Love Around the World 15: Oviedo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are a naughty little minx, aren't you?"

"I want to do so much with you, Mark. I've done a lot of reading over the years." Taking my hands in hers, she held them against her chest. "I want to get married when we get home," she confessed, "I want to be your wife. If we need to leave Sydney to be together, so be it. I don't care. Home is with you, Mark."

"I wish you'd clued me in years ago."

"Then you would have remained celibate and tonight would just be totally awkward. But because you have experience, I know you're going to figure out my body and my pussy quickly and when you make me cum, my god, I know I'm going to be a complete mess. And that's before you've stuck that big cock inside me."

"Why now?" I had to ask.

"It's taken me a few days to build up the courage. I was tempted in Bilbao, but knowing we had our own room here and a double bed... I don't want to wait any longer. I want this trip to be the foundation of our relationship going forward."

Making her squeal as I rolled her over onto her back, I kissed her softly as her fingers immediately rested on the back of my head. It was one hell of a kiss, putting all the feelings of love I had for her into it. When we finally broke apart, I'd left her rather breathless before she smiled.

"Now that was a kiss!" she exclaimed.

Her breasts were just begging for some attention next as I had my fingers running up and down her body, particularly her gorgeous legs which felt silky smooth though I ignored her pussy for now. She moaned softly as my lips wrapped around a nipple for the first time, and they must have been sensitive as I felt her shudder, her hips rising slightly as I suckled at one nipple and then the other.

"Yes, honey... I knew you'd love my tits..."

"They're perfect like your entire body."

Kissing down her body after she was almost begging me to taste her pussy, I kissed down to her bare pubic region and stopped to inhale her scent. I couldn't help groaning as I knew I was going to absolutely love her taste, spreading her legs wider as I just had to look at it, glistening in the low light provided by the lamps to either side of our bed.

Avoiding her pussy as I kissed down each thigh all the way to her delicate little feet, she couldn't stop giggling as I kissed back up until I pressed my nose against her, just above her pussy, and inhaled her scent.

"Fuck... I've dreamed about doing this, Amy..."

"Time for you to stop dreaming and start doing, honey."

Slowly running my tongue up and down her slit a few times provoked just the reaction I wanted, and I fell in love with her taste from the first moment. It was obvious that she was as aroused as she might have ever been, whimpering more than once as I knew I was going to love figuring out what she liked. What I really wanted was to make her orgasm and for it to be a big one, so I didn't delay too long in sliding a finger inside her.

"Oh honey... That's just your finger... I can't wait to feel something far bigger soon..."

Finding her special spot achieved the desired outcome as I felt her pussy squeezing my finger, she cried out as her hips lifted slightly, her back arched even more, and the climax tore through her body. Hearing her whimpering and begging for me to keep going, I moved my tongue to focus on her clit that was now easily prominent, figuring out how she liked that treated to ensure her next orgasm was even better.

"Oh fuck!" she cried out, "Oh god, honey... Please don't stop... Please always do this..."

I only stopped long enough to gaze up into her blue eyes. "Your pussy belongs to me, Amy," I said softly.

"Always yours, honey. I was always yours. Now make me cum again. Make me cum all night." She sat up enough to push my head into her groin as she almost tried to rub her pussy into my mouth. "Virgin pussy for my cousin. My hot, sexy, handsome cousin. So naughty that you're soon going to fuck your cousin, Mark."

I shut her up by making her moan as I slid a second finger inside her, Amy collapsed back onto the bed, her hips starting to gyrate faster as she was desperate for me to make her cum again. I teased her this time, bringing her to the brink more than once until she was almost sobbing for me to help her climax again.

Not counting how many times I got her off, the only reason I eventually stopped was due to her quiet voice asking me to stop as she couldn't handle any more. Lifting myself away from her pussy, I sat on my knees for a few seconds as I watched her suck in a series of deep breaths before I leaned down to kiss her.

Pressing my cock against her, she smiled though I could see the nerves in her eyes. "I won't hurt you, sweetie," I whispered.

"I know... Still a little intimidating. Your dick is bigger than my dildo. I made sure I bought a small one."

"It'll probably feel weird when I cum in you for the first time."

