Love From The Net

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were both so happy that they didn't notice how late it was the following morning when they finally got out of bed to shower and dress, then walk downstairs to the small dining room where Mrs. Webster had lunch waiting for them. After eating, Zack went to his office to call the realtor friend of his about Amanda's house being sold while she went to her office room next door to his and did some more unpacking and organizing her supplies and books.

Amanda blushed a bit as she remembered that day and night, and Zack saw her cheeks pinken slightly. He smiled and whispered in her ear, "Remembering our engagement night, my love?" She nodded and he chuckled, then said softly, "There will be many more nights like that to come, dear. Each one will be more special than the last." As they drove home from the bank, they talked about what they wanted for a theme for their wedding.

They settled on a Victorian English theme, with Amanda arriving at the church in an old English horse-drawn carriage pulled by a quartet of matching black geldings with silver studding on the harnesses and large feathers on the bridles between the horses ears. She told him that she had a bunch of old bridal magazines in a box in her office where she could look through for some ideas for her wedding gown, and he said, "Get the gown of your dreams baby. Money is no problem."

She smiled and kissed him lovingly on the cheek, and as soon as they arrived home, she ran to her office and looked through the magazines for ideas for her gown, tearing pages out of the magazines and taping parts of different gowns together to create the gown of her dreams. When she had it designed the way she wanted, she took the sheet of paper to Zack and showed him the gown. He looked it over and smiled at her creativity.

Then he offered to contact a friend who was a seamstress specializing in wedding attire. The woman was scheduled to stop by tomorrow morning, so Amanda sat in her office with those magazines, working on designs for the bridesmaids and flower girl dresses the same way she did her wedding gown. She made copies of the gown pictures with her computer so she could keep the originals and give the copies to Ms. LaMoreaux, the seamstress, who would sew the gowns and find the matching shoes, gloves, purses and hair accessories as well.

The next day, the seamstress arrived at the house promptly at noon. Amanda and Ms. LaMoreaux spent most of the afternoon in Amanda's office going over the designs for the gowns, as well as selecting the fabrics and colors, and the accessories. After all the measuring and discussions, the final designs had been settled upon and Amanda invited the woman to stay for dinner.

They all sat in the small dining room eating a simple but elegant meal of roast turkey with cranberry dressing, baked sweet potatoes glazed with honey, buttered peas and fresh baked rolls, blueberry pie and vanilla ice cream for dessert and sweet white wine, tea and coffee to drink. After dinner, Zack and Amanda walked Ms. LaMoreaux to the door where they shook hands and hugged. Zack walked her out to her car, carrying her bags for her, and she drove away as Zack walked back to where Amanda was standing. She smiled up at him and he swept her up into his arms and carried her in the house, up the stairs and into their bedroom where he quickly divested both of them of their clothes and they made love most of the night before falling asleep wrapped in each others arms.

10.

Two months later...Amanda walked down the aisle of the church wearing the wedding gown of her dreams. Both sides of the church were full of family and friends invited to the biggest wedding that the town had seen in years. Amanda looked toward the front of the church to where her groom awaited her. She smiled when she saw Zack wearing his pristine white tux with the silver vest beneath his jacket, and a single red rose pinned to his lapel. She glanced down at his feet and a giggle escaped her as she spied his red tennis shoes on his feet. As her father walked her closer to him, she couldn't stop the few tears of joy that slid down her cheeks, or the big smile that seemed to get bigger as she drew closer to her husband-to-be.

Her father placed her hand in Zack's, gave her a kiss on the cheek, then went to his seat in the front row beside his wife. The preacher began the ceremony, which lasted almost an hour as Zack and Amanda said the vows that would tie them together in heart and soul forever. Before Amanda knew it, Zack was lifting her veil and he was kissing her. Not a quick peck on the lips, but a full mouth, deep, tongue kiss full of the restrained passion that was building within both himself and in Amanda. She looked into his eyes and whispered, "I can't wait until tonight, my handsome husband and soul mate. I have a special surprise waiting for you, Zack." She wiggled her eyebrows and winked at him, giving him her sexiest smile and he chuckled.

