Madison Revealed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aren't you forgetting something, dear?" she asked me with her face bent down, next to mine. "The panties?"

"Oh god," I moaned. Still, obediently I peeled them down to my knees as I had the night before.

"Unh uh, sister. Give them to me."

She made me strip them off completely and hand them to her as well.

"Good god, you can actually SMELL her," she chuckled cruelly. "She totally gets off on this stuff. Little miss prissy, god, how she had me fooled! This shit gets you off," she cackled. "God, you are so wet, your panties are nearly dripping," she said in mock disgust.

I could only hold my head down and stare at the floor. I'd never been so vulnerable, so naked, so open as she paced around me, taking me in.

"Look at that body, Jesus," she huffed. "Look at those perfect little titties," she said bending to slide her hand under them just to jiggle them for her amusement. "And that ass, good god, Brennan, are you seeing this?"

I came to the sudden realization there was another set of eyes watching us. I heard him choke out an assent, mostly illegible.

"And that pussy, look at how clean shaven it is, with just that tiny little landing strip of perfect blonde hair. Fuck, it's like you are an X rated Disney princess."

"Katja," I begged. It was overwhelming to be devoured like that, three sets of eyes studying everything I had, even though I knew Sam wasn't into that.

"Hush, dear. Now YOU," she said, facing Sam. "How is it we've been friends for....almost 20 years now and suddenly NOW you are into women? How did I not know this?"

"I'm not," he protested. "She....she wanted to practice and I've just been so damned horny lately because of my dry spell....to me it's just a mouth," he said before catching himself with horror.

He looked at me. "No offense," he said almost pleadingly.

I nodded. I understood.

"I just imagine it's Dwayne Johnson doing it," Sam said, trying to joke his way out of it.

"Okay, ew," said Katja with a smirk. "Again, I don't really care what you two are into. It just presents me with....possibilities I never considered."

She saw us both look at her questioningly. I saw Brennan in the background looking at us. I had a feeling he knew what was going on, what was bouncing around in her brain.

"First off, what would your mom think about you sucking off your cousin?" She asked me coldly.

There it was. The threat of blackmail I'd sensed was coming. I wasn't sure it was needed, her dominant personality could probably carry the day. It was like she was just "Throwing that out there," so I could feel it.

"Oh god," I sighed. Now THAT would be embarrassing.

"So here's the idea and I positively just KICK myself for not knowing about this earlier, it would've taken care of so much already."

I started to get up but she held me down by my shoulder. She was bigger than me, way stronger, she actually works out, something I never do on purpose.

"No no, stay down, I prefer you on your knees," she chuckled. "I don't want to hear any protests either, I can fucking smell you right now, you are probably wetter than before."

Before I could protest she slid a finger down the crack of my ass to my pussy from behind and I felt her fingernail trace ever so slowly across my outer lips.

"Yep, basically dripping," she said proudly. "So here it is. I have a willing cocksucker literally right under my nose. Personally, I think it's gross and disgusting," she said, though I saw her flash a wink to Brennan. "Here's my idea. You want practice? I'll give you practice. You are now the house whore."

I nearly fainted, those words penetrated me to my core.

"Brennan, typical guy, loves getting his dick sucked. You like sucking dick. I don't care what YOU two do," she said, pointing at Sam, "But, whenever Brennan wants his cock sucked I want you to do it. Do it for him, do it for me, everybody wins."

"Oh fuck, Katja," I groaned. "I can't...I won't," I said without conviction.

"Oh stop. You are willing to suck off your gay cousin, and yes, I know you are still gay," she laughed. "So you'll do it, and, lucky you, you'll get to do it often. I swear that man gets it up 5 times a day!"

That sent a shock wave to my stomach, nearly making me sick. Interestingly though, I felt the jolt in my pussy as well.

"In fact, I can see he's hard now. No doubt from ogling that ass, good GOD, how did I not notice that before. I mean, I 've seen you come out of the shower now and then, but damn."

I'm sure I was blushing, I could feel the heat throughout my whole body.

"Come on Sam, let's go watch a cooking show or something," she said, playfully taking him by the hand and leading him out. "Let's let these two get acquainted in peace."

I was still naked, on my knees. Brennan came over to sit in front of me. We both looked at Katja, who was looking over her shoulder.

"Don't look at me, get to it!" she ordered.