"Mark, I was never going to ask you to wear something as I want you to cum in me all the time. I know you were careful, weren't you?"

"Always wore a condom as I wanted to be safe."

"And I'm a virgin so it's perfect that you bareback me for the first time. I want to feel skin-on-skin every single time we're together."

"I probably won't last long."

"Don't care. All that matters is that you're going to be inside me for the first time and we're going to make love. I... I just won't really know what to do when you're moving inside me."

"You'll figure it out, Amy."

She gasped when the head of my cock slowly started to spread her wide, groaning as I couldn't believe how hot and tight her pussy was. My cock had always been sheathed by a condom with any previous lover, and I immediately understood why so many men claimed there was a difference. Groaning as I slowly sank my cock inside Amy, feeling her hands on my back as she didn't particularly move underneath me, I think we were almost holding our collective breaths until my entire length was inside her.

Blinking rapidly, I leaned down and kissed her as I started to move, knowing I was not going to last all that long as the sensations I could feel up my cock and through my body were none I'd experienced before. But it was when she seemed to just automatically start moving her hips that had us both smiling.

"That's it, sweetie," I whispered, kissing her cheek, "Move in time with my thrusts so I feel even deeper."

"You're inside me, Mark," she moaned softly, "My god, you're finally inside me."

"We're going to make love so much going forward now."

"I'm going to want this big dick inside me constantly! Forget travelling, I just want this all the time!"

I didn't last much longer as it wasn't just the fact that I was inside a woman without a condom for the first time. That feeling alone was fantastic. It was the fact I was finally making love with the only woman I'd ever truly loved. When I felt her legs move and wrap around my hips, she groaned loudly before exclaiming I felt even deeper. I barely lasted another minute before I just had to bury my cock, grunting as the first spurt of cum erupted from my cock.

"Fuck," I growled, "Fuck, Amy..."

"That's it, honey," she cooed, kissing my cheek, "Cum inside your girlfriend. Cum inside your cousin. Your naughty little cousin who craves her cousin's big cock."

"Totally getting off on it, aren't you?"

"Aren't you?"

"Almost makes me wish you were my sister to make it even kinkier."

"Mark, if you were my brother, we'd have been fucking since we were both eighteen as we would have hidden our obvious love for each other much better."

My cock barely went soft, and we resumed making love ten minutes later, Amy taking the time to slowly figure out what she could do with her body and in particular her legs while I was slowly thrusting into her. Given I'd cum once, I knew I'd last longer a second time. I loved all the noises she was making underneath me, and when she asked me to start moving faster, I could only oblige as her hips started to really move in unison.

"God yes!" she cried out, "Oh god, fuck me, honey. Fuck my tight little pussy."

"You naughty girl," I retorted, "Begging your cousin to fuck you."

"So totally hot he's inside me right now. We're totally fucking all the time when we get home so we can start a family after we get married."

"Totally legal in Australia."

That made me stop as the smile that formed made my heart stop for a moment. "You looked into it too?" she asked softly.

"Of course. I always wondered what could possibly happen if we finally gave into temptation."

I resumed moving as she wrapped her legs around me again and her fingers started to dig into my back. "Should have just started fucking years ago and damn the consequences," she moaned.

I came inside her again, and we learned that she could orgasm with my cock inside her and when lying on her back. That was a relief as I knew many women couldn't ever cum from regular penetrative sex, though all the girls I've been with could cum when riding my cock. It had something to do with my cock rubbing their special spot while they'd grind on my cock and rub their clit.

Amy did laugh to herself when my cum started to leak out of her. Considering I'd always worn a condom, that had never been a problem I'd had to worry about either. Amy didn't really care, cuddling into me as she took a deep breath, feeling her squeeze me tightly. She gave me a little longer to recover though I was smiling when her hand wrapped around my cock.

"I've obviously got no experience with one of these," she said, "I'd like to learn how to give a blowjob though."

"Could always ask your mother when we get home," I joked.

Thankfully, she must have known about a fantasy of mine as she kissed my cheek. "I bet you'd like a little mother-daughter action," she breathed into my ear, "Both of us on our knees, ready to service your big cock."

