Lustful women II, Barbro & Inga Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Barbro, I am incredibly grateful for your advice to invite her. It gave Eric so much and taught him a lot. He was incredibly pleased after the first afternoon and he gained confidence. It clearly showed the following week when my friend came to fuck him. He took the lead several times. Among other things he asked if she wanted to be taken up the ass again. She didn´t answer in words but laughed throatily and flung herself down to stand on all fours with her ass high up in the air.

Now I fully understand your advice of the importance of more experiences. I am in the process of feeding him more mature pussies as you put it. I have two more friends that have given hints which I interpret as if they might be willing to spread their thighs to receive him in their pussies. I am not sure yet, but it is promising."

Well, I was happy to hear that it went so well for Eric. I had no doubt that he would do an excellent job with these mature women.

But my business with Eric and Inga paid off even more. Carla phoned a week or so later. She had a possible sponsor for another show. But there were special requests, she said. The sponsor demanded something out of the ordinary, something that hadn´t been in a show before. Had I any ideas?

"Yes, in fact I have," I told her. "What about a boy fucking her mother but only indirectly." I told her about the threesome with Inga and Eric. She got excited about the proposal and wanted me to talk to Inga about it.

I phoned Inga right away and she hardly hesitated before saying that she of course had to talk to Eric. She phoned back the same evening saying that they both accepted to go on stage again. I heard in her voice that she was excited about it.

The show became a great success. It was advertised as a funny, how-to educational show with the under title `How mother and son can fuck without overstepping the taboo line`. It drew a bigger audience than usual. The sponsor was very generous. The buffet and wines were excellent. The bar was free and manned by two busty, long-legged sexy girls in skimpy outfits and a young man in tight pants. All came from our university as usual.

But the sponsor got nervous when he should go on stage with me as a starter. I had to use all my talents to make a good show of it and my skill to make him perform. It all went well in the end and the sponsor got his money´s worth I am sure.

The threesome performance was next. Carla announced it thoroughly with quite a speech as an invention to allow a mother lusting to get fucked by her son to do it without crossing the taboo line.

We started out with a lesbian show. Inga got turned on for real and didn´t act at all. She got so hot that she lost her stiff attitude. After quite some time I made a separate show of wriggling the strapless strap-on in place. There was a collective gasp from the audience when I started and then lots of cheers when they understood how it worked.

Inga was waiting, lying on her back on a couch. I took my time parading around the stage with the dildo bouncing in front of me before I moved in between her open thighs. The audience gasped again when I entered her.

I fucked her for some time, slowly at first but speeding up to give her an orgasm before Eric came on stage. Carla had happily agreed to make sure that he was erect, but she had an easy task. He approached me from behind and I pretended not to notice that he was coming. Inga did as when we were at her house. She pulled me close to her with a firm grip of my ass cheeks parting them at the same time. Eric took aim and his cock hit my ass hole at the first attempt and he shoved his cock hard into me. There was a loud gasp from the women who knew how it felt to be taken in the ass so roughly before having it got loosened up. But I was well lubed which the audience didn´t see so there wasn´t much pain when he slid into my ass.

The music changed to a tune with a steady, hard beat. Eric fucked my ass in rhythm and his thrusts went directly through me into Inga. It became a good long fuck. Inga and I cum several times and we didn´t fake. Inga was very turned on already from the beginning and her mood inspired me. We might have exaggerated a little for the sake of the audience but not that we cum. That was for real and it both showed and was loudly heard.

I had allowed Eric to take me bare backed which normally wasn´t allowed on stage. That was an extra turn-on for the men in the audience but was also good for the show. There was no doubt that it was for real when he finally delivered his load into me. We were happy to time the grand finale so that we cum in close order with Erik first and I immediately after when I felt his first round in my ass. Inga cum before Erik had finished shooting. I think we made a nice choir, at least a very high-pitched one.

I hadn´t noticed but Carla told me later that the sponsor´s wife had become extremely excited when I wriggled the dildo in place. She couldn´t sit still during the show but bounced up and down. As soon as we had finished, she jumped up on stage ripping her dress off. She was a good-looking mature woman with ample boobs which she quickly gave their freedom. There were no panties to shield or flatten a luxurious black bush. She wasn´t shy at all, maybe it was the booze together with her excitement?

