Losing Pounds, Gaining a Cuckold Ch. 03

Story Info
Wife 'falls' for her Prince Charming.
7.4k words
4.37
66.2k
45

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 06/12/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MissToni
MissToni
447 Followers

Dear Readers: This is Chapter Three of my "Losing Pounds, Gaining a Cuckold" series. If you haven't read the first two chapters please do, you'll enjoy this one much more knowing how the plot actually started. As with the first two stories it's a true to life experience from a wife's point of view with some minor editing. Your comments and votes are appreciated.

*******

I gingerly walked back into the living room sipping on a Mimosa my husband had made for me. Sunday mornings are usually my favorite time of the week, sleeping in and just cuddling with my hubby. Well this Sunday I didn't cuddle with Doug but with Russ. I was with my second lover in just seven days. My new cuckold life was getting interesting and I was getting drawn in like a swimmer caught in a riptide.

I had become the dominant partner and was now a cuckold wife. But I also wanted to slow down and proceed with caution. Here I was almost thirty-six, never cheated in over fourteen years of marriage and in a space of two weekends I had two lovers.

This was going too fast even though I loved it, I needed a hot shower to think of what to do next. I let the water pulsate over my body warming my already flushed breasts then down past my waist gently caressing my pussy. I stood there soaping up, kneading my nipples and rubbing my pussy with the washcloth removing all sexual scents of Russ. I thought about how turned I was earlier that Sunday morning fucking him in front of my hubby. How I longed for him as he kissed me good-by at the front door of our home. Right then I came to a decision; all this was going much too fast.

Drying my hair with a towel I walked out of the bathroom naked not realizing my husband was in the room. Doug sat calmly reading the paper in that very chair only hours before watching his wife fuck another man.

"Can we talk?" I casually said.

"Well Toni, if we're going to talk you better put something on or I may get distracted." He said as his eyes looked directly at my bare breasts and then down at my freshly bathed snatch.

"Oh yeah, sorry" blushing at my nakedness. "I guess I need your full attention." quickly putting on a robe sitting down on the bed.

"Am I right in thinking this voyeur-cuckold thing is going a little fast?" I said.

"You are indeed, in fact I was thinking just the same thing, my cock is sore from all this excess play!" he laughed.

With a sly grin I said, "Don't get me wrong, I've have had some great sex and admit I loved getting fucked by both men but maybe we should slow it down a bit."

"I love you watching me get fucked and the pleasure it gives you. It gives me much pleasure as well" I told my hubby.

Your sexual intensity with these men drives me crazy and it makes my cock so hard I just want to jack off watching you!" Doug admitted.

I smiled back at him. "We have to re-evaluate our thinking of potential suitors. No friends or any man at our country club. I would prefer doing this maybe a little more discreet, maybe a classy nightclub. They're usually lots of hot looking men there." I told Doug.

"You mean go with your girlfriends and pick-up a guy to bring home?" Doug said.

"No, honey you and I would go together. I'll start to flirt with a guy I'm attracted too and we both think would be a good sex partner. Then you excuse yourself leaving us alone for awhile and we'll see where it goes from there. You know me by now I'm good at flirting with the right guy. And I know just the perfect place it's a very classy nightclub that just opened I would love to try it." I excitedly said.

"Looks like your ready to go now." Doug told me.

"Oh?" I grinned, "It looks like your more ready than me!" looking down at his erect cock tenting his pajamas bottoms. "You must like the idea as much as me!"

"Well I'm not going to argue with my sexy wife." He responded with much enthusiasm. With that Doug got up and removed my robe pulling me down on the bed. His cock was rock hard in his pajamas as he rubbed my bare pussy with his hand. I stroked him setting it free hoping he could hold out without coming too soon. Mounting me he tried pushing his cock into me.

"Slow down honey, wow I guess this life does make you horny for me more" I said but I need a little foreplay before we fuck. He obliged placing one finger into my dry vagina to lubricate it. Finally his kisses and his finger got me the wetness I needed and thrust his cock into my pussy.

"Oh my god, Doug, you feel good!" I smiled. "Fuck this hot wife's cunt!" I burst out as his cock went in as deep as it could go.

