Lust Conquers All

Story Info
Faithful woman finally cheats as her man looks on.
16.2k words
3.93
159.4k
140
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Archer2050
Archer2050
2,132 Followers

Cassie loved Kyle with all her heart. It didn't always make sense to her how that could be, or how she could know it so easily. All around her, from friends to family to the people she overheard on the streets and the actors on TV, men and women seemed to be having tougher and tougher times finding their true love. Even with the hugely popular Internet dating that she had heard so much about from her coworkers, which could connect two people anywhere on the planet who never would have otherwise even heard of each other, people still struggled to find that special someone. It seemed that, despite all the advances, from flirting counselors to therapists to speed dating to the vast World Wide Web, love continued to be as elusive as ever.

But for Cassie, she knew Kyle was the only man she'd ever love from the very first day she saw him when he sat down next to her in their freshman year history class. Before him there had been only crushes that even Cassie didn't take all that seriously. And after him, well, there was no after him. Cassie and Kyle had been together ever since.

Despite how easy finding him had been, she didn't take him for granted. Cassie was all too aware of how many couples broke up or divorced. She didn't know a single person who hadn't been through at least one break-up, other than herself. Some of her lesser friends had tried to convince Cassie that her lack of experience was going to hurt in the long run, because by not playing the field, she didn't know what else was out there. But Cassie was confident enough to fully believe that nothing else the world could ever offer could compare to her man Kyle.

They had just the right amount of things in common and things in difference to make life with each other both comfortable and interesting. They listened to each other, could talk for hours without a pause, and anything that the one was bad at, the other compensated for by being extra good at it. This worked with everything from cooking to finances, something which they also shared by living with each other for three years now. In pictures, they even looked like the perfect couple; attractive, happy, and an almost eerie resemblance, as if their once unique facial expressions had evolved and combined to form one matching set.

Now both 27, they had been together for 13 years, but there was still no wedding date in sight. At first they held off on marriage because neither believed that high school romances, no matter how serious, really counted. And in their experience, they'd been right: every "high school sweetheart" couple they knew either broke up or married and divorced within 2 years of graduation.

Besides that, Cassie and Kyle were both career driven, and though they didn't allow that to invade their relationship, they were satisfied by maintaining a balance between work and love that just happened to not include time to plan a wedding. There had been hints of an impending engagement, and Cassie's heart fluttered with nervousness and joy whenever she thought about it, but it was still just that: hints. And that was okay with her. It wasn't really a question of if they were ready, just a question of when and how it would happen.

Cassie smiled to herself and rocked back and forth on the bar stool of the dimly lit neighborhood tavern as she wondered about that future moment. She knew Kyle wasn't going to ask tonight, and probably not even this month, but thinking about it every once and a while still got her excited. The funny thing was that she knew it didn't really mean a whole lot at this point. With or without a ring, they fully expected to be together in another 13 years regardless.

It was the end of the work week, so Cassie was wearing her white blouse and dark grey skirt, and her brunette hair was pulled back in a bun that she was just now undoing, letting her long, silken strands free. Even in the low light of the bar, her dazzling green eyes sparkled, and the soft pink color of her full, luscious, lips glistened. Her smile, like the rest of her, was gorgeous and captivating. If she'd been a troll, even Cassie's slightest smile would've been enough to turn heads. It was something that, once you saw it, you just melted. You knew from that smile, along with those eyes, that Cassie was strong, smart, pure, innocent, and the answer to every male fantasy in the book.

But you also knew she was unattainable. And like always, while Cassie sat there, alone at a bar full of young male professionals looking to get a start on another Friday night of showing off the expensive car or ordering a bottle of the best whatever they were drinking, not a single man approached Cassie to hit on her. She didn't mind. She had only thoughts of Kyle, and she felt it was bad enough that Kyle had to know that so many of these men had such disgusting, impure thoughts of her. Knowing those thoughts existed was enough. She didn't need to hear about it all, too.

