Lotto Changed my Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That had been true with the last car he bought. Four dealerships sent their sales managers along with a half dozen cars for Jared's perusal. Something else he wasn't used to was the level of deference people showed. Just a slight hint and people were bending over backwards to get it for him. Learning not to let any of that go to his head was just one of so many new challenges he faced.

"What can I do for you?" Rebecca asked when she entered the massive home office which was adjacent to a very large study packed with books and several computer stations he wondered if he'd ever use as he had a MacBook Pro he loved and used almost exclusively.

He'd thought long and hard about sharing any of this with Rebecca, but something she'd said when he hired her made him feel that he could trust her. She'd mentioned that she understood that it was her job to do the impossible. Without being too specific she let it be known that included things that might be considered 'shady' in legal circles. The only line she drew in the sand, it was a bright red line was--no children. Ever.

Just the though sickened him, and he assured her he was no Jeffrey Epstein.

"Good. Then the sky's the limit," she assured him with a warm smile.

Rebecca was 35 and attractive but not beautiful. She was a graduate of the Wharton School of Business, and had worked for another extremely wealthy client in Boston. When he passed away at the ripe old age of 92, she found herself looking for another job. When she learned of Jared's need for someone like her she hopped on a plane to Wyoming, where the wind never stopped blowing, the very next day.

He asked her to sit down which she did immediately. Even though he'd thought about this for hours, he still couldn't find the words.

"Is this something...sensitive?" she's asked without the slightest hint of judgment.

"Yes," he quietly replied.

"May I know the general nature of the request?" she asked almost businesslike.

"I'm...I'm looking for...."

When he looked away, Rebecca understood.

"Companionship?"

A kind of creepy-crawly feeling ran down his spine when he told her she was correct.

"Short term or perhaps longer?" she asked as she gently probed.

"Longer. I think."

"Understood," she said as she made a mental note. "May I ask what's most important to you?"

Once he started speaking, Jared couldn't stop. He rambled for a good while then tried to sum everything up, but Rebecca understood what he wanted better than he did himself.

"I uh, I have, well, let's call it an 'extensive network' of contacts in that area," she said matter of factly.

"I know it won't actually be, you know, love, but I don't just want sex, either."

"I do know," she replied with an understanding smile. "I believe what you're looking for is the Girlfriend Experience."

Jared knew what that meant and said, "Yes. I think that's a good way to put it."

"And I can make that happen for you," she told him. "Just give me a few days to reach out to my...clientele...and I'll start setting up interviews."

She stood up then said, "Oh. I'll need to take them to have their hair and makeup professionally done, and we'll need to go shopping for the kind of clothes you like, and a few other things."

"You know I don't care how much it costs, right?" he told her.

She only smiled because she did know. She also knew, but would never say, that her employer was a very unhappy man.

From Jared's perspective, it was worth every penny even if it didn't pan out. He knew it was insane, but the thought of dropping a hundred grand was now meaningless to him. It wouldn't cost anywhere near that much to 'transform' a dozen of women into his dream girls, but even if it did that wouldn't even be a consideration. The only thing that mattered to him was filling the gaping wound in his soul that felt so...unfillable.

"Will there be anything else?" she asked as though he'd just asked for a cup of coffee.

"No. That's all for now, Rebecca. And...thank you."

"Of course, sir," she replied with another warm smile. "Oh. Don't forget. Your new chef will be starting tomorrow."

He'd forgotten all about that, even though he knew it was true.

"Right. I remember," he said, a half-hearted smile appearing at the corners of his mouth.

Kim arrived promptly at 6am as she'd been instructed. Rebecca, who'd gotten 4-5 hours of sleep, her normal amount, met her in her office and welcomed her.

"Let me give you a quick tour of the house," she told the new employee. "I'll show you your room as well as what's off limits."

Kim knew one of the bedrooms was for her just in case she needed or wanted to stay there rather than go all the way home. Rebecca and the butler were the only other people who had their own quarters, but theirs were outside in a kind of in-law suite duplex. Kim was essentially on call at all times when Jared was home, so she assumed she'd likely be spending a lot of time there.

Her room was larger than the living room of her home, and had it's own private bathroom, a large TV, a stereo system, and a massage chair along with a beautiful made king-sized bed covered with very expensive decorative pillows. The thread count of the sheets had to very large as they felt like silk to her touch.

