Love's True Obsession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ariel glanced out the window to see Jack getting out of his red 1974 Chevy Nova. He had a bouquet of flowers in his hand. Ariel turned off the computer and put it back on the shelf, then went to the door to meet him. She didn't wait for him to knock and she opened the door, running into his arms. Jack laughed as she ran to him, arms opened and a dazzling smile on her face. He scooped her up, hugging her close and spinning around in a circle, her skirt of her dress billowing out around her legs. He stopped spinning and steadied her on her feet before kissing her deeply. He broke the kiss to gasp some air into his lungs and said huskily, "Hi baby! I've missed you so much!" Then he gave her the flowers he had brought for her - pink and white carnations and some daisies.

She smiled, took the flowers and said, "Thank you Jack. They're beautiful. I've missed you a lot too!" As they turned to go inside, Angel came out the door to greet Jack. He bent to pick her up and she nuzzled her head against his cheek then licked his nose.

"I'm glad to see you too Angel-kitty." Jack said to the cat.

"Meooowww-ow." was her reply before she jumped from his arms and strolled slowly to the barn to hunt for mice.

"She really likes you, Jack." Ariel said.

He nodded, saying, "Yeah baby. She sure does. Let's go inside now so you can take care of those flowers, honey."

PART TWELVE

They walked inside hand in hand and Jack closed the door behind him. Ariel took the flowers into the kitchen, pulled a large vase out of the cupboard and put water in it. She removed the plastic and tissue paper from the bouquet and put them into the vase of water. She carried the vase into the livingroom and placed it on the mantle above the fireplace. Jack was sitting on the couch looking at one of Ariel's horse magazines.

When she turned around after putting the vase on the mantle, she smiled as he patted the couch cushion beside him. She walked over and sat beside him. He pulled her close and kissed her deeply, his right hand coming up to cup her breast, massaging and squeezing it gently. She moaned and he smiled. He could feel her nipple harden beneath the think fabric of her cotton dress. His fingers crept up and pulled down the bodice of her dress, exposing both of her full, golden tanned breasts. He gently squeezed both of her nipples, hardening them almost instantly at his touch.

His hand slid down her side and her hip, stroking gently. He kissed her again and said, "Baby, I've been waiting all week for this, you know." His voice was deep and husky with desire.

"I know, I have too, Jack." she replied. He continued moving his hand down her leg to the hem of her dress. His hand stealthily moved under her dress and up the soft smooth skin of her thigh. His fingers brushed against the soft lace of her panties as they sought out her feminine heat and moisture. Ariel moaned as Jack's fingers slid under her panties to caress her damp curls. He slipped a finger between the lips of her swollen flesh and caressed the little nub of her womanhood.

Ariel raised her head up and her tongue flicked out to lick his earlobe, pulling it gently between her teeth. Jack growled and she giggled. Her hand slowly unbuttoned the front of his shirt then slid beneath the cloth to caress the coarse mat of hair on his chest, her fingers swirling through it teasingly over his nipples. He gasped as she gently pinched the flat brown nubs of his male nipples, which hardened quickly under her sweet assault. Ariel pushed his shirt off his shoulders and arms, then tossed it onto the floor. She fully exposed the muscular chest and bronze-gold tanned skin covered by a mat of curly black hair that trailed down his belly to disappear under the waist band of his pants.

She leaned over and flicked his nipples with her tongue, then placed light kisses all over his chest, causing him to let out a low animal-like growl. Her hand slowly slid down over his tight 6-pack abs, following the trail of hair over his bellybutton to the waistband of his pants. She unbuckled his belt, removing it with a quick tug and tossing it to the floor. She rubbed her hand over the front of his pants, feeling the obvious bulge of his desire, separated from her hand only by the fabrics of his pants and underwear. She unbuttoned his pants, slowly and carefully unzipped the zipper, then slid her hand in under the elastic band of his boxers to caress his firm shaft.

Ariel could hear his breathing increasing as she stroked his now swollen member. She pushed down the fabric of his underwear, releasing him from his tight confinement. She reached down and lifted his scrotum, tucking the waistband of his underwear beneath so that he was fully exposed to her hungry eyes. She stood up and slowly removed her dress, shoes, and panties, leaving on her stockings and garter belt.. She stood there in front of Jack, his eyes glazed with desire, his manhood long and erect, bobbing teasingly against his belly. His breathing quickened as he rapidly shed his shoes and the rest of his clothes. He stepped right over the coffee table and picked Ariel up, carrying her upstairs to the bedroom and tossing her into the middle of the bed. Angel quickly ran from the bed as Ariel landed on there.

