Loss of Innocence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I climbed on top of her, my legs straddling her waist and my sticky cock nestling between her breasts. I could feel the heat emanating from her. She placed her hands either side of her tits and squeezed them together, clamping my cock between them. "Okay, now fuck them," she smiled.

I moved my hips back and forth, looking down at where my thick rod moved between her tits. As the head came out the top, she licked at it with her tongue. It felt sublime. "Yeah, I'm fucking your tits," I growled, now emboldened by her enthusiasm.

When I was close, I warned her: "I'm going to cum."

"Yeah, cum on my tits. Shoot your warm cum all over me!" I moved faster.

Then I couldn't hold it any longer. "Oh, fuck... ohhh... yeah... I'm gonna... I'm cumming!" Thick ropes of milky white cum shot from my pistoning cock. The first spurt hitting her below her chin, the second splashing across her throat and the last two - less powerful - running across the top of her breasts and down her sides.

"Yeah, that felt good. I love being covered in your hot jizz. Look. See how it looks like a pearl necklace. You've given me a pearl necklace." The pearly substance did look like a necklace nestling in the hollow of her throat. She dabbed her finger in it and stuck it in her mouth. "Yummy. You cum tastes great." I blushed again.

* * *

We spent the afternoon cuddling and petting on the couch, while watching old movies. At one stage she blowed me again and still later I returned the favour as she sat on the kitchen cabinet.

We spent the night together in my Mother's bed, fucking in almost every thinkable position and ended it all with another blowjob in which she sucked me dry.

Satisfied and totally spent, we fell asleep in each other's arms.

* * *

On Sunday morning I woke up with Alice playfully licking at my semi- stiff cock. "Hmm, that feels good," I murmured and ran my hand through her tangled hair. She smiled up at me, her tongue flicking at the underside of my cock-head.

"Danny, I want you to cum inside me," she whispered sleepily.

Why the sudden change of heart. Surely the reason for her not wanting it earlier was still valid? "You mean with a condom?" I immediately asked.

"No, I wouldn't feel you hot jizz inside me if you used a condom. There is another way..." she answered mischievously. "How?"

"I want you to cum in my ass." I must have gulped audibly, because she laughed and then added: "surely you've heard of it?"

Heard of it? Fuck, I have been fantasizing about it since I saw the first picture of a man fucking a woman anally. I merely nodded.

"Good. But that's for later. First come and eat me and then you can fuck me doggy-style again. I want to cum again while you fuck my wet pussy with this thick, hard, beautiful cock of yours. Only then you can cum in my ass, okay?"

I was eager to please and I certainly didn't mind eating her again. I crawled between her legs and moved them apart with my hands, and then I pushed her legs back against her breasts, exposing her pussy and asshole completely.

I savoured the earthy smell of her arousal and looked at her swollen, wet cunt. I spread the lips delicately with my fingers, exposing her prominent clit and lightly kissed it. She gasped and immediately grabbed me by the head. "Slowly, sailor..."

I moved lower, running my pointed tongue down the slit of her cunt, all the way to the bottom and then still further. My stiff tongue circled her creased sphincter, which puckered even more at my touch. "Ah, you naughty boy, you are a fast learner indeed." I took that as consent and inserted the point of my tongue into her ass as far as I could. She moaned and I noticed her hand was busy fingering her slit. I alternated the stabbing motions with little licks around the creased hole, giving her a decent rim job. I could hear the wet noises of her hand in her juicy pussy.

Eventually I returned my attention to her cunt, first licking her sticky fingers and then replacing them with my own. I stuck three fingers inside her as my tongue sought her clit. She made soft mewling sounds and bucked up at my hand. I added a finger from my other hand, wetting it in her juices. Then I blindly felt for her sphincter with that finger and penetrated her easily. I was now finger fucking her cunt and her ass, while devouring her clit. I had trouble keeping her still below me as she bucked uncontrollably. "Oh God, you're killing me. Oh, it feels so fucking good. Eat me; fuck me with your hands. Make me cum again."

I kept this up until I heard her scream: "Ohh... Oh, fuck, yes... yes... I'm close. Lick me... Agghhh... Yes, YES! I'm cumming! Aaaagghh!" At that moment, I slowly removed my finger from her ass, feeling the involuntary contractions around it, while my other fingers pistoned in and out of her faster and my tongue thrummed across her clit. Soon a warm flood of juices covered my hand up to my wrist. Her hips were bucking wildly below me and she was scratching my scalp as her hands clawed at my head. I kept licking her until she lay still and then removed my sticky hand and face from her red, open sex.

