M Chan Ch. 08

Story Info
Using an electric butt plug & nipple clamps to make her cum.
3.7k words
4.4
11.1k
8

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/04/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 8—Moved back!

This is the continuing story of my sexual adventures with an older Japanese ballerina. I would recommend that you start from the beginning of how I meet M Chan in Chapter 1 and how she's opened my life up to some of the craziest, wildest, and best sex I have ever had.

*****

I recently returned to live in Japan again after working and living in Canada for three years. Jobs were disappearing and Canada's economy was heading towards hard times. So when I got a message from a friend of mine about this city in the southern part of Nagano prefecture looking to hire a foreigner to teach in the public school system, I called my wife and asked her what she thought. To say that she was excited and happy was an understatement. I completed the application process, received the job, packed up and moved back to Japan.

Like I mentioned, this new city is located is the southern part of the prefecture, about two hours south of where my family and M Chan live. The Board of Education rented me a very nice two story townhouse in a quiet area of town. My wife and I set the new place up with everything I'd need to live during the weekdays and then I'd return to our city every Friday after school is finished and stay until either late Sunday night or early Monday morning.

I emailed M Chan as soon as I knew I was coming back to Japan and told her what my plans were for the future. She was so excited at the prospect of being able to get together again for our weekly fuck sessions and also the idea of having another place to visit and fuck. M Chan currently goes to Tokyo one weekend a month to visit and fuck a couple of boy toys that she knows down there. Also, this city is very close to the port city of Nagoya, in Aichi Prefecture, which M Chan told me has lots of sexy places to go, like swingers clubs and sex party clubs and that she is very eager to try.

In our emails talking about my coming back to Japan, M was wondering if I was going to get a chance to visit any Canadian sex shops to buy any new toys before I moved back to Japan. I informed her that I was going to be stopping in Cambridge, Ontario for a few days and that there is a great chain of sex shops there. She emailed me her list of toys, which I happily picked up knowing that I was going to be using most of them when I got back to our fucking sessions.

I got back to Japan in mid-December and wasn't scheduled to move and start the new job until January. My wife and kids were still in school all day until the end of the month so this gave me about two weeks of free time during the days. I emailed M Chan about when she wanted to meet for our first new fucking sessions to which she emailed back right away that she would like to have me at her Fuck Palace the next day for a morning fuck.

I got up after everyone had left the house for their day at school. I jumped in the shower and got myself ready for my meeting later in the morning with M Chan. I packed up a sex bag with lots of the new toys and some other things that I picked up in Canada.

When I got to M's sex palace she was in her studio practicing her ballet in the nude. She dances in the nude often because it makes her feel free and sexy. I just took a few minutes and watched her beautiful tight body move around the room, and the sweat run down over her hard pointy nipples and between her tight sexy ass cheeks. Watching her dance started to make my cock stir and grown, so I started to slip out of my pants and underwear.

When M finished her routine, she turned around and marched straight over to me, dropped to her knees, and swallowed my hardening cock into her mouth and down her throat without so much as a hello. I wasn't disappointed with no verbal greeting because this welcome back blowjob was turning my legs weak. M was great at giving blowjobs, she likes to deep throat, but her blowjob technique was amazing.

M would start at the hole in the top of my cock, licking it, and then around the head, and moving slowly to lick down one side, then up the other side back to the top. Then she would take the head back into her hot wet mouth, without using her hands, slowly sucking my cock into her mouth and throat while using her hands on my ass to put me in and out. After she bottomed out on my cock, she would so very slowly work her way back up to the head of my cock, before diving back down quickly to the base again, sometimes trying to lick my balls at the same time. I really loved how she would drive up and down very quickly making my cock shine with her saliva, and leave so much that it would roll down over my tightening balls and run between my legs.

On this day, M Chan was using this method to drive me closer and closer to shooting a huge load of my hot sticky cum into her waiting throat. It made my legs so weak that I had to lie down on the floor on my back. My changing positions didn't interfere with M Chan working on my super hard cock in the least.

