Lonely Hearts Ch. 02

Story Info
John and Lisa begin testing the waters with one another.
6.7k words
4.72
66.8k
38

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 12/16/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,485 Followers

As Lisa stood there tenderly wiping all the come off my shaft and balls, I remembered what she'd told me much earlier when I had first agreed to move in. She indeed wasn't mom...nor was she my wife. Hell, even Kathy never did what she was now doing to me. She was in fact my sister. And what she was doing now, was indeed something my sister would do. Something she had always done, taken care of me in her own unique way. Though this was something that was certainly unique, cleaning up her brother's cock after he'd just finished wanking it off in front of her. Though admittedly, the fact that her tits were still hanging out wasn't exactly sisterly.

"Thank you again John," she said sounding more like a sister as she once more planted another kiss on my forehead. Thinking back on that, it was rare that I ever remember kissing her on the lips at all. Usually always on the cheek, or if on the lips...it was always one of those really quick "smooch" kisses. But if Lisa was to kiss me first, it was usually always on the forehead. The thing was, as she did that...leaned forward, her breasts literally came into direct contact with my face. I remember kissing one, though to be honest, I don't remember which one. The fact she didn't react to my doing that either way was curiously interesting as well. And I was even a bit shocked at myself for having done so. It was almost automatic for me. It was just there, and I sweetly, softly and quickly had kissed it. Not even on the nipple, just somewhere on the breast as she stood back once more, and then retreated back up the stairs carrying the cum-coated washcloth she'd brought down with her after telling me goodnight.

"Night sis," I responded in kind, sitting there still feeling the tingle of my thoroughly washed dick. What had happened between us still seemed surreal. In all the years we had known one another, even after all the semi-frank intimate discussions we had had together through the years, including on occasion discussions we'd had and shared about various sexual problems in our respective marriages. Never once...had I sat back and entertained sexual thoughts regarding my sister. And I would have been willing to bet, Lisa hadn't entertained any of me either. And now...less than ten minutes ago, we'd both been sitting here watching one another masturbate. Would it be something we'd both come to regret? Have guilty thoughts about for letting it happen? Would what happened eventually ruin what we'd only recently managed to bring together. The closeness of a relationship we'd once shared.

I soon after went upstairs to bed myself, walking past my sister's closed bedroom door. The lights were off as evidenced by the darkness coming from beneath the door. I stopped briefly, considering whether to knock on her door or not, and then thought better of it, walking down the hallway towards my room.

I didn't get a hell of a lot of sleep that night.

**

I had eventually dozed off yes, but it was a very restless sleep. Waking the moment I heard her bedroom door open and then close, followed by footsteps heading down the hall towards the stairs. I sat up in bed, too wired...unable to sleep any more.

"Might as well face the music," I told myself. Now that time had passed between us, I had a pretty good idea that if there was a problem now, I'd see it almost immediately in my sister's reaction and attitude. She'd always been that way. You could tell a storm was brewing long before she ever told you why, or what was troubling her. I swore her blue eyes turned gray just before the shit ever hit the fan.

I was curious as to what color they'd be this morning.

It was rare that I ever had to go into work on a Saturday. Open only until 2:00 anyway, usually my shop foremen could handle whatever situations might arise. Only if they couldn't did they ever call me. After taking my morning piss, I threw on a clean pair of boxers, but then slipped into an old bathrobe of mine. I didn't want to give the mistaken impression that I was anxious to go anywhere by getting dressed. But I also didn't want to make any other assumptions either, especially showing up downstairs in the kitchen wearing only my boxers. Slipping on the new pair of slippers Lisa had purchased for me, I headed down stairs to check out the color of her eyes, and see if there was any hint of what might be going on inside her head. I could already smell the coffee brewing by the time I entered the kitchen area. Lisa had already taken down two mugs out of the cupboard and was just then placing them on the table when I entered.

