Making of a Slut Ch. 04

Story Info
Prim & proper schoolmistress learns to become a slut.
1.9k words
4.54
86.6k
8
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 09/23/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cherrie
Cherrie
49 Followers

Chapter 4: Warming Up

Following Stuart along the upper landing, Fran's breathing was becoming more, and more irregular, as her apprehension threatened to take control. The two love eggs, now nestled deeply within her vagina, rubbed together causing the tiny ball bearings encased in the two spheres, to send small pulsating vibrations through her whole body.

As they approached the stairway, Stuart stopped and turned around to face her. He had already descended the first few steps, so as he turned, his face became level with her pubis. Fran checked herself just in time before his head literally buried it's self between her legs.

"One other thing Madam" he said at last, "before we enter the dining room, may I make a suggestion?"

Without waiting for a reply, he put out his hands and parted the front of her dress; separating it at the split, and then re-buttoning it's edges to the tiny buttons at her hip. Now, Fran could see the purpose of the almost invisible buttonholes that she had noticed earlier. With the front of her dress now held open to the naval, she was completely uncovered for all eyes to see. Her long nylon encased legs, her creamy white thighs, and smoothly shaved genitals, all on display.

Her pulse now racing out of control, Fran was finding it difficult to control her nervous tension. She had never felt this much excitement before. Her whole body felt alive and vibrant, filled with sexual expectations. The feelings, emanating from between her legs, as she entered the dining room, were indescribable. She was hot... No she was more than hot...she was rampant!

"Ahh at last," greeted Larry, standing to greet her. " I see the dress fits...good, now come and eat, you must be famished."

Fran was shown to a chair at the far end of the table. Stuart, still in attendance, indicated for her to sit down, and then removed the crisp linen napkin from her place setting and placed it on her lap.

"I hope you enjoy Lobster?" enquired Larry, "it's fresh off the boat, more or less."

Fran was intelligent enough to know that he was reminding her of the episode earlier that afternoon. 'God' she thought, 'was it only this afternoon' so much seemed to have happened between then and now. There was so many question's that she needed to ask.

The meal arrived, and was enjoyed in complete silence. Fran had tried in vain to engage her host with trivial 'chit chat', but it became obvious, when she couldn't raise a response, that Larry was playing some sort of cat and mouse game with her. All the time that she was eating, he just sat there smiling, and staring across the table, with these big 'come to bed' eyes of his.

It wasn't until she had emptied her plate, that things began to happen. His mood seemed to change as though someone had thrown a switch. Gone was the charming smile, replaced now with more of a lecherous leer.

"Come here," he commanded.

Fran rose from her seat and walked over to the head of the table, noticing that he had pushed his chair back several feet. As she approached, he grabbed her gently by the waist and sat her on the edge of the table in front of him.

"Open your legs for me," he requested politely, adding, "open them wide."

Fran felt her heart fluttering, as she looked him full in the face, and obeyed. Larry sat down in his chair; bringing his face only inches away from her gaping crotch. Fran felt like such a slut, sitting there fully exposing herself to this mans gaze. Ok, she had flashed before, but this felt more like a clinical examination.

"Now we shall enjoy dessert," he said, as he gently started to caress the inside of her thighs, with the tips of his fingers. Gently he slid his hands, the full length of her nylon-clad legs, from her parted knees to the top of her groin, and then back again. Each time, stopping just short of her pubic region.

Fran closed her eyes, and bit her lower lip: a habit that seemed to have increased dramatically, since she had known this man. Each time his delicate hands reached the top of her legs she shuddered slightly. This in turn started the little balls inside of her to vibrate even more. She moaned softly with pleasure, her vaginal lips now swollen and moist, longed to feel his touch.

As though reading her thoughts, he bent over and sliding his hands beneath her buttocks, lowered his head between her legs. Fran's whole being tingled under his expert touch. Small electric shocks seemed to run through her body as she felt his tongue darting in and out, in search of her clitoris. Placing her hands on the polished wood of the table behind her, for support, she arched her back, forcing her pussy harder onto his face.

She felt his teeth gently nibbling at her inner lips, pulling them, teasing them. His strong hands, gripping the cheeks of her buttocks, held her tightly in place, less she should try to escape. Escape was the last thing on her mind. Fran was in the throes of blissful delight. Each caress, each nibble from his lips brought her nearer and nearer to climax. Then the sensations stopped, only to be replaced by newer ones, as he gripped the small piece of blue and white string that dangled from her vagina, and pulled at it with his teeth. He raised his head, the two chrome spheres dangling from his mouth, like a cat that had caught a mouse.

He removed the love eggs and offered them up to Fran's pouting lips. "Lick them," he commanded, "experience the sweetness of erotica."

