Lynn, Rita & Me

Story Info
They show Rita how to get wild.
6.2k words
4.3
70.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Which was it?

----------------

My gal Lynn was stopping by my law office, after 5:00. It had been only a few months since Lynn and I started seeing each other and our passion was very hot. The evening's plan was that we would go out after work and drink wine, probably to an upscale restaurant in downtown Columbus. My secretary and our mutual friend Rita would be joining us. Rita was a little short, at 5'2 and 110 pounds, to be my dream gal, but she was by anyone's definition gorgeous. She had long blond hair that passed her waste, perfect facial features, a straight nose, flawless skin, and small firm tits that didn't need a bra. And men. She always had a regular guy, a backup guy, and she always had me too.

Rita and I had been friends for quite some time. Once, years before, we broke down and screwed in my office. She was twenty-nine then. We had been drinking in a crowded downstairs bar, we were flirting, and she told me that she had no panties on under her pinstriped suit. The skirt section was long, and it had a high slit across the front. While sitting at the bar, I slipped my hand up her skirt, past her crotch to her waste. I found nothing beneath her shear panty hose. Not caring about the crowd, I tugged at the elastic waist band and slipped my hand inside. I moved my hand down and gently rubbed her pussy. She smiled back.

"Rita" I asked her "what's the wildest thing that you've done?"

"I'll need to think about that one, Elliot" she replied. As she spoke, there were people on either side of us. In one smooth motion, she stood up momentarily and, hands through her skirt, she pulled the top of her panty hose over her butt down to just below her pussy. I returned my left hand to between her legs, my right hand was around her shoulders. The slit skirt was open and the couple next to Rita looked over and watched as I fingered her. Drunk, they didn't complain.

Rita went on thinking about my "wild" question, while I went on with the clitoral massage. After a few moments she whispered "there have been a few times at parties when I've taken my shirt off; a few times when I've gone skinny dipping. That wasn't that wild, though."

Then Rita thought for another minute, and spoke. "Ok…the wildest? I did go home with a guy once, we were drunk, too drunk to drive, and his friend drove us to his apartment. At first I didn't realize it when the friend went into the apartment with us. We sat on the couch. The guy I thought I went home with started kissing me and taking my clothes off in the living room. He had his tongue deep in my mouth, my eyes were closed, and he was taking my panties off. When I opened my eyes I saw his friend, the driver, had already undressed. The guy I was kissing has his pants down. He lowered my face to his cock, which, drunk, I was happy to suck. He had a good sized, circumcised penis and it filled my mouth. I looked up and the driver was on his knees in front of us. I felt his fingers going up my legs. I spread for him and he began licking my pussy. This went on for a while – I was so drunk. Then we moved to the floor. I rotated to suck the driver's cock, getting up on my knees and leaning forward so that the first guy could fuck me doggie style. The guys switched positions a couple of times and I fucked and sucked each of them until I was sure that they would remember me for a long time. I realize now that I was set up, and I wondered how many other gals they had double teamed. Looking back, Elliot, that's probably the wildest thing."

With that invitation, we returned to the office suite. The other lawyers and staff had already left. Rita and I kissed, deep tongue entwined kisses, realizing that we had each wanted each other for years. I began undressing her. First I removed her skirt and then her jacket. She stood up while I stripped her, like she stood at attention. Next I unbuttoned her blouse. Her breasts, should she ever fill a bra, were 34A. After removing her sheer panty hose, I slipped her black heels back on her feet. She sat back on the couch, nude, with her long hair reaching across her breasts and down to her crotch. I opened her legs. I knelt and started sucking her pussy. She was sweet and not so creamy, she hadn't been fucked in several days, I reasoned. With her in such a position, I unfastened my suit pants and slipped my underwear down. Pulling her forward, I rose up and thrust my cock into her pussy. Rita wrapped her legs around me, I pushed up my shoulders and fucked her furiously. We each went crazy. I moved her to the floor. We did a sixty-nine, for what seemed like forever. We switched around again, we fucked on the floor, and I sucked and fucked her sweet pussy every way I could think of. She knelt in front of me and sucked my penis while I ran my hands though her hair. I felt my balls tighten, and I felt myself shooting semen into her mouth. After I came, I sat back. Then I had her parade around the office. It was dark out and the lights were on. She modeled for me, in front of the windows, nude in her black heels, swaying her long hair back and forth. Anyone outside, from the street or from another building, could have seen her nude, and probably did. She loved it, and I did too.