"Thought I heard you. Coffee should be ready in just a couple of minutes," she said smiling. She was wearing the same "comfortable" looking tee she had had on last night, though she had changed her panties. These were a light blue. But...that was all she was wearing. Once again those same hard nipples of hers were clearly defined beneath the material of her tee. It was difficult not staring at them as she walked back over with the pot, pouring us each a cup. "Sleep well?" She now asked, though continuing before I could respond to that. "I sure as hell did," she grinned. "But then again I always do after having a really nice orgasm," she freely said.

I noticed her eyes. I swear they were bluer than I had ever seen them.

She sat sipping her coffee looking at me. "You don't have to go into work today do you?" She asked.

"Ah...no. Not unless somebody calls me," I informed her. "Why? You need me to do something?" I asked wondering if there was some chore she had asked me about, and that I had perhaps forgotten to do or something.

"Yeah, there is something I would like you to do...or rather let me do," she said stoically, looking serious.

I sipped my own coffee now, looking at her. "And... that is?"

"I want to watch you come again. Only this time, I'd like to see it a lot closer up, and maybe even...do it myself."

My sister was full of all kinds of surprises. "Gees Lisa," I stammered not sure of what I should be saying to that. "I mean...shit, last night..."

"What about last night? You having misgivings about it?" She asked only now looking worried.

"Well no, I mean...not really no. I just think that maybe last night was, you know...one of those spur of the moments."

"More like a sperm of the moment," she quipped once again trying to lighten up the suddenly tense situation. Though it worked, as it usually did. Her often crass manner, never failed to get a chuckle out of me.

"It was that wasn't it?" I answered her back chuckling just a bit. "But you know what I'm trying to say here Lisa," I said getting a bit serious again. "It was admittedly hot watching you...but Jesus sis...I am after all..."

"Yeah, my brother. I know. But think of it in these terms," she said standing up to grab the coffee pot in order to pour us both another coffee. Before doing that however, I sat there watching her as she reached the counter, then reaching down, and in one swift yank, she pulled the tee shirt she was wearing up and over her head. Only then turning around, coffee pot in hand, with her tits hanging out. "You finally get to see these just about any time that you like, and for no other reason but they're there. And I don't mind at all you're seeing them...or even touching them, or..."she winked. "Kissing them some more if you want to."

"So...she had realized that," I thought to myself.

"Think of it in this way John," she now continued. "We're not really doing anything. Nothing more than what we both wanted to see or do when we were younger, though neither one of us would ever admit it back then. So...here we are, we're older and wiser now. But more importantly John, we're living together. And we're bound to run into certain intimate situations from time to time. And...we're both normal functional human beings with desires and urges just like everyone else. So, now we have the opportunity to more or less explore those old feelings, and do so with complete honesty and understanding towards one another. Hell, I'll be the first to admit it John. I'm curious about you. I enjoyed seeing you, watching you. And I want to see more of that. I'm not saying let's run upstairs and fuck John. All I'm saying is, I wouldn't mind doing what we did last night from time to time. Sort of keep the edge off, and keep my sanity so to speak. You know what I mean?"

"I think it's already too late for that."

She glared at me, and then laughed. She knew I was teasing her. "You might be right. I think I've already lost my mind, or going insane...or eventually would have, had I not gotten a refresher course in what it's like to see a man's nice hard cock again. Like yours was," she said. "Like it's hopefully getting now," she paused once more looking at me. Me...looking at her luscious, freely exposed tits.

"It is."

"Well then? You're probably going to be jerking it off again soon here anyway, so you just might as well let me watch you when you do. Or...let me do it for you," she added hopefully.

"That's it? That's as far as it goes then right?" I asked having already given myself into this...to her, to what I now knew we'd probably be doing from time to time. The thought of which suddenly seemed perfectly normal, perfectly acceptable, and more than all right. "As long as we didn't take it much beyond that," I found myself telling myself, wondering if I believed it even as I considered the words.

"That goes for me too you know," she then added. "So if you want to touch me a little, you can. Or kiss my tits again," she grinned. "Or even suck them some...I like, and miss feeling that."

I missed it too, and told her so.

"Would you like to suck one of them now?" She asked.

