Madison Revealed Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My heart was beating like a thoroughbred after a race as I stood there uncomfortably in precarious heels and naughty nightie, my phone in my shaky hand. The look on her face was precious when she saw me as I opened the door. I was learning the different shades of crimson I could turn my face with each embarrassing encounter.

"My my," she said with a lewd grin, "have special plans for the night?" she joked.

I was drowning. Drowning with fear, with anxiety, with embarrassment, with lust. This was the lesson from Katja. I was nothing more than a toy to be enjoyed. This time it was Eva who would get to play.

She was not like most of the men, she was forward. She didn't need to be asked. She stepped forward, into the foyer and immediately circled me as I stood there stupidly, mouth agape.

"Nice, nice," she purred. "I really love your butt, SO sexy," she grinned. "I like that you made it easier for me to see this time," she added. "Saves both of us the hassle of me having to try to sneak secretive glances."

I was shifting my feet, basically clinching my legs together in a hopeless attempt to rub myself or to keep the egg inside me from shifting, I wasn't sure which at the time.

"Such nice tits, too," she murmured under her breath as she slid the back of her hand across the light material, right across my nipples, which responded immediately, almost painfully. "So why is it I show up here and you are always so....revealed?"

I could barely choke out, "I don't know...I just like....to be seen," I said, remembering Katja's wording.

"Uh huh, I'd say that's right. There's more though, isn't there? Don't lie to me. No one just dresses like this without a motive, am I right?"

I was caught. I was supposed to exhibit myself and offer....something, but she was cutting to the chase.

"I have a master," I blurted out, unsure of whether I should reveal it all or not. "She likes people to....see me."

"Oh wow....SHE....I like that....I like that a lot. Is she here?"

I nodded.

"But she just wants this between me and you, am I right?"

Sheepishly, I nodded again. She was dominant, just like Katja. I was just putty in her hands.

"Okay, I'm good with that," she smirked. "So what does your master expect you to do now?"

With a bit of terror I handed her my phone with the app showing. Her eyes got big, "is this what I think it is?" she asked before pushing on one of the levels. She saw me immediately jerk.

She laughed. "Fuck, this is awesome! I've seen these online but I've never seen...." she stopped before touching on another jolt.

I gasped and almost jumped. She loved that and she proceeded to slide the bar up and down from low to high, over and over, judging my reactions from her trials. I was stomping my heels on the floor with a clack, helpless to stop the vibrations, my hands dug into my sides. She loved making me dance.

I hopped around from one foot to the other and screamed, "fuck, fuck, oh fuck," over and over. I was standing right in our foyer, with only the screen door from the outside world, the "screen" is really a storm door, all glass. I was on display, if anyone was interested.

She pulled me away from the door, into the living room. I looked towards the bedroom door. I saw no movement. Eva saw me. "If your master objects, I'm sure I'll hear from her, until then though...."

She sat on the couch, with me standing in front of her. She wanted me to be her show. She alternated the currents and jolts and watched me squirm, all the while asking me embarrassing questions.

"How does that one feel?"

"Oh god, it kind of hurts but it kind of goes directly to my clit," I said regarding one level.

"How about this?"

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, that one is more centered, more pleasurable...." I moaned.

"Good to know, what about this?" she smirked. It was on full. She left it on.

I nearly buckled, my knees nearly touched the ground. She left it on.

"Answer me, what about that?"

"Oh god, oh god, it's too much, it's to much!" I begged.

She watched me suffer a few more seconds before she slowed it back down.

"Okay I have the idea now," she smiled cruelly. "Take off that stupid cover, it shows everything you got anyway."

I slid it off my shoulders and let it fall in a bundle at my feet. I was naked for amusement.

"Touch yourself," she ordered. There was lust in her voice.

I touched my tits and pinched my nipples lightly. I was already so worked up, honest truth is that as much as the last shocking was, if she'd kept it on just a few more seconds I'd have cum like a crazy woman.