Cassie wasn't stuck up about her beauty, though. Though she didn't like all those extra pairs of eyes communicating those dirty deeds to her, she understood. In caveman days, when the biggest, burliest woman around got her pick of suitors, Cassie would've been cast aside without a second glance. But today the world of men clamored after women with taut, flawless skin, big breasts, narrow waists, wide hips, and long legs. Cassie had all of that and more. She had a long, slender neck, her D-cup breasts were bigger than most and sat out from her chest higher than nearly all, and her butt was large and round and high and tight. Her abs and thighs were strong but looked soft rather than muscular and defined. She was a woman composed of perfect parts, expertly blended together into one impossibly beautiful female form.

While it bothered her that other men wished she wasn't with Kyle, and that they were indeed insulting not just her but him by using her image in their fantasies, Cassie also knew their jealousy was also a compliment to both her and her lover. Cassie could have had any of a million men or more, but she chose Kyle, and he loved her for that. For his part, Kyle took on the impossible task of loving such an exquisite beauty without going insane about it. He wouldn't make a scene whenever a stranger gave Cassie a glance, but he wouldn't hesitate to stand up for her and protect her when that glance lingered too long. Best of all, despite her infinite options for infidelity, Kyle trusted her explicitly. And she loved him for that.

She had so much to be thankful for, Cassie thought, as she sat waiting in that bar for Kyle to show up. It was her birthday, and she had left work early to meet him here. Usually when they went out Friday, it was at a place near her work since her office was on the way home. But Cassie wanted to go somewhere new to eat, and for a before dinner drink she wanted to try out the bar where Kyle said some of his coworkers often went to start the weekend. She had called him and told him she'd be there, and he'd said he'd join her as soon as possible, but leaving early wasn't always as easy for Kyle as it was for Cassie.

She'd been waiting for twenty minutes and it was not yet five o'clock. She decided to quit watching the door and, to make time tick by faster, order a drink. A real drink this time, not a glass of ice water. She ordered a martini. Happy Birthday, she wished herself with a smile.

The bartender handed it to her, and she handed him the money. But the glass was very, very full, and when Cassie took it, some spilled over the side onto her hand and the bar top in front of her. Cassie set the martini to the side, then grabbed a few napkins to wipe her hand off and clean the bar. When she was done, she reached for her martini, but saw that the man next to her was shaking his fingers dry over it, and between his fingers was an olive. Her olive! He casually plopped it into his mouth.

Despite the flat out rude behavior, Cassie had to admit that he was a handsome man. It wasn't fair, really, to think that only unattractive people did unattractive things, but when she saw what the stranger's hand had done, she fully expected the man working that hand would've been some hunched, unkempt, poorly aged loser, or at best, a prissy rich kid who thought his money made up for his lack of looks or personality.

But no, this man was genuinely handsome, about 30 years old, with a face that showed plenty of rugged experience but no lines of worry. Seeing this and unable to take her eyes off him, Cassie was not just disappointed in his manners, but also that his looks combined with those actions had ruined her stereotype. Then, as she realized she was staring, Cassie was disappointed in herself for letting her eyes linger. She couldn't remember the last time she'd looked at a man that way, besides Kyle. She wasn't sure she'd ever even done it at all.

But in taking her focus off the stranger's face, she was putting them lower to scan the rest of him. He was well over six feet, and had a massive, muscular body to go with it. Cassie noted that he broke another stereotype by not wearing a too-small t-shirt to accentuate his bulging biceps, but that he dressed very well in a suit that looked too expensive to touch. His size made her wonder if he was an NFL quarterback, and the clothes made her think action movie celebrity, but she knew his face was too unique for Hollywood and too unforgettable for her to have misplaced him in her mind. If she had seen this man before, she would've remembered it.

As she pondered this, Cassie's eyes settled between his legs. She didn't know why. Even if she had been the least bit interested in checking him out that way, the darkness in the bar and his position cast that whole area in deep shadow. She could see nothing. And so, in spite of her straight-minded, innocent nature, because she could see nothing, Cassie's imagination flashed a picture of what his certainly giant penis might look like.

Truly disgusted with and surprised by herself, Cassie quickly shook the image away and put her eyes back to the man as he chewed the olive.

"I appreciate the gesture," he said after he swallowed, "But I only like the olives."