I sighed. Brennan just shrugged his shoulders and said softly. "I just do what I'm told," apologetically.

I nodded. I took out his cock. His cockhead was pierced. I'd never seen that. I licked over the head, feeling the stud with my tongue. He moaned.

"There you go, you two enjoy!" Katja giggled before disappearing.

"I'm sorry," he said again, my mouth full of his cock. "She....she tells me what to do and I uh....do it."

"I know, she's very forceful."

"No, that's not it, I mean yes she is, but that's not ONLY it. Maybe you don't know....yes, you probably don't. She's my dominant," he said, looking for recognition in my eyes.

"Ohhhhh," I said, still slurping on his head. It started making sense. He was submissive, kind of like me, actually totally like me. This wasn't his idea at all, it was hers. She was controlling both of us.

"She wants you to suck me off," he said.

I nodded.

"But that's not it, she doesn't just want that, she wants to control you, too."

I kind of knew, or at least suspected that she was into women, too, or that she had been at some point.

"I don't think you totally get it, though," he said, still enjoying my mouth on him. "She totally digs the sex, for sure, but she gets off more on the control, the dominance. THAT is her sex, I swear she'd rather control me, spank me, tie me up, humiliate me, than getting her pussy licked. Though, she DOES love that too," he laughed. "Oh, and she's totally fucking lying about the giving head thing, she sucks cock like a vacuum, I strongly doubt she hates it," he joked.

I lifted my mouth off of him. "I get it now," I said thoughtfully. "I guess I should've known, all those psychology classes and all. She's a dominant personality, I'm totally submissive, it makes sense."

"So am I," he admitted, while trying to urge my face back down to his impatient dick. "I'd also ignore that blackmail thing, she loves you guys too much to ever jeopardize that to tell your mother."

"I know, or at least think so too. Still, just the thought of, you know, blackmail, made me even wetter. I think just the lingering thought, hanging over my head, makes it more intense."

"Wow, you are totally like me then, after all," he said with some awe. "She totally threatens to tell my friends things like how I have to lick their cum out of her pussy after they fuck her and...." he stopped, realizing how much he'd revealed.

"Oh wow," I said with a start. "I had no idea."

"And you can't ever tell her!" he begged. He also then revealed another secret, that most of their "Concerts" were actually them going to a fetish club, with her leading him around the "Dungeon" by a leash. I guess they were well known there. I suddenly got a quick pang of anxiety thinking of me being led around, naked. It definitely affected my pussy.

"Our secret," I grinned before taking him back in my mouth.

I let his hands wander freely over my body, mostly my tits, which he could reach. I knew he'd admired them for a long time, he wasn't shy about ogling me. It felt good to be desired sexually, unlike Sam, who just wanted to feel my mouth on him! It didn't take long before he was lost in it and held my head firmly as he started to buck with pleasure. It was the first time I actually held most of it in my mouth until he was done spasming, even though I let it drip out and down his shaft to his balls, afterward. Spent, we both looked at each other and laughed, the situation had been so absurd.

I crawled up on the couch to rest my knees and rested my head on his wet cock, occasionally licking and tasting it. I was still naked, by now it was starting to feel natural. Katja burst in with a huge grin.

"Are my two lovebirds done already?" She asked, beaming. "How was it?"

"Awesome," he sighed, "Just fucking awesome."

"Great! Now leave us alone for awhile," she ordered. Reluctantly he got up, caressing my hair softly as he did so. He tucked himself back in his shorts and headed off to the bedroom.

She sat down next to me. I started to get up and maybe find my panties or something but she stopped me.

"Uh uh, not yet. Not unless I say."

She guided my head down to her lap this time and stroked my hair as she talked to me.

"Here's what I think," she mused. "I think...we have something in common. I think we have something we can give each other."

I was still swimming in my own lust, lost in the fact that I'd just sucked off her boyfriend AFTER sucking off my cousin the night before. I was becoming....something.....something I didn't recognize.

"Curse me for not seeing it earlier," she continued. "I'm sure you know about Brennan and I now, that boy just does NOT know how to keep his mouth shut around women," she chuckled softly. "If not, then good for him. But, he's my slave, my submissive, actually. Sexually, he'll do whatever I say, no matter how embarrassing it is. He even seems to challenge me to MAKE it as embarrassing as I can. He wants me to push him. I see that in you. I mean, I didn't at first. But tonight, seeing how you responded, how you took right to being controlled....it's just history repeating itself. You want to be dominated, you want to be told what to do, made to do things, probably beyond what you even guess at this point."

