Lucky at Summer Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Molly sank down another two inches before the dryness of Mike's middle shaft caused progress to halt. She still held the base of Mike's prick in her hand, and as she rode back up the fat stalk, she forced more of her pussy lube out where it coated her external genitals, and leaked down onto Mike's.

On the next down stroke, Molly's smooth pussy touched her hand. She was widened beyond anything she'd ever known and it was magnificent. She removed her hand from the cock and tried to continue downward. She progressed perhaps another half-inch.

Mike laid stock still as his aunt ground her cunt onto his dick. Nothing had ever felt better, smoother, and slicker, in his life. His second orgasm was rapidly approaching. He simply lay with his eyes closed absorbing those sensations that constitute fucking.

Normally, Molly would have been disappointed in such a quick shooter. Right now, however, her own climax had been building for over an hour. More and more rapidly, she slipped up Mike's dick and back down. As the long fat cock refilled her suddenly deflated chamber, she realized what other women meant when they raved about being filled, stretched to their limit.

It was such a womanly feeling. She wanted Mike's cock fully encased in her vagina but she realized that would have to wait for a future fuck as she hastily, jerkily humped up and down on the upper two-thirds of her nephew's hard dick.

Wondrously, the pair came together in the quickest dick dunking in Molly's memory. She felt the cum spurts like great globs from a super heated grease gun lubricating the way for her to pump her pussy even harder and faster.

With her cunt walls stretched so tight, every slight movement, every change of direction, every attempt to go deeper caused Molly to experience the most delightful sensations. The massive head of Mike's cock felt like a large plum bobbing up and down inside her cuntal canal like a pig in a python.

The intense feelings of smooth cock skin sliding against slick, taut vaginal walls slammed Molly around like a North Shore breaker. She couldn't take Mike deep enough that his cock base would hammer against her clitoris but it didn't matter. Her climax was sharper and more prolonged than smaller dicks could provide.

Thirty minutes later, Mike mounted a woman for the first time. Molly was super slick from both their juices and Mike's third erection of the hour slid easily in as far as it had when she rode him. That still left three inches of the thickest part of the cock exposed.

With his weight behind the exuberant teenage thrusts, more cock began squeezing into Molly's screaming vagina. But, like OJ trying to jam his fat hand into that leather glove, even Mike's determined pumping couldn't push more than eight of his nine inches inside his aunt. Again, it didn't matter. Molly was already thrashing about spastic's marionette when Mike exploded for the third time.

Before the teen could recover, Molly retired to her own room. She knew it would only be a matter of time before he'd be ready again. She was already beginning to feel a soreness that would last for days and had had the best night of sex she could remember.

Sunday morning, Molly returned to Mike's room to awaken him. Her pussy was in no condition to endure another round of high-energy intercourse. Her nephew, of course, was another matter. She saw his hard on poking at the blanket as soon as she entered the room.

Sitting on the side of his bed, she stroked his cloth covered erection lightly, rousing him from his sleep.

"Mmmm," he said, smiling without opening his eyes.

He spread his legs granting his aunt unfettered access. Opening his eyes, he reached for her.

"Not today, tiger," Molly told him. "I'm much too sore for that," she continued, squeezing him. Then pushing the bed linen aside, exposing his naked genitals, she added, "But that doesn't mean you have to suffer. Let aunty relieve the morning tension for you."

Molly dipped her head and captured Mike's cock in her mouth. Slowly, tenderly, lovingly she began her oral stimulations. Her wet mouth felt so soft, so faint, barely a touch at all. The tiny bumps of her soft tongue began rasping against the underside of his dick and her head began to bob.

Mike's aunt began to pick up the pace and increased the pressure. Her hand joined her mouth on Mike's prick.

"Oh god," Mike moaned, "that feels so good. Oh god, oh god! OH! Oh, I'm not going to be able to hold it! It's cumming, I'M CUMMING!!! OH DAMN! OH FUCK!!! OH SHIT!!"

Mike threw his head from side to side on his pillow. His hands had involuntarily grabbed his aunt's head, imprisoning it on his cock. Molly, of course had no intention of moving away from the dick spouting in her mouth. She swallowed her nephew's semen like a delicious, liquid canapé.

Standing, Molly looked down at her contented nephew. His eyes were closed and he was clearly enjoying pure bliss in a post-orgasmic utopia.

"I'll make us something to eat," she announced. "Why don't you get a shower and I'll meet you downstairs in twenty minutes."

After breakfast and a shower of her own, Molly called Mike upstairs. She was naked and sore but horny from delivering her wake-up blowjob. She began where most lovers do before they enjoy an intense night of passion. She kissed Mike lightly on the lips and then slipped her tongue into his mouth.

Later, Molly would discover that it was her nephew's first romantic kiss. A second quickly followed, and a third. Each lasted longer than the one before. The pair became increasingly passionate and hungry. Mike's hands caressed his aunt's back and buttocks. Molly hooked her leg behind Mike's and ground her cunt against his crotch.

Pulling her mouth from his, Molly grabbed him by the hair and pulled his lips to her nipple. Mike kissed greedily before licking and sucking at it. He grabbed it with his hand and squeezed while he suctioned powerfully with his mouth. He was a bit too rough but Molly chalked that up to innocence. There would be time for teaching tenderness later.

Pulling away from her nephew, Molly began undoing his jeans while Mike tore at the buttons of his shirt. She had him lie on his bed. His great penis was poking up at her face as she mounted in the sixty-nine position. Her raw, oozing gash would settle for soft kisses and licks.

The hotness of Mike's big cock throbbing between her lips and against her tongue heated her in a way that made up for a lack of technique on his end. Mike definitely required some "hands-on" sex education.

In the end, Molly's desire made up for Mike's oral insufficiencies and there was more than enough tonguing from him to get her off in a magnificent climax enhanced by a tasty, squirting man-meal.

12