Rita was a great lover and she gave fantastic head. When I revived, we began to go at it again. After about an hour of torrid sex, I was sitting back on the couch while she mouthed my penis. She deep throated me, she licked my shaft, and she knew exactly where and how to lick.

"Rita," I remember asking her while she was doing me, "where did you learn to suck cock so well?" She held my hard cock in her hand and replied "during my first marriage. I had an affair with a guy at the bank where I worked in Newark. His family owned the bank. He taught me. We used to do it in his office, while the other girls had to work the teller lines. My husband was so stupid, he never knew. He used to watch TV while I was fucking my boss in the driveway." Hell, I didn't even know she had been married.

I told Rita to get up on the office chair backwards. Then I told her to stick her butt back and I gave her a few smacks on her fanny.

"It's ok, El. You can fuck my ass if you want to."

But I didn't. I finished off in her, my second orgasm, doing her doggie style with her kneeling on my office chair. Sex with Rita was nothing short of fantastic. But at that time Rita was living with some guy, and our sex was a no strings, cheating encounter. It didn't ruin our friendship, nothing further for years physically happened between us. We remained close friends, though not lovers. Now, she was pitching in at my office, she had good computer skills, and I needed her help.

It was Rita that introduced me to Lynn. Lynn needed a divorce from her guitar player husband and I provided that service for her. Throughout that process, I never made a pass at Lynn. Wanted to. I can still picture meeting her, when Rita first brought her in. From my 9th floor office, I had been glancing out my window, and I saw Rita walking up High Street from the City Center garage. Lynn walked by her side, they each were dressed for the occasion. I smiled at the thought, as I watched them approach, that these two fine women were coming to see me. Moments later, I heard the elevator ring. The office receptionist Kathy buzzed me. I told Kathy to direct them down the hall to my corner office. Rita introduced me to Lynn and, while I was trying to be polite, I saw that Lynn had a magnetism that caused me to pay close attention to her every move.

Lynn was 5'5, she also wore her blond hair long and straight. In her white heels she was 5'8. She had a square face, a woman of English descent that had a Princess Di look, and class, about her. I gazed at her thin frame that highlighted her shapely boobs and teardrop fanny. Her childless breasts sat high and firm and giggled as she walked across my office. She had on a short purple skirt with a matching jacket, with a collarless silk tee underneath. A born flirt who wanted attention, she casually let her jacket open, and I caught the outline of her braless breasts and nipples. Silk on skin. The two women sat themselves in my oversized stuffed office chairs, while I sat behind my desk. I watched Lynn as she repeatedly crossed and uncrossed her legs, allowing her skirt to ride up. She was wearing panty hose, the kind I hate that have the built in white triangle, but she allowed me to take several glimpses up that short purple skirt – all the way up. Lynn was discrete about flashing me, but she was also very competitive with Rita for my attention, and she was trying to be professional. She was a licensed insurance agent and worked government policies for an international concern. After that divorce, it would be two years before I saw her again.

Rita and Lynn were old friends. They drank together, they partied together. They met through the local rock and roll scene; Lynn's brother was a very well known guitar player who toured with a major star. Rita told me about their escapades, about the wild times they shared. When Lynn and I began our sexual involvement, Rita would tag along when she could. At the time, I failed to realize the competitive, jealous situation between these two women. Not that I was worth their attention, it could have been, and maybe had been before, any guy. But for me, it was fun. Sometimes Rita would bring her Cincinnati boyfriend, sometimes not. The three, or sometimes four of us would flirt, flash and feel each other's bodies. We basked in public displays of affection.

That night after work, we drank bottles of wine and munched on happy hour food at Christopher's, above the Riffe tower. Lynn looked delicious in a long flowing black dress that buttoned, top to bottom, down the front. She wore no underwear – at that time she never wore any underwear - and she wore black heels. Rita had on tight blue jeans, heels, and a tight sweater. Whenever Lynn rose to go through the food line, she would undo another button, testing the limits on how much she could flash. She unbuttoned down to just a few, around her waste. The dress would sway and fall away from her long legs, and as she bent down at the buffet line, the dress would open exposing her perfect 36C breasts. Guys and gals would stroll by our table and find Rita with her hand cupping Lynn's breasts while I took turns kissing each one's neck and running my fingers through all that hair.

