Love As The Darker Binding Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Abi would take a sip and Theu would reach down to play a little, though he never tickled his lover. Sometimes, Abi would set the chalice down so that he could do the same thing to Theu. This would go on for a time, and Evaine never grew tired of seeing it, the way that they sat and kissed and joked.

Eventually, Theu would raise one leg to give Abi better access to him. Abi's little explorations and caresses would slip under Theu's smaller sac and he'd lick his fingers or allow Theu to do it before he slipped a finger between the cheeks to tickle Theu and cause him to sigh and reach for Abi so that he could kiss him.

The next step was the mead running out, and this always mystified Evaine.

She was never really aware of just how much time had passed since she'd brought her men the mead. All that she knew was that it was never too long from her point of view and that there was always enough mead in the one chalice to get them a little pleasantly drunk together.

It shouldn't be possible, really. Not when one considered the difference in their body sizes.

For Abi to get that little glow on ought to be enough to lay her brother out on his ass, all things being equal, but it never happened. Theu only became just as happy as her other male. It was just a part of this fascinating process to her.

Sooner or later and all in good time, she supposed, Theu would be leaning back as far in Abi's embrace as he could, looking lost in the way that Abi's wet fingers caused him to feel as he was kissed in much the same way as a man might hold a bar wench and kiss her as a precursor to taking her off to a bed.

But they were already on the bed and then Abi would lay Theu down so carefully and lean down to take the thin and throbbing shaft there into his mouth and Theu would be lost then, writing and groaning as Abi teased and sucked.

When at last, Theu couldn't stand any more of it as much as he tried every time to make it go on even longer, he'd cry out in his soft voice as Abi continued to suck, though this time, he was draining Theu's little balls so well for him.

Evaine knew that Abi only swallowed a little at times such as this, and there was a reason.

One way or the other, Theu would decide on the way in which he wanted to offer himself to his lord and lover. Whichever way that it was, Abi would smile down then, lost in Theu's beauty and straining a little to retain the semen that he held in his mouth.

He'd reach then and lift Theu's bottom end, bringing his mouth closer before his kisses began over Theu's anus. This was one of Evaine's favorite parts, watching as Theu became helpless for his male.

With some of the semen transferred, Abi would apply the rest to this own organ and prepare to begin.

This time, for the first time in so long, Abi remained sitting on the bed when he was done and Theu almost jumped on him, knowing what Abi wanted. He sat down on Abi's lap very carefully and waited, looking back with the doe-eyes which he still possessed working at full brilliance and offering his soft kisses.

Abi reached to pull Theu down so that he was lying on his back on top of Abi's large chest while they shared a hungry kiss between them. Not long into it, his female reached over and moved his hardness so that it began to press against her brother's tight opening.

Evaine smiled even wider and she sighed, since she was in a position to see it as one of her males pressed his hot hardness at the gate of the other. Theu moaned and relaxed himself as best he could while that large shaft worked it's slow and inexorable way into him. Abi pulled back a little every time, but the overall effect was that eventually, Theu's balls lay just on top of Abi's as they rested for a moment.

Abi raised his head to ask Theu how he was and the smaller male nodded his nervous and yet still hungry agreement that they begin it.

That was when it began every time, Evaine thought as she rolled onto her side and spread her legs so that she could play a little herself while her brother writhed on Abi's chest.

Those balls, Evaine thought to herself; oh, those lovely things that they had, these males. Fun to play with gently, good to taste and lick, and the way that they jiggled like this as one male fucked the other and drove them both to bliss.

Theu moaned and sobbed as Abi fucked him. Each thrust at the start made him weaker and also happier at the same time. He couldn't have moved away to save his life and he didn't want to. He was lost in Abi's embrace, held tightly as the demonlord fucked him out of his mind. He was helpless, but so very happy.

Evaine loved this part best of all, seeing that big fat prick slide in and out between her brother's cheeks. She only needed to move her head slightly and she could lie mystified at the way that a man's prick could seem to completely disappear into the anus of another while their balls danced and bounced, once they were fully into the act.

Theu's head fell backward very slowly so that he could offer Abi his lips in another kiss. He felt the way that he was being held, possessed and owned completely and it was the finest thing to him. This was something which he and his sister could and had spoken about between them forever, how Abi didn't just fuck them. Not long into it every time, they knew who owned them and they loved it.

Abi took the offer and though he was growing a little rougher and more insistent in the way that he fucked his male, his kisses remained the sort which just caused Theu to want to float away, and the way that it felt ...

