Madeline's Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lean against the wall at an angle, with your hands out. That's right." Madeline adopts a position she has seen when cops want to render a suspect immobile when being searched. Tom threads the laces into the eyes and starts pulling it tight. The initial touch is sensuous to Madeline but feels more and more malevolent as Tom starts to tighten the laces.

Images of Victorian ladies dance through Madeline's mind, but she does not flinch. As the bra tightens she has the sensation that her breasts are being pushed to the front pointed part by the padded ring built into the cups. The compression gets more and more intense to the point of pain.

"Stop. Stop. That hurts."

"OK. OK. But you'll have relief in a moment"

Madeline thought Tom was going to release it as he ties the laces off.

"Now for the gloves. Give me your arms."

Madeline straightens up, turns and presents her arms. Both Bill and Tom are there to push one glove on each sleeve. The softness of the leather going up both arms is sensuous and erotic for Madeline. Suddenly Madeline knows what has happened. Each glove ends like a sock. Her fingers and thumb are free to move inside but there is no opening or way to grip anything.

The gloves are secured by buckles at the wrist, below the elbow and at the top of the arm. Madeline finds herself helpless. Then she notices a series of rings sown into the gloves. Bill comes around the front of Madeline who was about to say something, anything, if the words would form in the cauldron of terror and erotic submission that churned in her mind.

As the words begin to surface, and as she looks him in the eyes she feels a tug at her breasts and a tearing noise as a small patch of leather covering the nipple attached by Velcro is removed. Madeline feels the pressure come off the breast at the same time her nipple pops out through hole in the centre.

The words die stillborn and are replaced by tears. The annular padded rings act to push the nipple out to what seems like an impossible length to Madeline, and as if it was being extruded. The other breast receives the same treatment.

"Now you are almost ready for the next stage" Bill says solemnly.

In all the confusion churning in Madeline's mind, she hears a new voice from the rear of the store.

"Hope I'm not too late?"

Madeline's terror rises to a new level as she tries to bring some semblance of control to her shattered thoughts and jumbled emotions.

She thinks to herself, "Oh, not another." Another voice deep inside her being whispers, "So Babe, you wanted an adventure. Now you've got a real doozey!" Somehow this reminder of her own objectives relaxes and calms Madeline once more.

The roller coaster of erotic play and terror once more switches to the objective of getting pleasure out of the situation rather than fight it. Madeline recognizes the hopelessness of the situation she finds herself and asserts her ability to once more gain some degree of control.

"Wow, you guys sure know how to spring a surprise party!"

Madeline blurted out with as much humor and conviction as she could muster.

That unknown moment of reaction, for which Bill and Tom could never anticipate the outcome, was passed. On many occasions they had just let the unwitting and shaken 'customer' leave. They bought the silence of the reluctant clients by citing their willing participation in the fun that had already passed and gave warning of photographs getting into the wrongs hands.

The always erred on the cautious, yet still found many new friends as a result of their activities.

They, of course, never let on to Madeline that many withdrew at this stage. Madeline, for a few seconds, thought some madness had gripped her when she was going through the trauma, for, before her was a man identical to Tom, who stood in clear view to her right.

Bill's voice, also from the right, introduced the new man.

"Tim, meet Madeline. Tim's Tom's identical brother and their other partner. Tim is our roving sales representative for their fetish wares."

Suddenly the deep concern affecting Madeline lifts. She almost feels elation at the explanation. She sees Tim is dressed identically to Tom, and wonders why that would be if he is a salesman. The similar muscular frame sends a shiver of pleasure through Madeline.

Bill knew they were past that moment when the customer wants out, but an after-reaction sometimes leads to the woman pleading to withdraw. Bill wants to forestall Madeline's defection not only because having a willing player in their games was always delicious, but also Bill recognizes he had already developed an affection for Madeline.

Bill approaches Madeline with arms out wide and moves in for a protective hug. For Madeline this gesture of acceptance and compassion is immediately tempered by the erotic reaction of the hug on her distended nipples poking thorough holes in the bra. Madeline finds the sensation to be a strange amalgam of pleasure and discomfort.

