. Can you feel how wet you've made me? Can you feel those soft, slick lips as they stroke your hardness? Do you like it, Stevie?"

"Yesss," he moaned, as Lizzie gave an extra squirm for good measure.

"Would you like to have me sink down on you, to feel my hot pussy engulfing your huge cock?"

"Yesss," he continued.

"To feel how tight I am, as I rise up and down, your cock up inside my sweet sex?"

Lizzie never waited for a response, and Steve never offered one, his attention now fixed on his mother as she lifted slightly on her knees and shuffled her position. Lizzie reached down between her legs, pushing her short skirt off to one side and giving Steve another flash of her sex. She took hold of his cock and held it upwards, an inch or two below her now glistening snatch.

Then, in slow motion, she lowered herself. It was Lizzie's turn to gasp first, as his head nestled up against her opening. Was he bigger than his father, or was she just so out of practice? Her opening felt so tight around him as it slowly stretched. A pause, a shuffle of the hips, and then she sank down a little more.

She held her breath, feeling the stretch down below, wondering if he would fit. It was so like that first time—that time she had held her breath, biting her lip as he had pushed his cock into her virgin pussy, wondering if he would tear her apart. Now, again, she thought the same. Of course, Lizzie no longer had a virginity to give, but it felt very much like another first time. Slowly, slowly, she sank down, feeling his head widen out in her opening, and then...

They both gasped in unison, as his head slipped inside. Lizzie knelt there, getting used to the feel of a cock in her pussy once more. Steve, on the other hand, was just enjoying the tight warmth of pussy lips engulfing his member. Gently, Lizzie lowered herself down, her pussy walls stretching tight around his shaft. Finally, she came to rest with her ass on his hips and her sex stuffed full. She smiled back down at Steve.

"You're so big."

He laughed, placing a hand on each side of Lizzie's hips as he held her on top of his cock.

"No... you're so tight, Lizzie," Steve replied, smiling. "All I can say is... it feels wonderful."

"Wonderful? Do you want me to show you wonderful?"

Lizzie ground her hips back and forth, forcing his cock to move ever so slightly inside her tight pussy. A soft moan left her lips as she felt his member slide inside, a soft moan accompanied by a deep desire. She picked up a little pace, rocking back and forth with her pussy filled with meat. Every movement made her want more, the tightness of her sensitive walls against his huge shaft sending sensual messages through her body.

She smiled back at Steve and gave him a mischievous wink. Without warning, Lizzie rose, easing his cock almost out of her pussy. There was a telling void inside as his shaft withdrew. A moment's hesitation then, with the encouragement of Steve's hands on her hips, she sank back down, his cock filling her up once more in a single stroke.

"Mmmm," Lizzie moaned as her pussy went from empty to stuffed, then empty once more.

It was all Lizzie, knelt atop his cock, riding her younger lover. Long slow stokes, mixed with short fast bursts, as she worked his cock inside her. Those sparks of desire had become a burning ache inside, the need intensifying with every movement in her now sodden sex.

It was a good job that they were alone in their secret place, as the evening chorus had taken on a more carnal tone. Lizzie was moaning as she bounced up and down on his cock, Steve gasping as she forced herself down on him. Faster and faster, Lizzie worked him inside, her moans matching her rhythm.

Whether born by desire, or by the absence of physicality for such a long time, Lizzie was so desperate to cum. It was a sentiment shared by Steve, not the need to cum, but more to watch her cum. He removed his hands from her hips, reaching upwards inside her loose top.

"Mmmm," Lizzie moaned, as Steve's hands reached her naked breasts.

Lizzie leant forward, her arms now out in front of her for balance as she continued to work his cock. Her body was awash with excitement, a burning fire in her pussy, accompanied by tingling shockwaves in her chest as Steve kneaded her tiny breasts. He would grab at the pert flesh, before tweaking her hardened nipples, pushing her ever closer to the edge.

Then it happened. Lizzie was so engrossed in her nearing climax, that she never noticed Steve remove one hand. Never noticed, until it nudged up against the apex of her mound, fingers reaching downwards in search of her sensitive nub of a clit.

"Aghhh," Lizzie screamed as they found their target, sending the first pulse of oncoming orgasm through her slender body.

It was too much. She sank down on his cock, panting as the fires burnt inside, unable to do any more than grind against his manhood. Still his fingers drew tiny circles over her clit, and still those fires intensified, a near inferno now raging in her pussy.

"I'm... I'm... yessss... I'm... gonna..."

Lizzie couldn't get the words out, spasms of pleasure now racking her insides, breath coming in ragged pants.

"Cum for me, Lizzie. Cum for me... Mum," Steve encouraged her, rubbing his fingers quickly over her clit.

A scream pierced the evening as Lizzie stiffened, then shuddered. In that instant her body her exploded in a tidal wave of euphoria. Eyes screwed shut, she leant there for a moment or two, his hand still working away between her legs. When the second wave hit, her arms gave way and Lizzie collapsed on top of Steve, panting hard in his ear. He pulled his arm out from under her body, running his hand up and down her back as he held Lizzie close.

Then it was Steve's turn to pick up the pace, thrusting his cock in and out of her spent pussy as quickly as he could. Spurred on by the continued moans from above, he rammed in and out of her pussy. It was shallow, but enough. Steve could feel his own fires build inside and knew it would only be a matter of time before he came again.