Lucky Bastard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
creepyrj
creepyrj
505 Followers

"Oh my god yes baby girl!" Tamika eagerly chirped releasing his cock from her hungry mouth.

Without a word she got to her hands and knees and put her head down on the mattress leaving her ass up in the air. Myra smiled darkly and put her hand under Leo's head to help him to his knees. Leo got to his knees and his cock was hard as a rock as he saw the sight before him. Tamika's beautiful ass he had slapped and pussy he had savaged was up in the air begging for his attention. Myra led him to it and stopped him just short. She leaned over and began to lick Tamika's asshole lovingly. He had never seen such a dirty display in his life, but then again Leo had done a lot of firsts tonight and he watched the show eagerly. Tamika was whimpering and begging so loudly he thought his ears were gonna pop.

"OK baby, she's almost ready for you," Myra informed him.

Leo began to move forwards, but was stopped as Myra grabbed his cock and spat on it. She licked it with long licks and her spit was gleaming on him. Leo shuddered at the dirty girl that Myra was being and had a dirty plan of his own forming. As soon as she stopped Myra led him forwards and this time. He didn't wait. He shoved into Tamika's ass hard making her squeak. He didn't shove in all the way, but the way he was was making Tamika squeal in pleasure. He was half in and pulled out. He speared Myra's mouth and she sucked him to get him wet again. After she was done she spat him out of her mouth then spat into Tamika's open hole and Leo surged forth again.

Tamika's eyes widened as he sank in to the hilt in her tight ass. She mewled in pleasure as he was finally in to his balls and she felt them on her slit. Tamika began to wiggle on him and Leo felt the movement. He realized she was submissive and his mind warped as he realized just how much fun this was going to be.

"Did I say you could move yet?" he growled as he slapped her ass hard.

"No!" she yelped.

"No what?" he demanded and slapped her ass again.

"No sir!" Tamika whimpered.

"That's better. Now tell me what you want!" Leo demanded.

"Fuck my ass sir! Oh please fuck my slutty ass!" she begged.

"If that's what you want," Leo growled and began to pull back then surge forth. Tamika howled in pleasure as he plunged into her ass and she kept her as in the air for him as he began to fuck her with a vengeance.

Myra watched the display and she shuddered. Tamika was a very submissive girl. She knew that very well as she was the dominant one in their relationship. Her pussy instantly got wet as she watched Leo get dominant with her and as he fucked her she began to diddle her clit a bit. She had a thought in her mind of her being were Tamika currently was and it made her come then and there. It wasn't a loud one, but it got Leo's attention.

Leo was busy pile driving Tamika's sweet ass when he heard the gasp next to him. He saw Myra's hand between her thighs and he grinned evilly. He took his hand from Tamika's hip and shot it between her legs and sank two fingers in. Myra gasped loudly in pleasure as they sank in and he leaned close to her face.

"Coming without me are we?' he said in the same dominant tone.

"I'm sorry sir," she said innocently.

"Not yet, but you will be," he said darkly and began to move his fingers in her.

Myra leaned her head back as he continued his diddling. Tamika felt the sudden loss of his hand on her hip and whimpered a bit, but that ceased when he other hand found her swollen labia and began to play with that as well. He stopped banging into her ass as he played and Tamika took over. She bucked away on his cock and the feeling of his cock in her ass and fingers teasing her began to make her light headed. Tamika felt the orgasm a split second before it washed over her and screeched loudly as it slammed into her. Her ass spasmed so hard on Leo's cock he almost was torn off. She slammed into him violently as she came. Leo had never fucked a girl in the ass before, but the feeling was too good for his mind to ignore.

The velvet of Tamika's ass clenched him for a long torturous five minutes as she came and came again to his diddles and her own buck. She soon lost her ability to continue and slumped forwards off him. She was shaking on the bed and Leo suddenly felt the warmth go away. Myra saw it and grinned as she spat on his cock and Leo took charge. He threw her to her back and in a lightning fast motion he speared her asshole. Myra's eyes lit up in pleasure as he did to her what she only ever allowed Tamika to do a few times before. Leo took his time as he inched in and in. Myra's eyes clamped shut and tears squeezed out as he would push in then pull out and spit into her ass. It was a long slow process that was added to by the juices that leaked from her slit. It took many attempts, but he finally was into her ass and Myra was looking at him like a feral cat.

"Fuck my ass baby! Fuck it hard baby!" she demanded.

Leo slapped her ass hard making a scream come from her and he began to comply. Leo's jackhammer like pumps made Myra's voice come to life. She had never let a man into her ass before, but she was loving this one. Her eyes narrowed as she continued to egg him on with begs and pleads for harder and more vicious plunges. The slaps he gave her ass in reply only made them go harder and harder. Myra suddenly had her legs spread wide to allow him to really get an angle on her ass and he began to plow her. Her nerves flared to life as he fucked her like she needed. Her eyes clamped shut and her covered legs flopped in his hands as he held them out wide. Leo's eyes narrowed as he fucked the woman beneath him with all in his soul. He was lost in his single minded determination as he continued on with his pounding.

"Oh shit baby!" she suddenly said as she felt the climax building.

"Did I say you could come yet!" he growled and took his hand from her thigh and slapped her upturned ass.

"NO sir!" she screamed loudly.

"That's what I thought," Leo growled.

