Love's True Obsession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I hear laughing coming from Andy & Joanie's room. I wonder if they are doing what we are, right now. Hahaha!" he laughed.

Ariel tipped her head and could hear the laughing too. "I wouldn't doubt it, honey. After all, they do have time to kill before going down for dinner too. And I can think of no better way to kill some time than by making love to the handsomest, sexiest man in the world who is now and forever will be, my soulmate, my lover, and my husband." she said.

"Baby, I feel exactly the same way about you, my beautiful, sexy, exotic wife." he replied as he kissed her from the tips of her toes all the way up her legs, past her erotically tantalizing triangle of love, up over her belly, over the twin tanned peaks of her lush breasts, to her neck and up to her lips where his tongue plunged into her mouth and tasted the sweetness of her.

He moved back down between her legs and began stroking and licking her wet hot flesh, nuzzling his face in the silky curls. She brought her legs up and placed her feet on his shoulders, which opened her up to his probing tongue even more. His tongue plunged deep into her moist flesh, licking and caressing every little spot, while his fingers gently caressed her swollen clit, sending jolts of pleasure through her body. He slid his hands under her butt and buried his mouth and tongue in the honeyed sweetness of her mound, licking, stroking and tasting every single drop of her essence. Her hands tangled in his long dark hair and she pressed his face deeper into her.

She moaned loudly and said, "Jack, let me taste you now!" Then she pulled him up and pressed him back onto the bed. She went to the suitcase and removed a blindfold and three of the silk scarves.

Jack looked at her, his eyebrows raised, and asked, "Honey? What are you going to do with those?"

She looked down at the blindfold and scarves in her hands and giggled, "You'll find out soon enough, baby. Hot Mama's got a nice little surprise for her Big Daddy!" she said with a wink. She walked over to the bed and put the blindfold on Jack so he couldn't see. Then she took his left wrist and tied one end of one of the scarves around it, just tight enough so he couldn't get loose, then tied the other end to the headboard of the bed. She did the same thing with his right wrist and another scarf. He jerked on the bindings, but couldn't get loose. Ariel smiled.

"Baby, where did you learn this from? No, No, don't tell me. Let it be your secret. I like this so far, honey." he said. She was quiet, and he thought she had left the room. "Baby? Are you still in here?" No answer. "Ariel? Where are you? I'm not liking this now!" he said firmly. Then suddenly, she was on him, his cock in her hand, her tongue tracing a line down the length of his partially erect shaft. "Oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh Babyyyyyyyy!!" he gasped with surprise.

She turned herself around and positioned her bottom over his mouth so her breasts were brushing against his belly. "I'm right here, Jack. Stick out your tongue and lick me, baby! Let me feel that magic tongue on my hot, wet flesh!" she said as she lowered herself to meet his tongue.

She continued to lick his shaft, which was now fully erect. She opened her mouth and took him inside, almost all nine inches of him. She stroked him and sucked him until she felt him start to tremble, like he always did right before he lost himself. When she felt the trembling, she stopped and he groaned, "Don't stop baby! I'm almost ready to shoot!"

"Oh, no you don't, Jack! I'm not going to let you come until I'm ready for you to. So just lay there and enjoy the ride, baby!" she said as she turned around to face him. She leaned down and kissed him fully on the lips, her tongue diving between his lips and caressing his teeth and tongue sensually. She broke the kiss and straddled his waist, lowering herself onto his hard shaft. He struggled against the scarves holding his wrists above his head, knowing that he wanted to put his hands on her hips to speed her movements. She laughed seductively at his struggles, which made him go deeper into her sheath.

She moved slowly upon him, drawing out the length of the strokes to prolong the pleasure for both of them. Within a matter of moments, Jack was practically begging her for release. She increased the speed of her movements as his hips raised to meet her thrust for thrust, until she felt him stiffen and release his load inside her at the same time she arched her back and reached her climax. She collapsed on him, panting, her skin glistening with perspiration. She brushed a lock of damp hair back from his face after she removed the blindfold and untied his wrists. He put his arms around her and said, "Wow Baby, that was incredible! We are definitely going to have to do that more often, only take turns being the blind and tied up person."

"I agree Jack. That was totally awesome!" she panted as she rolled off him, his shaft slipping free easily. Jack looked at the clock and saw that it read 4:15 pm.

