Madison Revealed Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It felt good to be appreciated for what I am. I gave him more of a knob job than the others, concentrating on swirling my mouth around his head with a lot of tongue. It drove him crazy. He rewarded me with another load. I actually enjoyed the fact that it was him....just another embarrassing jab at my sluttiness.

There was a long pause. I got up and looked down the hall, nothing. I didn't see Kurt. What I DID see, however, shocked me. There was Eva and...Katja....Eva was leading Katja down the hall. I could see she had a collar on, it actually was mine, the one that said "slut" on it. I was still topless, a bit of cum dripping down my chest.

"See, I TOLD you we'd catch your slut doing something dirty," Eva smirked as she saw the wet splotches on my top.

Katja looked.....well, slutty. She usually dressed kind of alternative, or goth even, but this was more "in your face slut."

She had on a bustier which was lacy and black, see through except for the cups. It was just lingerie, she was wearing underwear in public. She had on a short, black skirt. I could see from flashes as she stepped that she wasn't wearing underwear, no way she could hide her beautiful fleshy ass in that. It was her face that was the most shocking. She had on bright red lipstick. If she wore any, ever, it was dark. Eva had her playing a role, obviously. They approached. Eva had her hand down the back of Katja's skirt, like she was leading her, pushing her along.

"Hi," Katja said nervously. She leaned in to kiss me on the cheek. I could smell what I knew I could assume was Eva's pussy on her face.

"What....happened to you?" I grinned.

"Mistress.....can I have a minute....please?" she begged Eva who was beaming proudly.

"Just a minute, I don't want you wasting any energy on....her. You'll need it later," she said before walking off.

"I may only have a minute..." she said quickly.

"What happened?" I asked again.

"Eva asked for my submission.....I gave it," she said softly.

"What does this mean....for us?"

She sighed. "I told you this day might come, I'm sorry, I really am. She asked for my commitment. She told me it was all or nothing. I dumped Brennan earlier. I called him. He just told me to fuck off, I guess we were done already," she smiled apologetically.

She looked around for Eva, trying to gauge how much she could say. "Look, I love you, I always will. I plan on helping you, guiding you, teaching you when I can. However, we might not have the "miss Katja," thing anymore. It would be splitting me in two, this woman is.....intense and relentless....which excites me. I think you already know your place, anyway. You are into the embarrassment, the thrill of the humiliation more than you ever were into the "yes, ma'am protocol."

She was right. I got off on the use. Sure, it was often better when she had a say in it, but it was the use that made my blood boil. Quickly, I told her about the blowjobs. I could see pride in her eyes, which were still nervous and unfocused, I could see she had other things on her mind. Eva was approaching.

"Listen," she said quickly. "If you want to see what your life can be like if you fully submit to the use....stick around, don't be blowing guys or you'll miss it!" she said as Eva took her by the elbow and led her away, giving me a look of irritation on the way.

I peeked carefully around the corner. I saw some people gather around the two of them. Then I saw Eva place Katja in the center of the loose circle. I heard her order Katja to place her hands behind her back, "and don't move them or it'll be worse!"

I wondered what was happening until I saw Katja's knees almost buckle and I heard her stifling a scream. I recognized that as the vibrating egg. Eva was using it on her!

"That's what happened," I realized. "She'd gone to our house, knowing I wasn't there. I found out later that that's why I hadn't heard from her, she was busy pleasing Eva."

"Isn't this GREAT?" Eva smiled proudly as the crowd watched Katja's torment. Just like she had with me, she varied the speeds until....to Katja's total shame she came in front of the group. When she dropped to her knees her skirt rode up and you could see her beautiful big round ass. The guys especially loved that part.

Unfortunately they disappeared into a private office for awhile and I was left topless, hiding in the hallway. It was late, most had either paired off or left other than the hardcore partiers. I wanted to leave, but remembering Katja's warning I knew I shouldn't. I wandered down the private hallway carefully to see if I could hear anything. I heard Eva and a group of men "discussing the rules of engagement." That was a direct quote. I couldn't tell how many men but Eva was dominating the conversation.

"Here's how it's going to go. You, you and YOU, find a spot and you'll do it like I told you."

Suddenly the door opened and I rushed to hide in an empty closet. The group walked by. I peered out the crack to see Eva leading Katja with a leash, attached to the collar. It was like they were leading her to an execution. It was them, followed by three guys. There were two black guys I didn't know, and Kurt. I waited just a few moments before trailing after them. I saw Eva motion for the remaining crowd, a half dozen or so, to follow her. They led them out the back door of the restaurant, to the employee lot behind. It was the area where the dumpsters are. I waited until the last person went outside before catching the door before it closed. I waited. I saw Eva leading Katja to the very back, it was away from everything else. There was a solitary parking light.