It felt okay but guilt struck me knowing how much better Russ felt fucking me earlier. The guilt lasted only for a few moments when my hubby came again much too quickly for me to enjoy. I could only fake an orgasm. He held out longer than usual but still it didn't please me sexually.

As he got up off me I think he knew I needed much more than he could deliver.

We kissed for a moment and got dressed. Not many words were spoken much of that afternoon as I sat tanning by the pool unsatisfied by my 'fast on the draw' husband.

________

Now more than three weeks passed since my last fling with Russ. As hard as Doug tried he couldn't give me what I needed sexually. I was frustrated and he knew it. The weather got hotter and so did I. Every morning after Doug left for work I masturbated fantasizing about being with Frank, Russ or a stranger I would meet. Although my husband didn't please me totally I did love him. Also I was afraid of hurting him so any thoughts of having an affair were out of the question. Want I did want was to wait for the right opportunity and soon my patience would be rewarded.

The Thursday before the Fourth of July Doug called and told me he had to work late. I asked if he wanted me to come in and help but he declined and said he could finalize what was needed before the long holiday weekend. So instead of helping my husband I decided to keep busy and clean the house top to bottom so I could have the holiday weekend free.

Sweaty and tired I had just enough energy left to relax by the pool for a few minutes before my sons came home. I fell asleep for only moments before I heard them holler from the kitchen saying, "Mom can you drive us to baseball practice?"

Clothed with only jean shorts and t-shirt (no panties or bra underneath) with my hair in a bun I asked my sons if I could change.

"Mom, we haven't got time and you know how long you take deciding what to wear." they shouted.

"Okay guys can I at least put on shoes!" I kidded as I quickly slipped on my two inch thong heels.

As I dropped off the kids at the ballpark I looked down at the fuel gauge discovering I needed some gas and pulled into the local station. "Damn it Doug!" I thought to myself, "You're always leaving me with no gas in my car!"

I hate pumping gas and this time was no different as I slid my credit card into the pump and started to fill the tank. As I finished I noticed that there weren't any hand sanitizers at our pump so I walked over to the nearby pump to clean off the gas smell from my hands. As I walked back to my car only paying attention to cleaning my hands I caught my left heel on a crack in the cement and started to fall. Bracing myself for the inevitable tumble I put my left hand out as a cushion and hit the pavement hard. There I lay embarrassed and helpless until I felt two large hands on my lower waist helping me up.

"Are you alright Miss?" he asked helping me to my feet.

A little rattled I said, "Yes I think so, thank you for the help and your concern."

I looked up seeing a man at least six foot three, jet black hair and a mustache smiling but concerned at my predicament. Here was this great looking guy holding onto petite little me. As he released his hold I stood up but could feel my left wrist throbbing. I must have hurt it bracing myself when I fell.

Immediately I grabbed my wrist and squealed, "Ouch!"

Without another word he ran into the store and in minutes came out with ice wrapped in a towel for my injured wrist. I was impressed and loved seeing this handsome man coming to my rescue.

"Thank you," I said taking the towel and ice, "I'm Toni, and you are?"

"David" he said, "Wow I've never had a woman fall this hard for me before." He smiled.

I grinned and must have blushed because I felt my face heat up quickly.

"So let me take a look at this wrist of yours," he said examining it if he were a doctor.

"I think you'll live." He acknowledged. I just smiled up noticing how tall and good looking he was. Here I was at a gas station convenience store in some old jean shorts and a partially soiled t-shirt meeting my Prince Charming.

"I must look a mess," I said trying in vain to brush myself clean.

"You look cute standing there mussed," He chuckled.

I was embarrassed but enamored by this handsome guy taking charge of the situation. Was it because I was horny or that I was physically attracted to this guy? Oh I was definitely attracted to him!

"Well at least I wore the right outfit for falling down!" I laughed.

"I think we should walk to the diner across the way it has the best coffee in town and you can get more ice to keep that wrist from swelling." he said then continued "Not in any hurry are you?"

"Well I'm waiting for my boys to finish baseball practice down there." pointing at the nearby field. "It should be about two hours I was going home when I realized that my stupid husband forgot to put gas in my car; he's always doing that to me!"

"Then we have some time and anyway you shouldn't drive." winking at my predicament.

"Okay, why not but the coffee's on me, I have to reward you for your kindness, that's the least I can do." I said.

