Magic Pills Ch. 02

Story Info
Do the pills really work?
5.4k words
4.45
134.1k
13

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 02/19/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the second part of Magic Pills. Originally it was not intended as a continued story, but the feedback I got was great and to be honest, this is a really fun tale to spin! If you have not read the first chapter you will have a real hard time understanding this story! Please take a few minutes and fill in the background. I am already working on chapter three! There is not a lot of hot and heavy sex in this chapter, but a lot of fantasy and it makes the transition to the next events. Please enjoy!

Oh, by the way, I appreciate comments about my spelling and grammar, but be a bit more specific. If I have made a mistake tell me what it was!

*****

Men can be such jerks, and my husband can be the jerkiest jerk of them all. That's what I was thinking as I read the message to the "Mad Scientist" from my darling. The asshole!

To; Mad Scientist
From; Horny Joe
(Ain't that appropriate!)

"Dear Doctor,

My wife has now been undergoing "therapy" with your wonderful little pills for more than three months. The results have been amazing! She is a new woman, both in bed and out! As I have told you in the past our sex lives have been the best ever, even better than the best ever, because now she will do things that she wouldn't even consider in the past. She loves to dress sexy, is constantly horny and willing. It has been great! But I have told you all this already in our past communications. The reason for my message today is to ask you to include another needy husband in your experiment.

I have been talking to my friend Alan about the pills and the effect they have on my wife. He is not at all convinced but will be coming for dinner with us tonight, along with his wife. When I have told him about the amazing results your magic pills have had with my wife he has responded with his tales of woe about the poor sex life that he suffers, but how he refuses to cheat on his wife who he loves very much.

He has commented that if only there really was such a pill he would pay any price for some of them. I told him how my wife will now take me in her mouth and milk me dry, how she dresses sexily, shuns panties and bra most of the time and meets me at the door naked. He is skeptical to say the least! Tonight I hope to introduce him to the new Jackie. He hasn't seen her since just after we started our experiment, and still sees her as a duplicate of his wife Linda, uninterested in sex. Jackie and Linda have been friends longer that Al and I have known each other, they went to high school together. I'm a little concerned about her reaction, she hasn't seen Jackie either. They used to get together 3 or 4 times a week, but since Jackie has been focusing all her energies on me they have grown apart. I hope that the new Jackie doesn't freak them out too much.

I know I am suppose to keep our agreement confidential, and I apologize for breaking the agreement, but Al is suffering, and eventually he will have to find a solution to his frustration. I ask you to help save another marriage. Like you did mine."

"Just like a damn man!" I thought. It's not enough to get laid, they have to brag about it in the locker room too! Of course, I giggled, he did have something to brag about! I was mad on one hand and sympathetic on the other. I have known Linda since High School, like he said, and I have known and like Alan since I met Joe. They were inseparable after meeting in the service. When Joe and I started dating I set Linda up with Al, and they clicked right away.

Linda has always been something of a tight ass. From the limited conversations we had about sex with our hubbies I knew things weren't so good for them in bed. She just referred to him as the pervert. It wouldn't hurt her to loosen up a bit, and Joe was right, sooner or later Alan would find a way to relieve his frustrations. Maybe that comment about saving a marriage wasn't too much of an exaggeration.

What could I do? If I told Joe no pills for others I might be hurting my best friend. If I just sent him the pills and Al gave them to Linda nothing would happen and that might even be worse. If I told Linda the truth there was no way she would play along. What could I do?

While I was sitting at the computer I punched up some "research" material and was soon letting one part of my mind solve the problem while the other part read some stories on Literotica.

A little later that afternoon I called Linda. "Lin! Hi honey, how you doing?" I started out.

"Not bad," came her reply, "I thought you disowned me, you haven't called in weeks!"

"Sorry Lin, but I have been really busy. Joe and I had some things to work out."

"Things you couldn't talk to your best friend about?" she asked me.

"Oh Lin, I'm really sorry," I said really meaning it, "but this was, well different."

"Look Lin I want to tell you all about it, everything! I want you to meet me for lunch tomorrow afternoon. Then I will fill you in on everything going on and I think you will understand."

