Loves of Ramu Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Why did you not say something before' I asked. 'Well I thought let Saabji enjoy the new tight cunt for some time in peace. I also know all about your morning games. When will you fuck me?' she replied. I told her that tomorrow when Kanchi is with me in the morning then you come in and 'discover' us. I also explained to her what to say and how to act. She asked, 'Is all this necessary'. 'Yes it is. She is still too new to fucking to know the meaning of sharing' I said.

Next morning as I was fucking Kanchi Maya came in and said, 'Kanchi yeh kya ho raha hai? Madam ko pata chalega tau woh tera keema bana dengi (Kanchi what is this going on? When madam finds out she will make mince meat out of you)'. I withdrew and said, 'Kanchi quickly catch her'.

Kanchi obeyed without thinking. Together we both pushed Maya on the bed. I raised her sari and I entered her already dripping choot and fucked her. Kanchi was watching us with astonishment. After we had finished she complained, 'Shaabji aapne Maya ko kyon choda? (Shaabji why did you fuck Maya?)' I explained to her that it was necessary otherwise she would have told madam and we both would have been in trouble. This way she will keep her mouth shut. Maya said, 'I will keep quiet only if I can join you in your daily games'. After some persuasion Kanchi reluctantly agreed. Thereafter we all three fucked every morning.

One morning as I was on the bed with Maya Kanchi had to go out to attend to Madhuri. I quickly explained to Maya my plan to fuck Kanchi's ass hole. When she came back she found me fucking Maya in her ass hole.

'Shaabji yeh kya kar rahain hain? (Shaabji what are you doing?)' She asked. 'Saabji meri gaand mar rahe hain (Sir is fucking my ass hole)' Maya replied. 'Maya tu bahut ganndi hai (Maya you are very dirty)' Kanchi said. 'Pagli gaand marwane main bahut mazaa aata hai. Tu bhi marwa ke dekh (Stupid fucking in the ass hole is very nice. You should also try it)' advised Maya between moans of pleasure.

'Main nahin marwauingi (I will not do it)' Kanchi replied. 'Mat marwa main hee akele gaand ka mazaa lootungi (Don't do it I alone will enjoy it)' Maya told her and started to moan loudly with pleasure. Kanchi watched as Maya enjoyed herself. This set Kanchi thinking.

After we had finished I asked Kanchi to come on the bed. Hesitatingly Kanchi asked me, 'Shaabji would like to fuck me in the ass hole also? Will it pain a lot?' 'Sure I would love to fuck your ass hole. Initially it will hurt but thereafter you will enjoy it, but if you think you can't bear the pain then don't do it' I told her.

Kanchi was not to be outdone by Maya. She said, 'If Maya can bear the pain, then so can I'. I then put her on the bed doggy fashion and pressed her head down on the pillow. I asked her spread the cheeks of her ass with her hands. At my instructions Maya applied oil on her butt hole and on my cock. Then placing my cock on her ass hole entrance I applied pressure. The ass hole started to expand making way for my prodder. It started to hurt and Kanchi shouted, 'Shaabji bahut dard horagi hai. Main mar jaoongi (Shaabji it hurting a lot. I will die)'. I told her that until now no girl had died while getting her ass hole plugged and gave big push.

My cock was now inside her bum hole. Kanchi was screaming and crying loudly to release her. I did not relent but started the in and out movement. After some time she calmed down and started to enjoy it. When we had finished she said, 'Shaabji pahele tau bahut dard huyi lakin baad main mazaa bhi bahut aaya (At first it hurt a lot but later on it was very, very nice)'. I told her would she like me to fuck her in the butt again. She said, 'Aaj nahin abhi bhi dard horaha hai. Kal phir maar lena (Not today it is still hurting. You can fuck it tomorrow).

From that day onwards I fucked both of them in their cunts and their ass holes, as I wanted. Things now settled down in a routine.

One evening when I was reading the morning paper Maya came and said, 'Today I overheard a lady asking a shopkeeper about a teacher for giving tuition to her school going daughter. I told her that you were a teacher and she could talk to you and gave her our address. Her name is Mrs. Pooja and lives not far from here. I hope I did right?' Then in a confidential tone she added, 'Mrs. Pooja is in her late thirties and very beautiful. From her clothes I think she is a widow. Maybe you can enjoy her and the daughter too. You must be getting a little tired of Kanchi and me'. I assured her that it was not so but a new choot is always welcome. Anyway she had done the right thing and in case I don't want to teach her daughter then I can always refuse.

Three days later when my wife and I were drinking our evening tea Maya announced that a Mrs. Pooja had come to see me. My wife asked her to escort Mrs. Pooja in.

Well friends do you want to know what and how things transpired with Pooja and ...? Well this is the subject matter of the next episode 'Loves of Ramu 3'. You have to wait to read it. Bye for now.

The End

* * * * *

Dear Readers, in response of the story 'Loves of Ramu' I received a number of e-mails asking what happened next? I hope you all find this episode in Ramu's life just as interesting. Do send me your comments on this part of the story at the email address in my profile. Till then. Take care. Yours Sahebji

AIDS IS A KILLER. HELP FIGHT AIDS. SAY NO TO CASUAL SEX.

12