Magic Pills Ch. 03

Story Info
Linda's therapy begins.
7.6k words
4.54
132.2k
10

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 02/19/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I encourage you to read the first 2 chapters of this tale. The story will make a lot more sense if you do. Joe is not a narrator this time, the tale is told only from Jackie's perspective. To you loyal followers of Jackie's adventures, thank you very much for all your wonderful comments and feedback!

The phone call came just after 8 AM and as soon as I heard her first words I breathed a sigh of relief.

"Jackie, this is Lin, he served me coffee in bed this morning!"

It had been a long 2 days as I waited for the axe to fall, or the other shoe to drop, or whatever cliché you want to use to say my little game was over. The relief was overpowering, it was almost as if I had held my breath for the past couple of days. It took me just a minute to answer her.

"Jackie did you hear me?" she asked.

"Yeah, honey, I heard you. Tell me something, was it too sweet, the coffee?" I questioned her.

"Oh yeah, it was sweet!" she moaned, "now what do I do?"

Evidently Linda had decided to keep her mouth shut and accept the magic pill therapy. I knew Joe should have passed the little bottle of pills to Alan yesterday sometime and I figured that he would start her on them by today. I just hoped that she went along.

"Lin, what made you decide not to confront Alan about the pills?" I asked her, curious.

"I read those emails," she re[plied, "and I looked at what you said about being miserable most of the time. Then I looked at how happy you seemed, and how attentive Joe was to you the other night.

Alan seemed so sad in those emails. Joe did too in the first ones he sent to the Doctor, but in the latter ones he seemed so different, happy, in love again and satisfied."

"Oh," I piped in, 'he's satisfied alright!"

"Jackie, I'm scared!" she cried.

"Just relax Lin," I told her, "it's like the old saying, just lie back and enjoy it!"

"The other night at your house when you were wearing that shamelessly short skirt I got mad, but I got jealous too! You were deliberately showing your bare boobs to my husband, and to me! Then on the sofa when you let Alan look up your skirt I really got pissed at you, but shocked too! I could see that you weren't wearing any panties and so could he. "

"So how did that make you feel?" I asked her softly.

"Shocked, like I said," she replied. "I've known you a long time and that is not something I ever could have believed if I didn't see it myself! When we got home, after I chewed Al's ass out for looking, he wanted to make love and I wouldn't. But I wanted too!"

"Linda you might not want to hear this right now, but Joe and I fucked like horny little bunnies for hours after you left."

"See, that's what scares me!' she said. "I don't know if I could do that, or any of the other things Al might take into his perverted little mind. I know he would love for me to dress sexier, and maybe I can do that, but he also wants blow jobs. I don't know about that. Or showing myself to other, or running around naked like you say you do. I just can't see myself doing any of that!"

"Just relax," I repeated. "You just had your first pill an hour ago. You won't even notice anything consciously for at least three days. In the meantime you might have sexier dreams. I know that it must have been the third day that I woke up and my nipples were hard."

"Look," I continued, "do you want to get together later today? I have to work till about 2 then I'll be free."

"I can't," she said, "I have a house to show at 3, and Al will be home by the time I'm done."

"Ok hun, call me tomorrow, or even tonight if you have to, love ya, talk to ya later!"

"Ok," I thought, "step one is under way!" I felt I better hedge some bets here, so off to the computer I went and soon there was an email from the Mad Scientist on the way.

To; Horny Joe

From; Mad Scientist

You should have received your shipment of pills by now. Please give this email to your friend and our new study subject. Be sure he understands that under no conditions can he tell anyone else of this! I made an exception for you, but will not do it again and will lose your email and address if it happens again! I hope you understand.

Our studies have shown that the early effects of the medication can be greatly enhanced if the test subject is given a lot of affection and physical contact. I recommend working hard to insure that you give plenty of compliments, especially about her appearance. I also suggest holding hands, sitting next to her, without sexual contact, and kissing.

Kissing has been found to stimulate the effects of the pills significantly.

Affection, tenderness and the feeling of being loved excite the release of hormones in the female, and combined with our ingredients, early and drastic changes happen.

Tell our new friend that I have to have complete details of the effects of the pills. He is not to be embarrassed by the sexual aspect of the reports, after all that is our purpose. Areas of resistance are to be reported also. I expect you to continue the reports in the same manor.

