Mahesh's Descent into CFNM Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Navithra, the house owner's daughter who was two years older than him knocked on their door. Mom asked who it was and Navithra said she wanted to come in. Mom nodded to him. This happened quite frequently that someone would want to come in. Mahesh would move to his mom's room and bolt the door. Without thinking, he did the same today as well. Just as he bolted the door and heard the outside door open, his bladder gave a fresh burst. He heard them talking. The words were in plain Kannada but he could not make head or tail of what they were talking about. Kannada might just as well have been gibberish for him as his penis threatened to relieve then and there. Why the hell didn't he go to the bathroom instead? Navithra had wanted some sugar. She took it and then started talking to mom about the serial mom was watching. Inside, Mahesh silently prayed to all his Gods for Navithra to leave. But, Navithra showed no signs of it. She seemed pretty interested in what happened on the TV. Mom, oblivious of her son's predicament continued talking and laughing.

His cock once again acted up and actually started oozing. Pretty soon, he would flow and flow hard. Once the flow started, there was no stopping. Biting the bullet seemed inevitable. He could not, simply could not pee in his mom's room! Mom would kill him. Actually, she wouldn't. She would turn both Aishu and Madhu loose on him. Madhu would finally carry out her threat of parading him naked in public. And, she would be justified. But, if he opened that door, Navithra would see him naked. But then, it was now inevitable. If for nothing else, then for the fact that, pissing in his mom's room would get him into all the aforementioned punishments, and, in the end, not really achieve the objective. Navithra was not leaving anytime soon, and the stink of his pee would cause her and mom to investigate. And so, crying, he reached for the door handle. Once again, the bladder showed it's stupidity. Just as he reached for it, the intensity increased. As always. He would get more urgent when he was close to achieving the result. It did not matter now. He opened the door and ran to the toilet. He heard Navithra's shriek as he closed the door.

"What the f-" and then Navithra controlled herself and looked apologetically at mom.

"Go ahead, Navi," mom replied. "We are all adults here. Al least, we both are."

"Did I just see your son naked?"

"I will explain once he comes out. Come on out, naked boy."

Mahesh cringed at the moniker. He did not know what to expect as he rushed to the bathroom but he expected his own mother to help her own son in some way. Not happening. Mom was angry. And, the stupid western toilet flushing had told mom that he was done, so he could not even pretend that he had to stay.

"Come on out, now." Mom repeated with such a menace in her voice that he opened the door without thinking. Instinctively, he covered his penis with his hands. Normally, this would have no effect with his rock-hard elephant penis. Today, he was flaccid owing to his urination and so, he was able to cover himself. Mom caught his ear and twisted. She was frail enough that her hits or smacks would not hurt him, but ear twisting was painful no matter who was doing it. He knew why she was doing it but could not bring himself to move his hands. Navithra laughed cruelly and loudly. Mahesh finally moved his hands just to stop her laughing. He tried to go close the door but mom bellowed him to stop. She then sat on the chair and told him to kneel. Mahesh looked at the door, then at mom, and begged silently. Mom stared at him angrily until he complied and knelt.

Navithra could not stop laughing. Mahesh was naked. Completely. Not a stitch on. And, he was kneeling in front of her. He once again tried to cover his penis and she ordered him to put his hands behind his head. She then walked around him taking in every inch of his body. Navithra was obviously not a virgin and had seen cocks before. But, this was different. And, very funny. She finally sat next to mom and asked her to explain again.

"He was not doing his chores for some time. His exam scores started going to his head. He seemed to think that he need not do all his duties. He is a boy, after all. I warned him that it would not be pleasant if he continued defying me. He did not listen."

"So, you stripped him today as punishment. Hey, wait," Navithra remembered. "Your house has been bolted for a long time. How long has this been going on."

"For more than a week. He does not wear clothes at home. I forbid it. If he does all his chores properly, I will allow him to wear clothes outside. So far, I have not had to push him outside naked."

"Oh my God! That is so funny, and hot! And, oh!"

Mahesh teared up as his cock started growing. As Navithra watched in fascination, Mahesh grew to his gigantic size and Navithra whistled. Mahesh was humiliated to stand in front of her naked and it further ashamed him as his cock once again betrayed him. Why did he get hard when he was being humiliated? He had no idea. It perplexed mom as well. However, she had a bigger concern now. She was really angry at Mahesh for having embarrassed her like this. She had done everything she could to ensure his naked slavery was hidden from public. And, he now ruined it himself. She had told him for years to do something about his frequent urination. She made a decision.

"Navithra, will you be a dear and parade him up and down the apartment complex."

"Mom, no. Please. I am sorry. Please don't do this to me."

"You did this to yourself. And, the cat is out of the bag anyway. Do you really think Navithra will be silent about this?"

"MOm, Navithra" Mahesh begged again.

"Navi, dear. Would you be so kind as to spank him 5 times? He is disobeying me. I would do it myself, but he would not feel it much. Your spanks will teach him not to disobey me again."

"Superb, aunty. Naked boy, over my knee, now."

And, so, he tearfully sat over Navithra's knee. Navithra went at him for well more than the 5 spanks which mom had mandated and only stopped when Mom told her to. He was thankful to mom for that until she reiterated her request of parading him over the complex.

