Love Around the World 01: Andorra

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Haven't felt something like that in far too long," she whispered.

Sitting her up, I removed the nightie, noticing her blush slightly as her breasts did droop slightly. She was in her fifties, it was expected, and I kissed her while continuing to fondle them, eventually lying her down as I kissed down and took one of her nipples in my mouth. That earned a loud gasp as I caressed her body at the same time.

"Oh my..." she finally stated, "Oh Mark..."

Glancing up into her eyes, I smiled as I loved the look of arousal on her face, moving from one breast to the other, enjoying the sounds of pleasure she had no problem expressing before I started to slowly kiss down her body. Her skin was soft and smooth, kissing further down so I could feel the heat of her arousal and I found her scent intoxicating.

Moving to take off her simple cotton panties, she hesitated briefly as I met her eyes before lifting her legs enough that I could slowly slide them off. She left her legs spread for me, taking note of the dark patch of hair above her pussy though I was left surprised it wasn't as hairy as I'd imagined.

"I don't have a razor, but I don't like it overly hairy so use trimmers," she explained to my obvious curiosity.

Leaning down to kiss down her thighs earned more gasps of surprise before I moved back up towards her pussy. "What are you doing?" she asked.

"What do you think I'm going to do?" I wondered as I didn't miss the surprise in her tone.

"I just thought..." Her lower lip immediately started to tremble. "He never did this for me... He said it was nasty... That no man likes doing it."

"Sofia, I'm going to be blunt so you know what I'm doing. I'm going to eat your pussy." She blushed immediately but I noticed in her eyes the heightened arousal. "And if this is something you haven't had in a long time, I'm doing it all night."

"You really like doing it?"

"I love doing it because I know my lover enjoys it. And during a night of lovemaking, I want to ensure that my lover has more than a few orgasms if I can figure it all out." Leaning up to kiss her again, I softly added, "I'm not him, Sofia. And I want to ensure you have one hell of a good night right now."

"And you?"

"My pleasure is going to be making sure I hear you moaning and whimpering over the next few minutes and hours. I love getting my lover off."

And that's what I did. I revelled in her taste, learning her body, and what she enjoyed. I'd figured out a couple of erogenous zones already. I teased her more than once, almost having her begging me to make her orgasm. When she finally crested that wave and came crashing down the other side, she was pleading with me not to stop, raising my hand up her body so she could hold onto it while I continued to use my mouth and tongue.

I could have kept going all night. Not only because I loved doing it, enjoyed her taste and the way she reacted, but I could sense it was something she just needed, a man to pleasure her body and expect absolutely nothing in return. I ensured she enjoyed one orgasm after the other until she simply couldn't take anymore, asking me to stop, her voice no more than a whisper. Raising myself up to lay next to her, her eyes glistened as she gazed at me in the low light provided.

"And you want nothing in return?"

"I'm guessing he expected blowjobs..."

The snort made me chuckle. She managed to find the humorous side for a moment. "Of course he did," she spat, "I was expected to suck his dick then just lie back while he pumped into me for five minutes, finished then rolled off and went to sleep."

"Why did you stay with him?" I had to ask.

"Because I did love him in a way. He provided for me. I was comfortable. I'd already given up dreams of children and a family by the time I realised I could have left and had those things."

"But you regret..."

Cuddling into me, I felt her start to shake, and I knew there was a lot on her soul that needed expelling. I was left thinking she did love her husband, but the rose-tinted glasses of their marriage were sliding off. Perhaps she'd overlooked all the negative aspects due to the lifestyle provided. Or maybe she was just regretting the whole thing. Maybe it all came back to the fact the marriage sounded somewhat arranged. Unusual in that part of the world, but perhaps it all came about due to other means...

"Sorry," she murmured, "You probably think I'm being melodramatic or overly emotional."

"I think you're starting to deal with things that perhaps you've kept buried deep inside you."

"I thought I was grieving him. I think I'm grieving a life I could have had otherwise. It was when I hit fifty that I felt this overwhelming sense of melancholy. Almost like I'd wasted most of my life just being his wife and that the material things he was able to provide didn't make up for the fact that... I don't think he ever loved me how I believed a husband should do. There was never passion. Never any real excitement. Even from the earliest days, our sex life was dull and perfunctory."