"But we're coming over for dinner tonight, why don't you just tell me then?"

"Can't Lin, this has to be a girl talk, no guys around."

"Well, ok, but I will die from curiosity till then you know!" She said.

"Lin, one other thing Honey, you might be mad at me after tonight. Promise me that no matter what you will still meet me tomorrow, please?"

"Hell girl, I've been mad at you lots of times before! Never stopped our friendship yet! What are you planning to do, burn the dinner?"

"No…this is different, just promise me!"

There was a subdued quality in her voice when she answered me, "You've said different twice now, What's different? Jackie are you ok?"

I could hear the concern of my friend, "I'm fine Lin, in fact I have never been better or happier!"

"Ok, I'll see for myself tonight!"


After the talk with Linda I went to start the meal for our guests. I slipped an apron over my neck and tied it in back, covering my naked body in case of a splatter. I was naked, and that had become my usual state of dress around the house. After all it was more comfortable, and besides, it just made me fell better. I hummed along with the music as I played domestic for about an hour, until I heard Joe's car in the drive.

I turned from the stove and slipped into a pair of heeled pumps I keep in the hallway for such occasions. I thought the white four inch heels would be very appealing with the pretty blue and white apron I wore. The bib of the apron barely covered my breasts and the hem just reached to below my pussy. Of course the back was completely open, leaving my bare butt exposed. I opened the front door and stood in the afternoon sunlight as I waited for Joe to come up the short walkway.

Once inside he took me in his arms and kissed me. His hands cupped my ass. God I love the feel of his hands on my bare cheeks as they lift and press me against him.

"How was your day?" I ask the love of my life.

"It just got a whole lot better!" he replied.

"Anything I can get you before we have to get dressed for company? I asked with a mischievous grin.

"Well, now that you mention it," he said as he took my shoulders and turned me to face the back of the love seat in the living room.

His hand on my back gave me all the instruction I needed. I bent over the cushions and parted my legs for him. I felt his hard dick press against me and slip smoothly inside.

I was again amazed by how turned on I was in my new life. A few minutes ago I was at the stove without a sexual thought in my head and now my pussy was so wet he could just slip into me. Somewhere between stove and front door I had become very horny!

Joe used full slow strokes as he plunged into me. His pace was a steady rhythm and his hands on my bare back moved me in step with him. I could take this all day long it felt so good! I felt the heat rising in us as Joe continued his rocking motion in and out of my now soaked pussy. Then he stopped! Crap!

"I want you on edge tonight," he told me as he lifted and turned me to face him again. His lips found mine and our tongues danced together.

"Hell, I'm on edge now, how about you dull it a little and re-sharpen it later!"

"No, we have to get ready for our guests, after all you wouldn't want to make Linda and Al wait at the door until we got done, would you?" he teased.

"Linda has a key," I reminded him, "she can get the table set while we finish!"

He laughed and swatted my butt, "We need to go clean up and get ready."

"You need a little clean up of your own," I observed as I slipped to my knees in front of him. His dick was still hard and wet from my juice as I took him in my mouth. I was hoping to get him to fuck me. I needed release. I didn't need to be this horny and try to deal with Linda and Al, especially knowing that the new Jackie was suppose to be on display tonight. He didn't fall for it! After a couple of minutes he pulled my head gently away and told me to go clean up for dinner.

In our room upstairs I stood in front of the full length mirror and observed my naked body. I never used to like what I saw, was never comfortable looking at myself and damn sure didn't want others looking. In the corner of the glass I could see Joe watching as he dressed.

"Not bad, huh?" I asked as I cupped my breasts.

He came over and slipped his arms around my waist, "Honey, you are the sexiest and most beautiful woman I have ever seen?"

Oh I like that. I know I'm not "the most beautiful" to anyone but him, but that's enough.

XXXXXXX

I don't think I'll ever get used to Jackie running around naked! Looking at her in the mirror, the image of her nude body held by me, my arms around her, just makes me about the happiest man alive.

I know she is not beauty queen pretty, but to me she is the most attractive woman alive! I see another girl and I think, "I wonder what Jackie is doing right now?" I see hot outfit on some young thing and I think, "Jackie would look great in that!"