"Your pussy, I assume it's wet," she said hoarsely, touching herself through her shorts.

I slid my fingers into the folds. I was soaking. I showed her.

"Let me taste," she whispered.

She suckled my fingers and tongued her way from the base of my fingers to the tip.

"Yummy," she grinned. "So you are into women?" she asked huskily.

"I wasn't," I admitted. "My master is teaching me, that includes pleasing her."

"Yeah, you seem like more of a cock hound to me," she joked. "But, I'll take your side gig, if that's what it is."

She motioned me to my knees in front of her. "Let's see what she's taught you," she sighed, pulling her shorts and panties off.

One last time I looked to the bedroom for "rescue," though I knew that none would be coming. She wanted me to please. I was the house slut, after all.

Eva was wet, amazingly so. It turned me on to know I'd turned HER on so much. I showed her what I'd learned from Katja. I worked her outer lips softly, lovingly, occasionally teasing the inner lips. Very infrequently I just grazed her clit with my tongue. Each time the unexpectedness of it made her jump.

"Oh god, that's it baby, that's it, keep doing that," she urged.

She remembered the remote vibrator. She alternated intensity as I bathed her pussy with my tongue. It went haphazardly and randomly from high to low, she was too focused on her own pleasure to do it with any clarity. It was driving me crazy, however. I never knew when I had to brace for the high or whether to relax into the lows, either which would send me to outer space given enough time.

"Oh my god, oh my god," she moaned as I now began to focus on her clit, the relentless droning of the vibrator incentivizing my efforts.

"You are fucking....amazing," she purred as she was basically just riding my face now, her bucking hips making it hard to focus my tongue on her clit. She was holding on for dear life.

Finally, she'd had enough, she put her head back, her mouth was open fully and she was panting like she was giving birth (I'm guessing, I've never seen it live). I was fixated on her clit and was punishing it with constant flicking. Unfortunately (?!) she held the phone, her thumb was on it. It was on high, that damned level. I was nearly screaming but I was so intent on getting her off I fought through it. She was lost, she had no idea, her head was about to explode. I was nearly humping myself with my knees as I got her off while that driving, searing pain/pleasure ripped through me. We nearly got off at the same time, I sent her into waves of orgasmic pleasure and I think the sound, taste, and feel of her getting off sent me over the magic edge too. Mine lasted longer, however, as that infernal vibration attacked me with impunity.

Finally, she looked down at me spasming and said, "oopsie." She shut off the remote.

"That, was.....incredible," she moaned.

I collapsed in a heap on the floor in front of her, totally spent. She started to leave, but not before calling out, "Thank you for the pleasure of using your slut, "master."

Katja stepped out from the bedroom, wearing just the thin Japanese robe she loved that barely went below her pussy, with plenty of ass showing.

"And I want to thank you for such proper use of my slut. You are a girl after my own heart," she joked.

I saw Eva eyeing her up and down. The robe was nearly open fully in front, she had most of her boobs showing, you could tell also through the thin material that she was pierced.

"THIS is your master?" she said, her smile wide. "Lucky girl."

I actually saw Katja blush for the first time. Eva caught that. There was a moment of silence while she seemed to be assessing the situation.

Eva said, "from now on, I prefer my sluts naked, should you be inclined. Much easier to use that way and I'm still working, after all. Also, I'm totally into bondage, if you should see fit to leave me some cuffs or something," she grinned.

Katja actually looked a bit flustered. I recognized it as horniness...with something else.

"Maybe some of the time it doesn't have to be HER greeting me at the door...." she said, motioning towards me. She was giving Katja a challenging glance.

I saw Katja with a look I knew personally. It was shame, embarrassment, confusion....lust....and?

"Maybe," she croaked out while my mouth fell open.