I couldn't believe she was actually asking me this as I sat there nodding my head yes. She grinned from ear to ear, slid her chair over next to mine, and cupped one of her large breasts offering it to me. "Be my guest," she said pleasurably. Trembling, I reached over taking it in my own hands, and then gingerly bent over and began nursing it.

**

As I sat there sucking on my sister's tits, there was a bit of a surprise for both of us. Suddenly I could taste this sweetness, and realized I was actually sucking mother's milk from her breast. I sat up looking at her in surprise, squeezed her breast again, specifically her nipple, and saw several bubbles of milk appear around her extended gland. Lisa giggled almost embarrassedly.

"It never really went away," she informed me. "Since I tend to play with them so much, whenever I'm masturbating, it keeps them stimulated, and keeps producing milk. Hope you don't mind...Jack...Jack, loved it," she said obviously choked up a little as she said that.

I'd never tasted it myself. But found it intriguing, interesting, manipulating her nipples once again, this time with enough force that she actually sprayed a little, making her laugh. "Wow!" I exclaimed, once more leaning over to recapture her tit in my mouth, sucking her milk as she placed her hand on the back of my head, pressing me against her.

"Hard to express in words how that feels," she said softly. "You...sucking my breast. The sensation of that, drawing the milk out through my nipple. It's like there's a direct line from that, all the way down to my...my cunt!" She said using the more vulgar term, but I knew in her using that, saying that...she was alerting me to just how aroused she was becoming. "Or more specifically, my clit!" She then added to that. "God that feels good John, really good. Sometimes...I could even have or experience a mini orgasm just from having my tits played with and manipulated like this," she moaned softly still holding my head against her breast, almost feeding it to me as she held it within her own hand now as well.

I was hard as a fucking rock, which her hand soon discovered as she dropped it down into my lap, easily locating my stiff phallus, fondling and squeezing it as a nice fat dollop of lubrication flowed from the tip. I felt my sister's fingers spreading it about the head, teasing me, pleasuring me in ways I had long forgotten.

"Fuck sis....fuck!" Was all I could say.

"I know," she whispered back saying nothing more, though pushing me away then as she suddenly stood up. "Come on John...I need a shower, and so do you," she said slyly.

"Shower? Together?" I asked incredulously as she now took my hand in hers, pulling me up out of my seat.

"Sure...why not? We both need one, at least I do."

"I've ah...I've ah...never done that."

Now it was my sister's turn to look at me in stunned surprise. "You're kidding me right? You and Kathy never once took a shower together?"

"Don't laugh Lisa. But no...we didn't. There's a lot you don't know. Don't get me wrong here, I loved her very much. But our sex-life was far less than perfect. About the only time we ever did do anything was during the week just before her period. And then if I was lucky, we'd maybe have sex two or three times that week. It was almost automatic with her, like clockwork. It got to the point where I got pretty good at guessing when her period was coming, and started anticipating that it was almost "sex-week" as I came to call it. Though even that was again like I said, less than what I had always wanted or hoped for. Most of the time she'd let me know she was in the 'mood' by standing at the foot of the stairs in one of the few somewhat sexy negligee's she actually owned. After seeing her, she'd head back upstairs to the bedroom. By the time I got there, she was in bed, with the lights off. I rarely saw her actually naked, only a handful of times really in all the years we were married did she consent to 'day-light' sex. And even then, she was usually wearing something. So seeing her totally naked was usually by accident."

We had reached her bedroom as she led me inside towards her own private bathroom. Far larger than my own, with both a tub and a shower. The shower itself big enough to accommodate four people as she leaned in turning the water on, adjusting the temperature.

"I'm sorry. I had no idea John," she said after listening to me. "I always thought you and Kathy had as intimate and passionate of a relationship as Jack and I did. Even the few times we spent together, Kathy didn't seem shy about openly discussing things with me, so I just assumed that she was a little bit like me in that regard."

"She was good at fooling people. Including me sis," I told her as she stepped into the shower, me following. "I sort of stretched the truth a little about the cucumber thing. She didn't actually do that for me...I actually caught her using it." Lisa laughed at that, already beginning to soap me up, though purposely refraining from washing my now somewhat flaccid cock as I stood there beneath the spray.