"Surprised you didn't just freak out on me."

"Considering my father is a complete dick, she could do with a nice young man to pleasure her. Not sure I could share you like that though considering I've finally got you to myself."

"So you couldn't share me with my mother too?"

That had her head lift up, a large grin on her face. "Mark, have you had fantasies about your mother?"

"Of course. Mum's totally hot."

Amy smiled as she laid back down to snuggle against me. "I'm sure there are millions of men out there who'd love to take their mother to bed. There's a stereotype for a reason. Your mother is only in her early forties. Women are around their sexual peak at that age. I bet your father doesn't satisfy her any longer and she could do with a virile young man who is hard all the time."

"I teased her at the airport. Funny thing is, Mum gave me a look that suggested she liked the idea. I was only making a joke as we'd been casually flirting with each other for a while before I left. Mum liked it as I made her smile and feel good about herself."

"You don't really, do you?"

"No. I was only teasing Mum and your mother. Amy, my heart has always belonged to you."

She was silent for a few seconds before I heard a sniff. "And mine was always yours," she whispered.

Watching Amy riding my cock a little later was the stuff dreams are made of. She had the perfect body and I loved running my hands over every inch of it. When she enjoyed one hell of an orgasm, she barely kept herself together as she moaned so loudly, I'm sure half the hotel knew she'd just climaxed. She rode me through a couple more climaxes before I had her on her back again though spun her around onto her front and she figured out what I needed.

Glancing back once her arse was in the air, she smiled at me first. "Fuck me, honey," she growled, "I think I can handle a good hard fuck now. My virgin pussy is totally ready for your big cock."

We slept like logs once I'd cum one last time and practically collapsed onto the bed next to her. I think she snuggled into me as I woke up during the night, desperate for a piss, Amy curled against my chest as my arms were tight around her. She moaned unhappily when I let her go, quickly going to the toilet, and washing my hands before I was back in bed with my arms around her again.

Waking the next morning, Amy's smile had me smiling as soon as I was wide awake, sharing a soft kiss before we cuddled for a little while, not needing to fill the silence with conversation. We could sit together for an hour and not share a word, simply happy to be in the company of the other. We finally roused ourselves as hunger needed to be sated, returning to the room to get changed before we headed out for a day of sightseeing.

We didn't return to the room until the early evening to shower and change for a night out. Amy wanted something intimate and romantic for our first night out as an official couple. We knew people would find out eventually so agreed immediately that we wouldn't hide the fact we were together from now on. People would either accept and be happy, or not accept it and they'd be cut out of our lives.

Though we did work on a budget, we had more than enough money to splurge on ourselves occasionally, whether it be a few nights in a really nice hotel, taking part in an activity that cost more than usual, or we'd treat ourselves to a really nice meal at a fancy restaurant.

After a three-course meal that left both of us feeling rather stuffed, we agreed to visit a sidreria or two as we wanted to enjoy another tipple. We didn't drink as much as the night before, Amy wanting to return to our room nice and early as she wanted to make love.

"Sit on the bed," she told me once the door was closed and locked, "Take off your clothes first."

Sitting back naked, I knew what she wanted to do though had me smiling when she performed a little striptease for me first before straddling my lap in just her panties. "They're totally fucking soaked, Mark," she confessed, "Though I've had wet panties in your presence for as long as I can remember. You've always turned me on."

"As much as I'm sure you've felt me poking you all the time."

"I definitely felt it and I loved the feeling."

Falling to her knees, Amy explained that she'd read everything she could about giving a blowjob, but when it came to actually doing it, she was a little worried that she'd mess up. Caressing her cheek earned another of those wonderful smiles, assuring her that just the fact she was willing to try meant the world to me. Letting her know I was probably going to cum regardless, she met my eyes and said the words every man likes to hear.

"Cum in my mouth and I'll swallow."

I nearly came on her face from the sheer excitement of the idea. What she didn't have in technique just yet, the one word to describe Amy once my cock was in her mouth would be enthusiastic. In fact, I'd add the word desperate in that she was so eager to make me cum, her mouth and hand working in unison. I didn't last too long before I was warning her, Amy squealing when I came in her mouth, hearing her gulp a couple of times before she did choke, only pulling back far enough that only the head of my cock was in her mouth.

