Man of Power Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He fucked her slowly with deep strokes, taking his time to crush her young, naked body properly under his own, strong, manly body. Kajal moaned and squirmed under him. She whispered his name over and over as he conquered her in bed.

"Oh Vikas...mmmm...Vikas...aaaah, Vikas, baby...aaaah!" She came hard with the first hard stroke of his cock into her throbbing, wet pussy. A tear leaked out of her eye as the strong orgasm flowed all through her body.

Vikas kept her under him and continued to fuck her soppy wet cunt with circular strokes of his hips that made his cockhead grind on her gspot over and over. She moved her ass, lifting it up off the sheets to try and take it deeper into her itching, hungry pussy. Her moans were hot and urgent, her body had never cooled down after the orgasm and again she was begging in Vikas' ear to let her cum again.

Feeling his own explosion impending, he sped up his strokes and fucked her hard and fast. She came hard with a long, deep scream and his own orgasm followed right behind. He continued to drive his long, pulsating shaft deep into her cunt as he sucked and bit her neck. Kajal was bucking her hips up trying to fuck herself as deep as possible on his cock. Her body simply melted into the hot, flowing orgasm.

Afterwards lying side by side catching their breath...Vikas turned, kissed her cheek and said "Good morning, beautiful!"

Kajal smiled "Good morning, honey. You know how to wake up a girl just right."

"Well, you woke up the tiger and then the tiger wanted meat."

She giggled "I hope the tiger liked his morning meat."

"Oh yes! But now the tiger wants breakfast. Let's make some."

"No, let me wash my face, then I will make breakfast while you take a shower."

"Are you sure? I can help you in the kitchen..."

"Oh, please! Let me serve my tiger."

"Ok, baby."

======= They spent that day shopping. Vikas pointed out that if she went home in the morning in yesterday's clothes, people will talk.

"But if you go home in the evening at a decent time wearing different clothes, people will assume you went out in the morning and they just missed seeing you."

"You are so smart, baby!"

Vikas wanted to buy some clothes for Kajal to keep at his place in case she needed them another time.

"But we have only been on two dates, honey." She objected gently.

"I am not asking you to move in with me. Just a couple of dresses at my place in case we get caught in rain again. This is Mumbai, it rains a lot here, you know."

"Okay. Whatever you say, baby."

"Good. And I know we have only been on 2 dates but I like you. I am very serious about you."

"Thank you. I am serious about you too." She replied and kissed him on the cheek.

They bought some simple but nice dresses that she could wear outside. Then Vikas saw a nightie he wanted her to buy.

"But it's so thin and short!" Kajal objected.

"Yes, but I don't expect you to wear it outside."

"Oh!" Kajal understood and blushed.

Vikas leaned closer and whispered in her ear "This is what you will wear at home with me so I can fuck you without taking it off."

"Oh god! You are so bad!" Kajal said, her cheeks flushed.

He bought the nightie for her.

== End of Part 1 ====

12