I couldn't hear what was being said but occasionally I saw Eva whipping Kat's bare behind with something. She'd tucked her skirt into its waistband. The crowd would cheer. I saw her make Katja bend over at the waist, her ass in full display. I saw Eva circle her proudly, like she was the queen of the world. I knew she was, in her own way, at least of Katja's world. I saw Katja writhe and heard her moan when Eva tortured her with the vibrating egg again, to everyone's amusement. Then, the real show began. Eva led her to the back of the lone car. She bent her over the trunk, ass out. I saw her attach cuffs, probably ours, to her hands. They were now useless behind her. I saw Eva take out the egg, in front of everyone, who laughed when Eva made her lick it off in front of them.

Then it began. I saw the first black guy step up behind Katja. He was positioning himself and then.....I could see he was inside her by her body's reaction. Everyone cheered. I realized by this point that this was one of the guys Eva had threatened Katja with in their first meeting. I assumed the other guy was as well. He held her hips firmly and drove himself in and out of her. I heard Eva say, "ok, now the main course."

The guy stopped and positioned himself again. By her reaction I knew, he was in her ass. Everyone hooted and berated her. I heard, "Yeah, fuck that whore's ass," "fuck her like the fat piggy whore she is!"

I wanted to fly out there and yell, "she is NOT fat!" Because she isn't at all, she's curvy, womanly curvy, which is awesome. I also realized it was mostly for show and that the treatment was expected. Plus, in my state of undress I knew that'd I'd probably end up on the back of that car as well.

He gave her a ride, I mean, Kurt had fucked me with some passion, but this guy was lifting her feet up with each thrust, even with her slut heels her feet barely touched the ground, but she was being impaled on his cock each time. I could hear her moaning loudly, it didn't sound like pain. The guy must've cum because the crowd got loud and cheered as he stepped away.

The other black guy got up for his turn. This was what Eva had "warned" her about in their first meeting and it was happening. Again, he battered her ass with thrusts. It wasn't gentle, it wasn't supposed to be. Again, she moaned. He took that beautiful ass of hers hard, again pulling out to cheers from the crowd.

Katja lay across the trunk panting and heaving, her feet still kind of dangling. It was Kurt's turn. "Oh fuck," I thought, remembering his thickness. I also realized that THIS was what he was referring to earlier when he said he was working on something big. It was also why he disappeared from the main. He was waiting for this.

I could see Eva in her ear. I crept out, down the line of dumpsters until I was directly behind the group. In the darkness I could look out. I had a perfect vantage point.

"What do you want?" I heard Kurt snarl.

"Fuck my ass, sir," Katja said with effort.

She knew what was coming, she'd had that thing in her mouth before.

"Beg me for it."

"Please, sir, fuck my ass with that big cock of yours, fuck it, fuck it hard!"

"Better. Not good enough." He said rudely as he slapped her ass so hard the sound echoed down the buildings.

"Fuck my ass like the fat piggy slut that I am. Fuck the big tittied, tattooed whore like it's a tight pussy."

"Yeah, it'll be tighter than that pussy, for sure," he growled as he held his cock in his hand. "EVERY ass is tight, for me," he joked menacingly.

Her scream said it all when he entered. Eva was watching closely, intently, she was whispering in Katja's ear. I saw Katja nod, Eva motioned for Kurt to continue. He worked that ass. Slowly, carefully at first, but it got in there, all of it. Katja was grunting and panting like she was giving birth but she kept repeating, "fuck this piggy slut's ass, fuck it!"

He did. The crowd was silent, it was mesmerizing to watch. I....had to play with myself a little watching it.

Finally, he came in that ass he'd wanted since he'd seen it. The group laughed and high fived each other and then slowly, one by one, left and went back inside as Eva stroked Katja's hair. She was still bent over the trunk, her ass out, legs spread.

I heard Eva say, "I told you I could make you do it. On that first day, I knew you'd fuck my friends. I just wanted to prove I could make you do it, do you believe in me now?"

Katja nodded. "I always have."

"One thing I am is a pussy hound," Eva grinned, "however, knowing my slave's needs I'll keep you in cock, lots of it. But I'm strictly a beaver lover," she grinned. I saw her drop to her knees behind Katja and lick carefully down her crack from behind.

"I'm....wet down there," she warned.

"Yeah, not into cum either, but hell, I learned to eat broccoli as a kid, it won't kill me," she joked.

I saw her get Katja off, licking her pussy from behind like that. Over and over I saw Katja cum, groaning like crazy. Finally, Eva got up, I could see her face glistening in the light. She led Katja back, by the leash, into what was left of the party. She kept Katja's waistband tucked in so her ass was out. I think she wanted to show everyone else what had been done to her slut.

I sneaked back in. My pussy was soaked, and throbbing, I needed it. Besides the "ass fucking" crowd there were only a few other people left. I recognized 2 of them as guys I'd teased but not pleased on deliveries before. I walked right up to them as they were conversing, probably about what they'd just seen, and said, "you're number one, you're two," firmly as I pointed to each one.

"Uh, there's cum in your hair," said number two. "And, number two? Aw!"

I turned an extra shade of red, which seemed to be my most natural color now. Funny thing about guys though, they don't care.

