Manipulating Jenny Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you mean, the end of you?"

"Well, I feel a bit embarrassed to tell you but I'm one of those girls that become helpless once my clit is properly aroused. I mean really aroused in a slow build up to boiling point. The more he kept it up, the more I wanted him to keep doing it. He didn't say a word but kept smiling and looking at my face and I think it was the way I was giving out long deep sighs when he worked around the tops of my inner thighs and kept glancing across my clitoris that things changed."

"What do you mean by things changed?"

"Well it must have been the way I was responding to his occasional touches of my clit and each time he did that, real accidental like as if he didn't mean to graze it, it made me make a louder more urgent sort of moaning noise that made him keep at it.

"It was just like a daddy teaching his daughter how a man should please her down there the way he did it. Just the look on his face made me think of that and it sort of excited me more thinking of how many girls get their first hands on experience with a man like this only this old geezer was something else.

"His eyes hardly left my face as if he was reading every single contortion of my face and the way my mouth was open, moaning with my tongue licking my lips looking back at him in what must have been a very submissive sort of look feeling so powerless and being controlled by his fingers."

By now Dr Hans has a roaring horn inside his pants but he can't let her know she turns him on so easily. He is a sex therapist and not supposed to succumb to the pleasures of the flesh and useful information, especially when his client is a near naked buxom bare pussy 18 year-old lying there in just stockings and high heel shoes describing how an aging physiotherapist once massaged her so well she let him go all the way in an unscheduled full course intercourse.

He leans forward and lowers his voice, bringing his face much closer to her ever so inviting vulva which seems to glisten from the way Jenny always smothers it every day in special oils and creams. She enjoys a man being so close to her pristine pussy when he can't touch it. "Jenny, I can understand a woman enjoying that sort of accidental touch during a massage but it was a big step to go the whole way with a man you never met before and who was, after all, supposed to be attending to your in injured knee."

Jenny knows she has him excited. She sees it on the face of other men she loves to tease and she knows her explicit explanation to his questions will make him so horny it must be killing him not to be able to do anything about it. Her earlier objections have him on the defensive about going on the attack and this is her game plan. She wants a man to languish over her beauty and even crave for her but in a way he can't touch her unless she consents and she won't consent to this man.

Now she is in this position she thinks it's fun to turn the tables a bit on him and come back the next day for the final consulting session to get his verdict on her. She knows he has in mind some more advanced kind of tests and that whets her libido's appetite just as the conversation now wets her pussy.

What he doesn't know is that when she booked the appointment with a sex therapist she really did it to explore an erotic occasion, wondering what happens in these private consultations when a sexy young woman has to lay bare her thoughts to the counsellor. She loves to show her body to excite the other person in a situation where it's a safe environment and she can act innocent, which is why she masterfully objected to having to undress for Dr Hans but all the time knowing it would excite him to see her uncovered.

The nympho concern is just her front for a reason to play out this adventure as she's simply a strong libido sexually atoned teenager who wants fun but is not ready for a relationship. Meanwhile, she's besotted with her stepfather's great body and natural love of her and that is a safe haven after her first-time experience in bed with him now she's turned 18 and he can't get into trouble.

Dr Hans moves his face closer to her magnificent breasts and her lustrous puffy domes sitting up like observatories on a hilltop. He finds it hard to fight back his ever-rising lust to somehow get his mouth around those high set pointers and suck on them like a baby at its mother's breast. But he can't. He must continue his line of questioning to at least get information out of her if nothing else.

"Jenny as I said it's a big step from enjoying an accidental touch during a massage to letting the man put his penis inside you. How exactly did that happen? What made you do it?"

Jenny smiles almost smugly, knowing he is putting horny questions to her in the guise of his professional job and she is not sure if that's a legitimate line of questioning or not but assumes it could be. In any case she knows it is exciting him so she tells him what he wants to know. "Oh gee doctor Hans, it was a sort of natural thing. It was entirely unintended I'm sure by him and I never thought it could happen either. I was so worked up from the stimulation and the adjoining piercing in my clitoris were getting a good going over the way he was bringing me on that I was breathing really heavy and loud.

