Lustful women IV, Harriet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By then all my will power was gone and lust overrode my brain. I just bended over the basket. I was sure he knew how to take me from behind. He had read a lot of girlie magazines; I had seen them now and then when cleaning his room but never commented on them. But I had browsed through them to see what he was reading. Girls bending over and being taken in that position were quite common.

And I was right. He withdrew slightly and then came back in a forward thrust. And he had taken good aim and hit the target right away. The force with which he entered me made me cry out which made him uncertain and stopped him. But only until I encouraged him by wriggling my ass and pushing back against him. He moved forward again, and we were slippery enough from the shower to make him slide all the way into me. And then he started to bang me fiercely until I was able to slow him down. I didn't want him to cum that fast, did I? No, I wanted a good long fuck now when the deed was already consummated.

I got aware of that I had longed for him to fuck me since we had had that lovely second fuck in my bed. But I had repressed it deep in my mind until I now admitted it to myself.

And it became what I so much wanted. I had to take charge of course and by putting in breathers where he could calm down, I succeeded to suspend his release until I had cum. After that I let him loose on his own, but he seemed to have understood the pleasure of going slow. When he erupted in me I wasn't far behind and cum again at about the same time as he finished delivering his load.

I knew I had to recover fast and handle the situation although what I really wanted to do was to relax under him for a long time. But as soon as his cock left me, I stood up. I looked him in the eye and shrugged my shoulders in a gesture meaning that what was done was done. But I also smiled sweetly at him for his comfort. He looked incredibly happy and grinned back.

I pulled him with me back into the shower. This time I didn't avoid his limp cock. It needed cleaning being smeared by our combined juices, the same mixture that trickled down my thighs. So, I soaped us up thoroughly. When I rinsed his cock, I used my hand to lift it up to get the water all over it and the balls. I got chocked when his cock suddenly swelled in my hand and got erect in no time. And it was a real erection no doubt about that. I had him in my hand, so I knew for sure. The steel rod was back again.

I had no idea that a young man was that able, that he could do it again so quickly after the first round. I hadn't completely forgotten what had happened that morning when he first took me. But then it had taken much longer. He had even slept in between. I hadn't given a thought to that it could happen so fast when I brought him into the stall to clean us. I backed off and stood propped against the wall not knowing what to do.

But my boy was determined. He came forward with his steel rod jutting in front of him. He pushed it in between my thighs. Oh my god how nice it felt when scraping along my slit. I lifted one leg to open up and he poked around for a little while to find the entrance. It was heavenly to feel his cock against my clit that had got hard and out of its sheltering hood as soon as we understood that we were about to get fucked again. I again rationalized my moral doubts with that once or twice was just the same.

He tried to get into me but was too tall. He tried bending his knees in an uncomfortable position. I tried to help by lifting the leg higher but it still wasn't good enough. Then he grabbed my legs and helped me to place them around his hips. I knew where he had got that idea. The magazines again. I put my arms around his neck for support.

He put his hands under my ass and pushed me higher up. I knew what was needed and with one hand put his cock at the entrance to my cunt. As soon as he felt that his cockhead was in my opening he lowered me, impaling me on his hard cock.

As you can see, I am a smallish woman. The only heavy part is my boobs. And my boy is tall and strong especially for being his age. Therefore, he could easily carry my weight. I had his face close before me and could see its expression of pure lust and joy. I just loved it.

This time there was no need to calm him down. He had cum only minutes before, and it took quite some time before he shot his load again. I had already cum twice and was very content as it was. But his utter joy and happiness made my heart to melt and my pussy to become so proud of itself that it made me cum a third time.

I became very tired after having cum that third time and wanted to slide down his body. But I had to wait. I was nailed against the wall by his still hard cock. But finally, he got limp and I could stand on my feet again.

I quickly rinsed us and then fled to my room grabbing my towel on the run. I didn't knew what to say or do. I suddenly felt very guilty. But that feeling was eased by the memory of his happy expression when he erupted in me. To make him so utterly happy overtook the guilty feelings.

