Lovely Auntie Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Thank you so much, honey,' she said to him, hugging him more. 'I love getting fucked from you. I didn't know that my nephew was such a nice player.'

'Nor did I know that you are such a slut.'

'I am honey. I am your slut. Call me that anywhere you like. Even before your parents if you like it.'

He smiled at her and thought, she, certainly, knew how to excite him. He kissed her lips as she opened her mouth and both of them went into a very passionate, hot French kiss, which lasted for more than ten minutes. He said, 'would you like to do it, daily, our fucking?'

'Of course, honey. Like I said I am your whore and I would be willing to even wear a necklace bearing the tag, Manish's whore. How about that?' she smiled at him sultrily, as she spoke those words.

'Neeta, you are a bitch,' he ground his loins again onto hers as they got ready for the second round of the night, which lasted more than an hour. It was three in the morning, when both of them blissfully slept together in the spooning position. One can't say what they dreamed of, but there were smiles on their lips throughout their slumber.

12