He bent close to her ear on the pretense of kissing her again but whispered, "MMMMM baby, I cant wait to see what that surprise is." He heard the preacher pronounce them husband and wife and he straightened, took her hand and they turned to the gathered crowd, who were applauding loudly. They walked down the aisle and went out to stand on the steps to thank the guests as they left the church to go to the reception at the community center a few blocks away. Zack and Amanda were on the top steps, Joanie, Amanda's Maid of Honor, and John, Zack's Best Man were next, then the bridesmaids and ushers. The guests filed out and greeted and congratulated the wedding party before getting into their vehicles and driving to the reception.

He took her hand and led her to the waiting horse-drawn carriage and helped her into it. The rest of the wedding party had already left in their cars and would be waiting at the community center when the bride and groom arrived there in fifteen minutes. The driver snapped the reins over the rumps of the pair of snowy white horses and they were off, on the way to the reception and their future together as husband and wife.

They kissed several times during the short ride, holding hands the whole time. As the carriage pulled up in front of the Community Center, everyone was inside, except for John and Joanie, the Best Man and Maid-of-Honor, and Billy, the Ring-bearer, all of whom were waiting by the entrance for them. Joanie, the Maid-of-Honor, leaned down and said something to Billy and he quickly went inside, probably to let everyone know they had arrived.

Zack helped Amanda down from the carriage and they went inside behind John and Joanie to greet their guests and enjoy the afternoon dancing, talking, eating, drinking, and having fun. Two hours after they arrived, Amanda and her mother went into the ladies room so Amanda could change out of her gown and put on a shorter, more comfortable dress, one made of lavender cotton with tiny blue flowers scattered all over it, white lace around the collar, cuffs and hem, and a wide purple ribbon sash around the waist. She took off her veil but put a floral headband on her head that matched the dress she now wore, slid her feet out of the white three-inch heels and into a pair of lavender flats, making her feet more comfortable. She touched up her make-up while her mother carefully put her wedding gown and veil into the garment bag that was hanging on the wall hook.

Her mom took the bag out to her van and hung it on a hook in the back, then she came back inside just as Amanda and Zack were sitting down to start opening their gifts in front of their guests. Joanie handed them the first gift and Zack read the card to find out it was from his parents. Amanda opened the wrapping on the shoe box sized package and removed the lid and tissue paper inside. She pulled out an airline envelope with a pair of plane tickets inside. She handed them to Zack and he opened them up to see that they were a pair of tickets to go to London England for two weeks. Amanda pulled another envelope from the box and opened it to find gift certificates to restaurants and a fancy hotel in London, as well as a check for one thousand dollars. She looked at Zack with tears in her eyes as he thanked his parents for the honeymoon gift.

After a few minutes, they resumed opening gifts and cards, receiving close to $2,000 in monetary gifts, several gift certificates and gift cards, some bath towels, bed sheets, matching bathrobes with slippers, dishes, and a trio of Amish made Quilts. They finished opening the gifts, which were recorded in a notebook by Joanie to make writing the thank-you cards easier, then Zack and John loaded them all into the back of Amanda's mother's van.

She had offered to take them to the house for the newlyweds since the gifts wouldn't all fit in the back of Zack's Hummer. They all danced and ate and drank for a few more hours, then everyone went home, including the newlyweds. Zack helped Amanda into his Hummer and they left the Community Center, he leaned over and placed a tender kiss upon Amanda's lips and said, "Baby, I am the luckiest man on earth to have married the most beautiful bride in the world. Thank you so very much for becoming my wife."

Amanda blushed and said, "You're very welcome, my beloved husband. I love you so very much and I cant wait til we get home! My mom should have delivered our gifts by now and Mrs. Webster is probably busy getting everything put away for us." She yawned, and said, "Wow, I am so tired and worn out from all that dancing! I just want to go home, slip off my shoes and take a nice, long, hot bubble bath!"

Zack said, "That's exactly what you will do, babe. I'll call Mrs. Webster and have her start your bath for you." He picked up his cell phone and called his housekeeper, who gladly accepted the duty of getting everything ready for Amanda's bubble bath. She also said that the gifts had been delivered and found places for almost everything. She had put the cards and money on Zack's desk in his office, since she knew he would want to keep it all together to be deposited in the bank on Monday morning.

11.