"I get the feeling I'm holding an insatiable woman in my arms who wants nothing but passion in her life."

"I want to be loved like I know I'll love the man in my life in return."

She eventually drifted off to sleep. I was achingly hard though it didn't bother me. I felt good knowing the night was only about her. Waking up in the morning, I was greeted by gorgeous brown eyes and a smile that would have lit up any room. Making her giggle as I pulled her close, I ensured the first kiss of the day was as passionate as possible, feeling her melt against me.

"I have an idea for today," she suggested over breakfast downstairs, "We should go to the Caldea."

"What's that?"

"It's a thermal spa. We could spend the afternoon and evening there. Enjoy a thermal bath. Get a massage. I know there's an adult-only spa, and there are a couple of restaurants where we could have dinner."

"Sounds fantastic. We'll laze about this morning, have a light lunch, then head there afterwards?"

"Whatever shall we fill our morning with though?" she asked.

Sipping at my espresso, I finally replied, "I'm sure we can find something to fill our time."

"Could you do for me again what you did last night?" she asked softly, unable to meet my eyes.

"I'd do it on this table if you asked me, Sofia."

"Oh my..." Then she smiled before adding, "And you really would, wouldn't you?"

"I think you should finish your tea so I can drag you upstairs, throw you on the bed, rip your clothes off and show you how serious I am."

Sofia enjoyed a mid-morning siesta instead of an afternoon one, waking her up in time for us to have a quick bite to eat for lunch before we headed off to the Caldea. It was a surprisingly large complex, spending most of the afternoon enjoying the warm thermal water, enjoying a luxurious massage that almost put me to sleep, before we dressed in the clothes that we'd brought along so we could enjoy a fantastic dinner in one of the two restaurants on-site.

Returning to the hotel earlier than the previous two nights, Sofia made her intentions known as soon as the door was closed, helping off my shirt, shoes and trousers before ensuring I was seated on the edge of the bed as she lowered her dress, slowly lowering herself to her knees.

"I hated doing it after a while," she explained, running her hands up and down my thigh, "If he'd been a wonderful lover, I would have happily pleasured my husband. But even before we married, he was selfish in bed. I didn't know any better, of course. I'd been with men before my husband, and it had just been sex. Most of the time, it was enough to just get me wet then we'd have sex."

"Why on earth did your father..."

Sofia sighed as she shuffled closer. "My father caught me in bed with a man at our home. He freaked out. I guess somewhat natural, given I was his only little girl. But he seemed to think I was some sort of slut. He set the marriage up as if I didn't marry my husband, he was going to cut me off and not just financially. I had little choice as my mother agreed with him. She didn't want to hear her little Catholic daughter was whoring around."

"But you weren't..."

"I'm not going to lie, Mark. Once I started having sex, I did find some enjoyment in the act. I didn't know all that much about it, and neither did the men I had sex with, given we were all young and sex education was almost non-existent. The only thing I knew was to make sure they wore a condom. My parents didn't know anything. It was that one moment that was the catalyst for everything. And while it might seem it was arranged, I wasn't dragged to the altar. My husband did all he could to woo me, and I'll admit it did work."

"But you soon learned things were different."

"I'm going to pleasure you now, Mark, because it's something I want to do. You haven't asked. You haven't demanded. And I want to make you cum hard."

Seeing her brown eyes gaze almost lovingly up at me as my cock was in her mouth was beyond exciting. She knew I hadn't had an orgasm the previous night or during the day, so I didn't last all that long. Warning her when I was close, I was expecting to cum on her breasts or perhaps she'd just get a towel. I didn't expect her to keep my cock in her mouth, and definitely didn't expect her to swallow it down.

"I hated doing all of that for him," she told me, "At first, of course, I did it happily because I thought it was my duty as fiancée and then wife. But I learned very quickly that a sexual relationship is a two-way street, give and take, ensure the pleasure of your partner as well as yourself. My husband never got the memo."

"You realise now that I'm definitely returning the favour."