Walking to the diner I couldn't believe that in these old tattered clothes this good looking man was putting the make on me. We got in and sat in a corner booth David sitting across from me.

As we conversed he told me he was married, had two son's one twenty-eight and the other twenty-six. David looked about forty or so but admitted just turning fifty. He looked younger than his years. I told him all about my sons making the all-star team in the district and practicing for the little league tournament starting in one week. They had aspirations of going all the way to the World Series in Pennsylvania in August and David could see by my eyes that I was very proud of them.

We talked for almost two hours and I looked up and couldn't believe how quickly time had passed. I was flirting with a man I had just met loving every moment. I needed to go get my sons and my wrist did feel better when he asked me to have lunch with him.

"Lunch, your married sweetie," I quipped.

"Yeah, so is my wife and for that matter you are too!" he added, "So do I have to beg?"

"Please don't beg," I laughed, "We can have lunch, I'd like that very much, anyway then you can see me all cleaned up!"

"Sounds good to me," David said. "So can I have your cell number?"

I opened my purse getting out my cell phone giving him my number. I paid for the coffee and he walked me back to my car. As I opened my car door he asked if my wrist was okay and took my left hand to inspect it. The true gentleman he was he kissed my hand and said, "I'll call you and we'll have lunch this week, okay?"

"Looking forward to it Prince Charming!" I grinned.

As I drove off a warm feeling surrounded me as I picked up my kids and brought them home. Doug was watching television and I scooted both boys to the showers and then to bed.

I then told my husband I was taking a shower and to meet me upstairs in a sultry voice. He got the hint and was waiting for me as I walked out of the bathroom in my sexiest shear baby doll nightgown. I was horny and wanted my hubby to fuck my brains out.

Seeing me in my shear nightgown with my tits and pussy on display Doug's cock stood at attention. Sadly it wasn't long before my inadequate husband dropped his load. I really needed to get off so he ate my pussy until I came. I wanted more before we both rolled over and went to sleep.

Waking up Tuesday after the Monday holiday I masturbated after Doug left for work. I thought about David all day. Finally on Wednesday he called and said to meet him across town at this exclusive restaurant. I wanted to look hot and this was a great excuse to go shopping for that perfect little outfit.

Here was my dilemma, should I tell Doug or should I just go and see what happens? I decided that I wouldn't tell him and just go have a good time, no harm no foul is what I convinced myself.

As Doug left for work on Thursday I primped and got ready for my lunch date with David. I took a long hot bath, shaved my legs and after my bath powered my most intimate parts with perfumed body powder. I wore my hair up and pulled back. The final touch before dressing was to rub lotion on my tanned legs making them shiny for the afternoon sun.

Into my lingerie drawer I dove and picked out a sexy pair of bikini panties. They were pastel pink with white lace around the legs and a white bow in front. The sundress was flirty, pink and dropped only to mid thigh accented with white lace around a scoop neckline. It also showed lots of cleavage. I choose a pair of white sandaled heels which matched perfectly with the hat and tote I had picked out.

Finally a single strand pearl necklace and white wrist gloves completed the outfit. I sprayed perfume on my shoulders and a hint on my panties. My look was right out of a Gil Elvgren pin-up from the sixties.

Walking downstairs I glanced out at the boys swimming. I told them I had a lunch date with friends got into my car and drove away. All the way to the restaurant I wondered what David had on his mind. I laughed, my god he's a man I know what's on that male mind of his, ME!

Arriving fashionably late I valet parked the car and walked into the restaurant. There was David patiently sitting as I sashayed over to greet him. Being the gentleman he was he got up and pulled out my chair. I thanked him and sat down.

"Wow do you look great Toni, I think every guy in here was watching your every step." raising his eyebrows and smiling.

"Thank you David I was afraid you wouldn't recognize me, I clean up well!" I kidded.

"May I say you are one beautiful lady!" holding onto my hand.

"Stop" I said blushing, "A girl could get used to all these compliments."

"I can see by your expression you're not used to getting them." He said.

"Well not lately, being married for fourteen years makes a husband take you for granted." I quickly came back with.

I was only there for a few moments and this man already had me in his spell. The waiter came and David asked if I wanted a drink. I nodded "Yes a glass of wine would be nice," as I looked at the wine list.