Fifteen minutes later, Zack pulled the Hummer into the driveway and parked it by the stables. He opened Amanda's door for her and helped her out, then they walked hand in hand to the house and up the stairs to their bedroom, where Zack left Amanda to get undressed for her bath. As she was undressing, Mrs. Webster came into the bedroom and took Amanda's dress and under clothes to the laundry room as Amanda stepped into the steaming tub of rose & lavender scented bubbles. She sunk down into the water until the bubbles were tickling her chin. She closed her eyes and just laid there relaxing for about twenty minutes, letting the heat of the water sooth her aching muscles.

Zack came into the bedroom and undressed quietly, leaving his clothes on the chair by the door. Mrs. Webster would come in later to get them to be laundered. He tip-toed to the bathroom door and peeked inside to see Amanda, his beautiful bride, relaxing in the tub with her eyes closed. He snuck over to the side of the tub and placed a tender kiss upon her brow as he lightly caressed her shoulder. She opened her eyes and smiled at him, saying, "Hello handsome hubby of mine. Want to join me? There's lots of room in here."

He grinned at her and she slid toward the other end of the tub so he could get in behind her. He slowly slid into the tub behind her then pulled her back against him so her bottom was pressed temptingly against the swelling hardness of his shaft. She leaned her head back against his shoulder as she ran her hands over his muscular legs and knees gently.

Zack picked up the washcloth and the bar of honey scented soap from the small table by the tub, then dipped both into the warm water. He lathered the cloth with the soap, then began rubbing it over Amanda's shoulders and chest in slow gentle circles. His caresses moved lower, to the upper swells of her lush breasts and he heard her moan softly. When the washcloth passed over her nipples, she moaned louder, and Zack chuckled. "Someone's getting frisky, huh babe?" he whispered in her ear. She nodded but didn't say anything, and he placed a tender kiss on her cheek. He continued rubbing the soapy washcloth over her breasts, then down over her belly under the water. She closed her eyes and inhaled deeply the scent of the honey soap and enjoyed the feeling of her husband's hands sliding smoothly over her slick body.

When his hand dipped lower, to the patch of curls atop her thighs, she spread her legs open for him, urging him to touch her. He sensed that she wanted to feel him inside her so he quickly washed her hair for her and then rinsed her off. He helped her out of the tub and told her to wait in the bedroom for him, that he wouldn't be long. She wrapped her towel around her and then padded into the bedroom and sat on the bed brushing her hair. He quickly washed and rinsed himself, drained the tub, and grabbed a towel to dry off, then five minutes later, he went in the bedroom to find his gorgeous bride waiting on the bed wearing only a big beautiful smile. She was laying on her side facing him, her head cradled in the palm of her hand, her long red hair streaming seductively over her shoulders and onto the bed.

She patted the bed beside her and he laid on the bed and pulled her close to him, kissing her deeply as he pressed her onto her back and moved on top of her. She felt his rock hard shaft against her inner thigh, and she spread her legs. He pressed and prodded his shaft against her and finally slid into her wetness. She immediately lifted her legs and wrapped them around his waist as he drove himself into her steadily. She was moaning and panting as she reached her hand down between their bodies and began fingering her clit as he fucked her harder.

"Ohhh babyyyyy, your pussy is soo damn tight! I love when it squeezes my cock like a fist around a stick!" he growled in her ear as he kissed her neck. She was so captured by the passion that she could not speak. She smiled her beautiful smile at him and he began moving faster, harder, and deeper inside her wet channel. Within moments, she was tensing and screaming out her orgasm as her tunnel squeezed his cock tightly, sucking forth his own release, which came just seconds after hers.

She moaned loudly as she felt the pulsations of his cock releasing his cum deep inside her, "Ohhhhhh Godddddd......Zackkkkkkkkkk.....yesssssssssssss!!! Fuck me babyyyyy, I'm cumminggggg!"

With a few final thrusts inside her, Zack slowly pulled out of her, then slid down between her legs. He buried his face in her freshly fucked pussy and proceeded to lick, finger and suck her to another orgasm, groaning at the combined flavors of his cum mixed with her own as she spasmed hard around his fingers. He eagerly lapped every drop into his mouth.