There were five house in the complex over three floors. The landlady and her daughter stayed in a duplex house at front. Her husband was in Dubai and came back only once a year for fifteen days. Mahesh and mom lived in the first-floor backhouse. A newly-married couple lived in the backhouse in the second floor. The couple were very young, barely older than Navithra. They had married and eloped to escape the girl's mother who had threatened to kill the man. They did odd part-time jobs and studied and were frequently behind on rent. There was another old couple in the second floor. They were visited by their son, daughter-in-law and granddaughter once a week. The outhouse in the ground floor was recently vacated after the son brought a bigger house for him and his parents. All this meant that he was now going to be seen naked by two women of his own age and Rathna auntie. He pleaded with mom again to forgive him. Mom told him to fetch his old school tie.

Mahesh howled. Not only was he going to be exposed fully naked to all those women, mom was telling him he would be dragged around by his tie. As though he were a Dog on a leash. However, he was smart enough to now notice a pattern. The first time he pleaded, he was spanked. The second time, he was going to become leashed. He did not dare fathom what would be the punishment if he begged for a third time. Navithra, who was ogling at his giant penis, was now even more turned on after he turned around and she was treated to the sight of that derriere. It was inherently very cute and now, her spanks had reddened it enough that she wanted to pull him back and bite them. She turned around and was ashamed and embarrassed at the way mom was smiling at her. She got mad at herself for allowing to be seen by Mahesh's mom obviously ogling at her son. Well, she had an outlet for her madness now.

Mahesh was bent over and rummaging in the bottom wardrobe compartment for the tie. Bent over, like that, the ass was so enticing that Navithra could not help herself. She gave one with all her power and Mahesh screamed in pain. He was bawling and howling earlier as well. He had forgotten that the door was now open and his screams brought in Ratna aunty. She asked mom if something was wrong and mom just pointed indoors.

"Holy crap!"

Mahesh stood up at the noise. No, not Ratna aunty! He was mentally preparing himself to be exposed to her. However, in his mind, he stood in front of her with dignity. Now that he knew it was inevitable, he resolved that he would walk around as though with no inhibitions. He would walk around gracefully, or, at least, with as much grace as he could muster given that he was going to be naked and leashed. However, he was not prepared to be surprised like this. As he stood up, he was hit badly on his head and groaned again as he felt the pain in his head.

"Oh! Poor baby!" Navithra put an arm around him and started rubbing his head. However, with the arm she had around him, she locked both his hands and he was powerless to move causing Rathna aunty to have an uninterrupted view of his penis. Rathna, who had long since suspected him to have a large cock, took her own fill of his massive penis. She then motioned Navithra to turn him around and Navithra forced him to turn. Rathna strongly wanted to land a couple on his tush but decided to be an adult. Navithra had no such compunctions as she gave two more and ordered him to look for his tie. Rathna aunty went to mom.

"Hey, Kavitha. What the hell is going on?"

"He has not been doing his house chores for a few days properly. I started depriving him of clothing at home."

"Oh, come on! Mahesh is the most obedient son I know. I cannot believe that-"

"That was before his PUC marks came out. Once he scored well, he started getting too big for his feet. His ego was getting bigger and bigger. I warned him many times but he would not listen. So, I started his clothing deprivation. Now, he is obedient to the last letter. Plus, he is now giving me foot massages everyday which is doing wonders for my feet."

"Oh, yeah. I remember you telling how much you would love for him to massage your feet everyday. And, " she turned to Mahesh as he and Navithra came in to the hall. Mahesh's tie was around his neck and Navithra was dragging him with it. Mahesh was covering his penis now that his hands were free. Rathna took a wooden skill that was on the sewing machine and rapped his hands with it. Mahesh instantly moved his hands to the side.

"Serves you right. I cannot believe you got egoistic over some good scores, Mahesh. You have really disappointed me."

So, that was the story now. "I am sorry, Aunt Rathna."

"Not enough. I hope you kissed your mom's feet and apologised."

"Many times."

"Oh! And, don't be so hard, Rathna" mom cut in. "I have punished him enough. It is typical boy behaviour."

"Still, I expect you to write I am my mom's slave 250 times tomorrow and hand it in to me. Oh! The writing better be good. If you have scribbled into it, I will make you write them again."

"Yes, Rathna aunty."

Smack! The weak smack told him it was from mom.

"Kiss her feet."

And so, buck naked, Mahesh once again went down and kissed Rathna aunty's feet, told her how sorry he was to disobey his mother and agreed to write that he was his mom's slave 250 times. Navithra tugged at his tie- no, his leash - and dragged him out. He was exposed to the old couple first. They turned their nose, disgusted. However, they could not rebuke the landlady's daughter. Navithra did not care. Sonu, the married woman was her target. As Sonu saw him, she went into bubbles of glee. Together, they dragged him inside where he observed that Sonu's husband was not present. Curiously, Mahesh realised he would preferred being exposed to women than to men. Navithra repeated mom's story. Sonu did not care about the reason. She just loved the sight of the naked boy and could not keep her hands off him. She spanked him for no reason. She told him that she would stop spanking if he could bring his hard cock down. Mahesh told them through his tears that he was not able to, apologised and begged them to not hurt him anymore.

"I have a way of bringing it down, naked boy. Do you want me to?"

"Please, anything."

And so, they now looped the centre of the tie to his balls. They then held each end and dragged him in a tug-of-war. The winner was whoever could drag him for three feet first. Mahesh's cock was, thus subjected to such a torture that eventually, it started growing down and eventually became flaccid. Noticing him crying, Sonu apologised for getting carried away. She then gave him an ice pack for his penis. Her bare hands on his cock was shocking to him. For Sonu, however, who had had three sexual partners including her husband, this was just routine. She gave him an oil and told him to rub it on his cock before sleeping that night. Mahesh kissed her feet, thanked her and allowed himself to be led away by Navithra.

12