Eva grinned. I surmised that she had guessed right. "Let me see," she said, gesturing to Katja's poorly tied robe. It was a command, not a suggestion. It probably made harder it for Katja because it was in front of me. With a look I recognized as lustful submission I saw her open her robe showing her nakedness underneath. Eva drew in a breath. "Niiiiice, I love the tats by the way, nothing more perverted than a tatted slut."

She started to close the robe but Eva said, "uh uh, not yet. Can I....you wouldn't mind, I'm sure...." she said, pulling out her phone cam.

"No fucking way," I thought.

Katja didn't move. Her hands were shaking though, but still holding her robe open. I could see her breasts heave with heavy breaths. Eva snapped a few shots of her that way before putting away her phone. "Just in case I need this for blackmail later," she joked evilly. "Nice bush, by the way, I think the totally shaven look is way overrated." Each time it surprised me when Katja blushed. Eva left with a smile and a whistle.

"What. In. The. Fuck. Was. That?" I said, emphasizing every word.

"You don't know everything about me, dear. I have always been submissive right up until I met Brennan and it seemed the natural order. Then you came around, too. It's called a switch. Depending on who I am with....it just happens naturally for me. She sensed it, hell, she knew it. Dominants can always tell. I didn't mean for it to happen. I didn't plan on it happening with you, you were just so....willing for it and that body, Christ....I'm also bi and no one on earth could reject THAT."

"But are you and her going to.....?"

"I don't know," she said, still foggy with lust. "As you know it's not really up to me. I enjoy dominating, the power it gives, but with the right people...."

Brennan poked his head out and said, "oh yeah, she's quite popular at the club, mostly with guys, though," he joked.

I saw her flash him an angry look, before it softened. "I love cock," she admitted. "Just because I'm in love with your body doesn't change that. Usually I prefer cock. I'm sure you hear me and Brennan going at it all the time, and you know how nice HIS cock is," she grinned.

She was so worked up that she pulled me into the bedroom and made me repeat my performance on her, recreating the mind blowing orgasm that Eva had experienced. She even made Brennan sleep in Sam's room so that we could sleep in each other's arms.

"I'm so proud of my slut," she cooed.

"Thank you, master," I said proudly.

"I've been too kind to you," she said. "You really need so much more. I'd been thinking of easing you into this, that you can't take it all, yet. I might be wrong."

"This has been easy?" I asked with incredulousness.

"Well for starters, your pussy has not been worked over yet and....Eva was right, you ARE a cock hound. I've been neglectful....also the bondage thing. I was working up to that. I see I've been remiss."

She was right, of course. I'd been fantasizing about being fucked for so long now. The last time was with Fabian, just a three minute missionary style jackhammer with his 5 inch dick. I'd been having dreams of dicks penetrating me in all ways. I knew it was only a matter of time now before she embarrassed and humiliated me with that need.

"But, now that your true self is being revealed I have a new rule, starting today. I can see you've passed the exhibition lesson already, we're past that. From now on, besides the "show your tits," rule for the delivery people, when I say, you are to offer your services as the house "mouth slut" to them. I want you to keep a journal, a diary of your activities. I want fully descriptions and details for each one. I'll enjoy reading them from time to time."

"Ma'am?" I asked, wide eyed.

"Blowjobs, dear. Every delivery, you may have to offer it. Anything happens, you write about it. Plus, your mouth is now open for others as well. I'm going to see how much trouble I can get that mouth into."

"Ma'am, oh my goodness."

"You'll see what I mean. I'm not saying all will take you up on it. Some may decline."

It was actually more diabolical than it even sounds. Since we order things almost daily, I was kept on edge every time....waiting. That was the frustrating part, it was random. She was teasing me. Just when the delivery would arrive, she'd instruct someone to get the door. Most of the time it was one of the boys, but each time I never knew....I was excited every time with anticipation. But, when it was my turn....well....the first two guys that were offered did NOT decline.

My life had changed, my slut world was about to get bigger.

{End of Madison Revealed-2}

12