Love Me a Waitress Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm really going to make you come now," I said, reaching down to where we were joined. I started teasing her clit, putting my hand on her belly so my thumb was on it, gently rotating it, the pressure of my cock stretching her pussy adding to the feeling for her.

Fran closed her eyes again, this time going into a long "Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhh" as steadily built the wave of pleasure going through her. I looked down at her, body in total arousal, nipples puffy, standing up, pussy spread, clit poking from its hood. As the long moan rose in volume, I pulled back and thrust my cock into her hard, slamming her in every possible place.

"Oh, fuck!!" Fran screamed as she felt the heat of my cock on her clit and cervix, and my balls slap her ass. I gave her another thrust, again hitting hard. "Ungrrrhh!!" One more time, again hitting all the right places. "Fuuuucccckkkkk!!! AAAAHHHHH!!" Fran started thrashing on me, her pussy shuddering and hips bucking on my cock as she came. She let out another long moan, then crying out as she topped out, her body going rigid on me, her legs clamped around me as she rode out an incredibly intense orgasm.

She finally relaxed, holding herself up by grabbing onto my forearms. She looked up at me, hair all disheveled, a tired look in her eyes. "God, you wear me out!!" she said in a loud whisper.

"That's the plan. Torment you in the restaurant, exhaust you in bed, or the pool, or wherever."

"I hope you have a good dinner for me, I need to get my strength back."

"I'll take care of you. I'm going to wear you out again later."

Fran gave me a dirty look, but I knew she wanted it. Despite having started out almost on a dare, we had become friends over time, and had developed a loving relationship, even if we did pound the hell out of each other in bed-or wherever-most of the time.

I did have a good dinner for Fran, and we enjoyed it, eating on the deck in the warm summer air. We lingered over a couple of beers, finally finishing up as the sun went down. Fran thought it would be nice if we could look up at the sky as the stars came out. I suggested we could move the swing out to the grass, where there was an unobstructed view of the sky. It's not a big swing, and the two of us made light work of it.

The night was beautiful, and we shared a couple more beers as we watched the stars come out as the sky darkened. Though it was still warm-over 80-the lack of sun took the heat out of the air, and we were soon pushed against each other. About the time the sky got good and dark, a meteor streaked overhead.

"I think this means you get to make a wish," I told Fran. She looked at me a moment, a deep stare that was more intense than I'd ever seen from her. She took my face in her hands and kissed me, long and deep. She pulled away after a bit. "That was my wish," I said.

Fran kissed me again, short this time. "What do you know, we both wished for the same thing."

Another meteor flew over. "Now it's my turn." I pulled Fran so she was atop me, her legs astride my waist. I kissed her, long and deep, just as she had me. I was getting hard again, both from contact with her, and from seeing her blonde curls under her dress as it rode up.

We started making out in earnest, our tongues tangling as we wrestled on the swing. Fran broke the kiss long enough to pull my shirt over my head, running her hands through the hair on my chest as she lifted it, then again once it was off. She kissed me again, leaning into me. I could feel her nipples through her dress. She undid my shorts, standing momentarily so I could slide them off onto the grass. Fran climbed back on, and I could feel her bare pussy on my now stiff cock as we started to swing slowly.

As we swung, I could feel Fran's pussy moistening quickly as my cock ran up and down her slit. She kissed me hard, and lifted her body. I felt the head of my dick drag through her blonde curls, then push through her labia, spreading them as it entered her. She sank down, and I felt my balls hit her ass as she bottomed out with a whimper.

Our pushing at each other made the swing move, so our coupling had the added influence of the swing, and it forced us into positions that we might not have had otherwise. The result was, Fran's clit was grinding into my cock a lot more than might have happened if we'd been stationary. Fran started to laugh at the odd angles we were hitting at, then let out a long sigh as the swing moved slightly sideways, changing the angle of my cock inside her.

I grabbed her hips and pulled her to me for a long kiss. "That was different," I said, pulling away from her.

"Mmmmm..." was all Fran had to say as we again swung at an odd angle. I pumped her up and down, then held her close as she came, her hips thrusting into me, bouncing with the swing.