He told me earlier why he does massage undressed because clothing interferes with the exchange of static electricity or something like that so when he knelt over the tops of my legs he said it was more comfortable to continue this way as he was getting tired standing up for so long being an older man. Well, that's what he said anyway Once he got in that position, level with my face; his penis was so close to my pussy. My God, his cock was a beauty too, and stiff as a board. I didn't know men over 60 could get it up like that. The more he worked my clit I was moaning pretty loudly and pretty fast and as I looked at his cock so close I just blurted out to put it in, put it in. I think I almost yelled at him. I was frantic to be satisfied. So he did and you know, he hardly ever took his eyes off my face while he was working me up and when he got inside me. He seemed to be reading my face for every little change in my expressions and boy, he really read me like a book."

Dr Hans is scribbling notes as his eyes move from his clipboard to the teenager's bare essentials. "You know of course why I must ask you these rather personal questions because it's the only way to get inside you; your mind. So what happened after he penetrated you? I don't mean give me all the little details of how he was pumping you; I mean how did it finish? Did you reach a climax? Did he blow inside you or elsewhere and what was your reaction?"

Jenny loves this line of questions. It gives her legitimate reason to relive a hot moment of adventurous passion that started out so innocently by going to the therapist with a sore knee in her mini skirt.

"Well you are making me want to blush doctor. I find it hard say it in front of you lying here like this so helpless but if you must know he kept it up for quite a long time. I don't know how long it just seemed a long time. I only know it was not a five-minute wonder. I was very vocal I'm embarrassed to say."

"What do you mean by very vocal Jenny? Were you talking to him?"

She laughs. "Well in a way I was, but the sentences were very short and rather crude like the magic word came out of my mouth quite a lot telling him to keep doing it – that sort of thing only maybe not as ladylike you know. I was really worked up by the old guy. He had my legs pushed back with my feet either side of my head and he must have been on a course of Viagra or something the way he kept it going. His cock was big in size and it seemed to fill me up and he was making a lot of loud noises too and I knew he was going to cum.

"He pulled out just in time and I copped it right over my mouth, and face and it was the first time I ever tasted cum because my mouth was wide open from moaning and making those sexy noises girls make when a man works them up." Dr Hans groans so loudly Jenny can hear him and knows this real happening has him on the ropes, his professional acumen now battered almost into submission. Yet he must recover quickly in case she reports him for misconduct.

He tries to conceal his state of excitement in his voice and by placing his clipboard over his lap but Jenny knows he could have cum in his pants as he seems suddenly a bit squirmy He sits there scribbling notes and seems to be a bit unsure.

"Look Jenny, I think we should leave it there for now. Look, regardless of how I assess you after your visit tomorrow, I really think you should see a registered medical practitioner specialising in hypnotherapy because they get very good results ridding over zealous sexual notions out of the mind. It's an area that not all doctors agree about but you should at least check I out. I'll give you these three names and you can make your own arrangements when you can but I really suggest you should seek that help. That name underlined is one I have been told is very good."

Jenny is puzzled. "But doctor, all I know about hypnotists is that they can make you do things you don't know you are doing. I've seen them on TV.

"Oh don't take too much notice of that kind of stuff. Most of it is stage-managed. In hypnotherapy you deal with a person who is not on stage entertaining people, he is behind closed doors in a private setting so you don't have to worry about looking silly or doing anything silly. It is all for the good and if he is able to put you under as we call it, he can get to the tiny crevices of your sub conscious and turn bad notions in to good intentions. It will really help you "

She nods that she will think about it "I'll leave you to get dressed now as I have to go to the bathroom for a moment. That's the end of today's consultation and when I come back I'll show you to the door as it is getting late. Good heavens, it's nearly 7.30."