She was an enticing sight jumping around the stage demanding to get a strapless dildo. Before I know it, she had ripped mine out of me and wriggled heavily trying to insert it into her own pussy. As she had been excited for so long it slid in easily as soon as she understood how to put it right. I wondered what she would do with it. She strutted around the stage for quite some time thrusting with her hips making the dildo to swing.

But suddenly she approached me. I had stayed on stage to see what would happen. She loudly told that she wanted to fuck me like I had fucked Inga. When I hesitated, she turned to the audience to get their help. Soon there was a strong support for her to get what she wanted.

I really had nothing against it but made a little show of resistance before I eventually gave in. When she demanded to take me, I leaned over a high bench with my feet well apart meaning to give her easy access to my pussy. Suddenly I realized that not only the pussy was easily accessible but also my back door. But it was too late to change that. In the same instant as the thought struck me, I felt the dildo poke my ass hole and in the next instant it was strongly pushed forward. It would have become very painful hadn´t it been for the good amount of Eric´s cum that lubed my ass canal.

The wife shouted highly in triumph and started to fuck my ass. I guess that she enjoyed herself as much as me to judge from the noise she did. She also got the audience with her and they cheered her wildly.

I saw that Carla came up on stage and wondered what she had in mind. Carla pulled the sponsor on stage and to my amazement he had a surprisingly good erection on the way. It became an excellent cock with same skillful help from Carla. I had no idea what they had in mind. What was now going on was outside the script but that often happened and improved the show.

Carla and the sponsor went out of my vision, so I had no idea what was happening. But suddenly the wife gave up a cry and stopped banging my ass. I looked around and saw the sponsor standing close behind his wife with Carla at his side. Then the wife started to whimper but it wasn´t as if she suffered. The whines sounded more pleased than worried. I soon understood and felt in my ass too that the sponsor was in the process of entering his wife´s free hole. With a few careful thrusts back and forth he got his cock fully buried in her ass which she seemed to enjoy in full.

And then we had a very pleasurable ride. I learnt how it felt not to be the intermediary but the final receiver of the thrusts. When the couple mounting me was in sync there was a lovely heaviness behind the thrusts. But every so often the wife was a fraction faster than her husband and when he rammed his cock into her ass the dildo-cock that already was deep inside me got an extra push. The sensation was totally new to me and it felt extremely good.

The wife soon cum telling the world but stopped fucking only shortly. Soon husband and wife resumed fucking. I had learnt that the sponsor took his time to get over the brink and prepared myself for a long, good fuck. And boy was I right. The wife and I cum with regular intervals crying out loudly but the sponsor just kept on fucking his wife´s ass. But she proved to be a knowledgeable woman who knew her husband´s habits. She felt when he started climbing the hill and let me know. We all got very satisfying orgasms although not simultaneously. He cum first followed by the wife. I was last becoming a very intense climax.

When we disentangled and thanked the cheering audience, I thought that the show was over. I looked around to find Carla, expecting her to close the evening. I got surprised when I found her. She was talking eagerly to Inga and Eric but not for long. It seemed that they had agreed on something because Carla went away while Inga and Eric stood waiting.

Carla soon was back going on stage pulling the stud with her. She had hired him as a precaution if the sponsor couldn´t perform. He was fresh, not being used in our show so far. Carla also called Inga on stage.

I wasn´t surprised. I had got the feeling that Inga wasn´t fully content after our show. Oh yes, she had cum all right, several times. She had been really turned on being fucked by her son although indirectly. But I had learnt that she had an exacting desire that one fuck didn´t satisfy however good it was.

Now she approached the stud and started her cool, upper class lady act. I knew that her façade would crack when his cock was properly inside her pussy pumping hard. Then she would turn into a tigress and nearly kill her mate to get what she wanted.