"Ok, explain that one to me," she asked.

"Well, the plain and simple truth is this. Something that always did frustrate and confuse me Lisa. It wasn't like she was exactly frigid or anything. Aside from the time we only really did it was during sex-week, I know for a fact she masturbated a lot. I actually caught her doing it a number of times, though she vehemently denied it even then. Even when it was almost too obvious to do so, even then she still did. But there was one time when things were really slow at work. My own car needed some minor work done, so I had decided to keep the crew busy at least, not just standing around, and had them work on my car. Slow as it was, I then decided to take the afternoon off, caught a bus and went home. Obviously not expecting me, I came in the back way. I knew that it was pretty close to her 'time', so I was sort of in hopes of surprising her, enticing her perhaps into having one of our rare daytime romps. Well, she surprised me actually. I found her, sitting there in the living room, watching the TV, masturbating. Though at first, I didn't know she actually was. I mean picture this sis. There she was, wearing one of the few business skirts and blouses she owns, complete with having the matching jacket on. Only her feet are propped up against the edge of the coffee table. Her blouse is mostly undone, her large breasts fully exposed, which was my first clue that something didn't look right. Though that's when I noticed the subtle movement of her hand down between her legs, and knew she was playing with herself...masturbating. But the really weird part of all this was, she was watching a fucking soap opera Lisa! Not even porn, not some sexy or racy movie even...a fucking Soap opera! Anyway, it was about then I saw her remove what I now discovered was a cucumber. Like I said, I'd tried a number of times to suggest sex-toys, by way of trying to spice up our sex-life a little. She said that she didn't want to get "hooked" on something like that. And that she preferred the real thing anyway. And yet...here she was, sitting on the couch in her business attire, fucking herself with a giant-sized cucumber, watching a Soap opera. I mean, I know I'm not hung, or anything like that. But if she could only really get off with monsters like that inside her, no wonder..."

I noticed then there was actually a tear in my sister's eye as her hand finally found me, though holding me gently, not even really stroking me yet, just fondling my cock delicately. "Like I said John, I'm sorry. I had no idea. And it's not like you're puny in that regard either," she said now stroking my dick a bit more forcefully, enticing me once more. "Trust me, I know. Jack wasn't even quite as big as you are, and he was more than adequate in that department, and certainly knew how to use it in satisfying me. So if Kathy thought of you as being less than enough for her, that was her problem. But I can assure you, she never went outside your marriage looking for something else either. I would have known that, sensed that if she had."

"Oh, I don't doubt that for a minute sis. I know she never cheated on me, though I almost wish that she had in a way. Her secret masturbation episodes, especially when I confronted her with them after catching her, drove me nuts. Her denying that she did, when it would have been more arousing and exciting for me to hear her actually admit that she did, or had instead. But then seeing her...seeing her like that, obviously off in some sort of weird twisted fantasy, well...it was almost too much for me."

"Well, everyone has fantasies John. I certainly do too. And I daresay, that some of mine could be considered weird or twisted as you say, even more so than Kathy's was. But yes...I do agree with you on the other hand, the fact she denied having them or more importantly at least sharing them with you, does seem a little strange. I mean...well, Jack and I enjoyed some pretty sick or twisted pillow talk from time to time. And I'll be honest with you John, you know how much Jack liked you, considered you more a friend than his brother-in-law."

"Yeah, I know...felt the same way about him too," I told her. Lisa nodded her head, though continuing.

"A few times...when we were sort of role-playing or fantasizing there in bed while making love, he'd on occasion ask me about threesomes with another man or woman. We'd discussed it several times, though up until then, we'd never actually pursued that or done anything. And then finally he came right out and asked me if there was any one person that I was willing to admit to as being sexually attracted to, or interested in. There was...so I told him."

"Who?" I asked curiously.

"You," she said leaning into me now, resting her head against my chest, still lovingly holding my rapidly hardening cock within her hands. The feel of her firm full breasts now mashed against my chest as we stood there beneath the water together.

"Me?" I asked incredulously. "You told Jack that?" I now asked stunned upon hearing this.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,485 Followers
12