"You'll have complete privacy, and you're welcome to eat or drink anything you like."

Rebecca smiled at her then said, "Except for what's in the wine cellar. You'll need Mr. Porter's permission for that, I'm afraid."

Kim laughed before saying she rarely drank anything to include wine.

"A fitness buff," Rebecca asked thinking she remembered that from the interview.

"Me? Hardly! I just enjoy trying to eat well, but I do love yoga and Pilates."

"Then let me show you the gym!" Rebecca announced proudly, as though it was hers.

Kim had been in a handful of gyms and fitness centers, but she'd never seen anything like this before in her life. It had...everything. Literally anything someone might want to do to get or stay in shape was there from a sauna to treadmills to weight machines and from yoga mats to spinning bikes which were Peloton Bicycles with video links to fitness classes with an instructor.

"Each time you show me a new room I think it can't get any better than that," Kim said as Rebecca gave her the short tour.

"Wait 'til you see the pool."

It was an Olympic-sized pool, no less, built inside a huge glass enclosure. It had a diving board and a diving tower just like the ones she'd seen during Olympic swimming events.

There was also a game room and a study. The only places she wasn't allowed to go were all located in one area.

"This is Mr. Porter's wing of the house," Rebecca explained. "His bedroom, study, personal library, office, and meditation room are..."

Kim knew the rest.

"By invitation, only."

However, she needed to know where the rooms were so Rebecca took her through his private area without allowing her to go inside any room.

The tour was over, and Kim now learned what was available to her in her role as Jared's personal chef.

"This credit card has a $100,000 limit. It's yours to use, and you may purchase any item needed that pertains to cooking for Mr. Porter or providing him with any special request. If you need more just ask."

She then handed Kim a phone.

"This is yours as long as you work here. It's for those...special requests. In the event you don't have what he needs on hand, you will call one of the numbers listed in your Contacts. They will have the needed item delivered or flown in as soon as humanly possible. Also use it to contact me. For any reason at any time."

They spent a good while going over a large number of things, and the brief ended with a reminder.

"The entire reason we're here is to see to Mr. Porter's every need. We have no other purpose."

"I understand," Kim told her, her mind swimming with the myriad of details she needed to remember.

"Oh," Rebecca said as a sort of afterthought. "Mr. Porter will be...he'll regularly be having...company."

Not sure what she meant Kim only stood there waiting for more information.

"Um...female company."

"Oh. Oh!" Kim said, feeling foolish for not getting it sooner.

"Suffice it to say that that's an area of his life that is also off limits to you. You aren't to ask any questions, but you are to do whatever his...guests...may ask you to do. Unless you hear otherwise from me, their requests carry the same weight as Mr. Porter's."

"I understand," Kim said, feeling strange for the first time as she imagined women wearing nothing at all or perhaps some rather unusual costume, and wondered if she'd made a mistake. But she also knew she might be way off in thinking that way. Either way she needed the job, so she told herself to separate her personal feelings about anything she heard or saw from her job.

When three days passed without seeing any of Mr. Porter's 'company' Kim was still settling into the daily routine. What still wasn't routine was knowing exactly what he might want at any given time. She'd bought a considerable amount of food, and that was fine for dry goods and non-perishables. The problem was getting and keeping the freshest fruits and vegetables on hand at all times.

The good news was that the other staff members where as motivated to do their jobs as Kim was to do hers, so anytime she had a request, the phone call she made was answered with, "We'll have that right to you, ma'am!"

Her only real surprise came when, on her second day, Rebecca walked into the kitchen and said, "Mr. Porter? This is your new executive chef, Ms. Kimberly Thomas."

As Kim looked at the wealthiest man she'd ever seen in person, she noticed that he was much better looking than she'd been led to believe the time or two she saw him on TV. He had short, dark hair and an athletic build. That caused her to believe he probably spent time in the huge workout room and/or the pool.

He smiled as he walked over to her, his hand extended. Surprised, Kim grabbed a hand towel and wiped hers the best she could before offering hers to him.

"Kim? This is Mr. Jared Porter, our mutual boss."

"Mr. Porter. It's a pleasure," Kim said as he gently took her small hand in his.