There is no place in the world I would rather be than with her, wherever that might be.

The changes in the past few months have been staggering. I know the Doctor said this would happen, but I still can't really believe how lucky I have been. When the woman who owns your heart also turns out to be the woman of your dreams, your fantasies, the world becomes a perfect place.

I was really tempted earlier to let Jackie talk me into finishing our little fuck, or later to just let go in her mouth. She is the most incredibly sexy gal I have ever seen. It was hard to do but I have learned that if I keep her on edge, help her get hornier by teasing her and playing with her, she becomes more playful and willing, less inhibited. Like she really has any inhibitions left! God, what a dream!

I have been talking to Al about the new Jackie for a couple of weeks now and he still just doesn't believe that there can really be that much of a change in her. Al and I have always talked about things and I used to bemoan my poor sex life right along with him. Now when I tell him how good things have gotten he thinks I'm full of it.

Al and Linda have been almost a mirror image of us, married only a few months longer, childless by choice, and living in a very similar house just a couple of blocks over. The similarities didn't stop there. After about 2 years of marriage we both started to cry about the drop in sex in our lives, about the loss of interest on the part of our wives. We kidded about jacking off in the shower being the best sex we had that week. The kidding just hid the pain. We were both miserable, and both determined not to cheat. We talked about it, ogled the pretty girls and made crude remarks, but we loved our wives and didn't want to be unfaithful.

After much self-debate about what was right I finally told Al about the Magic Pills last week. I explained the whole story to him and he just looked at me with doubtful eyes. Then I told him some of the more explicit changes in our sex like. When I got to the part about cumming in her mouth he stopped me.

"Linda will just barely lick my dick and would kill me if I came in her mouth, I can't picture Jackie letting that happen either! You're just going to have to prove all this crap to me buddy!"

So I invited him and Linda to dinner at our house. "You won't get to watch Jackie suck my dick," I told him, "but the changes you do see will convince you."

Now all I had to do was make sure Jackie didn't fall back into her old prim and proper self when she was around someone she knew a long and well as Al and Linda.

Still holding her in front of the mirror I moved my open hand across her breast. Her nipple responded immediately, standing out in a hard point. I didn't think I had much to worry about. Damn, what a woman!

XXXXXXX

"I really don't know what to wear tonight," I told Joe as he was dressing, wanting his input about how I should dress for Al and Linda.

"Just wear something comfortable," he replied.

"Oh, you mean I can just stay naked?" I teased him.

"Well you might be comfortable, but I doubt that Linda or Alan would be. No just wear something pretty and cute."

To him pretty was high heels and cute was a short skirt, so I took his hint and started to dress. I settled on a very short blue plaid pleated skirt, the same white pumps, and a peasant blouse that hung off my shoulders, didn't quite reach my navel and billowed out nicely whenever I bent over.

The door bell rung, and Joe went to answer it as I finished preparing the drinks in the kitchen. I allowed enough time for everyone to find a seat then made my entrance, drink tray in hand. Alan's mouth dropped open when he saw me. And Linda did a quick double take.

"Hell girl, what are you doing trying out for cheerleader again!" she blurted.

"Hi Lin!" I chirped in my perkiest voice.

I set the tray down and gave her a hug. I greeted Al with a hug too, but didn't press hard against him. Everyone sat back down and I reached for the drink. When I bend over to hand Joe his he had a clear view of my bare tits as the blouse hung open.

"Think I ought to give Al his drink?" I asked.

"Well he is company, you can't very well make him serve himself can you?" he replied, telling me to give Al the same view he just had.

I took a glass in each hand and passed them to our guests. I though Al would choke! Linda just looked at me then glanced away in time to see Al trying to cover up his reaction to my bare breasts.

Jabbing an elbow in his ribs she muttered, "Behave!"

"Dinner is ready now, so why don't you all take a seat and I will bring it in." I said cheerfully, moving toward the kitchen door.

I had to reach across the table to place the platter of roast down, and again the guys each got a good look down my blouse. Dinner went well, good conversation with great company. We had all been friends so long that we were at ease as we talked of movies, politics and plans for the summer coming up. Finally finished with the meal we moved to the living room for more drinks and talk.