"Baby, time to get cleaned up for dinner." They got out of bed and went to the bathroom to shower before meeting Andy and Joanie in the lobby.

PART THIRTY-NINE

They showered together, dried off and got dressed. Ariel dried and brushed her hair after putting her bra, panties, stockings, garter belt and blue dress on. She re-applied her makeup while Jack, still wrapped only in a towel, shaved and put on his cologne and deodorant. Jack dressed in a white short-sleeve polo shirt, a pair of blue boxer shorts, black jeans, socks and his black sneakers. Jack fastened the buttons on the back of her dress for her, and she put on her blue high heels. She took her jewelry pouch from the pocket in the suitcase and removed a pair of sapphire earrings, a sapphire necklace, bracelet and ankle bracelet. She put on the jewelry, Jack helping with the necklace, and they were ready to go after a final look in the mirror.

They went out the door, Ariel grabbing her purse on the way. Andy and Joanie were waiting out in the hall for them. Joanie was wearing a mid-calf length, sleeveless, strapless burgundy dress and a wide gold belt with chain link designs on it, and black high heels. She had an ankle bracelet of gold links with small heart charms on her left ankle, a onyx bracelet, necklace and earrings on too. Andy was wearing a black suede shirt, black jeans and cowboy boots. They all hugged and shook hands, then went to the elevator to go down to the diningroom on the first floor. The waiter showed them to their table, in the far left corner of the room, near the fountain. They all ordered wine for their drinks, but Ariel ordered sparkling cider instead. Jack looked at her, his eyebrow raised.

"No wine tonight, baby?" Jack asked, curious.

"No Jack. I won't be drinking tonight, or for several months, dearest." she said with a smile.

"Now, I wonder, does this have anything to do with that news you wanted to share with all of us tonight?" he wondered.

She smiled and said, "Yes it does, honey. Are you all ready for my little bit of news?" When they all nodded, she turned to Jack and took his hands in hers. She pulled the pregnancy test out of her purse, handed it to him and said, "Jack, honey, in the spring or early summer of next year, you are going to become a daddy! I'm pregnant! That's why I went into the drugstore this morning, and why I went to the bathroom as soon as we got to our room today. I bought this pregnancy test and took it when we got to our room. It showed two blue lines, which means I'm pregnant!" Jack was speechless until Andy jabbed him in the ribs.

"Wow baby! That's great news!" he said and then pulled her close for a hug and a kiss. Then he stood up from the table, went to the bar along the north wall of the room, stood up on a chair and shouted, "I'm going to be a father!!!!" Everyone in the room started to applaud and offer congratulations to Jack and Ariel. Joanie stood up and gave Ariel a hug, and so did Andy. Jack returned to the table and hugged Ariel tightly. "Baby, you have made me so very happy! Wow! I'm just so surprised!" he said.

Ariel looked into his eyes and said, "You know what this means, don't you Jack?" He shook his head. "It means we're going to have to build on another room to both the house and the cabin to make a bedroom for the baby." she said.

They all laughed and Jack said, "I know, baby. I'll work on that when this weekend is over with and we get back home on Tuesday. But right now, I want to concentrate on my beautiful new and only bride." Then the waiter arrived with the wine and Ariel's cider and gave them all menus to look over for their dinner order. Ariel and Joanie ordered the house salad, boneless chicken breast dinner with potatoes, gravy, corn, and dinner rolls, while the men ordered porterhouse steaks with baked potatoes and green beans. Their meals also came with dinner rolls. They ordered their meals when the waiter returned a few minutes later. Within twenty minutes, they had their plates in front of them and were eating and talking and laughing. They ordered fresh-baked Dutch Apple Pie A La Mode for dessert, along with a refill on Ariel's cider. An hour later, when they were all finished eating, they went to their rooms, saying good night to each other in the hall outside their doors before going inside.

Ariel kicked off her shoes, tossed her purse onto the chair and collapsed on the bed, looking at Jack seductively. He grinned at her as he bent to untie and take off his sneakers. "What is that look for, baby? Is someone feeling a bit happy tonight? Or maybe a tad bit frisky?" he asked, winking at her.

She rolled over onto her belly, her chin on her hands and said, "Well, sweetheart, I am feeling a bit excited about the baby. I'll call Dr. Smith on Tuesday when we get home to set up the pre-natal visits so we can make sure everything's ok. Now, let's get undressed and relax for the rest of the night, ok baby?" Then she got off the bed, and stood in front of Jack, her back to him so he could unbutton her dress. He pushed her hair over her shoulder and slowly unbuttoned her dress, kissing her shoulders as they were bared to him.