As Bill backs off slightly and plants a sensuous kiss on Madeline's lips she has no problem recognizing the dominant sensation of pleasure. Bill kisses very well. Bill's hands run up and down Madeline's spine, caressing and massaging. Bill then releases the bun that holds Madeline's long black hair. Madeline's heightened sensitivity registers the caressing fall of the hairs on her back.

Madeline then realizes that Bill's stroking motion have been supplemented by one more pair of hands on her back. The second pair work their way around to her nipples and a body presses to her back. The nipples respond by hardening and being very sensitive to the gentle rolling motion they are subject to. Bill continues to kiss Madeline and works his tongue over hers. Bill bites her lips with ardor but no pain. The hands move from her nipples and fuss along the sides of her body.

Madeline suddenly experiences a strange sensation as the weight on her feet lessens and the leather straps around her legs and crotch tighten. She suddenly realizes she is being lifted by a harness and finds herself supported.

She first thinks of herself as a window washer on a high building, but as she enters the moment Madeline is transported back to her carefree days as a girl on a swing under the sweeping maple tree at her grand parents. As Madeline's thoughts wander to the past, each gloved hand is then also trapped by hooks through the loops and tightened with her arms pulled outwards and above her head.

It is all done so slowly Madeline observes with some curiosity and wonder as the black ropes snake over pulleys as the twins pull down hand over hand. The harness supporting Madeline moves back and forth a little adding to the sensation of swinging.

With detached fascination Madeline observes Bill move back and her body rises even further such that the swing is at shoulder height. The twins move round to her legs and attach more black rope to the loops on the sides of her boots at ankle level. The ropes are threaded over pulleys to either side and the twins again start their gentle pressure.

Madeline at first resists the tension pulling her legs apart, but soon gives into it. The exposure of the wetness already generated between her legs feels cold and sends a pleasant shiver through her whole being. Not only are the legs are pulled apart they lift as well. Madeline now finds a mild giddy vertigo disorienting her.

The slow lifting of the legs tilts her backwards on the central harness so her head dips and gets lower and lower. As the surprise of the sensation wears off, Madeline once more is thrown back to her childhood play on the swing. How she loved to grab the supporting ropes and turn herself upside down.

Memories of her dear grandmother flood back to her as she recalls being scolded for showing her knickers whist upside down. A wry moment of humor distracts Madeline as she wonders what her grandmother would make of her at this moment.

Madeline feels her hair tugging at her scalp under its own weight. Perched at about sixty degrees to the vertical, legs akimbo, hands thrown wide, Madeline feels the weight of her vulnerability. But due to the cunning design of the harness she feels weightless at the same time.

A faint humming sound precedes the feel of a vibrator on her inner thighs above the boot tops. Two vibrators, held by one of the twins, one on each leg gently massage up and down never quite reaching her vulva. Madeline immediately feels her arousal rising with each circuit of the two synchronized vibrators. Before she knows what is happening to her she has an orgasm that shudders her whole body and the harness as well.

Madeline starts to relax and finds that she can feel warm breath on her vaginal area. A tongue starts to explore and open her labia. The tongue touches her stiffened clitoris and the past orgasm is history and a new journey to the next has begun. As her pleasure starts to increase from the tongue, some impulse causes Madeline to open her eyes. She faces the strangest sight.

A large erect penis is only inches away from her downward facing head. Looking up she sees it belongs to the other twin. She can see the small droplet of pre-cum glistening at its tip as it catches the light. The tip moves closer to her mouth and almost reflexively Madeline opens her lips and puts out her tongue to catch the nectar. Her lips then close around the cock as it slowly enters her mouth. It feels every ridge of the rolled down foreskin.

She feels a further orgasm rising in her cunt. At that same moment, a tongue is thrust into her and the penis in her mouth starts a fucking motion. It is unclear to Madeline at what point of her second orgasm that her mouth became host to a throbbing, ejaculating penis. The jism overflows down her cheeks as she automatically tries to swallow the warm soft fluid.

In the aftermath of the orgasm the need for sleep is kept at bay by an increasing intrusive touching and then stroking, then rolling and finally pinching of her nipples. The pain awakes Madeline and also once more sends signals to her crotch area to also be alert for further action.

