Lovely Auntie Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An hour passed. It was ten in the night. They usually called it a day by this time. But Neeta was really having some serious work. She took a bathroom break and returned to her place on the sofa. She saw him stealing furtive glances every now and then. She said, "Shyam, come here."

As he approached her, she took the hem of her nightgown which was till her feet and raised it just above her hips. Shyam noticed her sex and her moist cunt lips. She had a stretch of hair just above the top of her cleft. She groomed her sex very attentively with that linear hairy patch and she looked elegant in it. she held the pose for a moment as Shyam noticed her wonderful wavy hips and her excellent ass. She sat on the couch in that position opening her legs and frigged her sex lightly with her finger, giving a small moan. A small hint of urine stench wafted through the air making Shyam harder.

She said, "Now, honey. Get down to it. I want a thorough work by your tongue on my cunt. Am I clear?"

"Yes, Neeta."

Shyam was about to kneel down when she said, "One more thing, take all off your clothes off before starting your duty."

He obliged. Neeta sniggered looking at his cock in a derogatory sense. Shyam was just getting excited with her behavior. She was ruling out any attraction with him, which was pushing him all the more. He got down on her knees before her and took his eager mouth towards her sex. Neeta frigged her cunt for a while before he got down to the job of pleasuring her.

No matter how many times he loved to suck her pussy, it wasn't enough for him. He loved the engorged lips of her sex. Though she was a forty year old woman, her pussy was trim and tight for a woman of her age. He swiped his tongue over one of her lip and then on the other. He applied vacuum all over it as he enthusiastically got down to it more. He played with the tip of his tongue over her cleft. She moaned a little as she was going through her work on the laptop. She was like a queen getting pleasured by a servant as she continued her duties. She played with her hand in his hair as he went on with his work.

She called up her friend in the office, Vijaya, discussing with her about the assignment as her husband worked on her cunt. Sometimes, she would pull his hair roughly back asking him to stop to collect her breath, while speaking to her friend. After disconnecting the call and finishing her work, she lay back enjoying the caresses of her husband's mouth. He really had a magic tongue. He knew how to use that mass of flesh. He licked her clit and teased that nub with his teeth as Neeta moaned. He applied small bites over her sex intermittently. When his tongue swiped her familiar g spot, Neeta's mind was just doing somersaults. He worshipped her cunt like it was the best thing in his life. Neeta drew her nightgown up so that the whole of it bunched just beneath her chin as she played with her nipples. Shyam looked longingly at her breasts, but she never relented to give him anything more than her pussy.

He asked, "honey, please, really shouldn't we move to the bedroom and you would be properly pleasured by my..."

"Forget it, Shyam. I really have no need for your pathetic prick. Masturbation is better than sex with you. And I am imagining my Manish as you suck my cunt. So, that's better, isn't it?"

Though she teased him with her words, Neeta felt that she really didn't crave for sex with her husband, the actual penetration. She really needed his oral skills. She was playing with him all the while, but she also knew that she could easily do without his cock penetrating her hole. He needed or desired to be denied by her. She loved him so much that she wanted to make his fantasy come true.

"Shyam, darling, you are really good at this, baby. Momma can't wait anymore, honey. Come on, finish me off." She pinched her nipples roughly as Shyam obliged and went for everything. After a minute or so, she had an earth shattering orgasm. It lasted for a while. The already well lubricated cunt of hers squirted some womanly juice on his face. Shyam went to drink as much as he could by lapping it up. After the tide subsided, Shyam noticed his wife relaxing with her nightgown all the way up till her chin. Her wonderful, beautiful body had a serious, sensual glow with her post orgasmic state. He nuzzled his head on the oozing triangle of her sex as she played her fingers in his hair.

"I love you, Neeta."

"Me too, baby."

She dragged him beside her as he enveloped her in his hug. She rested her head on his shoulder and slowly took his pecker in his hands, jacking him.

"Are you alright, Shyam?"

"Yes, I am."

"Did you like what I did?"

"Yes."

She sighed and said, "I think I have decided to make you a cuckold, Shyam."

Shyam groaned hearing her say the word. She resumed, "but are you completely sure about it? I want to know. I don't want to hurt you as it is the last thing I want. You know how much I love you and can't bear to see you in any way hurt."

Shyam kissed her on the cheek. Neeta resumed playing with his dick.

"You know how much I love your dick. I meant nothing personal when I talked like a slut. I was just trying to egg you on for excitement. I am sorry if I rubbed the wrong way."

"You did nothing to hurt me darling. I am just happy to be with you and I am lucky to get such a loving wife."

"Are you really serious about these fantasies?"

"You know I am. I really like you to take charge and rule the roost."

She rubbed her finger on his pee slit making him squirm. "you really want to have an orgasm, don't you, honey?"

"Oh, yes, baby."

"And I am not going to give it to you."

He spluttered on hearing her. She continued the slow ministrations. "I want you to know that from now on every orgasm of yours will come from my hand. And you have to wait for it till I give it to you."

"But, tonight, please..."

"No, honey, I am not in the mood to give it you, babe. And you shall never touch me without my permission. I prefer your oral treatment. Fucking will be a dream for you, from now on. You shall deserve it by making me very happy."

And then as he was about to come, she released him. Shyam groaned. But Neeta just smiled. She kissed him on the cheek. And then slowly on his lips. Shyam kissed her back. Neeta felt love surging for him as she filled the kiss with passion as she started using her tongue. Shyam was happy that at least he wasn't denied her usual heavenly kisses. They made out like that for nearly 10 minutes on the couch as their tongues passionately collided with each other.