"Jared. Please," he told her as he released her hand.

He glanced at his executive assistant then said to Kim, "Rebecca didn't tell me you were such a beautiful woman."

Flustered, Kim wasn't sure what to say. Undaunted, Rebecca spoke for them both.

"She is a very attractive woman, sir. She's just...a bit outside of your parameters."

That confused her, and Kim was even more flustered when he smiled at her again then said to Rebecca, "I uh, I may have to adjust my parameters."

He looked right at Kim then said, "I'm very glad to have you on staff, Kim, and it was a pleasure meeting you."

"Um, yes, thank you...sir. Same here."

He lowered and tilted his head a bit and raised an eyebrow.

"Jared," he said very seriously before smiling and wishing her a good day.

"Yes. Of course," she nervously replied as he asked Rebecca what was next.

"I have the first of your interviews lined up for this evening. She's currently with Mandy who assures me she'll have her ready by 7pm."

As they left the kitchen the last thing Kim heard was, "That sounds perfect."

She had no idea who Mr. P...Jared...was meeting with or why, and like so many other things, that was none of her business.

That evening, around 6:45, Kim was busy preparing Jared's dinner which he ate at 8pm when Rebecca came in again, only this time she was accompanied by a young woman; a very attractive young woman whose hair and makeup were flawless, and who was dressed very fashionably.

Rebecca didn't introduce the attractive, much-younger woman. She simply noted that 'this is Kim, Mr. Porter's personal chef' as she showed her around.

The other woman looked to be around 21-ish. She was maybe 5'7", but in the 4-inch heels she was close to 6ft tall. She wore a beautiful cashmere sweater with a short skirt that went perfectly well with the top and, of course, the shoes were also coordinated with her outfit.

The brief glance she stole after her initial look revealed some expensive-looking jewelry and perfectly-manicured nails. As they passed by her, Kim detected the fragrance of what was obviously a very expensive perfume.

"She's quite a package," Kim said to herself, an odd feeling of...something...welling up inside her. The feeling was jealousy, but because it was so absurd to feel that way her brain wouldn't let her know what it was.

The following evening, at roughly the same time, another gorgeous, younger woman came through with Rebecca. While this girl had light red hair and a different colored outfit, she was essentially a carbon copy of the first girl. Same height, same kind of clothes, same gorgeous smile, and exquisitely done hair and makeup.

For the next several days the scene repeated itself in a kind of Groundhog Day like sequence. Kim never spoke to any of the gorgeous, similarly dressed women nor did any of them speak to her.

The first change in this routine came two days after the last new face walked through the kitchen. The third of nine different girls walked in early one morning and spoke to her.

"Hi, there. I'm Sophie, Jared's girlfriend," she announced.

"It's a pleasure," Kim told her making sure to smile as she noted how the younger woman was dressed the same way as before only in a new outfit.

"I'm going to need a few things," Sophie said as though they'd known one another for a much longer period of time.

"Yes. Of course. Anything you need," Kim told her, remembering what Rebecca's charge to her had been regarding the female company Jared would be keeping.

Sophie rattled off a list of things she wanted then said, 'Be a dear, and have those ready by noon, okay?" before walking off dismissively.

That left Kim just over an hour to pull together what would normally take at least two. She grabbed her phone and made two quick calls. By 11:55 everything was ready, and as she looked at the meal, she smiled. Everything was perfect.

The butler, whose name was Gerald, came in, saw the trays then looked at Kim.

"Yes. For Mr. Porter."

"Very well," he said before summoning two women dressed in white smocks.

"Deliver these to Mr. Porter's private dining area. Immediately."

The two women quickly transferred the silver trays onto a cart and scurried out.

"Gerald? Can I get you anything?" Kim asked just before the older man left.

"You wouldn't have any aspirin handy, would you?" he asked, a hint of a British accent still barely detectable. He'd lived in the US for 40 years and had lost most of it, but it was still there, and Kim found it charming.

"I would. How about some milk to coat your stomach."

"Bless you," the gray-haired man replied. "All of the um...comings and goings...have taken their toll on me."

As Kim handed him the glass and two tablets he told he wasn't quite as resilient as he'd once been.

"Stressful, isn't it?" she said with a warm smile.