We left Christopher's after it became clear that Lynn was getting drunk. It was a twenty minute drive to the house Lynn shared with another couple, Jim and Rochelle, who rented her a bedroom. The three of us arrived and strolled though the door. Inside, Lynn found more Chardonnay, and she also found a short note that her housemates had left for the evening. Rita and I led Lynn to her small bedroom that was next to the larger bedroom of the other couple who owned the house. We were a little tense, didn't want the owners to walk in on us, so we closed the door. Rita sat on the edge of the bed while Lynn lay between us. We sipped wine and rested for a few minutes. Lynn's eyes were closed and she acted as if she was dreaming. I reached and unbuttoned the remaining buttons on Lynn's dress. Lynn sat up and I dropped the dress off her shoulders. She was now nude for us, except for her heels, and after a little kissing and touching she spread her legs wide.

"Very, very nice" Rita said as she admired Lynn's freshly shaven pussy. "Very nice indeed." Rita focused on Lynn's crotch, clearly mesmerized by what was happening. I undressed myself and neatly folded my suit over a chair. Then I turned and showed my nude body to Rita, I made sure that Rita looked at my cock. I stepped forward so that my cock was just inches from Rita's face and I pressed my penis on Rita's lips. At 6'1, 190 pounds, I keep in shape and admit that I like flashing myself. Next I climbed onto the bed, kneeling, and I ran my hands around Lynn's pussy, spreading her open for Rita's delight. A year before, Rita had admitted to me that she was bi, she admitted that she had been bedded by another divorce client, Michelle.

Rita crawled forward, drawn to Lynn's pussy. She placed her tongue on Lynn's clit, then drew Lynn's pussy into her mouth. I watched as Rita pushed her fingers into Lynn's vagina, as she sucked and chewed on Lynn's clit, all the while mumbling through her slurps "I shouldn't be doing this, I shouldn't be doing this." Myself, I leaned forward and kissed Lynn on her lips, I stuck my tongue in her mouth and she sucked it, gently at first and then harder. I pulled my head back, put an extra pillow behind Lynn, put my cock in her face and moved her mouth onto my erect penis. There on Lynn's bed, I watched as Rita buried herself in Lynn's pussy, and I heard Lynn moaning with pleasure as she was being sucked, and as she sucked my shaft. Lynn was the center of attention and, as I know now, in control.

As I watched, I thought to myself "This seems strange. I'm nude, Lynn's nude. But Rita still has her clothes on."

Even as far as we'd already gone, I knew that Rita would be slow to strip for us. While Rita had a very pretty face, she was not a flasher. She had small boobs, and shied away from stripping. But I thought "what the hell." I pulled my penis out of Lynn's mouth and walked behind Rita. Placing my hands around her waste, I undid her tight blue jeans. I pulled her jeans and her panties down below her knees and then I pulled the pair over her left foot. She struggled a bit, and lifted her mouth up from Lynn's pussy as if waking from a dream. I then pushed her tight sweater up to her shoulders. Rita looked at me, then stood up and covered her tits and pussy with her hands.

"I am sorry guys", Rita said. "I shouldn't have done that. As much as I liked tasting you Lynn, I should have kept control."

Lynn rose from the bed, nude and still in heels, and spoke.

"It's ok Rita. Don't be embarrassed. Elliot and I have been thinking about this for some time. Why else would we bring you here with us? For Christ's sake, you've bragged for years about the time you fucked him."

Lynn then gently sat Rita on the bed, and pulled her sweater over her head. Next came the other leg of her jeans and panties. Lynn stood over Rita and studied her full frontal nudity. I did too. These were two beautiful women, and I had been, for the past few months, in love with Lynn. "Let's take a break" Lynn said. "We can go into the family room and drink more wine. We'll relax a little."

"What if your housemates come home?" asked Rita.

"I don't care" Lynn replied, "It would be fun if they did! I've been nude with Rochelle, backstage at theater, and I'm sure Jim would enjoy the show."

"But I care" said Rita. "I don't even know them. I can't be wandering around their house nude!"

Lynn then handed Rita a bathrobe, my long green Chinese silk bathrobe that my father had purchased in Hong Kong. He had given it to me, and I had left it at Lynn's. "You can put this on," Lynn said to Rita, "but leave it open. If someone shows up, I'll let you know if you need to close it."