Neeta detached from him and said, "let's go to bed, honey. We have an early day tomorrow as usual. We shouldn't disturb our sleep." Shyam expected something from her in the bed, but she even denied him their usual spooning. She was torturing him to the core. He didn't know what to do, but she called all the shots. Neeta left him for the bedroom. When he went in the bedroom, she had already showered again and was sleeping on her side of the bed. In the quite of the night, "turn the light off and sleep, honey. Good night."

When he tried to snuggle in, she shrugged him off and murmured soft denials. It was making matters harder for Shyam. He tossed and turned for an hour and then heard Neeta's soft snores. He was surprised that his caring wife had left him half excited. He slowly moved to her and pressed his hard-on smoothly on to his wife's soft ass crack, through the soft fabric of the cloth. It was warm and heavenly. He didn't want to push his luck, so didn't do anything more. Neeta was completely unaware of his act. Shyam's sleep closely followed. But in the mid of the night, Neeta sensed her husband spooning with her. She melded into his hug. She loved it so much. She smiled to herself that he couldn't be away from her. She was happy that he at least was comfortable snuggling back. But then her evil brain concocted something.

She enjoyed cuddling with him and didn't want to deny him his good sleep. But she knew that if she rejected his physical intimacy after waking him up from deep slumber, the point of her control on him would be put across more clearly. It would imply she was not joking and was absolutely serious about it. It would be another step for confirmation. She gently woke up.

"Shyam, what are you doing??"

He was groggy and didn't know what was happening around him. "umm! What??"

She again repeated her question. It took him a few moments to place himself. She again asked, "I am asking why you are hugging me?"

"I don't get you." Coming out of his sleep, he noticed her form in the faint bed light and he was again distressed looking at her juicy cleavage in her nightgown. Already he slept with a good hard-on. He wasn't relieved and the only thing which was on his mind was sex. He nearly slavered looking at her beautiful form. She looked irritated and so, was a lot sexier. He wanted to fuck her there and then. But he understood that he had pulled both of them into the game. The game of Neeta controlling everything. Now, he noticed that she was taking it very seriously. It was 2 by the bedside clock. She woke him up to reinforce their status. It was not a trivial matter.

Neeta noticed the lust growing in his eyes, as he looked at her form. She was happy inwardly, but he wanted to have his fantasies and she will give them to him.

"I mean this" she said grabbing hold of his hard dick as he winced. "I remember telling it to you clearly that our bedroom is only for sleeping. No sex or intimacy for you here. If any sex act happens in this room it would be between me and Manish. Why are you finding it hard to understand? Okay, take your clothes off and come with me."

She got out of the bed as her husband followed. She was wearing her nightgown, as Shyam noticed her enticing curves. She led him by his prick to their bathroom. She switched on the light as he waited for her. She turned towards him and said, while jacking his stick, "Might as well get on with it. I will relieve you so that I can go back to my sleep. You know I have a lot of work at the office. Your trivial issues of hard-ons shouldn't disturb me from my work. I mean if you had a masculine cock like Manish's, I wouldn't have minded. But you have a wimpy organ."

Shyam was getting to the edge with her words. She was doing it so off-handedly as though it was a chore for her rather than pleasure. Then suddenly she stopped. "One second, I have to pee."

Saying that, she went to the commode and sat down on it, after slowly raising the hem of her nightgown and making a show of her well groomed pussy. He moaned as she started urinating. He noticed the golden stream of piss pattering within the container as she moaned. She lustily closed her eyes and ran her insistent fingers on her clothed nipples. Shyam had earlier watched her piss, but it was a long time back. He liked what he saw. His hard-on tightened as the sight of his prim and proper wife, doing unimaginable things before him.

She said as she continued the act, "oh, Manish, how much I miss you, honey. I really miss your magnificent cock ramming my insides. You have no idea what he does to me, Shyam. He is a woman's wet dream. I am a slave of his cock. What would you do if I run off with him? Hmm!"

Shyam heart moved with her words. She was torturing him with her words and her act. He noticed just then her piss flow stopped. She squirmed with a few more moans before she got up from the toilet seat. She held the nightgown above her sex and was about to take a roll of tissue when she smiled and said, "come here, baby."

She put one of her leg on the toilet, while standing on the other. "now, get down and do what you are best at."

Shyam understood she was using his tongue instead of tissue to wipe the remnants of urine from her slit. He inhaled deeply of her sex with urine. He swiped her tangy pussy with his skilled tongue as she moaned. He nuzzled his nose in that treasure of her se, which was oozing copiously. He chomped, kissed, laved, bathed and sucked her wonderful thatch of womanhood as she moaned loudly. She stopped him after ten minute of his beautiful work.

"Enough, why I came here is to relieve you of your irrelevant erection."

She started beating off his small stick as she yawned. She looked to be in a hurry as she didn't care for his pleasures. She stroked him relentlessly for a few minutes. He was at the high and was on the verge of spurting. Neeta carried on the assault while she took a small roll of tissue. He came suddenly as she put the tissue around the cockhead so as to catch his cum. Shyam imagined her drinking his semen or smearing it on her body, but she was acting as though he was a stranger. She continued to apply the paper on his cock as he finished the load he had been carrying on since the last 2 days. When he finished she discarded the tissue, tidied up her dress and went back to the bed, not even turning back to look at him.

Shyam stood stunned in the bathroom. After washing himself and returning to the bed, he observed his wife already snoring softly in sleep. As he lay on his side of the bed, he understood that his life had really changed.