"Indeed," he said before downing the aspirin he hoped would cure the throbbing pain in his head.

He thanked her then asked how she was settling in.

"It's...different," she replied, being careful with her words.

"I take it this is your first such experience?"

"Yes. I was an executive chef before, but that was at a restaurant. And I take it this isn't yours?" she asked, smiling again as she did.

"Oh, my Lord, no," he told her. "I began serving as a butler in 1982."

"Oh, my," Kim said before adding, "I uh, I was born in 1982."

"Class of 1957," Gerald said, smiling for the first time as he bowed slightly.

"Same year as my mother," Kim replied, hoping that wasn't offensive in some way.

"She must also be a very beautiful and charming woman," Gerald noted, the smile now gone.

"Um...thank you. I like to think she's still beautiful."

"That certainly fits as you have most definitely inherited that beauty."

"Why, Gerald? Are you flirting with me?" Kim teased.

"Madam. Were I even 55 rather than 65 I would certainly give that a go. But alas, I am very much aware of my limitations."

"Come on. You're a very handsome man," she assured him, and for someone who was 65, he really was still a nice looking man.

He looked at her left hand then said, "I must say that my comments were out of line. I was told you were...unattached."

"Oh. I...I am," she said as she looked down at the wedding ring herself. "My husband passed away."

"My condolences. My wife of 35 years, my dear Gloria, also 'went the way of all the earth' some five years ago."

"Mine, too," Kim said sincerely, loving the way he spoke.

Gerald stood up straight then said, "So...right. I have much too much to do to spend any more time talking, no matter how pleasant the conversation may have been."

The word 'been' came out more like 'bean' which almost made Kim smile.

"I enjoyed it, too, Gerald. And if you ever need more aspirin--or anything at all--just let me know, okay?"

He bowed slightly then said, "I shall. Good day, Madam."

She allowed herself to wonder what might have been were Gerald 10-15 years younger, but she, too, had too much to do to spend any more time mindlessly daydreaming. Besides, that was an area that was too painful to explore as it only reminded her of what she was missing every day since her Evan's sudden passing.

Kim wasn't sure, but she thought it was a week to the day she last saw Jared's gorgeous female 'companion' but hadn't given it any thought until another of the former 'passers through' came into the kitchen.

"Hi. You must be Kim. I'm Andi, Jared's girlfriend," she said with a warm smile.

"Yes. Hi," Kim replied. "Is there anything I can get you?"

"I was told you'll do anything I ask, but I still feel a bit awkward about making a request," the very pretty blonde said. "I grew up poor, and this...."

She looked around to indicate the mini-mansion and everything that went with it.

"And this is completely new and unfamiliar."

"I understand, but please know that I really am here to provide you or Jar...Mr. Porter...with anything you need."

Rather apologetically, Andi asked for what she wanted, and Kim promised her she'd have it in about 30 minutes.

"Thank you," she told Kim as she began walking away.

Kim felt for her when the younger girl nearly twisted an ankle in her 5-inch heels, shoes she could tell the other woman wasn't used to wearing. But who was? Kim had a "willy" as she thought about walking around in anything more than three-inch heels, and even that made her wince if she were to have to wear them for any length of time.

Based on all of the similarities she'd seen in each of the women who'd come through her domain, Kim felt fairly confident that Jared had a type. But it wasn't based on hair color length as she'd seen black, brown, red, and blonde cut from above the ears to below the shoulders. All wore heels and...as she thought about it some more...all of them wore the same type of clothes. Different colors. Different sleeve lengths. Different fabrics. But still the same type of thing.

"That's...odd," she thought to herself. "Then again, it's not really all that unusual, I suppose."

As she got back to work Kim briefly thought of all of the fetishes she'd heard of, which wasn't a very extensive list. She knew some men like leather. Others liked latex. Some were into bondage, and while it did nothing for her, she'd enjoyed all of the Fifty Shades movies. The only other one she'd heard was that some men had a thing for shoes or feet. She thought about someone worshipping her foot then laughed. She thought about it a little longer and had a very different reaction when she some man sucking on her toes.

"Eeew!" she said out loud before trying to flesh out her list a little more. However, that was it. She just didn't know what other kinds of kinky things people did, and from what little she'd heard, she didn't care to know.