Jenny gets into her clothes and straightens her hair just in time as Dr Hans returns looking a lot more relieved. "Now Jenny when you return for your 5.30 appointment tomorrow remember I want you to dress just the way you are when you go to work, you know, the kind of way you said you dress to tease your boss. I want to see you as you act elsewhere so I can get a proper assessment. And bring that outfit you said you wore in front of your stepfather for his opinion, the micro mini bikini, so I can adjudge that from a professional point of view."

He walks her to the door reminding her that she will also meet Paul, the young man stripper who does hen parties and is about to work fulltime with Dr Felicity Feelgood as her understudy now he has completed his formal training as a sex therapist.

On her way home Jenny wonders if this Paul is really a trained sex therapist or is this some kind of ring-in the doctor has thought to trick her into something other than a one-on-one consultation. She knows it will be harder to control the situation if she's outnumbered so after 3pm the next day she phones the receptionist.

"Dr Felicity Feelgood's consulting, can I help you" chirps the young voice at the end of the end of the line and who doesn't recognise Jenny's voice.

"Oh I was just making an inquiry to see if Paul is on deck today," she says to the receptionist.

"Yes Paul is here today, he is in a consultation session with Dr Hans our fill-in therapist while Felicity is away. Would you like me to give him a message?"

"Oh no, that's not necessary. I can call him later. When is he starting fulltime with you?"

The receptionist doesn't know Jenny is probing to know if this Paul is a legitimate qualified therapist knowing he is still working nights as a male stripper for private girls' parties. She wants to find if in fact he ever worked as a male stripper because she can imagine those guys always have good bodies and are very well hung.

"By the way," Jenny adds. "Is Paul still doing his night work – you know?"

Jenny hits the jackpot. "Oh you mean his club acts for the female-only parties? Yes very much so, I went to one myself only last week with two of my girlfriends, but I didn't go down on him like they did because I work here He is so good for Felicity's business the way he tells all the girls he is starting work here as a genuine sex therapist. "

They are lining up and Felicity has 10 advance bookings already. I guess that's where you saw him too. I shouldn't say this because I work here but hey, isn't he just gorgeous with that shocking long blond hair, being so handsome and wow, that body; you know what I mean."

"Er yes, I agree totally. Anyway I must go and I will call back a bit later my boss is coming." Jenny thinks her boss would be coming in another way if he knew what she is up to. By making the audacious phone call she knows that Dr Hans is not lying to her but her interest is gaining about this extra person she objected to being involved in her private session. She is thinking of ways she can turn it to her own advantage yet be so convincing the doctor will see her as being innocent, embarrassed and maybe even a little afraid to go through these sexuality tests he has in mind if someone else is there at the time.

The clock quickly moves to knock-off time from work and Jenny freshens up in the office bathroom. She goes to her car and in the private section of the basement uses her car as a changing room to slip into a different top and panties and puts on a micro mini skirt which is shorter than the mini she wore to work. Her top has a plunging V neckline that falls just below her breasts and is made of a material that clings to her chest making her puffy nipples push poignantly into the sheer covering.

She only has to go up to level 15 in the same building so there is no rush as she squeezes her tight backside into the C-string panties made of the sheerest grade of fine black silk with lace trimmings. The design of the C-string panties or bikini panties removes the need for a waistband to hold them on the body. The lace edges on either side of the vulva have strong but comfortable inserts which tuck tightly into the groin and while the design keeps the panty held snugly in place, it also promotes the full shape of her pussy by squeezing it in slightly from the base of her outer labia. She changes also into a different pair of high heel shoes, black ones that show her bare feet but a strap sections over the toes and around her ankles.

Her make-up is immaculate and her body perfumed. She is now hotter than hot and ready to see how Dr Hans handles her when she starts to give him a hard time.

CONTINUING – In Chapter 10 it's a game of cat and mouse behind closed doors in the sex therapist's rooms. Can this clever rat get the pussy with the help of a spunky young male stripper as his understudy or can this sexually tenacious teenager turn them into toys she can play with to suit herself? Come back for the totally unexpected and discover how some men will do anything – anything – to please a woman.