But what came next really surprised me. Carla had stayed on stage and now she asked Eric to join her. That he was aroused stood clear to me although he wasn´t nude. I guessed that it was Inga´s performance that did it to him as I knew how much he liked to watch her.

I didn´t understand where this was leading. Did Carla intend to make him mate with me to match his mother´s performance? Well, I would be happy to get a good ordinary fuck although I felt a little spent. Or did she intend to have him fuck the wife? That would be very much out of the normal rules.

But I got a real chock when Carla suddenly was all over Eric stripping him. His cock stood at half-mast when his pants were removed. Carla swiftly dropped to her knees and eagerly sucked him to a full erection.

When Carla was satisfied with the erection and had showed it to the audience she rose and turned her back to Eric loudly telling him to unzip her long gown. The audience got quiet not knowing where this was heading but hoping for something spectacular.

Eric fumbled with the hooks and zipper but finally managed. The back of the gown opened from the neck to the crack of her ass. But Carla held it in place with her arms while turning towards the audience. There was a loud gasp when she let the gown fall to the floor revealing her statuesque body emphasized by a leather bra with half cups that really showed off her full breasts. Around the waist was a broad leather belt. Attached to it was a small leather triangle covering her mons tightly and went in between her thighs. Straps went down from the belt and were fastened to thigh-high, high heeled boots holding them up. She turned around and we were expecting to see a thin strap coming up through the crack of her ass holding the triangle in place. But there was none. Instead, there were straps tied with bows around the upper thigh just like gunslingers used to fasten the gun holster only that these straps sat as high up as they would get.

Her choice of underwear was peculiar to wear under a long gown unless she had planned to strip like this. She had made no hint when we planned the show that she wanted to take an active part. But maybe she was only foreseeing and wanted to be prepared if something happened that made her want to take part in the show?

Although she had passed forty, she really had a gorgeous body. She was tall with big, natural boobs. There was no excessive fat on her body and her belly was still remarkable flat. I knew that she worked hard to stay in shape. She looked very sexy but in cool way. The audience cheered the impressive sight and the cheers increased when she pulled the bows open and let the triangle hang in front of her. The audience got wild when she made it clear that she intended to fuck on stage.

She pulled Eric with her to a high bench bending over and planting her feet wide apart. Eric got the message and started to caress her. After a little while he unsnapped the bra that had been left on. Carla looked surprised and a little disappointed until Eric let her understand that he wanted to caress the big globes. When she grasped what he had in mind she laughed throatily and wriggled her shoulders to make the big pair swing.

I knew that Carla was a bit worried that time had taken its toll with her boobs. The natural sag had become deeper. She preferred to wear low cut, sexy bras with good support when she moved around even when she had stripped the rest of her clothes off.

But now when she was leaning forward the sag didn´t matter. The mighty globes swayed freely, and she liked getting them caressed and the protruding nipples pinched with fingers, lips and teeth.

Eric didn´t disappoint me, on the contrary. He showed that he had understood and learnt in full what I had tried to teach him. Within minutes he had Carla to writhe her luscious body from the pleasure his hands and mouth gave her. The writhing was accompanied by moans and cries that climbed up the scale until there was a long high pitch cry telling the audience that she really had appreciated Eric´s doings.

He gave her a short breather before mounting her. Carla was only the third woman that he had fucked, and I noticed with pride that he took the lead and didn´t wait for Carla to tell him what to do. She cried out of pleasure when Eric with a mighty thrust pushed his cock all the way inside her. He started to fuck to her full satisfaction to tell from her moans and cries.

Meanwhile Inga and the stud were well into it as well. She had reached the point where her stiff attitude was about to crack. It did with a mighty roar when the tigress took over. She flung the stud down to lie on his back and straddled him. Then she started a violent ride.

The audience too had got wild. They had two couples to watch. Mother and son both showed great skill fucking their partners but there also was a strong, wild drive. They weren´t giving a show anymore. No, the fucking was for real driven by pure lust. And Carla added to it. She too was beyond performing. She enjoyed in full the young, eager man fucking her so superbly from behind. The two women took turns cuming very loudly.