Madeline cries out with some pain, only to be hushed by Bill in a calming voice. Her nipples hardened by the attention and sticking out unnaturally from the bra have never been so alive in Madeline's experience. Cocking her head up, she next observes, with fascination, as Bill wraps a thin strip of leather around the distended nipple binding it out almost to an unnatural length. Bill repeats the operation on the other nipple. The binding has a stimulating affect contrary to Madeline's expectation. She thought the binding would numb the sensation.

As Bill withdrew, Madeline became aware of one of the twins approaching her again. This time she notices a small tattoo just above the pubic hairs, and realizes she had the other twin before her.

After a few moments of using both hands to squeeze the nipple, Madeline found her mouth being nudged by this twin's penis. Taking it into her mouth Madeline starts a to work the cock with her tongue. She is much further from an orgasm than she had been when servicing the first cock. As she begins her first sucking motion, she realizes that it already wet and had also recently come.

Madeline is still lucid enough to wonder whether he jacked off on the floor whilst sucking her off. In this moment a new tongue enters her cunt. it is less artful than before and more direct. A finger enters her anus and the mouth does its work. Then two fingers stretch her sphincter. Madeline feels discomfort but no pain, and thinks he must be using a lubricant. The fingers suddenly withdraw to be replaced by a firm rubbery object that slips in easily and then starts to vibrate.

The mouth fucking, the vibrating anal dildo and the probing tongue and mouth take Madeline once more on a slow climb up to the crest of a body shaking orgasm that has her wrenching on her restraints and as soon as her mouth is clear, screaming with the ongoing waves of pleasure wracking her whole being.

Bill manages to bring Madeline down from the heights with gentle caresses and the slow release of the restraints. Bill uses a warm damp cloth smelling of lavender to wipe Madeline's vulva and her face. As soon as Madeline is upright he produces a small cup of warm herbal tea to wash down and away the juices.

Madeline's hands are liberated and the ropes detached from the harness. Unsteady on her feet for a few minutes Madeline sits on a hard stool that miraculously appears. Both the twins are nowhere to be seen. The harness is unlaced and slipped from Madeline's body. A warm blanket is placed over her shoulders.

"Let me drive you home. Here's your skirt and blouse." Bill helps Madeline to put them on.

"Yes. A ride home would be appreciated." Madeline does not know the time. It is dark and there is very little traffic. The she spots a clock on the dash. 2:30. Late. Where did the time go? Did I sleep?

"Are you free Friday night?' Bill's voice rises from the dark interior of the car.

"I'm not sure. why?"

"We'd love to see you again on Friday night. Can you stay out all night? We have a few more friends over on Fridays. All very gentle. No pain. Always fun."

"I don't think so. But I'll think about it. What time? Six o'clock?"

"No, nearer nine. There is bell push high on the right of the door, ring it three times."

They arrived at the house and Madeline lent over and gave Bill a small kiss on the lips.

"Good night. Hope you enjoyed yourself."

"Strange to say, I did. Weird, but enjoyable. First time I've cum that many times in such a short time. You run a fun outfit." The joke felt flat on the mild night air as Madeline walked to her front door.

**********

It is not until Madeline steps into the hot bath she has drawn, that she becomes aware of the nipple bindings, so preoccupied had she been with rerunning the whole evening through her mind. The resurgence of her erotic state as she replayed the memory of her mind blowing orgasms only increases at the awareness of her nipples.

Madeline touched each one and realizes they are still very sensitive. A hair trigger to pleasure at each touch. Settling down into the water Madeline tries to recall if leather shrinks of relaxes in water.

As the hot water hits the breasts and the nipples in particular, a breathtaking wave of pleasure once more engulfs Madeline. But this is not orgasmistic but swells to fill her whole body as it relaxes into the hot water. Madeline unpicks the small knot with difficulty as she works to release the nipple from its distended state. As the thin leather strip unwinds and the flood of blood rushes in a new sensation akin to an orgasm hits Madeline. Her clitoris hardens and she feels a churning in her whole lower abdomen.