"God, M Chan, you are so fucking good at sucking cock." I moaned with my eyes closed. "Baby, if you keep sucking me like this, you're going to make me shot my cum into your mouth!"

"Yes, yes, give it to me!" M moaned as she released my cock from her mouth to lick the head.

M sucked my cock back into her hot, wet mouth, and really went to work to get at my cum. The next thing I felt was her moving her hand around to cup my wet balls. Then, she starting sliding her small hand between my legs towards my asshole so I spread my legs and lift them up towards my chest to give her better access. She started to slowly move her finger around my anus as she sucked up and down my super hard cock. Then I felt her working her index finger into my ass until it was all the way in to her knuckle, then she started to put her finger back out all the while she kept up a steady pace on sucking my cock.

"M Chan, please. I am getting close. Don't make me cum yet. It's too fast!" I groaned has I felt my cum building up to shot.

What made me lose control was when M Chan swallowed my cock all the way into the back of her throat, and then used her finger in my ass to massage my prostate gland just inside the entrance to my asshole. She was using her finger like I do when I work on her G-spot and it was making me lose control of my body.

My first shot of cum went into M's tight throat, and my second shot of hot sticky cum was into her open mouth as she back off my pulsing cock. My next cum shots were all over the place because my cock had come out of M's mouth, one shot hit her on the chin, another couple of shots went all over my stomach and chest. I had never cum this hard or much in my life and I almost passed out from the overwhelming feelings.

"So good, I love your cum so much. It's salty and cheesy at the same time." M Chan gasped as she was licking the cum off her chin by pushing it into her mouth with her finger, and then she started cleaning up all the cum that covered my stomach and chest. I just lay there on my back panting trying to catch my breath and get my strength back.

"Welcome back, my sexy hot stud. I've missed you so much. I'll been dreaming about sucking you off like this since I got your email." M Chan babbled like she had been drinking. She sounded so sexy and hot. I just couldn't say anything, I was wiped out.

She finally lay down on my chest and started to kiss my mouth and neck. "Why don't you go into the change room and rest while I jump in the shower and get cleaned up." M said as she climbed up over my chest and head giving me a great view of her pussy and how wet she was. She went off to her office and shower, letting me stare at her sexy tight ass.

I managed to get up, grab my pants, underwear, and my sex bag and go into her studios change room. M Chan had spread her sex blankets on the floor with some pillows. I dropped my things and lay down for a quick rest.

Before I knew it, M Chan was back smelling great and looking so sexy standing over me, wet from her shower. "I don't think I'm going to get your cock hard enough to fuck me very quickly." M Chan said sadly.

"Don't worry, I have that covered." I told her. "Why don't you sit on my face and let me lick that beautiful pussy of yours for a little while. I've missed how you taste." I instructed her.

The look in her eyes told me that she was very happy with this idea.

"First I want to slip on something sexy." M purred as she quickly left the room only to return after a couple of minutes wearing a pair of light blue fishnet stocking pantyhose. The ones that look like garters and stockings, but are actually pantyhose, with the front, back, and sides missing.

She scrambled onto my chest and sat down with her pussy only inches from my mouth.

"How's this?" M asked.

I replied by grabbing her small ass in my hands and pulling her onto my waiting mouth and tongue. I drove my tongue into her tasty, wet pussy and started to fuck her tight hole with it. M Chan started to grind her pussy onto my tongue and mouth, then she slid herself up a little to get my tongue on her asshole.

"That's it Jkun. Stick that tongue in my ass! Fuck my ass." M Chan started to moan and move her ass up, down, and in small circles.

"M Chan, sit up straighter and lift up a little." I instructed her. This gave me more room and better access to M's clit, pussy, and asshole. I sucked M's clit into my mouth and really started to lick and suck on it and at the same time I got two fingers into her pussy and another into her tight ass, then I started to fuck her and suck her, driving her closer and closer to her first orgasm.

"Ohhhhh! Good so good. I'm close Jkun." M groaned.