"I....think so....maybe," I said softly into her thigh.

"You know so, even if you can't yet verbalize it. I made you get naked, you didn't stop me. I made you suck off my boyfriend, for god sakes, you went along with it. You are a natural."

I didn't question her. I just listened.

"So, here's what I want, then we'll see if what I want and what you want coincide. I want our relationship to change. So far, we're more like sisters. From now on, I want you to be mine, my submissive, my slut, if you will. "

I had to take a big gulp of air before she continued. "And I mean totally, this isn't a game to me. I want you completely to submit to me and all my demands. Can you do that? Can you be my submissive slut?"

I could feel her eyes burning into the back of my head. I lifted it so I could look her in the eyes.

"I....god, I don't know, really. I'm confused, this is all so new to me," I said with complete humiliation. I could feel my cheeks burning.

"I know you can. I know you want to. Look at how you responded so far."

"But what does it really mean for me, I mean, what would that look like?"

"Oh, you submitting to me, my whims. Trust me, with your nature, you'll like my whims," she grinned smoothly. "I'm an idea gal, just ask Brennan," she laughed. She looked at me and my questioning, confused look. "Oh, you want details. You ARE quite the analytical, logical one. Okay, after what I witnessed today I immediately had this idea come to me. From now on, I want you to be our house "Oral slut."

I gasped as my heart lurched in my chest. I could feel a twinge in my pussy.

"What does that mean? As long as I say, I want you to be available for your oral services," she joked cruelly, using air quotes on the "Services," part.

She saw the anxiety in my eyes. "Yes, you have already been sucking Sam off, god knows how that's been happening, he truly IS gay. He must have quite the imagination to ignore the fact that his female cousin is the one doing the deed. So, I'm just adding Brennan to your chores, he loves head, he has secretly wanted you for two years now. That boy can NOT keep his thoughts to himself," she chuckled.

"But....god, both of them....?"

"Yes, whenever, wherever. All up to me, of course, I don't want anyone subverting my authority over the matter. You wanted "Practice," you'll get "Practice," though I think you'll see in the end that the practice is actually the fun. I don't really see Fabian as the end goal for you."

I started to protest but she stopped me. "I don't want to be challenged, dear, I've got little patience for that, as you should know already. So does any of this interest you?"

"But what about....you?" I asked. "I mean Brennan SAID you got off on being dominant, but is that it? Is that all you want out of the deal?"

She grinned with a look so devious it made my heart skip.

"No. I have desires, too, you know. Funny how you are the one to bring it up. Yes, you caught me. I'm going to want something from you, too. You aren't just for the guys' pleasure."

I sighed nervously. "What is it?" I asked, but it came out as a frightened peep.

"You. I want you as well," she said, studying my reaction carefully. "I don't mean just sexually. I want your mind, your body. I want to be your teacher, your guide, your master."

"Oh wow," I sighed. But there it was, laid out in the open. It made me shudder to think about all the ramifications. I'd never been with a woman before, hell, I'd only just recently been with men. "I...I don't know....if I can do all of that."

" I think you are denying your very essence. I've never had any complaints. Do you see Brennan complaining?" She smiled.

I shook my head, "No."

"This is a totally consensual deal," she said. "I could blackmail you with what I have already, you know that. But, I'd rather have you willingly. I'd rather have you experience what you so obviously need, under my guiding hand. We'll keep the blackmail thing on the backburner," she grinned lewdly. "Only for use, "Just in case."

She was kidding, sort of, I knew it. From judging her look, I could see she could tell that the thought of that was making me edgy, in a totally thrilling, sexual way.

"So what's it going to be? I am not going to force you into agreeing to something you aren't willing to do. Do you need more proof?"

I nodded.

"Come here," she said sternly, patting her lap. Like a scolded puppy I crawled across her lap. I was still nude, my ass was totally vulnerable and open for her. I could feel her painted fingernail trace down the crack of my ass down to my slit. It teased me for just a second before withdrawing.

