Lost Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a framed picture secured in additional bubble wrap for protection, and a short letter.

Dearest Susan and Jim,

We have never met, though I feel I know you. Don and I were married one month ago on a crazy weekend in Las Vegas. Don wanted to spring the surprise on you two when we came to visit over the holidays. We've only known each other for a little over six months, but as you know, Don is an easy person to fall in love with. We both knew from the first moment we saw each other that we were destined to be together. He spoke of you two always, and told me in detail what relationship you three had together. I must say I am jealous having not known the three of you earlier. I would have liked to have been included in your circle. I don't know how else to say this, so I will just get it over with quickly. A week ago last Saturday night Don was killed in an automobile accident while he was driving home from some silly errand I had sent him to do. The other driver was drunk and swerved across the median and struck Don's car head on. Don was killed instantly. The drunk driver didn't have a scratch on him. We had talked of how we wanted things if something happened to either of us, and you know Don, he didn't want any fuss over his passing, he specifically forbid me to contact anyone until everything was over and done. I had to respect his wishes no matter how painful. Please understand. I am enclosing the picture that Don cherished above all his other possessions, He never stopped talking about the times you three had. I know he would want you to have it. The three of you together look so happy together. Let's get together when the pain has lessened, now is too soon, I know, for any of us, but some day....

The letter was signed by his wife who we had never met.

The photo was of the three of us standing together. On either side was Don and I, our arms over Susan's shoulders. In the middle stood Susan, smiling happily, naked as the day she was born. We had taken it on a whim one day at a local state park. What made it so humorous was the guy we'd asked to take photos reaction when Susan had suddenly stripped naked and jumped between us and then told him to shoot. It was just one of the many memories we all shared. Susan insisted we give Don a framed print. She never once seemed embarrassed by her nudity.

That night finally it started to snow, big cottony flakes falling on a windless night. We sat holding each other silent, by the fire, watching but not seeing the snowfall illuminated by the spotlights. Tears fell from our cheeks.

Suddenly Susan rose from my arms, and walked to the window, I could see the reflection of her tear streaked face. Wordlessly she stripped off her clothes, turned to me, and pulled me toward the door.

Out in the falling snow, she moved bare foot around the yard, arms extended, face upward, body naked to the cold. Her steps were light as if in a dance, but the joy was not there. Around and around she waltzed, oblivious to the cold, feet in snow, breasts and nipples hardening, breath sending puffs of vapor as she pushed herself harder. I stood there fully clothed, chilling until my body shivered uncontrollably, but still she was not done with her dance.

Finally she stopped, her skin whitened until it took a translucent hue. Wet from the falling snow, and even though her skin was cold, she had a sheen of sweat from her exertions. She dropped to her back, laying flat on the snow covered ground, and spread her arms and legs to make the shape of a naked snow angel. She then lay still arms out to her side, legs spread as wide as they would go and cried, making mournful sobs that wracked her body. She lay there crying until the snow began to accumulate on her pubic triangle and beautiful long hair.

Breaking my immobility, I went to her, knelt by her side, lifted her to her feet, then cradled in my arms I carried her back to the warmth of our house.

Her naked body was as cold as the snow but she never shivered or complained. I dried her by the fire then led her to our bed. Remarkably when I touched her pussy, she was slick and wet. I gently pushed into her as her hips lifted to meet my probing fingers. She looked at me and as if begging, said, "Make love to me now, please I need you in me now."

Without further preliminaries I rolled on top of her and gently pushed deeply into her. Without warning she suddenly rolled from under me and straddled my body. Lifting herself up, then sitting impaled on my manhood, she began to ride my shaft with savage thrusts. Each time she rose, she nearly disengaged from me leaving only the head of my cock in the entrance of her tunnel. Then she would literally slam herself down onto me taking me so deeply that she would bottom out on her womb, letting out a cry of pain each time she did so. Susan gripped my hands over her breasts and squeezed them so tightly that I knew I was hurting her.

Again and again she slammed onto me until she stopped at the bottom of a thrust as convolutions wracked her body. That triggered my climax and I shot up inside her so strongly, I literally felt pain.

She collapsed back onto me, drenched in sweat, holding me closely, with my shaft still inside her.

We fell asleep to dream of our dearest lost friend, Don.