"You really love doing it?"

I answered that by spending the next hour pleasuring her until she simply couldn't take anymore, and we spent the rest of the night naked, cuddling together, numerous soft kisses shared as I gazed at her in silence. The one thing I didn't miss was the near-constant smile on her face. The fact I felt like I was falling for her big time didn't scare me. I simply wondered what she thought of me. Was I just going to be a holiday fling or was she wondering if it could be something more? I knew it wouldn't be easy...

Our hike the next day would take all day as I had planned on walking all the way to the summit. It wasn't considered a difficult climb, at least for those used to it, but it would prove more gruelling than our previous climb. Sofia was ready and eager the next morning, driving us to the base of the trail, ensuring we had all the gear necessary as there was always the chance the weather could turn, and off we went.

To say we were both rather tired by the time we returned to the car isn't an understatement. No lakes this time to sit by and relax for a few hours. We did make it to the summit and spent time taking in the view. There were few other hikers about, so we almost had the trail to ourselves. Sofia proved she was fitter than she realised as I wasn't walking fast. We were both breathing heavily by the time we were near the top and joked about our relief that it was all downhill on the return.

After dinner, actually finding a place that sold burgers and fries, Sofia admitting the one thing she did love was a good burger, we returned to our room as we both needed a shower. Sofia was in the bathroom when she opened the door, revealing her naked body. "Want to join me?"

She really didn't even need to ask, and I took great delight in soaping up her body, diligent in ensuring every nook and cranny was nice and clean before I finally washed her down. The fact I made sure she enjoyed an orgasm while doing that is by the by. She loved soaping me up in return, spending a lot of time making sure my cock was soaped up nicely, and she was then kind enough to use her mouth to clean me up, earning a groan of appreciation as she happily finished me off.

Sliding into bed together, we didn't need to ask each other if we were ready or not. We continued to make out as getting into position felt entirely natural, resting my cock against her as she moaned softly, making sure to raise her hips just enough as a signal to me that she wanted this more than anything. I couldn't help groaning as I slowly sank my cock inside her, Sofia near whimpering and I couldn't believe how wonderful she felt.

"Wanted this the first night," she whispered once we were joined completely, "I just knew... I felt it in my heart."

"So did I. Left me questioning who this wonderful woman was who chose to sit next to me..."

"Scared?"

"Terrified, but I want to see where this goes."

Sex is one thing. Fucking is another. Making love is something else entirely. Sofia seemed to savour every moment I was inside her. It was amazing to me how we seemed to feel as one together almost immediately. I loved feeling her hands caressing my body while we kissed. Her body moved to my thrusts, and I felt her legs move and eventually wrap around me.

When it came time for me to cum, there was no suggestion I'd do that anywhere except inside her. She held tight onto me when hearing me groan and feeling my cock pulse inside her one of her hands caressing my back, kissing me softly, telling me to not pull out at all until I was ready, that she loved the feeling of me inside her.

We spent the rest of the night making love, and I was proven right about one thing. She was insatiable. I loved watching her ride me, and her first orgasm with me inside her proved a very emotional moment, clutching me tightly as she whispered that she never came with her husband when they had sex. I took note that she said that they 'had sex' and not 'made love'.

She immediately said we made love when we snuggled afterwards.

Making love again the next morning, it felt so natural, so right, that when I showered alone afterwards as Sofia needed a little further sleep, I was feeling terrified about what to do next. I honestly didn't want to leave her, but I also wanted to keep travelling. I figured that I had one of two options. I kept travelling and we kept in touch, or I kept travelling and she came with me.

The first one could work though I didn't like the idea of leaving her behind. The second one could work and travelling together would be a real test of how compatible we really were.

But it would be her decision in the end. I would either be a fling she'd remember fondly for the rest of her life, or she would happily join me on my travels...

At dinner that night, we'd finished eating and enjoyed a glass of wine when I cleared my throat. "I plan on leaving in a couple of days, Sofia. I was wondering one thing of you."

"Ask me anything, Mark."