"Oh God, Dan, you are going to be something special," she smiled and patted my slimy cheek. "Just let me catch my breath and then you come and fuck me with your cock." I was more than ready -- a thick thread of pre-cum oozed from my cock and down my thigh and my hard-on was a painful presence. There was also a numb, pleasant pain in my balls.

She rolled over and got up on her knees. She bent forward, her head on the bed and her arms above her. Her perfect round ass was facing me and below the brown ring of her anus, her glistening wet pussy hung open invitingly. This was -- in my opinion -- probably the sexiest pose a woman could take. I ran my fist up and down my shaft as I crawled closer.

I scooted closer still, aiming my cock at her opening. With one hand on her hip and another guiding my dick, I slowly entered her. "Ah, yes, Dan, put it in me, all the way. I want you to fuck me hard. Make me cum again."

I now had both hands on her hips and shoved my hardness deep into her wet heat. It felt like heaven. Soon I was fucking her hard, fast and deep, my balls wetly slapping at her cunt every time I sank into her. "Yes, you stud, that's it. Give it to me. Yes, YES!" Then I felt her hand beneath me, lightly fondling my sack. I had to concentrate hard not to blow my load. I started counting backwards from a hundred; I did difficult calculations in my mind -- anything -- to keep from cumming inside her cunt.

My diligence was soon rewarded when she moaned: "Yes... Yes, Dan... There, just there... Oh... Oh God, fuck meee... I'm cumming... cumming... AGAIN!" I felt her pussy contracting around my cock as I held it deep inside her. I gritted my teeth and repeated the mantra: Don't cum, don't cum, don't cum...

When the contractions stopped, I withdrew. My cock was absolutely covered in a thick, slick coating of her juices. Alice rolled over onto her back below me and drew her legs up against her chest. "It's your turn now, cowboy. Come fuck my ass. I want to look in your eyes as you cum in my hot ass."

Again I moved closer. "Take some of my pussy juices and lube up my ass with it," she instructed. I stuck my finger into her well-fucked, wide-open hole and then transferred some of the thick liquid to her asshole. I did this several times, until her puckered hole was also covered in a slick coating. "Now stick your cock in my pussy to coat it too and then you can fuck my ass."

I eagerly did as told, recoating my cock with her warm juice before pressing it against her back door. "Take it slowly. Just put in the head and then stop, so I can get used to it. I'll tell you when to carry on," she coached. "Press slowly." I did, first feeling some resistance and then her sphincter relaxed, welcoming my purple knob into her. "Ah, yeah, stop. Hold it. Hold it."

I could feel her ass contract around my cock a few times and then she asked: "Okay, push some more. Slowly. Ah yes, slow, slow... yes darling, your cock feels so good in my ass." I kept pushing, ready at any moment to stop again, but she kept quiet until I hit bottom, feeling my heavy, painful sack slap against her warm butt and then she groaned: "Hold it still for a while."

After a few more contractions she said: "Okay, I'm ready, fuck my ass now. Fuck it like you mean it. Shoot your hot cum deep in my fat ass!" Who was I to argue? I grabbed her upper legs with the crook of my arms and pulled her into me. My hips moved in a flurry. I looked down in amazement as my thick shaft disappeared and reappeared from her stretched asshole. Fuck, it was beautiful -- it looked even better than it did in pictures; the heat and the tightness was sublime. "Yes, Dan, fuck it. It feels sooo good with your thick cock in my ass."

I realized that I was not going to last much longer, mental arithmetic or not. I had to have some release - soon. I felt my balls contracting and knew I was near. I had to warn her. "Aunt... I mean Alice... I'm close... so close..."

"It's okay, Danny darling. You've earned it. Cum for me, shoot your hot seed deep into my bowels. I want you to," she whispered, her hands reaching for my face. "Come here, I want to kiss you as you cum."

I leaned forward and she wrapped her arms around me. Our mouths met and she forced her tongue past my lips. I reciprocated. We were devouring each other as I released my pent up lust. My cock jerked twice, three times, deep inside her and thick spurts of hot virile cum filled her asshole. "Oh yes, Danny, yes... fill my ass with you hot jizz. It feels wonderful, darling," she whispered, kissing my cheek.

Soon afterwards, my hard-on subsided and slowly slid out of her. As I moved away, I could see a thick drop of my milky-white cum ooze out of her puckered asshole. It looked as sexy as anything I'd ever seen.

* * *

We showered together afterwards and again brought each other off with our hands. It was difficult to refrain from touching her the rest of the morning, while we waited for my unsuspecting Mother and sister to return.

Who knew what the future would hold?

12