Jack laid on the bed between her thighs, his hard throbbing shaft poised at her hot wet opening. He leaned his head down and took her left nipple into his mouth, sucking hungrily as he thrust himself deep within her. She raised her legs up, bent her knees and spread them wide to give him deeper penetration as she curled her fingers into his soft black hair. His thrusts started out slow, giving Ariel the most exquisite pleasure, causing her breathing to become harsh pants. Her sighs of love turned into loud moans of desire building to unmeasurable heights of sexual delight. As he began moving faster within her, she soared higher and higher on that cloud of pleasure until suddenly that cloud of desire burst forth with bright fireworks of jolting pleasure coursing through her body as the orgasm hit her.

Her hot sticky love juices flowed from her body as he continued the sweet torture of her body. Moments later, Jack reached his own release, spilling his hot seed deep within her. He collapsed on her, still buried within her hot wet, throbbing sheath of love. They were both breathing hard, their heartbeats were racing like horses down a race track. Jack leaned on one elbow and used his other hand to push stray locks of hair from Ariel's damp cheeks, tucking them gently behind her ears. She looked up at him and smiled. "Thank you Jack. That was wonderful!" she said dreamily.

"Mmmmmm, it sure was, baby." Jack said before he kissed her.

PART THIRTEEN

Jack pulled his now soft shaft from her dripping love nest, rolled off her and looked at the clock on the night stand. It said 8:45 pm. He turned to her and said, "Honey, we better get cleaned up and dressed if we're going to arrive on time at the restaurant where I've made dinner reservations. The reservation is for two at The Dream Scape Restaurant for 9:45 pm. I've arranged for a private candlelight dinner in one of the small private dining rooms, complete with wine and dessert if you want it, baby."

Ariel's eyes brightened and a huge smile spread across her face as she sat up and threw her arms around him. "Oh Jack! That sounds so wonderfully romantic!! I've never been to that restaurant because I thought it would be really expensive and there was no way I could afford it." she said. She jumped out of bed, ran downstairs and grabbed their clothes from the livingroom. She was just coming into the kitchen when Jack appeared at the bottom of the stairs. She gave his clothes to him on her way into the bathroom. She washed up, then fixed her hair and make-up. Jack followed her into the bathroom, used the toilet, then washed up and combed his shoulder length black hair after he dressed.

He helped Ariel with her dress, zipping it up for her, then tying the red scarf around her waist for her. She pulled her panties back on and adjusted her garter belt and stockings. She brushed her hair and tied the white scarf back into it. She touched up her makeup again and added more perfume, then followed Jack out to the livingroom. He picked up her shoes from the floor by the fireplace and said, "Sit on the coffee table, honey. I want to put your shoes on your feet for you." Ariel moved aside the potted plant on the table and sat down.

Jack knelt on the floor in front of her, her shoes in his hand. He gently picked up her dainty left foot, kissed it tenderly, then slipped on the high-heeled red shoe. He did the same thing with her right foot and shoe. She smiled as he placed his hands on either side of her hips and leaned forwards, kissing her deeply. When Jack broke the kiss, he stood and helped Ariel stand up. She said, "I forgot my bracelets upstairs on my dresser. I'll go get them and be right back, my love."

He said, "Hurry up, darling', we only have half an hour." Ariel giggled then hurried upstairs to where she left her jewelry on the dresser. She put on her ruby earrings, with the matching necklace and wrist bracelet, and her pearl and ruby ankle bracelet around her right ankle.

Then she went back downstairs, turning off the light on the way. Jack had turned off the tv, and all the lights except for the light above the kitchen sink, and he was waiting by the door for Ariel with her ruby red knitted shawl in his hands. She grabbed her purse from the closet and her housekeys from the hook by the door. Jack draped the shawl over her shoulders, then opened the door for her. They left the house, locking up behind them, and walked to the car. Jack opened the door for her to get in. He fastened her seatbelt for her as he kissed her, before closing the door. He went around to the driver's side and got in, buckling up his seatbelt before starting the car.