"It'll still be tight," I promised him. "So, do you want to fuck, or what

I walked guy number one down to the office from earlier. I sat on the edge of the desk, he moved in between my legs and entered me, just like that. The other guy followed closely behind. He stood in the doorway gaping. He gave my steamy pussy the ride it had been needing since the whole night started.

I pointed at number two and barked huskily, "be hard and ready for your turn," as guy number one railed me good. No sooner than he finished, #2 moved in and replaced him. It felt good, and shameful, to take two different cocks that close together. My mind and body were humming. This was like my own subspace, "this is where I belong," I said to myself. I found myself sliding my butt towards him on the desk to meet his thrusts. I thought of them, and all those that I'd either flashed or teased before at the door and elsewhere. "I'll never tease again," I promised myself. "I'm a slut, I need to please."

"You are right," he grunted, "you are still SO tight," he gasped as he filled me with load number two. I kept pulling him in with my hands and nails, which dug into him frantically.

It was then I noticed another guy standing in the doorway, he'd been watching the whole thing, probably from when I approached the first two. He was overweight, balding, which a cheesy 70s pencil thin moustache. He'd been sweating....like a lot, probably not only from watching but from just walking down the hall. I thought of Katja, I did this for her, for us. I looked him straight in his greasy face and said, "do you want some, too?"

He nodded. I tapped the desk for him to approach and he did, meekly.

My ass was getting a little scraped up from sitting on some dude's planner so I bent over the desk for the him. They all appreciated the butt plug and told me so. For a moment I considered it. "Should I let him be the first?" I think wisely, I chose not to. The first time should be one on one, where I can control it a little better. For being so mousy looking, the last guy warmed to the slut use quickly and easily. He slapped my ass nicely and reddened it while he drilled me.

I actually thanked him for slapping me, which encouraged him to do it harder. With my hand I got myself off several times, hard, while he worked it. Finally, he blew in me, to my disappointment, at that time I wished the line was longer. They started to gush at how great everything was but I stopped them, dripping all three of them.

"No, thank YOU for fucking this slut as she deserves." Katja had inspired me, so I remembered her "suggestion." I said, "give me your cell numbers, when I text, all you need to do is bring me some food, tell me if you want it in the car or on the couch, what I should wear, and if you want my mouth or my pussy."

They couldn't write it down fast enough. If I was going to have to do this humiliation stuff on my own, I had to do it right. They all left, satisfied. A few minutes later I saw Kurt coming down the hall with the rest of my clothes and a smirk. He'd seen the guys file out of the office or return to the party with smiles.

I was pulling up my panties as he came into the office. He saw the butt plug in my hand that I'd just removed.

"Did you....?" he asked, eyes wide.

"Naw," I said. "I've just had it in so long," I explained.

"Put it back in," he said, which to me, sounded like a demand. If he'd just asked I'd have probably said no.

I nodded, he wanted to watch. With his eyes trained on me I actually stuck it in my mouth to wet it, something I'd have never done in my previous life. He watched as I slid it back in until it popped past the ring. Quickly I dressed while he grinned. I thanked him and started walking out.

"You know we have these parties pretty much every month," he said from behind me.

"Yeah, so?" I said cockily, just glad I had something over him, that he wanted me again.

"So, I COULD blackmail you to make you come, but knowing the slut you are I'm sure that won't be necessary," he grinned coldly.

"What? Blackmail me?"

"Yes dear, what you didn't know was there's a camera in there, trained on the slut that's sucking cock. It captures the whole act, and your face, so perfectly," he smiled evilly.

"What? You fucker!" I cursed, secretly getting wet from the thought.

"Don't say you wouldn't have done it anyway," he said dismissively. "Like I said, you'll be back, but I'll keep the footage in case. Oh, and in the backroom, we were all enjoying the video feed," he laughed.

"Fuck, they were all watching, they all KNEW it was me, and what I was doing. Still, like Katja had told me before, blackmail is a wonderful motivator. Just the thought of him holding that over me made me particularly juicy. I had a feeling also that he was going to "own" me, at least in his own way. That thought also got me going. My hand would be a blur when I got home.

Suddenly I realized the possibilities of all of it. I was on my own and willing to do things like this. Also, Kurt was just the kind to take advantage of me, being a pervert himself, along with knowing tons of people. He knew all about me, what I was, it could be a wonderful partnership in using me.

I could feel the fullness of the butt plug again and his eyes on my ass as I walked out. I think we both knew right then he'd have that someday. I knew I owed him, too, after him helping me and he was certainly the type to take advantage of any opportunity. If I didn't do it willingly, he'd spread that video around, I knew it. He also knew he wouldn't have to. I'd do it all willingly. I felt my pussy leak a little at that thought.

I was on my own, at least for the time being. I had to work out things. One, I had to streamline our "delivery" system. Two, I wanted my nipples pierced. Katja's just look so damned sexy and I just think how slutty it looks without a bra when I see hers. I want that, I'll think of it as "advertising." It was going to be a new life.

{End of Madison Revealed-06}