Loving Wife has sex with Ex-Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Manoj said "Ramya I am going to cum shall I take it out,"

I said, "no dear, please ejaculate inside my love hole."

Manoj immediately pumped speedily, shot and ejaculated fully in my vagina and I felt whole hot love juice flowing in my love hole.

Then we cuddled for some time and I was in his arms and we were talking about our earlier days for a while. Manoj thanked and praised me of my beauty especially the haircut I had for him, which he loved very much, and he says your hubby is lucky to have you as his wife. I missed you Ramya.

I said "Okay Manoj, now it is time for me to go, sees what the time is."

On seeing the clock it was already 1.30 AM, we both were astonished to see that and laughed at each other how we were deeply involved in sex.

Manoj said, "Ramya stay with him tonight as well as till tomorrow evening till I leave Chennai."

I immediately agreed and said, "Manoj, my husband is away, I will stay with you dear, but we both have to maintain secrecy" . . .

I hugged him expressed my love and affection to him, though I did not know what I am doing and I fell totally in his arms.

We chatted for a while in nude, and after half an hour Manoj got his cock erected again and we kissed each other again for another round and this time we indulged in 69 position, I was over him and he was pleasuring me orally and I had orgasm again, I gave a nice blow job to him, then he laid me again, fucked me in missionary style and he was about to cum and discharge his semen, whereas he started removing his cock from my cunt and I told him "Manoj please cum inside me." He said, "Thank you Ramya." He kissed me and speedily fucked me and cummed all his love juice inside me and laid over me. I felt again his hot love juice flowing deep inside me. I felt very much relived and praying God in my mind that I should get pregnant.

I told him, "Manoj this was my best experience what I enjoyed and experienced today." Later we both lay in bed nude, slept hugging each other.

Morning I woke up and saw Manoj sleeping hugging me, and we both were nude. I was slowly trying to get down from bed, but Manoj woke up, he saw my nudity and started kissing my forehead, lips and vagina and said 'Good Morning dear', for which I also kissed his forehead, lips and his huge penis and reciprocated.

I dressed up and he wore his shorts and shirts and Manoj ordered tea.

We had tea and asked Manoj, "What is your plan today, is there is any official work for you today?"

Manoj said, "see dear, I got very good opportunity to be with you today. So I am postponing all my works and I will be with you till today evening till my flight departs."

I said "See dear as I was having no dress to change, I have to leave home to get some dress, further I have go for some shopping to procure special comb to style my hair for the new haircut that I had yesterday."

Manoj said, "No dear, we will go out for shopping today, buy dress for you and other articles which you require and after reaching hotel once again we will have intercourse and let us enjoy till evening, is its Okay Ramya."

I said "Okay", and went near him and started kissing him very long.

Then we both went for a shower together in nude, and had an awesome shower, where I was licked by him once again and made orgasm twice. I then asked him to give his razor. Manoj gave it and I knelt down and started shaving public hairs from his cock. He also assisted me in shaving it very clean and then I gave a very good blow job to him in shower and he ejaculated in my mouth fully, and swallowed it with pleasure.

After having breakfast, we left for little shopping.

During shopping, I saw Manoj continuously seeing me and my bobbed hair style and later we came back to hotel at 1.30 PM after having Lunch.

I started combing my short hair and styled it very good to look beautiful and presented myself before Manoj expecting for another fucking session.

Manoj saw me, came near me, hugged and said, "Ramya, I want to fuck you once again." I was very much delighted on hearing this.

I said, "You can, but with one condition that you have lick my pussy for some time and then you can fuck me Manoj."

Manoj stripped himself nude and was ready.

I saw him and told "Oh Monoj you are ready to have sex with me now. But before that you have to lick my pussy."

"Yes Ramya," he came near me hugged and also slowly made me nude and he knelt down and started licking my pussy, and we again went to bed lay me down and continued licking my pussy.

I was moaning with huge pleasure and reached orgasm, he then fucked me in doggy style and also as well as in missionary style and ejaculated in me. I was moaning heavily during the act.

As time was nearing for him to depart, we got up dressed and were ready. I once again enhanced my beauty by applying makeup and was looking excellent.

Manoj saw me, came near me hugged and thanked for permitting him to fuck me and asked when I shall meet you again to fuck you dear. I said, I don't know, when my husband will be away. I will let you know as and when my hubby leaves, you come down to Chennai to fuck me and satisfy your lust as well as mine. Till then take care Manoj. Don't call me, I will call you as and when my husband is away, is it Okay dear.

Then we took a car and Manoj dropped me in the same place where I was picked up earlier.

After getting down I contacted my husband and told him, I came down hubby, Manoj dropped me in the same place where Manoj picked me. Shall I wait for you hubby, or else, I leave home? He in turn told me to take a Taxi or three wheeler and reach home and he will start immediately from office and reach home shortly. I reached home and immediately changed my dress with another sexy dress to impress my husband, combed again my short bobbed hair and styled it so beautifully for my husband to get impressed and waited anxiously for him.

STATEMENT OF SANJAY:-

After receipt of call from Ramya, I started from office immediately and reached home and rang the door bell. Ramya opened the door and she was looking amazing, marvellous and so beautiful.

She closed and locked the door immediately, hugged me and thanked me this great opportunity and started crying with happiness. I then consoled her and I saw her face and her hairstyle and it was so amazing and I could realise, it is my wife Ramya. I again complemented her hairstyle and enhancement of her beauty and she thanked very much and kissed me again in lips continuously and said "I love you hubby." I hugged and took her to bed room.

Ramya asked. "How is my hair style hubby?"

I said "Looking so gorgeous Ramya." She smiled. . . .