He backed the car out of the driveway and drove to town, reaching over and taking Ariel's hand in his. He squeezed it gently then brought it up to his mouth and pressed tender kisses into her open palm, sending goose bumps up her arm and making her smile lovingly at him. He smiled back at her. About ten minutes later, they arrived at the restaurant. Jack parked the car, then got out and opened Ariel's door for her. He took her hand and they walked into the restaurant. The host took Jack's jacket and Ariel's shawl to the coat room. He came back and led them to their private dining room. Ariel looked around the room after the host helped her to sit.

There was a big fountain in the corner, and lots of plants and flowers surrounding a built in fish pond beneath the fountain. "Oh Jack, that is so beautiful! I'd love to walk over and look at it, if that's ok." she said to him expectantly.

"Of course, baby. Go ahead and look at it." he said. He pulled out her chair for her and she walked over to the fountain garden pond. She looked at all the beautiful flowers and cupped a large yellow blossom in her hand, dipping her nose close to it and inhaling deeply of its sweet fragrance. Jack saw which flower she was admiring and said, "That's called a 'Cup o' Gold' blossom, baby. It originates in the Caribbean on an island that pirates used to inhabit back in the 1600's."

"Would that island be called Tortuga, by any chance, dear?" she asked with a wink.

He nodded his head and asked, "Yes baby, how did you know?"

"Just a guess, Jack. I remember reading about these blossoms in an old book that my grandma used to have." she told him.

PART FOURTEEN

Ariel stared in awe at the gorgeous fountain garden where little orange and white Koi fish were happily swimming in the pond. She turned to Jack and said, "Oh Jack, this is so lovely! Thank you for bringing me to this beautiful restaurant. I love you so much, Jack."

He got up from the table and walked over to her by the garden, wrapped his arms around her and kissed her deeply, then said, "You are so welcome, baby. I knew you'd like this place." As he spoke, his voice turned husky. He looked into Ariel's eyes and saw the sparks of desire twinkling in her amber eyes, and he knew that she saw them in his eyes too. He led her back to the table and helped her sit, then he took his seat again just as the waiter came into the room with a bottle of wine for the two lovers.

The waiter quietly poured the wine, then left the bottle in an ice bucket by the table. They sipped their wine, staring intently into each other's eyes with unspoken promises for the night to come. They didn't break the eye contact until the waiter arrived pushing a cart containing their meal: Lobster with Lemon-butter sauce for Jack and Haddock filet with asparagus for Ariel, crisp green salad topped with fresh vegetables, fresh baked rolls with butter, and Chocolate Mousse topped with whipped cream and shaved chocolate for dessert.

Ariel was astonished with the magnificence of the meal Jack had ordered for them when he made the reservation. "MMMMMM Jack, dinner looks absolutely delicious! I can't wait to taste it!" she said as she forked off a small piece of her fish and popping it into her mouth. She rolled her eyes and groaned in pleasure, then said, "Oh My God Jack! This fish is positively exquisite and extremely delicious! You have to try a bite!"

She forked off another piece and fed it to Jack, who chewed it slowly and said, "You're right baby. It is good! Would you like to try a piece of my lobster?"

"No thank you, dear. I don't care for lobster much. But thanks anyhow love. May I trouble the waiter for a glass of ice water? The fish is making me thirsty and the wine isn't helping much, but I don't want to be a bother to you." she replied.

Jack chuckled and said, "Baby, you are not tonight, nor will you ever be, a bother to me. I love you with my entire heart and soul for all of eternity. My days and nights are so full of thoughts of you, baby, that it's hard for me to concentrate on anything else when I'm away from you. Nothing and no one will ever come between us, honey." Then he signaled to the waiter for a pitcher of water before he lifted her hand to his lips and gently kissed her palm, causing those familiar currents of desire to course through her again and making her shift slightly in her chair. She looked at him and saw the desire smoldering there, and he could see it in her eyes too. They both ate their dinner happily, laughing and talking.

They ate the Chocolate Mousse, had another glass of wine, then left the restaurant after Jack paid the bill and they got their jackets. They walked back to the car, Jack had his arm around her waist and she had hers around him. Before opening the door for Ariel, Jack pulled her close, leaned her against the car and kissed her deeply. He pressed his hips against her so she could feel what she did to him. His hard bulge of arousal pressed against her tummy, causing her to moan softly and whisper, "Let's go home, baby. You need to have that (Here she moved her gaze down to the front of his pants.) checked out by someone special!" She giggled at the wicked gleam in his eyes and winked seductively at him as he opened the car door for her.