When she came down, she kissed me hard, then pulled her dress over her head. I took in her naked body in the moonlight. "Now it's your turn," she said, starting to ride me harder. She took my hands in hers, our fingers entwined. The bouncing she induced made me get closer to coming much more quickly than if I had been pulling her hips to me, something I like to do when my partner is riding me. It has the effect of letting me have a lot more control over the timing of when I come. Now Fran had control, and it was a new experience.

Fran held my hands tightly, riding me at her pace. I was getting to the end very quickly. "I'm gonna come, baby," I told her.

She kissed me hard. "Good. I want to make you come in buckets." She kissed me again, and I started to spew inside her. Fran slowed her pace, but kept riding. Where usually I would have held her to me, with my hands occupied, I had no choice but to just keep coming. The lack of control made me come like crazy, and Fran was getting exactly what she wanted: my wildly shooting come blasting into every reach of her tight 63 year old blonde cunt. I was amazed at how much she was making me come. It seemed like it was going on forever, not that I minded, the release was more intense than anything I'd had in many a year.

After what seemed like a half hour, I was finally spent, and Fran slowly sank her pussy on me. I overflowed her even as I was still coming, and now her pussy was totally soaked and dripping out all over my crotch, my come and hers mixed and soaking into the hair around my cock and balls, even coating my upper thighs. I like a messy orgasm, but this was over the top. I stayed hard for a while, and Fran stayed atop me. We just kissed softly, savoring the starlit afterglow.

I held her face before I kissed her again. "That was amazing. I've never come so hard."

Fran kissed me back. "That WAS amazing." She kissed me again. "Ever since about our third 'date' I've wanted to make you come like that. I've had a lot of guys over the years, but no one has ever focused on my pleasure the way you have. I thought, the first time, it's a new thing for you, get in the little blonde's pants. But after a few times together, I figured out you're always like that. I wanted to give it back like you've never had it done to you."

I smiled at her, looking at the way the moonlight lit her face. Wrinkles of age and all, she was beautiful. We kissed again, hugging closely. I savored the feel of her tits on my chest. "You've done a marvelous job. That was the most intense come I think I've ever had."

It was. It was so good, even after about 15 minutes, I was still hard, something Fran was taking advantage of. Her quivering pussy had been slowly gripping my cock as we sat and made out, which, aside from squeezing our mixed come out onto me, was also keeping me stimulated enough to stay up. I had no idea how long it would last, or if I'd be able to go another round. One thing at a time, I thought. I'll ride this out as long as I can.

Fran sank her soaked cunt down on my cock. "I must have been good. You're still really hard," she said, patting herself on the back in mock congratulation. I had softened a little-not much, just enough to lose complete firmness-but regained it as she now slowly took me deep in her sloppy cunt on each stroke. She kissed me, and whispered in my ear. "I bet you're going to fuck me again." Fran kissed me again, a very lustful kiss that only served to reinforce my hardness. She pulled away, then licked my earlobe. "I want another one of your hot loads to take to work with me tomorrow. I want to feel your come seeping into my panties all day."

The fire was lit. While this round wasn't as forceful as the first time-it was slower and more paced-it was still a driving screw, Fran riding me steadily as we kissed deeply. After a few minutes, we'd stop, she settling onto my lap, letting my cock fill her. I loved the feel of her wet pussy all around me, her soaked and tangled bush kissing the base of my cock. We'd kiss a few minutes, then continue. As darkness settled in, the air cooled, which felt good on our skin. There's something that's exhilarating about being naked out in the open, and it was only heightening the experience. Having come once, and on borrowed time for the second round, I took my time, letting Fran pace us. She did a marvelous job, just enough pressure on my cock to keep me hard, her attention to my ears-not a place I would have figured to be a turn on, but she had me going-and chest also adding to the arousal.

She must have ridden me for an hour on the swing as the sky darkened and the stars came out. She came four or five times during our swinging, not rocking orgasms like the first one, but more relaxed, subdued comes. I would feel her hips push into me, her thighs tighten around my waist, and her pussy get really wet. I'd hold my cock deep in her as she rode it out, then resume our slow grind.

Finally, I was reaching my peak a second time. I kissed Fran deeply, pulling her to me with my free hand. She knew what was up, as she was whimpering as my cock swelled inside her.