Fran's tongue lapped at the two balls eagerly, tasting her own juices. The sensation was not as unpleasant as she first thought. The vulgarity made her feel wicked, and with the wickedness, came her first orgasm. She moaned out loudly, her thighs twitching. Her clitoris, now much too sensitive to the touch, pulsated in rhythm to his lapping tongue.

"Oh God!" she moaned, "Please...please, Fuck me now." She was past the stage of playing the prim and proper School Teacher. Now she just didn't care, her inhibitions had been brushed aside, all vestiges of respectability abandoned. She wanted him...she needed him...she needed him now!

As if sympathetic to her needs, and without faltering, Larry unfastened the front of his trousers, and in one swift movement, entered her. She felt the tight muscles of her vagina contract, gripping his shaft as though her very existence depended upon it. Fran moaned with pleasure as he filled her, each forward thrust bringing her nearer, to the point of no return. She was his, heart, body and soul.

Reaching up, she wrapped her hands around the back of his neck, clasping them tightly. Now she could meet him thrust for thrust. Her clitoris, already sensitive and swollen, rubbed hard against his pubic hairs causing her to scream with abandon. She climaxed once again!

Her screams delighted Larry, spurring him on. He reached upwards, and grabbed the edge of her dress at the shoulders, and pulled, ripping it almost off her body. The sudden movement caught Fran off guard, causing her to slip off the polished table. She landed on her feet, still impaled on his throbbing cock.

"Oh God! Larry," she cried, "Fuck me...fuck me...hard."

Larry withdrew just before the point of no return, and spun her around, bending her over the edge of the table. Ripping off the remnants of her now tattered dress, he then entered her again, this time from behind.

Fran sucked in a sharp intake of breath. In this position he could penetrate her more deeply. His thrusts became harder and faster. Each time he pushed forward, her feet left the floor slightly. She gripped the edge of the table for support. She could feel him pulling apart the cheeks of her bottom. Fran suspected what was coming next. She tried to relax her anal muscles in anticipation, remembering that last time he fucked her up the ass, it hurt.

With one hand holding her cheeks apart, Larry inserted his right thumb into her tight little hole. He felt the muscles tightening around the entrance, then after a few seconds, relax once again. Still pumping away akin to a steam piston, he inserted his other thumb, clenching her cheeks with his remaining fingers. He felt Fran tremble beneath him.

"Do you like that?" he asked.

"Yes...yes," Fran replied, between gritted teeth. "Hurt me Larry...fuck me up the ass...please...come in my ass!"

It gave Larry great delight to hear her talk trashy like this. 'She's a quick learner, this one,' he thought.

Fran felt as though she was on fire! She was coming now almost continually, as one orgasm led straight into another. He was holding her buttocks tightly between his clenched fingers, pulling the cheeks apart cruelly, whilst all the time, his thumbs stretched and teased her anal passage. 'Oh please do it Larry' she thought, 'please make me your slut!'

Then like a glorious release, she braced herself as she felt him remove his cock and at last offer it up to her arse entrance. In one swift movement, he was inside her. Immediately she felt the stinging pain as her muscles were stretched. It wasn't an unpleasant sensation; it wasn't that sort of pain. She felt special at that moment; her mentor, her master, was fucking her to submission. Fran was being taken to heaven and back.

His thrusts became slower and longer, building up into a pleasant rhythm. Now all pain had subsided, as she grew accustomed to his size. She could hear his breathing, hear the filthy vile names he was calling her. Then he came! She felt the hot burning sensation deep within her bowels. His cock throbbing and pulsating as it erupted, like a dormant volcano deep within her.

They stayed fastened together, like two dogs that had fucked in the middle of the street. Not moving, just breathing and savouring the moment, until at last, they separated, and stood facing one another. Larry was the first to speak.

"Are you sufficiently warmed up now?" he asked.

Fran was a little puzzled by the question. "What do you mean...warmed up?"

Larry just smiled and shrugged his shoulders, "You don't think that was it...do you? The night is yet young, I plan to show you off a little."

As if by magic! Stuart suddenly entered the room. Fran was a little perturbed at his timing. 'Was it coincidence?' she thought, 'or had he been watching the whole time?'

Larry instructed his manservant to escort Fran to her room and prepare her for this evening. " Oh and don't forget these," he added, handing the two love eggs to Fran. "From now on, these go with you everywhere."

On the way back to her room, Fran now completely naked, apart from her stockings and suspender belt, wondered what he had planned for her next. Her mind raced as she tried to figure out what he had meant by, "I plan to show you off a little."

It wasn't until she saw the new clothing laid out on the bed, ready for her to change into, that her pulse raced once again. This was going to be a wild evening, better than she could ever have hoped for...she was looking forwards to more pleasures to come...

Cherrie
Cherrie
49 Followers