She asked me, "what shall I prepare for you hubby to have now?"

I said, "Not now."

Ramya said, "First I thought of serving some tea to you hubby."

"No dear, please tell me what has happened?"

She immediately came near me and lay near me in bed hugged and kissed me once again and confessed everything to me what has happened and expressed entire happenings as she stated above.

I was impressed with her and gave her a huge kiss and said "I love you Ramya. I Love you so much, but don't leave me Ramya." She again hugged tightly and said "I am yours; I will be yours throughout my life. This event was only an opportunity you created for me. I should not forget you during my entire life time hubby. To be frank with you hubby, my love and lust towards Manoj was fulfilled after my separation from him. Now, I am relieved out of that. I thank you once again hubby" and she again gave a long kiss in my lips. . .

Ramya said, "You are my husband and you are my life dear, it is now my turn to say that you should not leave me and go as I had sex with another person."

"No Ramya, I Love you so much and kissed her again you are my wife."

I again made her nude and she in turn made me nude and she started sucking my cock, which gave pleasure, also she sucked my balls in addition and it gave some more great pleasure to me. I fucked her enjoyed her new hair cut and beauty of my wife and ejaculated and fell over her. She kissed me and hugged and said, "I love you hubby."

Ramya said "Manoj has shot his entire load of sperms in me. I think there are chances of getting pregnant hubby." I kissed her again and we both laid bed in nude and chatted about the events of Ramya with Manoj.

Ramya said, "Manoj will again expect my call when you will away for official work from Chennai, so that he will have another sex session with me." "Oh is it dear." "Hubby shall I have regular casual talk with him, if you permit me."

I said, "Okay dear carry on, but maintain your limit."

"Hubby, I won't suppress or hide anything from you. I will disclose everything to you and I will be truthful to you dear throughout this life" . . . and kissed in my lips once again.

I said. "If you really want to have sex with Manoj again, and then tell me we will call him on the pretext of me going away on official tour."

She smiled and was silent. [Which means that she is again interested to have sex with him?]

Ramya said, "Manoj was impressed with my haircut and my beauty."

"Hubby you made an excellent decision in cutting my long hair, which has impressed him as well as you liked this hair style."

"Hubby, Shall I maintain this hair style or else start growing my hair."

I told her, "Ramya in this hair cut you look so gorgeous and modern, you maintain this hair cut from now for a period of ten years and later we get our heads shaved at temple along with kids, after head shave start growing your hairs long."

Ramya said "Okay hubby."

I said, "Ramya that once in two months we both will to unisex salon and I will get your haircut regularly" . . . and kissed her once again.

Ramya started her conversation regularly with Manoj from that day onwards, but sticking to her limit.

After few days she missed her periods and she went for pregnancy test, where she was tested positive. She was very happy about that, even I was very happy about it. Doctor have advised her to follow some strict measures during her pregnancy period.

Ramya followed the instructions.

After Ramya becoming pregnant, five months have passed and she was having regular touch with Manoj and she used to confess what the conversation she has with him when we are in bed. I loved hearing her conversations with Manoj. Manoj has been insisting her once again for sex, but she told Manoj that she is pregnant and cannot have sex at this stage and my hubby is in town only and has not gone out of station for any official work.

During the fifth month of pregnancy, she wished to have sex with Manoj and expressed her desire to me. I agreed to this. But this time she could not co-operate with him fully because of her pregnancy. Though Manoj fucked Ramya to her full satisfaction and she was very happy about it.

Finally she gave birth to a girl baby. We were very happy about the girl baby.

After one year we both planned again to have another baby, but Ramya desired again to have a baby with Manoj itself. I agreed for it.

Ramya again had sex with Manoj after first year of delivery of first baby she immediately became pregnant again and this time she gave birth to a boy.

I and Ramya was very happy with these two children and Ramya's life has changed drastically by way beauty wise as well as through her routine life also, which she was never expecting before.

This sex session with Manoj completely transformed my wife Ramya from a shy wife to an understanding liberal partner. Ramya has sex with Manoj once in a year.

After four years of delivery of second child, we got a chance to have threesome. Ramya agreed, we had threesome only once with my Ex - Office colleague in an outstation, which was also a memorable event for us, ultimately it spiced up our sex life.

Readers if you like this story, please send your feed back.

12
  • COMMENTS
15 Comments
iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

Why do these writers go to such lengths to give us these full, rich and well put together pre-divorce stories and then never actually give us the divorce?

Talk about bait and switch

fishgetterfishgetterabout 3 years ago

Why do Indian men TRY to write LW ( cheating, interracial or any genre) of story? Their interpretation of English is not well translated to 'our' English. Their thoughts apparently are not the same, as ours when translated. Make for a difficult flow of a storyline, if at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nonsensical garbage

This is a ridiculous story. Is the husband so weak that he cant insist on fathering a child himself? Secondly, it's not necessary to fuck a man to get pregnant. There are sperm donors and artificial insemination. So what this story boils down to is that of a very Stupiid husband and manipulative cheating wife. Not my cup of tea.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Can

May I leave feedback if I don't like the story?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
One more time, . . .

All Indian husbands are cuckolds, and ALL Indian wives are whores. Just remember their British colonial influence and it all makes sense.

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Show More
Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Husband Encourages Wife Husband encourages wife to be flirty leading to sharing.in Loving Wives
Wife is Taken and Fucked at Party Sweet little Wife is taken in front of her husband.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Cucked on Vacation With encouragement, wife submits to a hung black gentleman.in Interracial Love
Wife's Unusual First Time Wife feels sorry for a younger guy she later fucks.in Loving Wives
More Stories