"Let me have it, baby," she said, breaking our kiss. She looked me in the eyes. "Let me have it," she said softly, now closing her eyes as she felt the first burst of come shoot inside her. Her hips shook as the heat of my come set her off, and she pressed against me, kissing me again. I didn't come nearly as much the second time, but still enough to warm her insides and give her a nice orgasm.

I finished coming, and we stayed joined, Fran atop me, kissing me gently. Slowly, my dick slipped from her soaked pussy, letting a big puddle of sperm drop out onto my crotch. We both laughed at the tickling feeling of wet come on us, and Fran somewhat creakily dismounted, her hips now a little stiff from several orgasms, and being in the same position on me for over an hour. She was getting a little chilly in the now much cooler night air, and found her dress, which she slipped over her head, letting it fall into place. She looked adorable, the dress showing off her skinny legs, her left one showing a long streak of semen flowing down to her calf. I pulled up my shorts and gathered up the beer bottles.

"Time for bed??"

"Yeah, but I'll need to sleep. I have to be at work by six tomorrow, so none of your shenanigans."

"I'm pretty well spent, but I could still go down on you," I hinted, hoping to send Fran into orbit one more time.

"No you don't!! You'll lick all the come right out of me!!"

"Which you love..."

Fran cut me off with a kiss. "I'm selfish tonight. I'm keeping every last drop. I told you I want to feel it in me all day. Besides, if my husband comes home early, I'm going to serve him up the creamiest pie he ever had."

"I'm sure he'll appreciate you being well lubed," I teased her.

We went inside and cleaned up the dishes and bottles, Fran making quick work of the process. As I watched her in her short, cotton dress working over the sink, I wondered for a moment how it would be to see her in my kitchen every night. It was a pleasant, comforting thought. We got the house closed up, and headed for bed. As spent as we were, it was nice to watch each other undress. Again, I wondered how it would be to see Fran pulling a dress over her head as she got ready to get into bed with me on a nightly basis. We climbed in, and I kissed her gently. We faced each other, kissing softly, and quickly fell asleep.

Sunday morning was a repeat of Saturday, and I came in for my usual breakfast and abuse. Fran was particularly cheery, something I noted as she was taking my order.

"Musta got lucky last night," I teased her. "You're not your usual cranky self."

She looked down at me. I was expecting the usual smart ass reply, but instead she put her hand on my shoulder, caressing me gently. There was a twinkle in her eye. "Luckier than I ever expected," she said softly, so the tables near us wouldn't hear.

"He must have been something special," I came back.

Fran rubbed over my shoulders and the back of my neck. I looked up. It seemed like her eyes were getting watery. She let out a nervous laugh. "I never thought a smart ass like you could actually be more than just a smart ass. You really...."

"Love you??" I cut her off.

Fran looked at me. I watched the nervousness go out of her face. "Yeah...love me."

"What was your first clue??"

"It's been a lot of things, but when I woke up this morning, you had your arm over me, and your legs tangled with mine. I haven't woken up to someone doing that in a long time. I felt....really loved."

"That, and a huge load of come in your pussy."

Fran laughed. "Well, yeah, and there's that." She gave me a 'cat that ate the canary' smile. "I was really tempted to blow off work and just stay in bed with you."

I smiled. "I'd have liked that."

Fran looked around after she wrote down my order. As she started to walk away, she took my hand for a moment, squeezing it tightly. "Love you..." she said softly, looking back over her shoulder at me, smiling.

I felt like I'd been hit with a brick. I never expected things to turn out this way. I'd had a crush on Fran for a long time, and was even wondering if I was falling in love with her, something I was leery of. For her part, I always got the sense that she didn't give up her heart easily, if at all. Getting hooked on an impossible relationship can be problematic, and being the third wheel with a married woman surely was the epitome of that dilemma; but here she was, upping the ante ahead of me. It was impossible, but I had to accept the reality. I did love her. And I wanted to sweep her up in my arms and carry her out of there, as in "Officer and a Gentleman," but I knew it was a little over the top, and besides, would start a scandal, aside from being entirely too dramatic. I finished up and headed out, leaving a generous tip as I always did. I waved at Fran as I left, and headed home to contemplate the next move. My comment had been sort of oblique; hers was quite direct.