Cassie didn't know what to say. Her first reaction was to laugh, but then she realized that this perfect stranger, handsome or not, had just dipped his fingers into her nine dollar drink. Still, her instincts told her this was one of those rare times that a guy actually did have the nerve to hit on her, no matter how strong of "unavailable" signals she was giving off. And if he was hitting on her, surely he'd buy her another drink. Cassie didn't like it, because entertaining the flirtations of another man even just to get an owed drink seemed too much like cheating. Still, she played cool.

"Um, I guess you'll just have to be more upfront about what you like next time," she said half jokingly. She kept the shocked expression on her face, hoping he'd look up long enough to see it and understand her feelings about all of this.

"I don't think you want that," he replied without looking at her.

"Why not?"

"Me? Be upfront about what I want? You really want me to talk dirty to you like that already?"

"Excuse me?" Cassie couldn't believe her ears. She looked around to see if anyone else was as shocked as she was, but no one else appeared to be listening.

"All right," the guy said. "Let me start with what I want you to do with your thighs..."

"Excuse me!" she repeated, this time loud and with anger. She had heard more than enough. "You stuck your fingers in my drink. I think you should replace it."

He didn't put up a fight. Probably, Cassie thought, because he knew any chance he hoped for was long gone now. He called the waiter over, ordered and paid for another martini, and didn't say another word until the drink was delivered.

Etiquette told Cassie that she should have said "thank you" even though he was the cause of the problem in the first place, but then she remembered that he hadn't even apologized to her yet. "Thank you" was out of the question, but Cassie needed to say something.

"Can't even say you're sorry?" she snapped at him. "So is that all you're about? Sex?"

"No," he said calmly. "That's just all I'm offering."

Cassie wanted to explode. "And so what makes you so special that you think you can just talk that way to me?"

The guy gave an annoyed sigh. He still didn't make eye contact, or even look up from the bar. "I'm not trying to be your friend, Miss. If I cared about your personality, or what you thought about my personality, I'd approach you in a whole different way. But I don't want to wine you and dine you, Honey."

"Don't call me 'Honey'."

"Fine. What's your name?"

"None of your business."

"Okay. Then I'm sticking with Honey. Or, no, you know what? Baby. I like 'Baby'."

Cassie was so exasperated that she said nothing. Her jaw hung open.

"So, Baby, I don't want to date you or call you later or even exchange numbers or anything like that. You might be a great girl, Baby, but I don't care. All I'm interested in is fucking you. And just so there's no confusion about it, that's all I'm offering. No teases or flirts or games. Just you and me, Baby. Fucking."

"I wouldn't touch you if you were the last man on Earth," Cassie spat.

"Okay, but if you could only have one more orgasm and it had to be right now, and your guy wasn't around to give it to you..."

"I'd give one to myself," Cassie said bluntly. She was proud of the response initially, and felt she had bested him, but she could see in his face and his posture that his confidence level had only been raised.

"I'd like to see that," he smiled.

Cassie didn't know what to say. She'd never been in a situation even remotely like this. Though she was usually friendly and social, around strangers Cassie considered herself very shy. Even normal conversations with people she didn't know often threw her off guard. It didn't surprise her that she was stuck, then, but she still couldn't believe how she of all people could have ended up in this situation. She turned on her barstool, giving the man her back and feeling his eyes on her. She stared at the door, trying to will Kyle to walk through it.

"What a waste of a body," he said to himself, but loud enough for her to hear.

"What did you say?" she snapped and turned around to glare at him. It was loud in the bar thanks to the growing crowd, but Cassie was still surprised no else had seemed to notice her struggling with this man. That fact only infuriated her more.

"I said you're a waste, Baby. You have a great body, really. Remarkable. Don't you ever wonder what you could do with it?"

"I know exactly what I can do with it. And you never will."

"That's very sad. For you, I mean. You're what, 24? 25? And you say you already know everything you can do with that body? So what's left? Why even bother going on?"

"Is everything sex with you?" Cassie asked, disgusted.