Remember, affection, tenderness and love lavishly applied will enhance our work!

Well that was taken care of, just a bit of added insurance for my game. Now I had to go off to work, that meant getting dressed, damn.

I work a couple of days a week as a consultant for an advertising agency, actually it is the one I sold 2 years ago. Most of what I do can be done at home, but every now and then, like today, I have to make a presentation to the staff for a new client project. I didn't do it for the money, I stuck a nice seven figure check in the bank after the sale. I loved the work and it kept my mind occupied. I was finding that less important lately, my mind was well occupied most of the time now.

Linda also worked part time as a real estate agent. She didn't need the money either, her hubby was loaded! But she too needed something to do, something to take up the empty hours. She volunteered at the local hospital once a week also.

All day long I was distracted thinking about how thing were going to go with Linda and Al. I just couldn't keep my mind on my work. As soon as I could I scooted out of the office and back to the house.

As I stripped off for the shower I thought about how tremendously exciting I was finding all of the manipulation and role playing. I was getting pretty damn horny thinking about the possibilities ahead.

In the shower I shaved my pussy. I like to keep it bare, but sometimes I will let it grow a few days then get Joe to shave me, he finds that very arousing! I couldn't resist, the warm water, the soap, the pictures of the game playing in my head, soon my fingers found my pussy and started a sexy dance. In no time I was sitting on the shower stall seat, my legs spread wide and the jets pounding between my thighs. I stroked myself with a passion, using both hands until the muscles of my cunt squeezed a wonderful, body shuddering orgasm. I was ready for Joe to get home!

With fresh make up I waited for Joe. I was wearing white ankle strap 4 inch sandals, dark taupe stockings held in place by a white garter belt. I wore a waist chain and necklace of thin gold braid, and from my bare pussy hung a clit clip dangling three diamonds. Joe had the jewelry made for me after we had tried one bought over the counter at a local sex shop. The three ¼ carat diamonds hung from 1, 2 and 3 inch thin chains and bounced against my lips as I walked. I waited until the last minute to apply the clip because I knew that 30 minutes of it and I would be so sensitive that one touch would set me off, longer and it would become painful.

I had the table set, dinner ready and his drink in my hand when he opened the door. I walked to him as he set down his briefcase and hung his jacket. I used a models cross-legged walk, knowing it would better swing the dangling diamonds.

"Welcome home lover!" I said as I leaned in for a kiss.

We kissed hard and deeply as he wrapped his arms around me.

"You look good enough to eat!" he teased.

"I'm from the health department," I kidded him, "I'm checking to see if you have had the minimum recommended number of blowjobs today?"

"Here, drink this," I told him and handed him his glass as I slid down his body to kneel at his feet.

I slipped his belt, opened his fly and pulled his hard dick from his pants and took him in my mouth. I know what Joe likes and I went to work on him with determination. I bobbed and rotated my head in one direction while I pumped and twisted my hand in the other. I made loud slurping noises as I fucked him with my mouth for all I was worth.

He really likes to watch me as I suck on him, so I kept my head back as much as possible and looked right into his eyes as I continued to bob up and down. He was ready, I could tell, so I stopped for a moment and told him to finish his drink. I took the glass from him and holding it in my free hand went back to the job I so love. Just as he was about to explode I jerked my mouth off of him and aimed his spurting cock into the empty glass. He came in great gushes, powerful bursts that repeated again and again and swirled around the glass, filling it about a ¼ inch. I tucked him in, buttoned him up and lead him to dinner.

It was a simple meal, intentionally so. I didn't want to spend all night eating cooked food! With each bite of my fish entrée I would take a tiny sip from the glass Joe had just filled for me. I savored his still warm cum making a big show of licking my lips.

"Tell the Chef that this is an excellent vintage! How is yours?" Joe had white wine.

I don't really like the taste of the stuff, but I loved the reaction I got from my man as he watched me. When Joe finished his food I got up and sauntered around to him. I cleared his plate to the side and said, "time for desert!"

With that I climbed up on the table in front of him and opened myself to him. He dove right in. His tongue felt heavenly on my red, puffy and swollen clit. For a few minutes he licked and flicked at it, then with his teeth he pulled the clip from me. He stretched and tugged my ultra sensitive clit, pulling it out as his teeth gripped the clip. As it popped free my body trembled with the rush of blood and then I came in a gigantic pulsation of ecstasy.

