Love Always, Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom became so addicted to my cock and our unending love-fest that she didn't object when she found out that I had gotten her pregnant. Apparently she had conceived that very first night, the night of the party.

This was all unexpected and more than I even dreamt of. To be honest, on that wintry night that I was forced to leave home, I was too cold to think about 'revenge'. Later, after seeing a glimpse of my incredibly sexy mom, I knew my revenge would be to somehow supplant that old man, insinuating myself into my old home and sending HIM to the men's shelter. I only wished that I could one day go past that shelter, seeing him outside. Mom and I would be driving one of those huge mobile homes, with a dozen children inside.

Well, we couldn't quite manage that. What we did do was take mom's new ID cards with her restored (from divorce) maiden name and get married in our neighboring state. A few years later, we found the time to go by and see him outside the mission, waiting for the 'pea soup and government cheese elegant evening'. Holding hands with my beautiful mom, our station wagon was filled with six children. As he looked at us, his face covered with week-old stubble and some sort of rash, I kissed my gorgeous mom, told that throng of kids to be quiet, and slowly drove away. Justice had come full circle. Now HE had to bundle up against the cold and contemplate his fate, sleeping at the men's shelter. On the other hand, I had replaced him in mom's bed. He thought of that as the same pack of bums that had fought with me confronted him on his final night. Unfortunately for him, he was not built like me and couldn't take on any three of them. So, he got much more than a black eye. We weren't notified for several weeks as his ID's had been taken that night.

As he spent that very night shivering then brawling in that dank shelter, my cock pumped to steel hardness as I lay under the warm covers of our Egyptian cotton comforter. I was thinking of that very turn-of-events, and what was coming out of that bathroom in a few moments. Sure enough, my gorgeous mom emerged, wearing a diaphanous peignoir that revealed, well, everything.

I proceeded to put mom in the middle of our king-sized bed and vent my passion deep inside of her. Just thinking of the manly triumph of him shivering downtown while I was living the high life got me hot. I began pumping my potent sperm into my mother's incredibly fertile womb. Rising up from the huge reservoirs swaying manfully in their sack, my cum (which was 97% pure seed) filled her womb.

This would be our seventh and last child. As it turned out, the babies were triplets, all three being male. We were blessed with a final total of nine children. That was okay, because his life insurance settlement was paid to us just after the unfortunate events at the mission. I had replaced him in mom's life, and in her bed. A million wasn't that much anymore. It would be just enough to cover college for those who wanted to go, and pay for some wild times for me and dear old mom.

12