Outside it was hot and I was getting hotter inside looking at my dinner companion. Nonchalantly I swung my torso towards David crossing my legs in the process giving him a great view of my legs. Look I spent two hours getting ready and I wanted him to soak in every inch of this body. The food was wonderful as we finished sharing a cheesecake desert that was out of this world.

We chatted and I discovered he owned six lighting stores around the Bay Area. He confided in me that his marriage was not going well and decided to take separate vacations. His wife would be leaving for Europe soon. He had two grown sons, one living abroad which his wife would be visiting. I think somewhere in Germany in a town I wasn't familiar with. I wondered if he was waiting for her to leave before asking me for a date.

I questioned him about what his intentions were and being very honest he said he was attracted to me instantly. I couldn't believe how attractive I could have been grubby as I looked that day. He told me what gorgeous legs I have and a rear end he loved watching walk away. I turned red when he told me how nice my breasts looked through the old t-shirt I had on that late afternoon.

He asked what I liked in a man and I told him I preferred tall men with dark features and definitely no beard. They have to be gentleman and a sense of humor was a must. I like a man who dresses nicely and wears just a hint of cologne.

"And yes I'm attracted to you also" I smiled.

"Well I'm flattered." he said winking at me. My heart fluttered.

As lunch came to a close David and I walked to the valet to get our respective cars. Mine drove up first as David took my arm walking me over and opening my door in the process. He tipped the valet and gave me a hug good-by. I waited getting in for a possible kiss but it was not the case. This guy was in total control of the situation and disappointed as I was I loved it. I waved and slowly drove off.

The drive home was not nearly as exciting as it was driving to the restaurant. My thoughts were that David just wanted someone to talk too and then maybe would call after his wife left town. I admit I wanted him to kiss me but it was better that he didn't. Oh well I guess it was a good thing I didn't tell Doug about my lunch date that day.

As week drew to a close Doug asked if I wanted to try out the nightclub I suggested weeks ago and maybe do a little flirting. I said sure why not and that Friday we went out.

Not being in the single scene in years I couldn't believe how much of a 'meat market' this club was. I was hit on by guys young, old and too old. Even Doug couldn't believe how many guys hit on me with him standing next to me or nearby. I was asked to go home and do a three some and other more descriptive sexual activities. Friday was not the night to pick-up a guy and we went home for a 'quickie'. A 'quickie' meaning Doug coming before he got it in me.

With my husband golfing the following morning I sat by the pool until early afternoon. The phone rang, it was David. He asked me if I was able to talk and I said yes.

"So what are you doing tonight, any chance of seeing you for a date?" he casually asked.

My heart almost stopped as I stumbled with my words, "Ah, well its kind of short notice but I might be able to work something out."

"What if I say I can have a limo ready, champagne on ice and say a candlelit dinner?" he responded.

My head was spinning and my heart was racing. He hit my weakness, this man was a romantic. How was I going to tell David about my voyeur-cuckold husband and would Doug agree to all of this after a month of being faithful to just him?

"Let me get back to you David, I'll try my best!" I assured him.

I hung up and immediately my devious mind started thinking of ways to convince my hubby. I called him on his cell phone and he answered. He had just finished his round of golf and appeared to be in a good mood. If nothing else now was the time.

"Honey, I was wondering if we had any plans for this evening." I softly said.

"Nothing special and you know I'm usually tired after golf," Doug said, "Why did you make plans to go out with the girls?"

"Well not exactly, but I would like your permission," I shyly said, "I've been asked out."

There was silence on the other end of the phone then Doug asked, "Kind of, with whom, Frank or Russ?"

"His name is David; you remember I met him last week when I fell at the gas station. He's the guy who was so nice and got me the ice for my wrist. He's asked me to dinner." I said.

"Yes I remember you described him as very handsome and a nice guy. I could tell by the tone in your voice." Doug stated. "I have to admit it arouses me thinking of you bringing home a stranger."

"So you're okay with it?" I asked.

"Yes on one little condition but I'll explain that later!" he laughed.

"Oh thank you, thank you, see you soon baby!" saying that as I hung up the phone.

I quickly called my mother and asked if she could take the boys for the night. She loved the idea and I told her we would bring them over after supper.

MissToni
MissToni
447 Followers
12