Lustful Liaisons

Story Info
She unleashes her sexuality with younger fuck buddy.
8.8k words
4.71
215.2k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Green_Gem
Green_Gem
756 Followers

"You know, I never thought I'd ever say this, but divorce really does agree with you," Cindy said as she trimmed another inch off my shiny mane of auburn hair so that it fell softly above my shoulders.

If she was talking about the overall way I was looking, then she was right. The new style she'd created with the wispy fringe accentuating my deep blue eyes was indeed flattering and my return to the gym was showing pleasing results. Of course, my breasts weren't quite as pert as they had been when I was in my twenties but they were still a good firm handful and the new exercise regime had my butt and thighs in good shape. But there were days like today where I felt every one of my forty six years. On the outside I looked okay, but internally there were still unresolved issues that I needed to deal with.

At least the divorce agreement had finally been settled after months of ugly legal wrangles. When it came to matters of finances, Quinton was as mean as cat shit. I didn't particularly want his money, my inheritance from my late father was well invested and was paying me a healthy monthly income, but still there was a principle involved. I had worked my ass off and made plenty of sacrifices to get the business off the ground and besides that, I wanted him to know that his indiscretions and infidelity came at a heavy price.

Still, I wasn't bitter at the fact that it was over. We'd begun to drift apart in the last few years. Perhaps it was all the time and energy we spent in building up the business or maybe it was because we'd never had children, but somehow our passion for each other had dwindled. I tried to dismiss my first suspicions that he might be cheating, but it's difficult to ignore traces of bright pink lipstick, a color I never wore, and the lingering scent of unfamiliar perfume on his clothes. The final straw was when I discovered a receipt that had fallen out of his shirt pocket into the laundry basket. It was for one of those sleazy hot bed joints, obviously for an afternoon tryst out of the office. Somehow the sneaking around and lies pissed me off more than anything else. It would have been so much easier and more civilized if he would have just come right out and said he wanted a divorce.

"So you have a hot date tonight?' Cindy asked breaking into my thoughts.

Damn, she was inquisitive, but she meant no harm. I knew that it was her second nature as a hairstylist to be a confidante, counselor, and always available to lend a willing ear if clients wanted to bitch and moan. I laughed; maybe a girl's hairdresser was her best friend after all.

"Who knows?" I said rolling my eyes, "But I doubt it. It's another one of those fix-up dates by well meaning friends." Frankly, I was dreading it. They were all the same; long strained evenings over dinner making polite conversation with confirmed bachelor types or divorced men who were basically desperate to get laid.

"Oh c'mon Louise, lighten up a bit. You're going to look stunning tonight and you know some of those guys have been round the block, they know how to please a girl in bed."

"Is that so?" I laughed cynically, "Right now, I prefer to please myself. I don't need all that baggage they drag around with them. So many of them are just another version of Quinton. As they say, I've been there, done that, got the divorce papers."

" Hmm, please yourself huh?" Cindy muttered softly as she finished up drying my hair. A wicked smile played around her lips and for a moment, I felt distinctly awkward at having made such a blatant revelation.

"Ever been to a Pleasure Party Louise?"

"What's a Pleasure Party?"

She smiled sultrily. "Oh it's so much fun, lots of wine, an array of the sexiest lingerie and..."

"Yeah, and what else?" I asked, almost certain of what was to follow. This was no Avon or Tupperware get-together.

"...And the best range of sex toys you can buy in private. Absolutely everything a girl needs to um... please herself," she said grinning naughtily.

"So you're talking from personal experience?" I quipped hoping the flush spreading across my cheeks would be mistaken as a reaction to the heat from the hairdryer.

Truthfully, I was intrigued and keen to experiment. Since the break up with Quinton my sexual self esteem was seriously waning but I was still horny. Masturbation was my primary release but no matter how skilled I'd become at whipping up a froth in my pussy with my fingers, I missed the feeling of being penetrated. The idea of buying a dildo had crossed my mind several times but I just couldn't see myself going into one of those adult stores on my own.

"Hey I'm so experienced, I'm thinking of doing a little toy review work for manufacturers, magazines and internet sex sites," she laughed. 'Give me your address and I'll pick you up at seven on Wednesday evening. We're going to have a blast!"