Joe wasn't done yet. My pussy was running juice and he lapped it up with lips and tongue. He slipped a finger between my lips and pushed it deep into me, then began a slow and steady pumping action that he matched with his tongue back on my still tender clit.

The house could have caught ablaze and the fire departments of three cities rushed in and I wouldn't have been able or willing to stop. Joe could, and he did just as the waves of pleasure had built to the point where I thought I would die if I didn't cum.

"What do you want my little fuck bunny?" he asked smiling at me.

"I want your cock!" I yelled at him. "I want your hard cock in my hot cunt so deep that it runs out my ears when you cum!"

Joe stood up and kicked off his shoes, then opened his pants and let them fall to the floor. He wore no short or briefs, part of our deal is neither wears underwear unless we have to.

His dick stuck out gloriously and I leaned back on the table, knocking dishes aside and he pulled my legs onto his shoulders.

When he plunged into me I came, and I continued to cum with every stroke, or at least it seemed so to me. I was whimpering, bucking against his thrusts, pinching my own nipples as hard as I could and mumbling, "fuck me, fuck me", over and over.

Finally Joe pushed deep and stayed there as his body trembled and he filled my pussy.

Spent and exhausted from cumming twice in an hour Joe fell back into the chair. I let my legs fall, but stayed prone on the tabletop. I could feel the mixture of our pleasure leaking from me to pool on the tablecloth. Oh well, I could always wash it tomorrow.

I slept late the next morning and was awakened by the ringing of the phone.

"Huh?" I muttered when I found the phone.

"Jackie! Good morning!" Linda's voice came over the line. "Are you still asleep?"

"Well not any more! What time is it?" I asked then spotting the clock myself. "Oh shit, 8 o'clock, Joe's already gone."

"Yeah Al just left too" she helped.

"But I never miss seeing Joe off! Damn. Wait an minute there's a note in the pillow." I took a minute and read the note.

"He says I looked so beautiful and sexy asleep he just couldn't wake me, especially after the hard night I had last night. Hell he was the one that had the hard night." As the memories of the evening before flooded back my hand wandered to my pussy. The rush of blood woke me the rest of the way up.

"So what's up with you this morning?" I asked Linda.

"Well I got laid this morning," she said in a voice that sounded a little embarrassed. "First time that has happened in a long time. When I came home last night Alan was waiting for me. He had brought me flowers, a dozen yellow roses, you know those are my favorite, He had a brandy ready for me too, Yes, don't ask, it did taste sweeter than usual. Then he took me out to eat. He opened the car door for me, he held my hand in the car and the restaurant, and when we got home he sat on the couch with me and watched a tear jerker movie all the way through! Tell me something Jackie, are the guys taking pills too, maybe some anti-asshole husband pills?"

She actually sounded happy this morning I thought as I replied, "Not that I know about, but maybe it's just a reaction to their guilt over drugging their wives!"

"I hope he stays feeling guilty if that's what it is." She chirped. "Anyway, this morning I woke up cuddled up to him, that's unusual too, and I started to kiss the back of his neck. Next thing I know we are rolling over and making love. It wasn't hot and passionate, but easy and loving."

I laughed for her, "Nothing starts the day better," I told her.

"When I got out of bed and went to get my robe I could feel him watching me, I really thought about doing like you and just staying naked, but I was embarrassed, can you believe that, embarrassed with the man I have been married to all these years. I didn't put my "grammy-jammies" back on, just the robe. Maybe tomorrow, or maybe I'll just wait for him to ask."

"Did you get your coffee this morning?" I asked.

"Oh yes, but not coffee this time, orange juice."

"Looks like you're already feeling some minor effects of the pills, but then again maybe you were just naturally horny this morning. What you doing today?"

"Got to work again, finish the deal from yesterday, which by the way I sold! Nice little 12 grand commission for me out of that!"

"Save it, we'll go shopping," I kidded. "Look, you're off tomorrow, right? Let's get together in the morning, I'll come over there, about nine."

"See you then," Linda replied.