As suddenly as his hand disappeared it grasped her thigh and pushed it back to where it was as he continued on. Tamika watched the proceedings with awe. She had only ever done that to Myra three times, and with a strap on that was smaller than Leo. She watched in blank amazement as her lover was on the verge of exploding but Leo wasn't letting her. She was a submissive by nature, but watching her dominant lover being dominated made her writhe on the bed. Feeling bold she came up to Leo's back and trailed kisses along his neck.

"Please Leo. please let her come. Please baby," she begged in a sweet voice.

Leo looked into Tamika's sweet face and kissed her lips softly. He licked her tongue and she shuddered into his mouth and looked back to Myra.

"Say please," he demanded.

"Please! Oh god please let me come Leo!" she pleaded loudly.

"If you have to then go ahead,' he said and continued on with his thrusting.

Myra's legs tightened up and she felt the thrusts go on and on as he savaged her ass and suddenly Tamika's fingers sank into her pussy and she lost it. She screamed out a litany of profanities as she came like a banshee. Her howls could easily have woken up the bock if not for the thick walls of Leo's loft. Her body went limp and soon Leo felt his own end coming. Tamika sensed it and smiled impishly.

"Wanna see how dirty we are baby?" she asked.

"God do I," he breathed.

Tamika wasted no time in yanking his cock from Myra's ass and stroking it violently. What Leo didn't see was she had angled it so his cock head was aimed at her pretty face. Myra saw it and with all she had left joined her lover as she put her cheek alongside hers and opened her mouth. Tamika's tongue played with hers as she stroked his cock not but a few inches from her eager mouth.

Leo's head fell back as he saw the sight and he roared as he unloaded a huge load into their hungry faces. Myra took the first blast across her open mouth and Tamika got the rest in her mouth. The seven ropes that followed covered their tongues and made a big mess on their chins and cheeks. Tamika never stopped her stroking until she was sure all was spent from his cock. Myra laid back and Tamika laid next to her. They both cooed and began to lick each others chins and cheeks to get his thick load in their eager mouths.

Leo collapsed on his back and he was soaked with sweat. He had never in his life felt so alive as his did at this very moment. All his frustrations from the past months flew away as he felt them moving after a few long minutes. Tamika was whispering to Myra and Myra giggled. They both sat up and looked to him sweetly.

"Wanna take a shower baby?" they asked in unison.

Leo grinned and got his feet under him. He got off the bed and walked to them. As they looked at him he shoved them both to their backs and started with Tamika. He gripped the edge of her tights and slid them down her long legs. She sighed as he did and when he got them and the ripped thong off her looked back to see an identical tattoo with Myra's name in the same spot as Myra had. He looked at the goddess before him and fully nude she was an amazing sight. After he savored the sight he looked to Myra. One by one he unrolled the socks from her sensuous legs and admired the view for a second time. Both were perfect as far as he was concerned and he held his hands to the both of them.

The women got to their feet and the procession made their way to the bathroom. Leo had a decent size tub in his bathroom and they all were able to squeeze in. they played in the shower as the girls washed his body and took turned washing their own Leo was in awe as he watched them playing in the spray and his cock got hard again. He realized that Tamika was the only one he hadn't come in and he decided to remedy that.

Tamika squeaked in surprise as he bent her forwards and sank into her snug pussy. She mewled as Myra got a coy grin on her face and began to play with her nipples as Leo surged in and out of her. It didn't take long before Myra was whispering in her ear and Tamika was moaning loudly. Leo didn't want to stop. He was in pure bliss as he slammed into her snug treasure over and over again. Myra got a eager smile and grabbed Tamika's leg and set it on the edge of the tub. The angle shifted and Tamika screamed as he sank in.

"That's it baby! Fuck her pussy! Come deep in her like she wants!" Myra urged.

"Is that what you want baby? Want me to come in you?" Leo teased.

"God yes! Oh god please come in me Leo!" she begged loudly.

Feeling that he was nearly done he slammed into her hips as hard as he could and it didn't take long as he came with a loud gasp. Tamika's hole spasmed on him as he did and milked him dry. The velvety hole was like a glove that pulled every drop from his cock and into her womb. Tamika's head was picked up by Myra and they shared a lust filled kiss. Tamika pulled off Leo and rose up and went to her lovers tight embrace as they kissed. Leo watched the two and his eyes never once wavered. They soft sweet kiss made his heart soften and he left them be as they loved each other like he was sure they needed to.

Leo got out of the shower without them noticing and began to dry himself off. He went back to his room and laid on his bed and the smell of their tryst was thick in the room. He laid back and inhaled the lovely scent and as he opened his eyes the two naked lovers came in. they looked somewhat disappointed.

"Why did you leave baby?" Tamika asked and looked upset.

"I figured to let you two have a minute to each other," he said softly.

"Aww...thinking of us sweetie?" Myra asked her eyes sparkling.

"Yes," he said firmly.

"Well then, maybe we could spend the night here and wake up tomorrow and have some more fun?" she purred.

"I am off tomorrow," Leo said softly.

Tamika giggled excitedly and crawled into his side. Myra crawled into his other and both women began to kiss his lips sweetly. After they had said their good nights Leo laid back and the women curled under his arms. The lovely women drifted off to a happy slumber in his arms and he laid awake thinking of his fortunes.

"How could I be so lucky?" he mumbled and closed his eyes.

Leo's mind was filled with pleasant thoughts of the two women and of the fun they could have. He was never one to jump head long into things, but with these two he couldn't help but want to do just that. As his eyes closed and his mind drifted off Leo had a feeling the fun had only just begun.

creepyrj
creepyrj
505 Followers