Fran got back to my house around three. She came in and kissed me, a long, loving kiss that left no illusions about how she felt. When we pulled apart, I just held her and looked into her eyes.

"I had no idea how serious you were taking this," I said to her, still holding her to me.

Fran rested her head on my shoulder, holding me tight, then looked up. "It's been building for a while. I've mentioned this before, but you're about the only person who really understands what I go through. And you listen." She reached up to kiss me. "And it shows in your lovemaking."

I thought a moment. "Billy doesn't see it?? I think this is where you tell me he doesn't understand you."

"Not like you do, though there are some things he understands too well. And he doesn't listen, though I think that may be having been married as long as we have. He just tunes it a lot of it out."

"And his lovemaking??" I asked, not sure I wanted to know the answer, and partly afraid of setting of a bomb.

Fran sighed. "He's good. But you're tuned in, really tuned in to me. It's hard to describe, but you are just amazingly on with me."

"Give me 40 years, and it might not be so good with me, either."

Fran laughed. "In 40 years, we won't have to worry about it." She looked up at me, a softness in her ice blue eyes I had seen only rarely. She kissed me. "I do love you," she said, squeezing my hand, her eyes fixed on mine.

"I love you, too, Fran." I kissed her, a kiss she met fully, eagerly.

We broke from each other. "Now get your suit on, I'll see you out at the pool."

We went back to the bedroom, I pulling a bathing suit out of my dresser and putting it on. Fran chased me out once I was changed, telling me to wait for her outside. I went out and started the filter while she changed.

Five minutes later, Fran came out the door onto the deck. I was floored. I had at times teased her about bringing her bikini, and now she had called my bluff. She stood in front of me in a black string bikini, and she looked unbelievable. For as many times as I'd seen her naked, seeing her in this tiny swimsuit was even better. She's a skinny girl, but has the curves in the right places to fill out a suit very nicely. The top had enough sling to it, even with her small B cup tits, to let them sway lewdly inside it. She has just enough hang in them to really strain a string bikini top, and the way the light was hitting it made it almost transparent. The bottom fit like it was painted on, though the leg band pulled away from the top of her toned thighs to allow a few blonde curls to stray from their confinement. I wanted to eat her up right there.

Fran was ahead of me, walking past as I stood and gaped. "What are you waiting for?? In the pool, let's get cooled down, I gotta get home soon. Billy will be waiting for his surprise." She climbed down the ladder into the pool.

I followed, noting how the cool water had made her nipples stand up, teasing me as they poked through the thin fabric of her top. I started to remove my suit as I stood at the top of the ladder.

"No, you don't!!" Fran called. "If I'm wearing a suit, so are you."

I looked down. "You know by the time we're finished, we'll both be naked, right??"

"We'll see," said Fran, knowing she was teasing me beyond all reason. At that point, I was already well on the way to a raging hard on, and would have chewed right through her bottoms to get to the blonde prize underneath.

We played in the pool, tossing a beach ball around, and chasing each other, stealing kisses and cheap feels as we played. After about fifteen minutes, I grabbed Fran and kissed her hard.

"That's enough for you. Out of the pool!!" She broke away and climbed up the ladder. I wasn't far behind, and caught her as she fumbled with the latch on the sliding door from the deck. I turned her, taking hold of her and kissing her hard again. This time, I picked her up and lifted her, grabbing her ass and pulling her to me. I got the door open, and carried her through the house to the bedroom, throwing her on the bed.

"You're gonna get the bed wet," she said, as if it would change anything.

"I know. It'll be a lot wetter when I'm done." I knelt on the floor in front of Fran. I had dropped her so her ass was at the edge of the mattress, her legs hanging off. I put them over my shoulders and pulled the bottom of her bikini panty to the side, exposing her wispy blonde thatch and opening labia. Usually I take my time and build to a good muff munch, but we were both so worked up I dove right in, licking straight up her little furrow, and over her clit, making Fran jump. I licked back down and right inside her, as far as I could push my tongue into her rapidly stewing cunt, taking in the aroma of pussy, chlorine, and spent semen from the night before. Fran, usually quite vocal, only let out a moan as I worked my tongue in and out, her breathing becoming short, panting breaths as I built her intensity. It took only a few minutes and she was bucking and moaning as I sent her into orgasmic bliss.