The juice from her pussy and ass were flowing all over my fingers and down my hand. I had to put my free hand on her lower back and push her body forward in order to keep her clit in my mouth.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! I'm cumming. I'm going to fucking squirt all over you my sexy stud!" M Chan shouted as the juices started to dribble out at first, but as I pulled my fingers out of her, M Chan let go a fire hydrant of juice.

"Ahhh! Ummmmmm! Oh GOD!" She groaned.

It was unbelievable how much juice was coming out of M's pussy. She was squirting all over my neck, chest, stomach, and even shooting down over my cock. It looked like water squeezing out of a garden hose. Her legs were shaking so much that it looked like she was getting shocked or something.

She lost all her strength and fell forward over my head, still squirting juice. I got her juices on my face and even on the top of my shaved head. It was so warm and powerful like standing under a shower head.

I rolled over onto my stomach and made my way to M's ass which was sticky up in the air a little. I spread her tight ass cheeks and softly starting tonguing her tight brown asshole, first licking it in circles until I felt her responding. The first indications that she was getting turned on again was that her ass began to push back against me trying to force my tongue in her ass, then her soft low moans started.

As I slowly pushed my tongue into her ass I slide two of my fingers back into her tight wet pussy. I worked on M Chan gently to work her back up for what was coming next. When I got her ass loose and wet I reached into my sex bag with my free hand and found the first toy that I wanted. I pulled out a medium size stainless steel butt plug that has wires coming out the back to hook up to a small battery pack and gives mild electric shocks when turned on. I made sure it was turned off as I slowly slipped it into her tight ass. I gently got M Chan into a position on her hands and knees. Next I got a set of nipple clamps out of the bag and hooked them to the same battery pack as the butt plug then slide my hand under M and got them on her hard pointy nipples. I then slipped the battery pack and extra wires into the back of her pantyhose's waistband.

I kept playing with M's pussy trying to keep her distracted from what I had planned next. I knew M was getting turned on again because her eyes were closed and she was moaning louder and pushing her ass and pussy back at me harder and harder. I took M's left hand and had her start rubbing her tiny clit and her right hand getting her put a couple of fingers into her pussy. This freed me up to get my cock ready.

I moved around so that I could shove my soft cock into M Chan's mouth by first rubbing the tip of it on her lips.

"Just what I need." M Chan purred as she open her mouth and swallowed all of my cock. She started sucking on me and licking my cock and balls. I took her head in my hands and slowly started to fuck my hardened cock in and out of her beautiful wet mouth. M continued to suck and lick on me, all the while moaning around my cock, which felt like a gentle vibrator.

"M Chan, are you ready for some fun?" I asked while messaging her strong back and shoulders.

"Yes, please. I really want you to make me cum good." M moaned as my hard wet cock slipped out of her mouth. "What do you have in mind?"

"Something new, that I think you are going to enjoy." I told her as I got a black blindfold out of the sex bag.

After I got her ready I grabbed a black ribbed condom out of the bag, opening it and getting it on my now rock hard cock. I then got into the doggie position and started to rub my cock head up and down M's wet opening after pulling her fingers out and putting them on my tightening balls. I made sure the battery pack was secure and that it was turned off, checking that the settings were at medium power.

As I felt M Chan pushing back against my hard cock I drove into her hard, balls deep, at the same time I switched on the power to the butt plug and nipple clamps sending electric vibrations through her body.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh... What are you doing to me?" M Chan screamed as her ass legs pushed up into a bent over position as her body tightened up because of the electric shock passing through her. My hands were grabbing her hips so I was able to hang on and move my body with hers.

"Enjoy it, this is going to make us cum so hard, you'll see." I groaned as I slammed my cock in and out or her twitching pussy as hard and fast as I could go. I could feel the light pulses in her body on my cock.

"Ahhh... Jkun, this is too intense. Umm... but it does feel sooo good. My nipples are so hard and my ass is sooo tight. I can feel everything, your cock, my nipples, my ass all at the same time. Ummmmm...God, this is sooo good." M Chan was crying out as she started to fuck back hard onto my cock.