Giggling like a teenager, I scribbled my details on the card she handed me. Damn, I hoped I didn't look too eager or desperate, but no way was I going to miss out on that party.

***

Who would ever have thought that a group of ordinary women, who looked no different from the ladies at my book club meetings, could contribute so significantly to my sex education?

I was not innocent by a long shot and had my share of fun and experimentation in college before settling down with Quinton but next to some of these women, I was a babe in the woods. As the wine flowed, the talk got raunchier and the intimate revelations spilled. The tales of bisexual fucking, bored housewives and their horniness, phone sex and of course, personal reviews of various sex toys had me gulping more wine than I should have, purely to avoid having my mouth hang open in astonishment. By the time we'd 'oohed' and 'ahhed' our way through the lingerie, and the toys came out a warm hazy horniness had taken hold of me from the depraved sexual images flooding my mind and all the alcohol I'd consumed. My pussy also seemed to have taken on a life of its own and drooled with eager anticipation.

Being nonchalant while making the purchases was easier than waiting to get home to use them. That was sheer agony and when I eventually closed the door to my house, my body was a bundle of over stimulated nerves waiting to explode.

So intense was my arousal that I didn't really need the toys that night. One or two strokes of my clit would have had me over the edge, but the anticipation of being stretched open with the heavily veined dildo had me gasping for breath. I trembled as my fingers struggled to close around the rubber shaft and while it had been my plan to tease myself first and hold off allowing the toy entry, the first touch of the smooth mushroom head against my drooling wetness had me sobbing and breathless for more. The thick shaft slid snugly inside me, like a hot knife through butter; its path into my throbbing depths made easy by the oozing juice that was leaking from my begging flesh.

"Oh fuck," I moaned as I plunged the toy in as deep as it could go savoring the glorious feeling of being penetrated and fucked. I pulled it back slowly and tried to steady my breathing as the sensations of my stretched pussy walls clinging greedily to the rubber cock overwhelmed me. The throbbing inside my pussy intensified with every touch of my clit which was trapped against the veined shaft. I flipped the switch on to the maximum vibration and screamed as my pussy exploded and convulsed around the thick stalk in wave after wave of exquisite pleasure.

The toys awakened all kinds of desires in me and the next few weeks were spent blissfully discovering the depth and intensity of my true sexuality. Explicit sexual fantasies that I never dreamed I could even imagine flooded my mind and I became adept at stimulating my body until orgasm after orgasm ripped through me leaving me trembling and weak. This got me wondering about what other people, specifically men fantasized about and my mind went back to the raunchy talk at the sex toy party. Carol, the most outspoken woman there, had confessed that her favorite way to masturbate was with a stranger on the phone exchanging lurid fantasies and filthy talk. A shiver of excitement shot up my spine at the thought of having a complete stranger listen to me pleasuring myself while he whispered his dirty fantasies in my ear. Carol said most of her play was on a local leave-message-and-connect phone sex line. I decided to investigate and give it a try.

And so began the journey into yet another element of my sexuality. At first it was little weird but I learned to relax and enjoy the wicked thrill of being completely uninhibited with a total stranger. Within a couple of minutes of talking I would know if there was some heat between us, and if there was, there were no limits. Fingering and toying my pussy, losing myself in the lewd wet sounds of my pleasure with strange men all over the country made me feel like a shameless wanton slut but I loved it. It remained my dirty little secret while publicly I continued to show my normal conservative demeanor. Many of the men wanted to meet me, but I was reluctant to take it further. It was satisfying a need without me having to worry about all the health issues surrounding casual sex, nor the daunting emotional costs of a full-on relationship. Besides, none of the men were 'special' enough to meet. Special to me, meant compelling, creative, funny and outrageously sexy.

***

My life changed the day Blaize and I got connected.

From our first conversation I knew he was different. There was something about the way he made me feel when we spoke that drew me like a magnet. It was as if he knew instinctively about my need to feel desired, appreciated and alive and he set about penetrating my mind. Each time he called he unraveled another piece of my dark side, using his smooth articulate voice to whip me up into a sexual frenzy and fuel me with pure animal lust. Immersed in our fantasy world we would explore things we had never dreamed of, go places we had never dared. Imagining depraved sexual scenarios with groups of bisexuals, being whored out, gangbanged, sold into sexual slavery were all part of our play and the greater the reaction and shock, the more we would push. One day in a fit of uncontrollable horniness he coaxed me into inserting the mouthpiece of the phone into my drooling pussy, so that he could literally hear the sounds of my cunt juice sloshing around inside me as I was being penetrated.