Well, we kept on behaving like nothing had happened although I saw his eyes following me. But the stares were calmer and with less lust and desire in the eyes. After a week I started to believe that his interest was turned into another direction although I had no idea where to.

But then one Sunday morning he crept into my bed again. My man had just left to play golf and the front door had hardly closed behind him before my son took his place in my bed. He was naked and made no attempt to hide that he already was erect but again made no move to get close to me. But he didn't have to, I knew what I should do.

This time I didn't bother to rationalize my behavior. I knew that I wanted to make my son happy again and I wanted to see him in the face while doing it.

So, I threw the duvet away and quite shamelessly straddled his legs. I leaned forward and caressed his body. His cock swelled and got even harder when my big boobs surrounded it. I rocked back and forth letting his cock slide between them. Then I moved upwards to caress first his chest and then his face. I grabbed him behind me and pushed downwards impaling myself on his steel rod.

I rode him with all my skill enjoying myself enormously. I was in control, and I could see his face all the time. The expressions shifted between lust, joy and happiness and when I finally let him get his release. he got that look of utterly happiness again.

I was tired and dismounted him to lie on my back. I closed my eyes and relaxed. I felt that my son moved on the bed beside me but thought nothing about that. Until a few moments later when he forced my legs wide apart and knelt between them. He moved forward and really surprised me. He was as erect and hard as ever when he pushed his rod into me. I wondered if he had got limp at all trying to remember how it had felt when I left him. But I had been too satisfied to remember.

And it really didn't matter. I had to concentrate on the present because he started to bang me fiercely. I let him go on without trying to steer him. I just enjoyed being the center of his pleasure and became as happy as he when he finally cum. By then he had made me cum a couple of times, and I was a very contented although exhausted woman when he rested on top of me.

I was utterly happy during the following days, but I knew that I had to find a solution. This couldn't go on. We could become totally devoted to each other. I talked with some of my most trusted friends but without telling the full truth. One of them talked about this club where she is a member. She put me in contact with Carla. And here we are. It's not a day too early. He has been very horny these last weeks and has taken me as soon as there was an opportunity. The last time was only two days ago when he took me three times more or less in a row.

That morning I was making up my bed. I was kneeling on the edge to reach over to put the blanket in place on the far side. I guess I was an exciting sight being in the nude with my wriggling ass up in the air. I had no idea that he had come into the room before his cock touched my pussy entrance. Before I had time to do anything, he had grabbed my hips and forced his cock into me. My pussy was at the perfect height as he stood behind me and he was able to give me a lovely fuck. The only thing I missed was that I couldn't see his face because he forced my head and shoulders down on the bed. Not until he finally cum did he let me raise my head to get a glimpse of his happy face.

But I also felt that he hadn't gone limp. I was absolutely sure that he had delivered a good load into my pussy, but he was still as hard as ever. And moments later he proved it. He withdrew but only to turn me around to lie on my back and then he was back in me. Another good fuck followed which was enhanced because I could see his face.

After that he got limp, thank God. I took my time in the bathroom having a shower. I counted on that he had gone to his room to rest. And well, rest he did but not in his room. He lay outstretched on my bed when I came back. His cock was flaccid when I entered but it got hard as soon as he saw me. I was flabbergasted to say the least but also regretted that I hadn't put my robe on. I had walked to and from the bathroom in the nude as a natural thing. When I reached the bed, he was fully erect and hard, I felt when I stroked his cock.

Why I did that? Stroke his cock, I mean. Well, I couldn't leave him in that state, could I? Although I was lovely tired and a little sore, I knew my duty. I straddled him and used my boobs to caress him before I impaled myself on his cock. I had to ride him for quite a while before I felt that he was ready to cum. He was joyful during the ride and his hands were all over me. I knew by now that he likes my boobs, and he played a lot with them which enhanced my own pleasure. Well, it became a lovely fuck which also showed on his face."

I concluded my story looking at Miss Barbro with beaming eyes.

"Oh my goodness," Miss Barbro said. "I understand why you want to join this club. He seems to have an extraordinarily strong libido. Well, here he really can get all the pussy he wants. The women will be more than happy to accommodate him as many times as he wants.

