Mahesh's Descent into CFNM Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why not wear shorts, then?" Rathna continued.

"I told the same thing, auntie." Aishu chimed in. "She said that the customers may not like it."

"Nonsense! This is 2020, Kavitha. People don't care anymore."

"Oh, please! Do you have any idea how many people asked me about the Chudidhar? At least three women yesterday alone asked me why did I shift to chudis from saree."

"Really?" Aishu asked, genuinely surprised.

"You have no idea. I hate serving them. Last month, four of them gave me a lecture about my half-sleeve blouse. I had to sit and listen for nearly an hour. One of them told me that it was indecent right to my face. If I wear shorts in front of them, they would stop coming to me." Mom concluded with disgust. Aishu hugged her lap and apologised to her. Mom just brushed her hair.

"What if you wore shorts and wore the chudi pants on them?" Asked Mahesh.

Mom opened her mouth and shut it.

"Great idea, Mahesh." Aishwarya replied. Mahesh smiled. "Where was that idea all these days?"

Mahesh's smile went out like a light. Come on, this was not fair.

"Mom could have been in shorts for the last eight days. SO, that is eight spanks for you."

"Oh Come on, ma'am. Please."

"You want more?"

"Mom!"

"Mahesh," mom said sternly. "I have already said this. I will not fight your battles for you. Fight her or obey her. Two more for this. So, ten smacks in total."

"Mahesh, go over mom's knee. Since it is 10 smacks and there are 5 of us, we will all give you 2 each. Ladies, make that one for each cheek."

Navithra, Sonu and Rathna aunty all looked at each other. Kavitha was treating her son very unfairly. However, they did not protest. It was up to Mahesh to fight for his life. They were not going to look at a gift Horse in the mouth. As Mahesh resigned to his fate and went over his mother's knee, each of them got ready. Aishu started and the rest followed suit. Not one of them was holding back. They were all smacking him with their full strength and Mahesh was near to tears by the end. The sight of the 18-year old boy, completely naked and grovelling in tears at his mother's feet was exhilarating. Added to it was Mahesh's butt cheeks that had once again turned red. Navithra wanted to bite and gobble up that tush. Not to mention, the gigantic penis and the women were having trouble keeping their hands away from their crotches. Aishu and Madhu noted the other women's predicament. Aishu was sure that, if the women were not wearing such dark clothing, she could have easily been able to see wet patches on their pants.

"Mahesh's idea is good. So, mom. First rule for you here on. No pants inside the house unless there is a customer."

"Rules? For me? Go to hell."

"Oops! Sorry mom, got carried away."

"Well, not my fault, is it?"

"Ok mom. Request no 1. No pants inside the house unless there is a customer. Please, pretty please."

"See how easy it is, Naked boy?"

Mahesh snorted. He knew what would happen if he replied to Aishu in a similar manner. However, he obviously did not dare say anything. He turned around with a scared look on his face to see if Aishu or Madhu would get angry at his snorting. However, Aishu was looking at mom and not concentrating on him. There was a look in her eyes. The same look she had the first time she had suckered him into getting naked. She had said she would take off all her clothes and if she did so first, she would not help his mother. In a panic, he had taken all his clothes off without even looking at her. Only to find out that she had only removed her T-shirt and camisole and had absolutely no intention of getting naked. She was trying to fool mom into something today. Ha! His mom thought Aishu was easy. Let's see what will happen now.

"Is that a yes for my request, mom?" Aishu asked in an innocent voice.

"Yes. The weather is hot these days, anyway."

"Ladies, you all heard it, right? Mom agreed that she would not wear pants unless there was a customer in the house."

"Aye." Came the reply.

"You know, maybe I am mistaken." Aishu replied with a mocking search of the house. "I am not seeing any customer here."

"Oye!" Mom shouted, while the others laughed. There was a continued exchanges of no and yes between mom and Aishu. After a while, the others chimed in.

"You agreed to it, Kavitha. Take them off now." Mom was laughing and smiling. Mahesh noted with surprise that, she was blushing. Actually blushing. Mahesh knew mom wanted to drop her pants and stay in her panties. However, she had to at least pretend to be coaxed. Eventually, Aishu turned to Navithra.

"Maybe she needs some inspiration."

Navi did not need to be told twice. Her pants were off in a jiffy. Mom eventually acquiesced and there were now two women without pants. Mom's chudidhar tops extended to her knees. Navi, however, was wearing a shirt and they could see their panties. The sight of those panties and legs were already bringing Mahesh back up. Mom once again pointed at his penis. Navi nodded to Sonu and they removed Mahesh's tie. Mahesh begged them but they were not in any merciful mood. Once again, they started their tug-of-war game with his cock. Aishu told them to turn him away from mom. Mom, Rathna aunty, herself and Madhu laughed and laughed at the sight of Mahesh's ass bobbing and jiggling left and right as Navi and Sonu continued their tug-of-war. Eventually, Mahesh became flaccid and the tie loosened itself out. Mahesh fell on the floor, sobbing and in great pain. Aishu set the carpet and tried to push him into it. Mom ordered them to carry him to the bed. Aishu fought with mom but mom did not budge. Aishu carried him with both arms and set him on the bed. All of them kissed his forehead before leaving. Navi, clad in only her shirt, undid her top two buttons and Mahesh was treated to the sight of her breasts when she bent down to kiss him. She was proud of herself when she saw that the sight of her boobs were already causing him to rise, again. She ensured to brush her breasts on him "accidentally" while kissing his forehead.

12