He pushed her dress down and she stepped out of the pile of blue cotton around her ankles. Jack picked up the dress and laid it over the chair, then unhooked her bra, kissing her breasts tenderly, taking each hardened nipple into his mouth and sucking hungrily upon her sweet rose-scented flesh. She eagerly pulled his shirt off of him, tossing it to the floor as he bore her to the bed, laying her down on it. He quickly took off his pants and underwear, leaving them on the floor where he stepped out of them. He knelt on the floor by the bed and slowly unfastened the tops of her stockings from the garter belt clips. He removed the ankle bracelet from her ankle and laid it on the bedside table, then slowly rolled her stockings down her long silky smooth legs and off her delicate feet.

Jack unhooked the garter belt and tossed it to the floor. Her panties were still in their place, and Jack started to kiss her toes, one at a time, moving up her foot and leg, placing kisses on her tingly skin. "Ohhhhh Jack." she moaned with pleasure as he brushed kisses on the silk covered mound of her pussy. He continued raining kisses all over her body, especially on her lower tummy where his baby was securely growing within her body. He still couldn't believe that he was going to be a dad. He brushed his fingers gently over her tummy, laying his hand flat on her lower abdomen.

She looked down at him and said, "Honey, you can't feel the baby moving yet. It's too soon."

He looked up at her and smiled, then said, "I know, baby. I'm just practicing!" Then they both laughed softly before their lips locked together in a heart stopping kiss that left them both breathless.

He slowly slipped his hand under the leg band of her panties and stroked her wet curls, his finger slipping between the swollen fleshy lips of her to tease her clit. She opened her legs wider and he pressed his finger into her hot wet sheath, stroking slowly, his finger coated with her love juices. He kissed her mound, pressing his lips to her panties, right over her clit. She moaned louder and whispered huskily, "Jack, take my panties off! I want to feel your lips on me down there!" He smiled and slowly took her panties off, tugging them with his teeth. She spread her legs open again and he kissed her mound again, plunging his tongue deep between the lips of her flesh. He slipped a pair of his fingers into her hole and began stroking them in and out of her in a rapidly increasing rhythm. Her hips raised to meet each of his thrusts and she began panting, her head thrown back and her eyes closed.

He slid in a third and fourth finger, stroking even faster, in and out, in and out until she screamed with pleasure as the orgasm hit her. Her love juices flowed out and covered his hand with their tangy sweetness. He licked his fingers, and held his hand to her and she licked it too. He kissed her again and tasted her juices on her lips. He whispered, "Baby, I want to slide my rock hard cock deep into your flesh right now."

"Ooooooohhhhhh Jack! Do it please!!! I want you so bad, honey! Make love to me, Jack, NOW!" she whispered breathlessly. Within seconds, Jack was buried deep inside her throbbing flesh, slowly pumping himself in and out of her body. He kissed her tenderly as he made love to her. She wrapped her arms around him and held him close to her, their pelvises grinding against each other rhythmically. She wrapped her legs around his waist as he increased the tempo, going faster, harder and deeper.

Within moments, her muscles tightened around him, pulsing with ferocity as her orgasm hit her, sucking him deeper into her body. Seconds later, his body tensed as he reached his orgasm, releasing his hot sticky cum deep inside her body, his cock throbbing and pulsating within her sheath. She put her feet back on the bed and took deep breaths as she ran her fingers through his hair. He pushed a lock of her hair, clinging to her damp, perspiring skin, away from her face and kissed her tenderly on the nose. "I love you so much, Mrs. Coltrane. I will never, ever stop loving you. You are my heart, and without you, I would die a slow, agonizing death. You are my soulmate, and it must have been destiny for us to meet in that computer store that day, six months ago. You will never get rid of me now, baby."

He looked at her and saw tears in her eyes, and she said, "Oh Jack, that is one of the most beautiful things you have ever said to me. I love you so very much too, dearest Mr. Coltrane. I feel exactly the same way, my love."

PART FORTY

Meanwhile, Andy and Joanie were in bed, relaxing after a vigorous love making session. Andy tipped her chin up and gave her a tender kiss. "So baby, tell me more about what happened at the bachelorette party the other night." he said gently.