I got M to stand up and pass her arms back behind so we could grab each other's forearms, this way she was able to lean forward and the nipple clamps were swinging back and forth, as we fucked which increased the pleasure going into her nipples, and at the same time my cock way burying itself deeper into her hot wet twitching pussy as we quickly built to our orgasms.

"FUCK MY WET PUSSY...UMMMMM...MAKE THIS SLUT CUM ALL OVER YOUR BIG HARD COCK." M Chan was screaming so loudly that I worried that the neighbors or people waiting for the train at the station next door had to be hearing us for sure.

"FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME...MAKE ME CUM! AHHHHHHHHHHH..." M was really screaming and fucking back at me so hard that I was worried that I was going to fall back on my ass.

I knew that she was cumming because of the juices flowing around my cock and balls, and the wet smacking noises coming from our bodies as we slammed together.

"Sooooo goooood! ... FUCK ME HARDER!... Oh, Jkun, this is so intense... I'm cumming so much." she kept moaning.

I was getting so close myself and new it was time to take it to the next level. I let go of her left arm and reached to the battery pack and flipped it to full power.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh... FUCKKKKKK!...SHIT...SHIT...SHITTTTT" M screamed as the strength left her legs.

We dropped to our knees together and then to the floor with me on top of M. I kept fucking M's sloppy wet pussy so hard trying to shot my hot cum into her.

"I'm cummmming! Cum with me Jkun...FUCK ME HARD... GIVE ME YOUR HOT CUM." M groaned as she kept fucking her ass off the floor back into my groin. "FILL MY PUSSY MY SEXY STUD."

Having M Chan pinned below me with her pussy convulsing from the electric current going through us, I started to drive into her so hard that we were actually moving across the floor. M was screaming and cumming so much that there was a trail of cum and juices behind us.

"GIVE ME YOUR CUM...GIVE ME YOUR CUM... I NEED YOUR CUM!" M was screaming. "I'm cumming so hard..."

Hearing her scream and us both fucking each other so hard was driving me over the edge.

"Here it comes you fucking slut. I'm going to cum all over you." I groaned.

I pulled my wet cock out of her tight pussy and jumped up over her back, ripped the condom off, and started shooting cum in her hair on the back of her head. My next shots of hot sticky cum landed on M Chan's cheek as I grabbed her hair and turned her face to the left. My cum was close enough to her mouth that some started to drop into her open mouth.

I rolled off of M Chan to the left landing on my side. Looking at M Chan with her eyes closed and still moaning and groaning and her body still cumming from our intense fuck session.

I slowly got up and reached behind M Chan for the battery pack in her waistband, lowering the power setting before turning it off. I next gentle pulled the butt plug out of her ass and then the nipple clamps off her tits.

I just dropped everything into my bag no worrying about cleaning anything, I could do that later.

"M Chan, baby, are you okay?" I whispered in her ear.

"That was sooo good! I just need to rest. Let me stay here for a few minutes." M Chan weakly said back to me.

"I got to get going. Are you sure you're okay?" I asked again.

"Jkun, that was the wildest fuck I have had in such a long time. Thank you so much." M Chan said as she opened her eyes and looked at me. "Cover me up with a blanket and I'll take a little nap."

"You sure?" I asked.

"I'm sure. I'll call you after I get my body recovered from this." M smiled up at me as I covered her with the blanket.

"Okay. I'm glad you had fun and that we are back to fucking regular again. I've miss you so much, baby." I told her as I kissed her gently on her cum covered lips.

"Me, too. Thank you for today." M told me.

"Call me when you get up." I said as I got dressed and ready to leave but I think she may have fallen asleep because she didn't reply.

I unlocked the studio door and let myself out, relocking the door with the secret key hidden outside. When I got to my car door I noticed three high school girls sitting and waiting at the train station close by. They were giggling, pointing, and looking my way. I smiled and waved to them which seemed to make them happy. Then it dawned on me that they may have heard M Chan screaming while we were fucking, and that I might have just reinforced the stereotype of foreign men being better lovers with bigger cocks (Don't know if that's true). Maybe I got them thinking about wanting to get fucked by some foreign guy in their future.