Finally, after a few months of having played several times a week with him the telephone rang.

"Babe, do you have a lot of energy this afternoon?"

The sound of Blaize's voice had become like a trigger to my pussy. It throbbed responsively and from experience I knew that the wetness would follow.

"Energy? You mean to get really dirty, big boy?" I purred back.

"Yeah, but not like this. I want you for real. I'm on your side of town, I want to come over and meet you now."

"Now?" He had caught me completely off guard.

"Blaize we've never talked about meeting or anything like that," I spluttered. "I just... I don't think I'm ready for this."

He laughed softly, "You're more than ready for this Louise, and you know you want it too."

He was right. My whole body ached with the want of him but this meant changing the nature of our relationship and I didn't know if I was ready for that. My attempts at protest didn't work; he just wasn't having any of them but the debate in my head continued. In one of our earlier conversations he had mentioned a girlfriend and I hoped to God that his penchant for playing on the telephone meant that his activities were kept to masturbation and that he was clean and disease-free.

"Blaize, I want the truth here. Do you do this often? Meet women you've played with on the phone?"

"No, you're the first I've ever wanted to meet," he said simply. "And if I was experienced at this; meeting strange woman all the time, do you think I would have waited all these months to ask?"

The truth is I wanted to believe him, because the overwhelming lust and the urgent deep burning ache that churned between my thighs had suddenly made everything justifiable.

"Okay," I said hoarsely, "You can come over." The details of my address spilled from my lips in a torrent before I lost my nerve.

"I'll be there in fifteen minutes and..."

"Yes?"

"Lose your underwear."

As soon as the line went dead, I panicked. I could not remember a single physical characteristic about Blaize. Nothing. Not a single fucking thing except my suspicion that despite his maturity on the telephone he was a lot younger than me.

All my insecurities bubbled up and rushed at me.

Did he realize how old I was? Jesus, maybe I was cradle snatching. Who the fuck did I think I was? Demi Moore or Cher! Thousands of dollars and the skilled hands of surgeons had them looking thirty. All I had was a couple of months in the gym, and let's face it, the passing years and gravity can be a real bitch.

Would he even be attracted to me in the flesh? And what if he was not my type? Who was I kidding? What could I possibly have in common with a twenty-something year old?

Frantic, I dialed his cell number and insisted he pull over.

"Blaize, we can't do this, it's a mistake and I can't go through with it." My voice teetered on the verge of hysteria. "I'm much older than you and..."

"Louise, stop fretting," he soothed in his low sexy voice. 'It's going to be fine, believe me."

"But what will you do if you arrive and you don't like me?"

"I'll say, sorry babe but this is not going to work for me."

"Oh God, but that will hurt my feelings." I sounded pathetic to my own ears. Damn, why was I even letting it happen? It was insane.

He laughed. 'Don't worry! I'll fuck you before we even make it to the bedroom."

"No Blaize, I'm being serious here. I think we should have some kind of sign, a signal or something."

"Yeah, what are you thinking about?"

"I wear a gold chain necklace. When you open the door and step in, if I know immediately that I want to fuck you, I'll take the necklace off and place it on the small table near the door."

"Okay," he laughed, "but I'm not wearing a necklace. Should I take off one shoe and hop around?"

"Stop teasing me Blaize," I retorted, more sharply than I intended. Damn, I was already acting my age, telling him off like a child but the damned insistent throb deep in my pussy wouldn't stop. "You can use your belt. If you know immediately that you want to fuck me then do the same. Take it off and place it on the table near the door, otherwise we'll just go into the living room and have a drink."