Amanda was panting and moaning as he crawled back up beside her on the bed and kissed her, allowing her to taste their mixed juices on his lips and tongue. She licked her lips after he broke the kiss and snuggled closer to him. He pulled the blankets up over her then turned off the bedside lamp. Within moments, they were both asleep, sated and happily in love.

12.

The next morning, Zack awoke before Amanda, and carefully got out of bed. He slid on his robe and quietly tip-toed to the door, opening it slowly so as not to wake his wife. He went out into the hall and closed the door, then padded barefoot down to the kitchen, where the scent of bacon and coffee assaulted his nose. He went into the kitchen and saw that Mrs. Webster was at the stove flipping bacon slices in a frying pan. He cleared his throat and said, "Good morning Mrs. Webster. Wow, that bacon and coffee sure smell wonderful! Mind if I grab a mug?"

The kind old woman gladly handed him a mug of steaming hot coffee and he sat down at the table, adding cream and sugar to the dark coffee. She sat across from him and smiled kindly then said, "Congratulations Zack. You picked a beautiful bride and I know she will make a great wife for you. I left all the gifts in your office last night for you and Amanda to open at your leisure. Perhaps you'd like me to prepare a tray of breakfast for her so you can take it upstairs?" He nodded his consent and she said, "Very well then. I will have breakfast for two ready in ten minutes."

Zack thanked her for the coffee, then stood, taking his mug with him to his office, where he saw the entire table in the far corner covered with brightly wrapped packages. On his desk stood a pile of envelopes containing cards and money or gift certificates or gift cards. He took his bank account ledger from the desk drawer and placed it on the desk by the cards, then went back upstairs to the bedroom. When he opened the door, he was greeted by a beautiful sight.

There Amanda sat, naked as the day she was born, sitting on the edge of the bed facing the window and brushing her long glorious hair. The blankets were bunched around her waist and she was softly humming. He snuck to the bed and then suddenly dove onto it, grabbing her around the waist and pulling her back onto the bed, where he planted a big passionate kiss on her full red lips. She broke the kiss after a moment or two, then sat up giggling. She playfully slapped his hand away as he reached to caress her breasts, then she said, "Mmmmm good morning husband! Wow, what a night! You, my handsome devil, were excellent last night!"

"You were pretty awesome yourself, my sexy minx of a wife. You have such talented hands and lips and, Oh God, that tongue! You are so beautiful, baby. Thank you so much for becoming my wife." he replied with a tender kiss upon her lips. He pulled back and said, "Mrs. Webster is making breakfast for us, babe. Would you like to eat here in bed or downstairs in the kitchen or dining room?"

She stood and stretched slowly and sensually, then smiled down on her husband and said, "In the kitchen with Mrs. Webster would be fine dear. I'll just go take a quick shower and get dressed first. Wouldn't want to scare the poor old woman with my morning looks after a night of delicious sex with my gorgeous husband! Ha! Ha! Ha!" She chose a light green sun dress from the closet, then took out panties and a bra, and stockings from the dresser and laid them on the bed, then she opened her shoe organizer and removed her white sandals, placing them on the floor by the bed. Zack watched every graceful move of her luscious body as she moved around the room.

She padded barefoot into the bathroom, pausing by the door and glancing over her shoulder to smile at him and wiggle her butt at him playfully. She heard him laugh as she turned on the water in the shower and stepped in under the water. She showered, washed her hair and shaved her legs, armpits and pubic area, rinsed off then stepped out to see Zack standing there holding a big blue fluffy towel for her. She turned and he draped the towel over her shoulders, then used it to dry her from the top of her head down to the tips of her little toes, and everything in between. When she was dry, he wrapped her hair in another towel, then scooped her up in his arms and carried her to the bed. He sat her down gently and she dressed while he took his shower. Ten minutes later, he emerged, his hair dripping and wearing only a big smile. He had his towel in his hand and handed it to Amanda, who dried him off the same way he did with her.

Zack dressed in a pair of red silk boxer shorts, a pair of tight jeans, and a blue t-shirt. He slid on some socks and then put on his sneakers. They both went downstairs to the kitchen to find Mrs. Webster waiting there with breakfast all laid out on the table, eggs, bacon, toast, sausage, fresh fruit, tall glasses of milk and juice, and steaming mugs of coffee, all awaiting their pleasure.