The knot on the second nipple, now thoroughly soaked is even more difficult to undo. The anticipation, the manipulation and then the release achieve what the first nipple fell short from. Madeline has the fifth and sweetest of all her orgasms of the evening. Not intense but pure and focused to the tiniest point of intense pleasure. Madeline washes herself in desultory way.

Waking to almost cold water, Madeline leaps out of the bath, sleep walks into the shower to warm up, and climbs into bed damp and happy. She does not recall even laying down onto the mattress.

**********

Madeline picks up the telephone just before the message machine clicks in. Before she has time to even say "hello", she hears her husband. It was just before 8am.

"I was beginning to wonder. You're normally on the phone in one ring at this time of the morning. Anyway, I have to be brief, I only have a few minutes before we have to get on the flight."

Before Madeline can answer.

"Can you meet me at the airport for 11am? OK?"

Madeline chirps, "Hon, your car's already at the airport. Long term parking, remember?"

Madeline could feel the anger rising.

"Oh my God, yes. Oh. Oh." Alfred was now stuttering. "Well I phoned to see you were all right. You sound OK to me. Well. Well. Good. Gotta go... see you in a while."

Madeline found herself listening to the dial tone. Madeline suddenly felt more deeply annoyed than during the call. She focuses that annoyance on her husband for the further adventure she would have to forego. She mused that maybe she get a rain check. She returns to bed with coffee and toast with Seville orange marmalade, with Mustafa purring to her side.

Madeline slowly reads the newspaper and settles into yawning self-indulgent relaxation. Slowly drifting in and out of sleep Madeline once more finds herself aroused by her adventure, as she now knew it. It does not take much self manipulation to bring her to a 'normal' climax, after which she falls into a deep sleep.

Madeline suddenly wakes and remembers her husband's imminent return and hurries to get a thick long flannel nightgown on and her old terry cloth robe. She had hardly completed her dressing when she hears the garage door open and the car rumble in.

"Hi, hon. They let us go earlier than I thought... How as your week?"

**********

The leaves were red on the trees in the yard. Memories of Madeline's adventure no longer occupied her every thought. Routine was re-established. They had fucked four times in the three months since his return.

Madeline was a bit restless but managed to put the sexual thoughts to one side. One evening as the local newscast was sorting though the traffic accidents and a couple of fires. There was the report of the drowning of a woman in the local reservoir. It appeared she had been fishing at night and must have fallen off the boat.

Madeline's ears pricked up when the special reporter for the station stated that she had learned from a source who did not want to be identified that the woman had been found with special black leather underwear under her jeans and sweater. Madeline shook it off as the news went on to other matters.

The following Wednesday, the local paper revealed that the police were now regarding the death as possibly suspicious. Inquiries were widening around the woman. Alfred learned about the investigation from his colleagues at work. He warned Madeline, when he got home, to be careful, here may be a killer on the loose.

Madeline remembered the mention of special black leather underwear, and thought about her Adventure. Later, on the local news, the death was the headline item. A police spokesperson told the TV camera that one

"William E. T. Quinn and his two partners, shoe makers and fetish wear manufacturers, had been taken to the police station to help in their inquires." Alfred laughed out loud and then stopped suddenly.

The report was then extended with a clip by the special reporter.

"I have learned that the woman was wearing Quinn's fetish garb, but more interestingly a stack of photographs of local people were also taken from Quinn's by the police."

Madeline felt her heart sink to the bottom of her stomach.

"Madeline, you all right?" and without of much of a pause, "Isn't that where you bought your new shoes? You know that pretty blue pair." Madeline knew she had to hold herself together, and was saved by the timely arrival of her daughter.

After the visit and they were alone again, Madeline decided to try to normalize the situation.

"I didn't answer you earlier on. Yes, I did buy my shoes from Quinn's. They are great, too. Bill Quinn seemed like a very nice guy to me. I saw him dealing with a young handicapped girl with the patience of Job. Why did you laugh?"

"Oh, two things; I could just see you going in and getting some fetish wear, and then there is his name. You didn't buy anything kinky did you?"

"His name? And, no I did not buy anything kinky." Unnecessarily, Madeline added, "And I didn't see any of that trade in fetish wear either."