I knew that Carla preferred an intense fuck rather than a long lasting one. Her stamina was limited. She was now getting close to her final ecstasy. Her body writhed to find the best angle of the cock and met it very eagerly. Her movements got more and more rapid until both she and Eric fucked frantically. Suddenly she stopped abruptly. I was proud to see that Eric understood what she wanted. He too stopped and forced his cock as far inside Carla as he could get. I saw her muscles set to work making him deliver. His first blast took her over the brink and she cum violently crying out on the top of her lungs. She kept screaming all the time while he fired his rounds and even long after that. When her cries died away, she slumped over the bench with Eric still inside her pussy.

Inga wasn´t ready yet to call it a day. Both her stamina and desire were much greater than Carla´s so she kept fucking the poor stud without mercy. But she was working towards her great climax as well. And it came a couple of minutes later. Inga exploded in a shuddering orgasm letting the audience hear it in full.

I was watching with awe still being nude on stage but standing in the back. Suddenly Eric got my attention. He still stood between Carla´s spread legs with his cock buried deep. With a good grip of her boobs, he pressed himself against her ass. I understood that he hadn´t withdrawn his cock from her pussy. In fact, the way he stood gave no indication that he had got limp. He was absorbed taking in the doings of his mother and moved slightly back and forth in rhythm with her. I suddenly understood that what I had experienced with him before now happened again. He got so turned on by watching his mother that he got hard again although he just had had a very intense fucking session with a most skillful woman.

Carla drew my attention. She had recovered and now looked flabbergasted. I guessed that she suddenly felt that Eric´s cock still was inside her pussy and hard as steel. She must be wondering if she hadn´t satisfied him I thought. And not being able to satisfy a young man must be most disturbing for such an experienced and skillful woman. But then her face cleared. She had seen Inga in front of them and understood what turned Eric on.

She beckoned to me to come to her. Whispering she asked me to take care of Eric. Her reason was that she had to prepare for closing the show, but I guessed that she was spent and didn´t want another round with such an eager young man. I was more than happy to take over.

I pulled Eric away from Carla. When the audience saw his jutting cock, they cheered. I pulled the condom off him and cleaned his cock with my mouth. I showed the filled condom to the audience wanting them to know that there was no fake. Eric had delivered in Carla and was now ready again. Then I lay down on my back on a couch. Eric got the message and started to caress me.

It became a long, slow fucking session. A perfect way to wind down the party that had had so much excitement from the very intense performances. After a while Eric took the lead so I relaxed and just enjoyed. Eric handled me splendidly and I just had to return his care. The audience relaxed too and enjoyed the slow fuck. Quite a few asked for new drinks from the waitresses, by now nearly nude in just a small apron and the waiter who only wore a small pouch. Since it was Eric´s third performance for the evening he needed a lot of stimulation. I was happy that I had allowed him to take me barebacked again. It felt so much better, and a condom might have made his cock too insensitive.

All-in-all it was a most enjoyable fuck. I cum several times in slow orgasms, no earthquakes but very pleasant. We used many of the possibilities for change that the missionary permits. When Eric finally speeded up, I was more than ready for a grand finale. And it became great. The audience took an active part in setting and increasing the pace with which Eric banged into me. When he got frantic, they cheered wildly but stopped abruptly when we cum in a mutual shuddering climax.

Afterwards Eric was immensely proud and happy. Many women from the audience complimented him for his unusual stamina. Quite a few put it in a way that made it to a just barely concealed invitation. He handled it very well giving compliments back without turning them down.

When the show had closed Inga and I sat in the dressing room. She was incredibly happy and contented after her fuck with the stud. But she was even happier that Eric had performed so superbly. And not only with me but also with Carla which she recognized as a very demanding woman. And he had really satisfied her, fucking her to exhaustion.

After a while I said that I had a suggestion that might improve her sexual life if she wanted to hear. Which she did. So, I told her about the society and the heavy fucking the woman on stage gets. And that Eric could join as well. Husband or son was no difference. I had already cleared it with Carla who shared my opinion. Of course, he couldn´t line up when his mother was on stage but there always was another woman to fuck.