The thing about this position to him was the feeling to the insides of his cheeks back there. To be on his knees before this male was very fine to him. To be on his back looking up as Abi mounted him was good too, because it allowed Theu to feel more like a female in it for some reason, though he had to keep his legs up then and it could get a little tiring, especially with Abi's careful weight on him because they did it slower then.

Because when Abi fucked him, it was never a short thing.

What he missed then was more of what he was feeling now; the subtle sensation of that thing sliding between his flanks, since he felt it most like this. He moved his legs a little closer together so that he felt it more. It made him think of animals fucking and that always made him smile.

He felt like a rather small and undersized male cat, or dog, or any of the animals where a large male would mount and fuck another one's anus, either out of a desire to show his dominance or because he just liked to do that.

Anyone who had ever observed it only had thoughts about the one doing the fucking, whether they were good thoughts or ones which disapproved. Other than perhaps pity, no one ever really considered the 'underdog' or cat.

No one ever really knew that this might be something which they'd wanted more than anything, to be mounted, held still, and fucked wonderfully by another male, to really feel it when they climaxed because of it and also the way that it felt to almost have to crawl away on aching hips, with a slightly sore back from holding that male up.

Best of all, and Theu had actually experienced it, was the way that it felt when a second male seized him and he felt the beginnings of another fucking.

He remembered when he'd been taken to bed by three men one night. It had happened in just that way. As soon as one had filled him and pulled out, another had grabbed him to begin his own pleasure. Theu could hardly even stand by the dawn, let alone hobble off to his room.

But it had been a grand night.

Theu became aware of his own renewed need to release his seed as he felt it rising in him. He raised his head to look and he saw that his rod stood up as hard as warm stone and waved around crazily from Abi's thrusts into him.

This was always the difficult part for him, because there would soon be a strong need for him to ejaculate. That was never the issue, because it was release, even if the male inside of him hadn't come yet.

Like anyone else, he supposed, male or female who was being fucked, he would have wished to come at as near the time of his lover's release as possible -- preferably just after it began in order to show the way that he'd been driven to it as the coital act came to a crescendo. That was just the way that he'd have liked it to happen if it had all been left up to him.

But like many men who loved this, he could easily release long before his lover was even there. It wasn't a bad thing, necessarily, and he could then look forward to a very nice after-climax fucking until the other male came.

The problem was the temptation. Over all of the time that they'd been doing this, Theu had learned that it was perhaps best to leave his dick alone. One touch sometimes would push him over the edge and the next thing that he knew; he'd be crying out and spraying his seed all over everywhere.

The other temptation was looking at him right now with lidded and love-filled eyes and a soft smile.

Evaine loved to ask him if he wanted her touch or her lips on him then. Usually, it happened when he was really lost in the fucking and at the lowest point of his resolve.

The good things which could be said about her tempting him lay in what she'd do then. Almost always -- if it was possible, depending on their position -- she'd try to bring her face near and drool on Abi's shaft and if it worked out, the new slickness felt amazing and often offered him better mileage before he finally let go.

Then she'd lick her lips and ask what she wanted from her.

What he always really wanted was to come for Abi with no help, but his sister knew him so well, and she had the most amazing way to play with his balls while she watched his face, and seeing the signs, she'd lower her sweet mouth over his prick and suckle until he screamed for them both.

He saw her as her face began to show her want.

He turned his head and rested it against Abi's cheekbone for a moment. "Abi," he whimpered, "ohhh, Abi, I love you so much. I love you both."

Abi had been grunting a little at that point. To hear it was just another thrill to Theu because it pleased him to think that fucking him, as small as he was in comparison to his lover physically, was work for even an immensely strong and powerful demonlord such as this one.

When he strained to look a little more, he saw the look of small surprise on Abi's face.

It was always there at these times if Theu remembered to whisper his love. Abi replied that he loved Theu, looking surprised that Theu had felt the need to initiate the exchange so that he might hear it. Theu even knew the thought which was in the mind of the demon who owned him right now.

Of course he loved his little male, just as he loved the male's sister.

When they'd begun it, it hadn't been one or the other of them being fucked by the demon and then mentioning that oh yes, and he also might like to fuck with their sibling. Abi had seen and known the package that he was buying into, just as they'd known in only moments that 'their' demon could have many lovers to choose from.

They knew this and they didn't really mind, because they knew that they were the ones whom he really loved. The only sadness was the loss of Andrea because it had been such a want in them all to have her with them in their bed, a fourth to make them all happy and to breed their young with.