Myself, I was concerned too. I pulled on a pair of old jeans that I kept in Lynn's closet. Lynn walked us through the house, nude and in heels. Rita had not been there before, and Lynn showed her every room. She took us into the master bedroom of Jim and Rochelle's. To our surprise, she pulled open their clothes drawers. Rochelle had quite a bit of erotic underwear and Lynn slipped a see through top on. It looked good on her but she took it off. Then she pulled out black lace panties, rubbed them on her crotch, and put them back in the drawer. We walked back to the kitchen.

Lynn poured Rita and me more wine, put a soft CD on, and she put cheese out for us to nibble on. Rita and I went into the family room and sat down on the couch. As Lynn suggested, Rita left the robe open and I was admiring her small firm perky tits. I put my arm around her and kissed her, and I rubbed her breasts and her pussy. She had a nice crotch, with trim pubic hair. I remembered the time we had sex, and I wanted Rita's mouth on my penis as Lynn watched. But Rita was still intimidated by Lynn's near perfect tits and ass, and by her willingness to flash it.

Lynn then came in with the wine and stood naked in front of us, posing. She handed us each a glass and sipped some herself, standing and showing off. I played along with her, knowing that she liked being told what to do. It kept her the center of attention.

"Turn around." I said. "Now turn back again."

Rita and I watched as Lynn rotated before us.

"Get on your knees and spread your legs."

Lynn quickly knelt.

"Now finger yourself for us. Use two fingers, now three."

We enjoyed watching as Lynn put on her show.

"Lean back and grip your ankles. That's good."

"Now squat, baseball catcher style, and open your legs." Lynn stood back up on her heels, then squatted, and spread her knees wide. She had made every move that I requested.

"What do you think, Rita? Do you like Lynn's body?"

"Yes I do," replied Rita. " I have seen her nude before, but never shaved."

"Really" I said, "when have you seen her nude?"

"Well Ell, maybe there are things you don't know about Lynn. We've done a lot of wild things over the years".

"Ok, just tell me when you've seen her nude" I asked. "Ok?"

Lynn then gave Rita a hard stare, but Rita kept talking.

"There have been a few times," Rita said. "Like late last summer. She visited us - me and my boyfriend Ron - in Cincinnati. There was a party and the hosts, a nice good looking couple who are our friends, had a hot tub. It was a hot tub party. We were invited and we took Lynn along. It was casual, I wore tight cutoffs over a bikini, Ron wore shorts, and Lynn wore a light yellow halter dress with strapped white heels. There were about twenty-five people at the party, maybe more, mostly attractive couples. Guests drifted from the kitchen out onto the deck, where Ron and I were talking to a group of friends. The tub was outside and the air a little cool, but the water was warm. A few couples milled around the hot tub already in bathing suits. Our hosts were sitting on the edge of the hot tub, mixing and drinking Vodka Martinis, while another couple was immersed in the warm water. They all had bathing suits on, though some of the gals were wearing those tiny little bikinis and were showing off."

"We hadn't seen Lynn in a while, and then she came outside. She asked the host for a Vodka Martini, and he said "sure." He reached and grabbed a glass, handed it to her, and filled it from a pitcher. Lynn then asked if there was room for her in the hot tub, and again he agreed. She passed the glass back and, as the host took her Vodka Martini from her hand, Lynn undid her halter dress – she had no underwear on - and lowered it down over her heels. She put the dress on the railing, took the drink back from the host, and then causally unfastened each of her strapped heels with one hand while balancing the Martini with the other. Lynn was then standing completely nude, in front of the host, his wife and the other couples as she placed the Martini glass down on the deck near the tub."

"Lynn climbed to the tub as slowly as possible. First she sat on the edge with only her ankles in the water. Her legs were open enough for the couple in the water to have a clear view of her pussy. She arched her back to show off her hard nipples and perfect tits. Lynn sat for several minutes in the cool night air, talking to the other couples and slowly sipping the Martini. Then she entered the warm water to mid thigh level, standing with her pussy framed by the water level of the tub, sinking slowly and sighing every inch of the way. My boyfriend and I watched, as did everyone else. We worried that we might be asked to leave. But the hosts didn't mind a bit. After a few minutes, another couple took off their suits in the water, and then another, smacking their wet suits on the deck. A couple of gals, in fun, took their bikini tops off.

12