I spent the day around the house, working on another project I had due next week. About 11 I called Joe and thanked him for letting me sleep in, and rewarded him with some hot phone sex. I checked my email and found the first one from Al.

To; Mad Scientist

From; Al

First I want to thanks you for accepting me and my wife in your study group.

It has only been a day, and already I think I see subtle changes. Maybe I'm wrong but she seems a little softer, less irritable. We made love this morning. That's the first sex we have had in over a week and the first morning sex in months.

I am following your advice and being as attentive as possible to her. I will update you daily.

Alan

Ok! We're on the way to a great success!

The next day, Linda's third day of treatment, I saw Joe off to work with a kiss, I kissed his cock with my tonsils. Then I found a light halter sun dress and heels and drove over to Lin's place.

She met me at the door, looking happy and chipper. She was already dressed in shorts and pull over with the bra straps showing on her shoulders. Linda's really quite pretty, better looking than me I think. She's 5'5" and well filled out. She's not fat, but not skin and bones either. When we were kids I envied her boobs, she developed sooner and better than I did. I finished up a 34b, Linda is about a 36c cup.

I gave her a big hug and asked, "Not mad at me any longer?"

"No," she replied, "now I'm just scared to death about what's going to happen to me."

"I told you girl, just relax, everything is going to be fine. Did you have any hot sex this morning?"

She blushed, "Well, yeah we did, that's two days in a row!" "Hey do you mind if I get comfortable?" I asked her as she turned to pad bare-foot into the kitchen where we always sit.

She replied over her shoulder, "go ahead, make yourself at home."

I took a breath, "lead by example" I had been taught so I reached up and untied the halter top and let the dress fall to the floor then followed her into the warm and comfortable country kitchen.

When she turned and saw me walking naked behind her she gasped, "Oh shit, I thought you meant you wanted to take your shoes off!"

"I told you this is the way I am most comfortable. What's wrong, you've seen me naked since freshman year gym class." I asked.

"I know and you did tell me, but still, it is a little unusual." "Does it bother you?" I asked seriously.

"Yeah, it does some," she said softly.

"Look I know you're not a lezzie or anything like that, and I enjoy being naked, but if you want I will put my clothes back on."

"No, it's ok, I'll get used to it," she returned.

We sat and talked. I tried to keep the conversation on thing she was ok with and after a short time she appeared to forget I was stark naked in her house. I asked about her big house deal and she bubbled over on how well it went, and how she was going to enjoy the extra cash. Al has plenty of money, as I have said, and he is not stingy with it, but a girl does like to have her own too.

After about an hour of small talk, coffee and bagels Linda got a serious look on her face.

"Jackie," she asked, obviously uncomfortable, "the other night when you were burning Al's eyes out flashing him I thought I saw that you were shaved, and now I can obviously see that you are, completely. When did you do that, and why?"

I stood up and drew my hands up my thighs to frame my bare pussy, "You like the look?" I asked her.

"I don't know," she replied, "but it sure makes you look even more naked. So tell what made you do it?"

"Joe and I were sitting around one night about a month into my therapy watching a sexy movie and a couple of the girls in the movie had shaved pussies." I started.

"Wait just a minute, what kind of movie were you guys watching?"

"A porno movie, you know, a fuck flick." I answered. "Anyway we were sitting there playing with each other and getting hotter and hotter watching the movie when I asked Joe what he thought of the bare pussy look. He said it was hot. A couple of minutes later I asked him how he thought my pussy would look bare. He got this really big grin and shut the tape off then led me off to shave me."

"Did it hurt?" she interrupted me.

"Hurt, no, but it was sexy as hell! I've kept it that way since because I like it. I like the feel of it, the look of it and most of all the idea of it!"

I knew I needed to help Linda along with her "therapy" and had an idea of how to do that. "Let's go to the spa," I suggested to her. Getting a manicure and pedicure always makes me feel especially sexy and even before the pills Joe would get lucky after I had a visit to the spa. Nothing makes me feel more feminine than being pampered and prettied up. Linda needed a little of that.

"Ok," she said jumping up to call the spa, "hair, nails and sauna?" she asked.

"Yeah that will do if they can get us in."

We spent four glamorous hours being treated like royalty. When the hairdressers and manicurist were done we both looked and felt great. The salon/spa is in the Galleria area and near to some of the best shopping in the free world.

12