"I love it when you fuck me," he sighed and he felt Abi's attempt to get him to turn so that he could kiss him again.

As the kiss ended, Abi groaned and Evaine asked and Theu smiled. It was all a blissful progression. "I think our male is close, so spit, sister. Spit and wet us a little there. If you wish, then suck me, please. I love to come into your mouth."

As soon as they felt the new slickness, Abi sped up for the final frenzy and Theu was lost again.

This time, he didn't care at all because he knew that he was in the hands of those who loved him. Evaine lowered her head as she'd done thousands of times before in the fourteen centuries that they'd been going strong and fucking each other's brains out.

After only one slow lick along the underside of Theur's straining prick, she felt his hands on her head to hold her very gently as he came into her mouth.

Abi let go right in the middle of it and the way that he swelled just as Theu felt his contractions caused the smaller one to throw back his head and scream for them because they loved to hear him do that. It was a cry and a sobbing wail and someplace in it, they heard the laugh which made the skin on the back of their necks tingle just before they felt Theu go limp to lie groaning on Abi.

It was a long time before he was able to find the strength in his limbs to get off of the demonlord. By then of course, Abi had softened enough to slip out of Theu. Once he was on the sheets again, Theu looked over at his sister as she sat smiling at them both.

"Very impressive, as always," she grinned, "I have always loved to see my men fuck."

Theu crawled over to Evaine and she helped to pull him onto her so that she could caress and stroke his back and his bottom.

She smiled a few moments later to feel the first stirrings of her brother's cock.

"Come then," she sighed, "Fuck me very gently, little brother, and take all the time that you need so that I can feel your seed come to me. I love you both so."

Theu smiled at his sister's face and moved so that he could settle in after getting his prick inside of her, hearing her heavy sigh of pleasure to feel him inside of her once more.

So long, so many centuries of it and they still loved to fuck together.

Many centuries ago as two large armies began to try to place themselves to best advantage for their coming struggle, Theu had been only ten years old and he was very sick. Evaine had stayed with him the whole summer and nursed him back to health though it had gone very slowly.

Since the very first time that she'd seen him on the day that he was born, she'd always loved him, perhaps much more than their mother had.

Back then, she'd sat on the bed where he lay wrapped up in blankets and shivering with his weakness and the fever which took a fortnight to leave him. He'd never been a strong boy and this sickness threatened to take him almost every day during the worst part over those two weeks. After that, she'd sat and read to him, trying to engage him and never letting him slip into melancholy.

She was eighteen then, already largely aware of how this great slaughter would likely go. The way that she saw it, she'd be somebody's unwilling wife pretty soon and she spoke of it to Theu.

He'd listened and then asked questions concerning husbands and wives, and the things that they did and given their ages, it hadn't taken them long to get to conjugal things and she told him of what she knew, though it wasn't all that much at the time, really.

"We will lose this coming fight and I will die at some Merovingan's hand as he tromps in here to loot," he said, "With luck, you will be spared since you are lovely, Evaine."

He'd looked away and though he hadn't meant to hurt her with his words, he just looked at the window and told her that he'd like it if she could remember him sometimes.

At once, she'd climbed into the bed with him and they held onto each other as she did her best to allay his fears and her own as well.

"I hope that everything will be alright," she'd said to him, "I do not know what will happen, but if I can, I will always seek to have you near me, though it might take some time, brother."

She was lying fully clothed in the bed and he was in his nightshirt. She noticed the effect that her nearness had on him and asked him. He shrugged and guessed that their talk might have had an effect.

"Do you really feel that way about me?" she'd asked him very frankly, and he'd nodded, "You are the only one who has ever cared about me. How can I not love you?"

Evaine smiled then and she said, "I will probably end up married to a bull, but if we can ever be together then, after all of this, then I will do those things with you then because I love you, Theu."

Years later when they'd been reunited and Theu was an adult, they began it out of their love for each other and they hadn't stopped in all of the time since.

Evaine had always been a little taller than Theu, but neither of them had ever minded it. They could kiss very easily as he fucked her and the position still left the possibility of him lowering his head to seek out her barely-present breasts to nuzzle against until their want of something better overcame both of them and he found her hard little nipples to suckle on.

Evaine eased her head back and moaned softly, so pleased to have her brother inside of her again. She felt so good that she noticed the let-down and held his head while he suckled the demonmilk at her breast as Abi looked on, very pleased and happy again.

Evaine had been correct, he had been brooding, but he'd also been thinking and planning. As he watched the other two people in his sexual triumvirate copulate, he smiled, knowing what he would do.