Taking her hand in mine, I made sure to meet her eyes. "I don't want it to end here. I haven't felt this way about a woman in such a long time, it's a feeling that somewhat scares me, but I know it's a good fear because I'm allowing my heart to rule my head. I don't want to stop my travels so... I want you to come with me."

She practically leapt over the table to cuddle me, straddling my lap and I think barely keeping her emotions in check. "I will have things to organise... I'll need to go home..."

"Meet me at my next destination or the one after that if you need a little time. I won't be rushing anyway."

"Where are you going next?"

"Toulouse or Perpignan then I plan on staying in Aix-en-Provence for a little while as I tour the south coast. Might end up heading to Nice or Monaco before finally heading into Italy."

"I won't need too long to sort things out a home. I can rent out my place for a few months. I can leave a friend to sort it all out for me. I'll just need a larger suitcase and... um..."

"Sofia," I stated, gazing into her eyes, "All you need to bring is yourself and maybe your passport. Anything else can be sorted out later."

"Are you sure?"

"Absolutely, one hundred percent."

"I'm fifty-three," she whispered, "I can't have children any longer. I..."

"I love you," I whispered back, "There are no rules to falling in love, but I know how I feel. Making love last night simply confirmed how good we are together."

"I'm scared, Mark, because I love you too. I know that already, but we're in different stages..."

"Let's hold this conversation until we're back in our room."

We made love first, of course, barely sharing a word as we slowly undressed each other before we ended up in bed, Sofia on her back and needing me to join her, gasping as I slid inside her again. The only sounds were of our lovemaking as her mouth constantly sought out mine, feeling her moving her hips as she spread her legs wider, her hands ending up on my arse as she wanted me deeper and deeper.

After I groaned as I came, we continued to share a series of soft kisses. I rolled onto my back for Sofia to lift herself up and sink herself down on my still relatively hard cock. "I love you," she whispered, "You've shown me more love and affection in a few days than I had in a decade of marriage."

"Because you're clearly a wonderful woman to me," I replied as she started to move.

"I'm just worried that I'm in my fifties and..."

"You realise I think you're hot for a woman of fifty-three, right?" That made her blush slightly as I added, "But it's not just the physical, Sofia. I want to get to know you, the real you, the woman who isn't carrying around so many regrets. I want you to live life going forward without them."

"And I know my biggest regret would be not pursuing this," she said softly, "Are you not worried?"

"I am. But I'm not going to turn down what could be a wonderful chance to be together."

Our last day in Andorra together was spent hiking and discussing how things would work out. The views were spectacular, but we were far too caught up in each other, barely walking a couple of hundred metres before we'd stop and enjoy a brief make-out session. That meant we spent all day outdoors which is nothing either of us would complain about. Returning to our room to shower and change, we returned to the first restaurant where we'd enjoyed dinner, eating our fill before enjoying one last night in Andorra la Vella.

"I'm going to miss you even though it's only a few days," she stated, cuddling into me naked after making love, "But you're not to call me every day or anything. I want you to still enjoy your travelling. And it'll be the same when I join you. I'm retired and you're..."

"Happy," I finished for her.

"So am I," she whispered.

The plan was for her to meet me in Aix-en-Provence as she had no real interest in Toulouse or Perpignan, able to catch a train from Barcelona to Marseille with a connecting train leading further east to where I would meet her. She would bring a large suitcase and that would be it. Anything else could be bought along the way.

Seeing her off at the bus stop was sad for both of us. I just knew I was going to miss her. Sofia held me tightly and had no problem publicly expressing her emotions, my t-shirt ending up a little wet as she needed a little cry. I wasn't usually one to promise anything, but one thing I did was that I would meet her at the train station the day she told me that she would arrive, and from there, we would be together.

The drive to Toulouse only took a couple of hours once I'd taken the mountain road into France. It gave me plenty of time to think and I knew I'd made the right decision. By the time I'd settled into my hotel and eaten dinner, I was already missing her presence. But she'd told me not to call for at least a few days, just in case... I knew she worried that I'd change my mind, but I was adamant about wanting to see her again. My feelings of love were already intense, and I guess the only thing that worried me was that it was only meant to be a holiday fling. I guess we would see how things developed.