"No. I have a personality I choose not to share. I have friends and family and a job, just like you. But I know what I want. And what I don't want. I want to have sex with you. I don't want any strings attached. So I'm not going to act like a puppet to go and get you. I'm being very forward, call it blunt or rude or whatever you like, but I'm being honest, too. And I don't think you're being very honest with me if you say you already know what that body of yours is capable of."

"Well you're wrong. I have a man that knows exactly what this body is capable of," Cassie said, running her hands briskly down the sides of her body, flaunting herself to make this ogre jealous. "And he can have me whenever he wants. All you'll ever get is your hand and whatever disgusting things you come up with up here," she finished, poking him hard on the forehead with her finger.

He finally looked up at her face to face. He looked more bored than angry. "Now who's being rude?" he asked.

"I don't care. You're an asshole." Cassie was glad to have gotten that last part in, hoping it would be the last word. But she hated herself for being so flustered about all of this. Clearly this guy wanted to mess with her head, and by not being in more control and not able to hold his eyes in hers or even continue to face him, she knew he was winning that part of the battle.

"Aren't you at least a little bit curious about what my body can do?"

Once again, Cassie couldn't believe her ears. But it didn't matter. She was done. Another image of his huge penis--this time connected to rest of his big, nude, brawny body--flashed through her head, but Cassie was quick to recover. She was truly angry, and the only fight she was going to put up now was the fight to stand her ground rather than leave her seat and the bar. That would be a double win for this jerk, she thought, and she didn't want to give him the satisfaction of getting her to run away.

"I'd like you to understand something, Baby," he said in a tone that almost sounded kind. "Just about everything in this bar with a cock wants to put it in you or against you. In your cunt, up your ass, between those big tits, or just straight down your throat. Hell, I'm sure there are plenty of guys here who wouldn't even have to touch you. They'd be content just jerking themselves off to your face. But they all think you're unapproachable. Hell, even I hesitated for a few minutes before I grabbed your attention by stealing your olive."

"You see, you're just so damned beautiful that these guys don't think they have a chance. And you carry yourself like a woman who isn't the least bit interested in giving them a chance. But when I look at you, I see a woman who isn't very comfortable with herself. You're too closed off to the rest of the world, and that tells me you're just too scared to give them a chance, because you're afraid you might like it."

Cassie was mad as she listened to this rant, but she was steaming mad when he made that last point. Not because it was outrageous, but because, just as soon as the words had left his mouth, she was wondering if it was true. Sure, now her disinterest in men was because she was so happy with Kyle. But had she felt that way in the beginning? Was it possible that her love, her obsession with Kyle, had kept her from exploring other paths? Did she stay with him all this time because she truly knew he was the one, or because she wanted him to be?

Of course it didn't matter now. Now she knew Kyle was the one and only. But she hated this creep for making her, even for a second, reconsider the early years.

"So I'm giving you a chance," he continued. The jerk just wouldn't shut-up. "Like I said, no strings attached. You can say no and meet up with your guy and you two will go out to eat dinner for the six hundredth time, then go home, fuck in the same position as you did last week, he'll cum inside you"--

"Jesus," Cassie couldn't help but mutter.

"Oh? Does he pull out? Cum on those tits?"

"I can't believe this," she sighed, shaking her head.

"What then? You swallow it?"

She shot him a look that would've killed a normal man. "Are you through?"

"Well, let's just say you do whatever you do, fall asleep till Monday, then the whole week starts right over again."

Again, Cassie said nothing. She just stared at the door.

"Maybe there's nothing wrong with that," the man continued. "But I'm not telling you to give up the monotony of your life forever. Not even a week. Just one night. One night to see if maybe somebody can offer you something--not necessarily something better--just something else. And at the same time, you'll see what else you have to offer, which I imagine is a lot more than you think."

"These other guys," the man said, gesturing around the bar, "They'd love to show you their 'something else', too. But the only way they know how is to act cute, woo you, and wean you off the dick you're already chained to. Then you fuck, and sure, you'll learn something new, but you won't have that monotony to go back to. Because even if it was just sex, it started with flirting, sharing personalities, and like most women, you're cheating with a guy you like. That complicates the whole thing. Your guy won't like it, as he shouldn't."

Archer2050
Archer2050
2,132 Followers