But I don't understand why you have asked for a private session. He seems to be fully capable to fuck a woman?"

"Well, yes he might be able, but I don't know what will happen out there. I don't want him to fail. As I said he has only had one woman, me, and only in the safety of our home where he can feel completely at ease. I just don't know what will happen when he is on his own with an unfamiliar woman. So please, test him. And assure him that he will do, that he can fuck. Please." I pleaded with real concern.

"Oh yes, I will fuck him as promised. I have no intention to decline that. On the contrary. I am here to fuck him, and I look forward to that. Your story was exciting and turned me on immensely. I really want to find out for myself what he can do in a pussy," Miss Barbro said with a big smile.

She pushed me towards the back of the room to sit and watch.

My son didn't disappoint neither me nor Miss Barbro. He got erect as soon as she got naked. That he liked boobs was true. His eyes were glued to them while she undressed, and he was very eager to fondle them as soon as she allowed him. He wasn't at all good at caressing otherwise I had to admit. I felt ashamed that I always had let him plow right into his horny mother without any foreplay. But the expression on his face had been enough to get me ready to be mounted. But now Miss Barbro told him that he had to work for it and showed him the basics of how to caress a woman before she let him into her.

Afterwards, when he had shot his mighty load in Miss Barbro and was slumped on the couch, she came to me.

"He was good at fucking my pussy just as you told," she said smilingly. "As you saw I made him take me in the missionary which I think is the best for a first timer. Well, I know that I isn't his first woman, you are. But it was his first time outside the safety of his home and with an unknown woman so that's a first time. He varied his strokes and made me cum twice before he shot his load. And, as you said, the expression on his face added a great deal. It's rewarding for a woman to get such a proof of her ability to give pleasure."

With that Miss Barbro went back to my son and lay down beside him on the couch. I heard that she told him a few facts about what women likes and made him practice on her body. I got proud that he was a good boy and listened carefully without getting restless. After some time, Miss Barbro deliberately started to caress him to find out if he was ready for another round. He responded directly and soon had a nice swell to my great pride.

Miss Barbro told him to rise and put her arm around his waist and led him to the door.

"I want you to see what is going on in the main room. That's where you will be next time," she told him mockingly and waved at me to join them.

He made big eyes when he saw lots of couples in full action. His eyes darted all over the place trying to take it all in. His cock rose slowly and got hard while he watched. I too was flabbergasted although my friend had told me quite explicitly what went on in there. But to see it with my own eyes was different and exciting.

"Would you like to fuck one of these women already tonight?" Miss Barbro suddenly asked him softly. "I know that your mother brought you here tonight to fuck me but that was meant as an introduction. Her wish is that you want to take part in these activities. I think you are ready for it. Yes, I am certain about that. You will do excellently."

They stood silent for a while taking it all in. Miss Barbro had her hand on his cock and got a pleased expression on her face. I saw that he had got harder. I guessed that it was the sign Miss Barbro was expecting. Had he got afraid his cock would have softened but instead it got harder. He got aroused from what he saw.

"I know the woman on the couch closest to us. Her name is Inga," Miss Barbro said to us. I saw that she was accommodating a boy missionary style. He was eager but not particularly good at what he was doing. I suspected that he would cum quickly.

"Would you like to fuck that woman to night?" Miss Barbro pressed on. He hadn't answered her first question but hadn't looked afraid of the suggestion either. "You are horny again; I can feel that."

"Yes, I would like that, but I don't know how to behave," he said uncertain, looking at Miss Barbro.

"Oh don't worry about that. As I said I know her, and she will be most happy to help you along should you need it. But I doubt that it will be necessary. You did fine with me. And I will introduce you to her and be handy until you are into it.," Miss Barbro said and encouragingly jacked his cock a few times. It had started to soften.

"In that case, yes I would like to try it," he said, and his voice trembled slightly. But I guessed that the tremble was a mixture of nervousness and excitement.