Joanie looked at him and smiled, then said, "Well, as you know, there were a lot of my and Ariel's friends there, and for fun, I hired a couple of my male friends who are strippers. You know them, it was Johnny and Billy, the Davis twins. Johnny dressed up like a fireman, and Billy was a cowboy. They did a great job, honey. Johnny even managed to get Ariel into the bedroom and ate her out! But she didn't want me to tell anyone, so don't let Jack know, ok baby?"

Andy smiled and said, "Don't worry, Joanie, I won't tell Jack unless Ariel wants me to."

Joanie looked shocked. "NO! Ariel can't know that you know about it, Andy! I promised her I wouldn't tell anyone other than you, so please, don't get her in trouble with Jack."

Andy laughed and said, "Ok honey, I won't tell him, or anyone else. He's so happy right now with the baby on the way, so I won't ruin his happiness. Now, did either of the strippers do anything to you, darlin'?"

Joanie laughed and said, "No baby, they didn't touch me, except for a dance or two. I was the one that talked Johnny into doing that to Ariel, just for fun, but I feel bad about it now. I never should have done it, baby. First thing tomorrow, I'm going to get Ariel alone and tell her about it and apologize to her."

"That's a great idea, baby. Now, let's forget about it for now. I'm ready for another go-round, how about you, baby?" Andy said as he slipped his hands down over her belly to bury his fingers in the golden blond curls atop her thighs. She spread her thighs and he pushed his fingers deep inside her hot wet flesh and stroked her as he lavished attention on her perky breasts with their hard nipples.

She moved her hands down and caressed his stiffening member with teasing strokes and tickles, making Andy laugh and growl like a bear. She moved around so her bottom was near his face and she began sucking and licking his stiff member, all eight inches of it, deep throating it and making him growl louder. She moved her bottom over his face and he buried his mouth in her blond curls and his tongue buried itself in her wet dripping hole, stroking and tasting her honey. She moaned as he slipped two fingers into her hole and found her g-spot, stroking and rubbing steadily, in, out, in, out, in, out, until he felt her tunnel start to quiver, knowing she was close to orgasm. He turned her around, making her straddle his waist. He plunged deep into her hot flesh and she placed her hands on his chest as he made love to her, going deeper, harder and faster with each stroke and thrust.

Within moments, Joanie was shouting Andy's name as her orgasm hit her hard, making her woman-cum flow out and cover his cock and balls, and drip onto the bed. Seconds later, he reached his orgasm and released his cum deep inside her pulsating sheath. She collapsed on him, her cheek resting against his, both of them breathing hard. After a few minutes, she rolled off of him, his limp member slipping free with a little pop, and they both chuckled about it. Joanie snuggled up to Andy, resting her head on his shoulder while her hand made lazy designs on his chest with her fingers. She yawned, and Andy pulled the blankets up over them, turned off the bedside lamp, and they fell asleep, content, happy and fully satisfied. Jack and Ariel were also sleeping soundly after several sessions of loving.

The next morning, they showered, dressed and all met in the lobby restaurant for breakfast. They sat at the same table as they had for dinner the night before. They all ordered ham and eggs, toast, home fried potatoes, juice and coffee. After they ate, the guys stayed at the table drinking coffee while the girls went to the ladies room. As soon as the door to the bathroom closed, Joanie said, "Ariel, I told Andy about the party, and about Johnny taking you into the bedroom. I need to make a confession and I hope it doesn't ruin our friendship."

Ariel looked calm but shocked, and her voice wavered a bit when she said, "Ok Joanie, what is it that you want to tell me?"

Joanie took a deep breath and said, "I paid Johnny an extra $10 to take you into the bedroom and give you oral sex at the party that night. I hope you aren't mad at me for it, Ariel. I only did it to give you one last fling before tying the knot with Jack."

Ariel looked at Joanie and said, "No, I'm not mad, Joanie. I already knew about it anyhow. Johnny told me after we went into the bedroom and he closed the door. It never would have gone as far as it did if I hadn't been drinking, so it was as much my fault as it was yours and Johnny's. As long as Jack doesn't find out, it'll be ok." Then she gave Joanie a hug and said, "Just don't do that again, ok girl?"

Joanie laughed and said, "Oh don't worry! I'm not planning anything like that ever again!" Both ladies laughed then used the bathroom before going back out to the dining room to meet the guys, who hugged and kissed them when they got back to the table.