"Wet, as I suspected. Here's the offer. If, after I'm done with, "This," she said, patting my ass, "If you aren't wetter than you are right now, we'll just ignore everything that has happened so far and go back to our sisterly ways. If, however, you are gushing, which I suspect, than you can no longer deny you need this, and you completely submit to me."

It was excruciating. The thrill of what might be about to happen, mixed with the total fear of it as well, it had me on a knife's edge.

"Ok," I peeped.

Her hands caressed my ass cheeks softly and smoothly.

"Jesus, this ass....god, so tight yet so stupidly round and perfect, and that skin, so white and creamy. Though, it won't be for long," she smirked.

That's when I felt it, the first slap. It startled me. I jumped a little. Then came the second, and third. These weren't love taps or "Pretend" discipline, they were sharp, focused. They made me yelp. I turned my head towards the hallway, away from her gaze. I noticed two sets of eyes watching. Both Sam and Brennan were interested spectators. She slapped my ass silly. I'd never been spanked, not even by my parents. Embarrassingly, I'd often focused on those types of videos and found them to be....maddeningly exciting. How she knew, I had no idea. I could feel the heat rising in my behind. She only stopped to vary the pace so that I'd never know when the next blow would come, so I couldn't brace for it. It hurt, though, mixed with my lust it was a perfect mix of pleasure and pain. It was one of the lessons she was teaching me. Finally, she stopped. I was sobbing softly.

She let me lie across her lap for a few minutes while she again softly caressed my blazing cheeks.

"Do I need to show you?" She asked pointedly. "Do I need to prove how wet you are?"

There was no point. I could feel it leaking down my upper thighs, the coolness of the air hitting it, exposing me, showing who I really was.

"No," I choked out.

"Good, so we're agreed?"

I nodded, sniffling and wiping away my tears.

"See, this is who you are," she said softly. "So, are you ready to submit to me? Are you ready to give your soul to me, your mind, your body?"

It all sounded so scary. This was all so real. It was also driving me insane. I could feel the wetness between my legs, embarrassingly so. I was almost afraid of wetting the sofa.

"I guess....what does that mean? How do I....?"

"Get on your knees," she suddenly ordered.

Quickly I scrambled to the floor, retaking the spot I'd become familiar with with Sam and now Brennan. I saw her loosen her thin robe and open it. Her tits were in view. They were large, much bigger than mine. Her nipples were crazy hard, and thick like gum drops. They were pierced with studs. It was the first time I'd seen her tattoos fully. The interlacing colors went all the way down onto the tops of her tits, only stopping just above her nipples. When her robe was open fully I could see her pussy. It was covered with thick dark brown hair, though neatly trimmed. I'd never been that close to a woman's vagina before (other than mine, stop it!). She also had tattoos and Olde English style writing in her pubic area, again, just stopping short of the top of her pussy lips. I suddenly had a vision of how excited and lucky her tattoo artist must've been when he did those. She and Sam are about 8 years older than me, she had a bit of a belly, not fat at all, just a bit rounder than mine. It was actually very sexy to me.

She noticed me staring, my mouth probably agape. "Are you my little slave? Are you going to make me happy?"

Her voice was demanding, but mesmerizing, totally hypnotic. It was like she was pushing all the buttons in my head for me.

I leaned in and pressed my face into her folds. I inhaled her aroma. I'd only smelled my pussy on my fingers before. I'd never dared to taste them. But my tongue went immediately to her lips. I tasted her with little licks.

"Jesus, you aren't a cat, this isn't milk, for Christ sake. Don't lap at it like it's toxic, slow it down, trace your tongue around it. Follow the lips, follow the contours. Start by licking it like you would the side of an ice cream cone that has dripped down to your fingers."

She guided my head around, "Showing me," how and at what speed. I got better at it, at least by her reaction.

"That's it baby, that's more like it, like that. No, no, no, not the clit, not yet....work up to it. Circle around it, lick the folds, tease the clit first. Work up to it, then suckle on it, flick it, tease it until you see me "Close" then batter that damned thing with your tongue until I cream all over your face."

I did as instructed. She was holding my head and as it built up it was like she was riding my head, holding on for dear life. Then, I felt her tense up, like she'd said. I focused on the clit. I flicked my tongue over it, back and forth, up and down, over and over until she had a crashing orgasm, her hands gripped tightly on my head. I kept battering her clit until she she stopped me.