Miss Barbro led him over to Inga's couch when the boy on top of Inga had delivered his load and rolled off her. It had been a quick affair just as I had expected. That inga wanted more was obvious. She lit up when she saw Miss Barbro with a boy in tow.

"Hi Inga," she said. "I have a new boy for you."

"Hi Barbro. Yes, I heard that you would be around tonight for a special task. And now you have carried it out and want me to take over. Oh yes, I will be most happy to do that although I obviously won't be his first woman."

Inga rose from the couch. I got impressed of her gorgeous body with big, firm boobs and a genuinely nice pear-shaped ass. That she took good care of it showed clearly.

"Hi there," Inga said smilingly to my son who stared at her lovely appearance. That he liked what he saw become noticeably clear. His cock that had shrunk when Miss Barbro no longer held it in her hand rapidly grow to full erection. Inga noted it with pride and helped by letting her boobs swing, making a full pirouette a few steps away from him.

"He is a good lad and already quite good at it. He has practiced with his mom here. But maybe he needs some help because it's his first time in public. I know of course that you will. And make sure that you can see his face while you are fucking. It will be worthwhile." Miss Barbro whispered in her ear but loud enough for me to hear.

Inga looked me in the eye smiling knowingly and raising an eyebrow. I just nodded, confirming what Miss Barbro had told her. But I felt a bit ashamed.

"Oh yes, I will love to. Especially if he is as good as you indicate. I need that. The two boys I have had so far to night were pleasant but didn't last very long," Inga whispered back to us. And then to my great surprise she turned to me. "Boys often lust for their mothers and vice versa. No shame in that. And the taboo line is so easily overstepped when both feel the same. Not proper really but felt lovely, didn't it?"

Inga again looked me in the eyes and smiled reassuringly. I suddenly got a feeling that we had something in common, that we shared a lovely experience. Could it be that she too had a son and that she had let him fuck her? Yes of course she had a son. Otherwise, she shouldn't be here at the club. So, the question was if they had fucked each other.

"Well, let's get rolling. Come here young man, Don't be afraid." Inga moved forward and took my son in her arms in a full body hug. She grinded her pussy against his erect cock before moving them towards the couch.

Miss Barbro and I stepped back to avoid embarrassing my son. But it seemed that he didn't care us watching if he even noticed. Inga had his full attention and she made him caress her entire body. She gave advice and praised him with moans and small cries of pleasure when he got it right. I got convinced that my son was in very capable hands.

When Miss Barbro and I stood in the back watching, a young man suddenly approached us.

"Hi Barbro, nice to see you around. Are you free for a fuck? It has been a long time since last," he said and embraced her.

"Hi Eric, yes it was. But not tonight. I am here for a special task. But why don't you and this lovely redhead have a go together. She is a newcomer. You like redheads I have heard," Miss Barbro said giggling and pushed me forward to greet him.

"Yes, I would love to. Hi, I am Eric. You look just gorgeous I must say," he said and embraced me.

When the hug was over, I took a step back and looked at Miss Barbro. I was just as bewildered as my son had got when she asked if he wanted to fuck Inga.

Miss Barbro noticed my embarrassment and came close to me.

"Why don't you have a go with Eric here. He is the best of all the boys in this mom-son club. All mothers agree about that. He will give you a great time. I know from my own experience. And that is what you are supposed to do in this club. Let the boys fuck you and get as much pleasure as possible out of it. Even teach them in the way we saw Inga do with your son. Don't hesitate, as you can see everyone is fucking."

Miss Barbro talked to me in a low voice and very convincingly. I saw Eric behind her, and he smiled expectantly when our eyes met.

Miss Barbro was right of course. Well, I was there mostly to give my son the chance to fuck other women, but I was committed to let other boys fuck me. Carla had been extremely clear about that. So, even if I hadn't expected to take part until at a following meeting so why shouldn't I test it already tonight as my son just did Then we could decide if we wanted to go on based on our real experiences. Besides that, I had become very horny from all that had taken place already. And I couldn't expect my son to fuck me later on, not when he had had such lovely experiences with two gorgeous women.