I had to return the favour, so once she was happy with what she'd done for me, I helped her up and laid her back on the bed, spread her legs nice and wide, licking my lips at the pretty little pussy on display, glistening with her own excitement, before I lowered my mouth and just devoured her.

When we did eventually make love, she was so exhausted that she whimpered into my ear that she just wanted to feel me cum inside her one time before needing to go to sleep. I obliged her willingly, filling her up before I pulled out and we cuddled for a little while before going to sleep.

Packing up the next day, Amy stopped for a moment and looked at me. "Our lives changed here, Mark," she stated, "Who would have thought that it would be in Oviedo of all places that we'd finally admit our love and make love for the first time."

"Totally worth it," I stated, gently pulling her into my chest as she wrapped her arms around me, "I think we might have to come back here in a year's time for our anniversary."

"I love that idea... You'll remember the date?"

"I remember all the important dates for us, Amy. The first time we kissed, for example."

She glanced away though I knew she was blushing. "I remember that too," she said softly.

For the next couple of weeks, we mixed travelling, sightseeing and lovemaking. She loved Santiago de Compostela, we absolutely adored Portugal though we only had brief stops in Porto and Lisbon before returning to Spain. We did travel down to Seville and Granada before returning north to Madrid and then our final stop of Barcelona.

That's where we met all our friends. During our last night in Madrid, we discussed our options for meeting our friends in Barcelona. Would we hide our new relationship, or would we simply act like the loving couple we'd been since leaving Oviedo and deal with the consequences? Amy grew upset during our discussion, clutching me tightly as she didn't cry. She admitted to feeling a little sad.

"Our love should be accepted," she whispered, "It's not weird loving your cousin!"

"I agree, but our friends might not understand."

"Who's more important? Our relationship or our friends?"

"Amy, I shouldn't have to answer that, but I will, simply to make you smile. You have been, still are, and always will be the most important person to me in the world."

"I want to tell them," she told me, "And they can either accept it or we cut them out of our lives. Even Cindy if necessary. I love her like a sister, but if she can't accept this..."

We'd agreed to share a dorm room in Barcelona with all our friends as we'd be together for three nights before we would leave with Mike and Cindy to travel to southern France before we'd arrive in Italy. After checking in and meeting up with our friends, as we were the last to arrive, we were eager to find something to eat and enjoy more than one jug of sangria.

We held hands the entire time, nothing suspicious about that as we always held hands. But Amy was a very affectionate girlfriend, and having spent the past two weeks falling in love even further, making love every morning and night, and living our lives freely as a couple, when she snuggled into me and started to kiss my cheek and whisper very rude suggestions in my ear, I turned to face her and suggested that she was going to find herself naked and spanked if she wasn't careful.

"As long as they get a big dick inside me once you're done spanking me," she murmured, her eyes never leaving mine, "Though I'm not sure what our friends will think when you make me climax so hard that I'm screaming."

There was silence before Mike burst into laughter. "Pay up, Brad. I told you they were going to finally get together!"

Cindy was up and out of her seat, hugging Amy tightly. "Oh my god! Oh my god! It's about time, Amy!" she exclaimed.

"You're really not weirded out?"

There was more than one snort before everyone around the table laughed. Mike met my eyes and grinned as Brad handed him a folded fifty-buck note. Australian dollars, not Euros. "Look, guys. We know you're cousins, but quite frankly, we've all thought you should have got together the day you hit eighteen, Amy. You've been in love for so long, you were meant to be together."

Amy burst into tears. Happy tears as she hugged Cindy tightly, quickly joined by her two other female friends. My male friends were polite enough not to ask questions about what we'd been up to though I guess the smiles on our faces when we met them suggested we'd been intimate often enough since we'd been traveling by ourselves.

The girls wanted details. Not of our sex life but how and why we finally admitted our feelings and quite obviously made love. We explained that it was in Oviedo of all places, that we'd been growing closer and closer since leaving Paris. I admitted to being tempted in Bilbao to finally just bite the bullet, but I was worried I'd scare her off. Amy looked at me before leaving a soft kiss on her lips.