Ten minutes later, as instructed, I was sitting on a straight backed chair in the entrance hall about four feet from the front door with the soft silky fabric of my shortest skirt caressing my bare ass. Almost breathless with excitement and anticipation, I squeezed my thighs together trying to quell the heavy ache that had spread down low in my groin. For a moment I considered my situation and how bizarre it all was. I was half naked and terribly vulnerable; my pussy oozed with excitement and my nipples poked obscenely through my blouse, as I awaited the arrival of a virtual stranger who I hoped would fuck me. I shut my eyes and desperately tried to conjure up an image of Blaize in my mind.

From outside came the sound of a car slowing and stopping. I held my breath and exhaled shakily when I heard the car door open and slam shut. My hands flew nervously to the chain necklace resting between my collarbones.

The door opened and a tall young man entered. Immediately, two things caught my attention. His black hair was thick and shiny but tied back in a ponytail. I'd never considered a guy with hair longer than my own, and the sunglasses he wore were the most unconventional I had ever seen, with multicolored frames and pinkish orange tinted lenses. My God, he was even younger than I'd imagined; maybe early twenties, and what kind of fashion statement was he trying to make in those hideous glasses? As if reading my mind, he removed them to reveal dreamy dark brown eyes with long lashes. I swallowed hard as my gaze traveled slowly down his toned body to his skin tight blue jeans. It was unbelievable, but the entire package was about a thousand times better than I could ever have hoped for. Everything about him screamed of sex; vital, vigorous, unadulterated, physical sex.

No way on earth was this guy going to want to fuck me.

No way!

Almost shyly I drew my eyes upward to find him staring directly at me. My heart skipped a beat as he slowly and deliberately reached for his belt buckle.

The silence in the room was like a heavy, tense presence charged with electricity. In the excruciating stillness I could hear the leather of his belt as his hands moved in slow motion to ease it through the loops. The thudding of my own heart pounded in my ears as my eyes flickered from his long tapered fingers working the belt to his chiseled face and then rested on the bulge that was growing in his jeans.

Only one thought reverberated in my brain. This beautiful young man actually wanted to fuck me.

I reached for my gold chain necklace, eased the clasp to the front and tried to unhook it but it slipped from my trembling fingers. On my second attempt to release the clasp it jammed. Panicked, I tugged at it but it wouldn't budge.

Across from me, the flicker of amusement in Blaize's eyes had been replaced by a questioning look. I watched as his tanned hands pulled the belt from the final loop and began rolling it up like a coiled black snake.

Fucking stupid necklace! I'd break the damned thing if necessary before I'd let him think I didn't want to fuck him. Eventually, unable to pry it open, I stood up on wobbly legs, stepped forward and spoke my first words in person to him.

"Excuse me, but I don't seem to be able to remove my necklace. Could you help me please?"

His laughter broke the tension and he moved across the small space separating us to deftly remove the necklace. As he did so his fingers lightly caressed my neck and dropped down to the buttons on my blouse. My nipples felt as though they would burst through the fabric struggling to contain them as his fingers brushed against their pointy hardness.

"You're gorgeous Louise," he said gruffly as he leaned in to kiss me hard. His words, the most wonderful in the whole world, registered a delicious pull of desire in my pussy and I felt it flood shamelessly as I returned the kiss fervently. My hand brushed over the roughness of his cheek as I breathed in the delicious musky maleness of him. He smelled so good and he felt so good. I boldly let my other hand trail down to the taut fabric across his groin and felt his cock twitch beneath my firm caress.

"I want you to fuck me Blaize, I want this beautiful hard cock inside me now."

"First things first, we're not rushing this. I'm going to sit right down here," he said smiling mischievously, "and watch you slowly strip."

His eyes burned with longing and lust as they stared intently at me and my breath caught in my throat. Where the hell did he get all this self control from? I thought a young guy would simply rip my clothes off and fuck me. Blaize, it seemed, had other ideas.

Trying hard to look alluring, I slowly unbuttoned my blouse, hesitating for a second before letting it slide to the floor. My breasts sprung free and I couldn't resist bringing my fingers up to teasingly pinch the big dusky pink nipples into harder peaks.

"Come to me," Blaize croaked, his eyes widening with pleasure as he watched me.

His hands reached out to cup my fleshy orbs and I groaned as he caressed the nipples while weighing each breast in the palm of his hands. He squeezed them together and moaned appreciatively as he sucked one big nipple into his mouth.

Green_Gem
Green_Gem
756 Followers