They drove back to Ariel's house, stopping at the local convenience store for beer, soda and snacks. Jack pulled the car into the driveway. The headlights of the car shone on the front door and porch. Ariel saw her cat Angel, sitting on the rocking chair on the porch, daintily licking her paw. Ariel turned to Jack and said, "Angel must have had a good hunt for mice, judging by the way she's licking her paws."

He nodded and said, "Yeah, babe. I think you're right. You've got a great mouser there, honey." They got out of the car and Ariel scooped up Angel while Jack unlocked the door and turned on the light. Ariel closed the door as Angel jumped down, running into the kitchen.

Ariel kicked off her shoes, putting them on the bottom stair to take up to her room later. She turned around to find Jack leaning against the counter watching her. She walked into his embrace and hugged him tightly as his lips came down to claim hers. She felt him growing hard against her belly as his hands slid up and down over her back and bottom, pressing her body against his. "I've been waiting all evening for this, baby. Let's go upstairs." Jack whispered to her, his voice husky and deep in her ear. Ariel nodded then pulled out of Jack's arms and went to the stairs, grabbing her shoes. Jack locked the front door, turned off all the downstairs lights except for the bathroom, then followed Ariel up the stairs to the bedroom. She was putting them in the closet when he entered the room.

She stood up and walked to the dresser, removing her necklace, earrings and bracelet. She lifted her leg up and put her food against the dresser to remove her ankle bracelet as Jack watched from the bed. She tossed her hair to the side and glanced at Jack as she slowly slid the hem of her dress up her leg to mid-thigh, where she unfastened her beige silk stocking from her garter belt. She rolled the stocking slowly down her leg and off her foot, tossing it onto the dresser before lowering her leg and repeating her performance with her other leg and stocking.

Ariel heard Jack draw in a sharp deep breath, and she knew that if she turned around, she would see a throbbing bulge at the front of his pants. She stood up and put her foot back on the floor. Ariel untied the red scarf from around her waist, laying it on the dresser. She took the white scarf out of her hair and shook it out, making her hair fly around her like a chocolate cloud. She turned to face Jack, smiling seductively. Jack quickly stripped down to just his underwear before coming to Ariel. He unzipped her dress, letting it fall to puddle at her feet in a pile of red and white stripes. Her breasts were bared to him and all she was wearing was her white garter belt and her white lace panties.

PART FIFTEEN

He wrapped his arms around her, pulling her tight against his body, his arousal very evident against her tummy. She slid her hands around his waist as he kissed her, then she moved them down to his hard firm butt and squeezed hard with both hands, making him grunt and growl. He picked her up and tossed her onto the bed. He unfastened her garter belt and tossed it to the floor, her panties following quickly. He spread her legs and lay between them, kissing her deeply, his tongue engaged in a sensuous dance of love with hers. His kisses left her mouth to trail over her cheeks, eyes, nose, forehead, down to her ears, then on down her neck to her shoulders. He tenderly kissed the throbbing pulse-point at the base of her neck, feeling it beat rapidly in anticipation.

He kissed her shoulders, then moved down to nuzzle her breasts, kissing and teasing each nipple to full hardness. He licked, kissed, sucked and nipped both nipples, gently taking them between his teeth and giving gentle tugs. Ariel moaned her pleasure as Jack continued his sweet assault on her lush breasts. He moved down slightly, leaving a fiery trail of kisses all over her ribcage and tummy. He dipped his tongue into her belly button and he smiled when her stomach muscles twitched. H did that again and again, causing Ariel to giggle. He kissed her belly button, then left hot kisses down to the dark silky curls at the apex of her thighs.

He placed kisses all around her womanhood, on her tummy and inner thighs, but carefully avoiding her secret spot, just to tease her. He heard her let out a low growl when he lightly nuzzled her curls with his nose, inhaling her rich tangy scent. Jack raised his head, looked up at Ariel and saw the desire shining in her beautiful hazel-amber eyes. Her face was flushed and her full kissably soft lips were slightly parted. He looked down at her mound and saw that she was starting to leak her love juices, dampening the dark curls. Jack smiled wickedly just before burying his face in her love nest.