I place a bottle of excellent brandy on the coffee table and Joe filled everyone's snifter. I wiggled into the loveseat next to my husband, the same loveseat my husband had been screwing me on earlier, facing Alan and Linda. I crossed my legs, none to carefully and slipped my arm around Joe. The little short skirt was high on my thighs and the lower part of my leg was exposed clear to the cheek of my butt. The conversation was stilted at first, then everyone seemed to grow used to the new Jackie's semi-exposed attire. As soon as the tension in the room slackened I crossed my legs again, this time opening them as I did. The view was unobstructed. My pantyless pussy was in clear sight for a fraction of a second, but that was all it took for Al to stop in mid-sentence.

Once again I picked up the conversation. I told Linda about Joe taking me shopping for hours last weekend and how much fun it had been, She commented that Alan would rather die than spend an afternoon following her around a mall.

"You just don't know how to make it interesting enough for him." I informed her with a giggle.

My brandy glass was empty and I noticed that Al's was too.

"Refill?" I asked him, indicating the brandy.

"Yeah, sure," he replied.

I smiled at him and leaned over to reach the brandy decanter. To bend that far I had to uncross my legs so this time both my breasts and pussy were in view, and for more than a quick flash.

"Ok Jackie, what's going on? Have you entered a second childhood or something?" Linda asked me.

"What do you mean?" I replied with a grin.

"The way you're dressed, or maybe undressed is a better term, the bubbly attitude, the makeup, the red lipstick and nail polish? Hell, you never wore red before! You said it was for whores!"

"Linda! I am not a whore! I'm just a girl trying to have fun!"

"I think we better go home now," she said quietly.

Even under the circumstances I couldn't resist giving Al another peek as I got up from the loveseat. We walked them to the door. Al was telling Joe he would talk to him the next day and I reminded Linda of her promise to meet me for lunch.

About ten the next morning there was a email waiting for the Mad Scientist.

To; Mad Scientist

From; Horny Joe

Doc,

My buddy Al is completely convinced! After seeing Jackie last night he wants to join our experiment. His words were, "If they can turn your prissy little wife into what I saw last night I have got to have some of those magic pills!'

(was he calling me prissy! Well, maybe I was a little.)

If you will give me an address I will send a money order to help with some of the expense. Can you overnight another months supply, this time for two?'

Hopefully,

Joe

Oh I love it when a plan comes together! Now for the second part of it.

When I walked into the café Linda was already there. I was worried that she might not come, that maybe she was too upset with me for our longstanding friendship to carry the day. I was dressed in what for me was becoming very conservative clothes, a high neck summer dress, sleeveless and a little above the knee, with black strap 4 inch sandals. Nothing else.

Linda didn't rise to great me or hug me. I knew I had my work cut out for me if I was going to pull this off.

"Are you mad at me?" I asked in a contrite voice.

"Mad! Why the hell would I be mad at you? Just because you ran around half naked and my husband, your husbands best friend, almost broke his neck trying to look up your skirt and down your blouse! Fuck yes I'm mad!" she spouted.

"I can explain everything!" I said calmly.

"I certainly hope so! I hate to think you're after my Al after all these years as friends!" she almost spit at me.

"Oh no! Nothing like that! Joe and I are happier than ever, and believe me we are both satisfied with the partners we have." I assured her.

"Well then what the hell is going on? I gave Al on hell of a tongue lashing on the way home last night!" she told me.

I giggled, trying for some humor I replied, "That's great! I gave Joe a good tongue lashing too, then he turned me over a returned the favor!"

She almost gagged on her ice tea. She was trying hard not to smile as she informed me that that was not what she meant.

"Look Lin, let's order our lunch and I will fill you in on the whole story." I pleaded as I took her hand in mine.

"About 3 months ago I had to use the computer and because mine was down I used Joe's. He had accidentally left his email account open, and being the nosy bitch that I am I read a couple of them. There was one there from someone called "Mad Scientist" and basically what it said was that he was pleased with the results so far. The fact that I had started sleeping nude, was being generally more affectionate and that our sex had increased to almost daily indicated that the pills were working as intended.

12