Manipulating Jenny Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BeamMeUp
BeamMeUp
541 Followers

The extensive foreplay has her more than ready and willing to let go in gay abandon and as she feels it moving in and out she gives a loud gasp. "Ohhh that's what I like Paul, it feels so good." It's the only real conversation that makes any sense from her for the next 30 minutes.

None of the men who she's had sex with before are near as fit as this young man with the all-over suntanned body, tight buttocks and blonde hair to his shoulders. He doesn't look like a sex therapist but he sure knows how to make a young woman get breathless quickly as he thrusts rapidly into her with unexpected speed that catches Jenny unprepared for the sudden savage drilling.

She can only quickly think how it must be like for the young women who ask him to put it in them at the hen's parties. They must go off their head. He is just warming her up until now and really steps into her, his hands go under her knees to lift her legs to 90-degree angle bend at the knees, her body jerking back and forth, breasts heaving, hair bouncing about as he pummels her relentlessly. His eyes never leave her face, reading every emotion written in her expressions, her eyes shutting tight, biting her lip mouth closed then open and closing as she swings from one high to another, wailing, shouting "fuck me" over and over in fast rising passion. And he is fucking her over and over.

He can tell she will peak any minute after ten minutes of good thrusting. She is stretching her whole body and trying to thrust back into him, her head pushed back, chin facing the ceiling, her arms arched backwards so her hands are flat on the bed as if she were trying push ups from an upside down position elbows pointing up in unison. But he suddenly thrusts faster than anything she's ever felt before and she tries to lift her shoulders off the bed to look at him with a shocked look on her face but only gets a split second glance at him before throwing herself backwards screaming "I'm going to cum! I'm going to cum again!"

He keep fucking her relentlessly in a machine-like pussy thrashing as he takes her through the major shockwaves of her orgasm, making it even stronger as she throws her head from side to side in noisy ecstasy. If Jenny's sounds are music to Dr Hans' ears then he's now got the full orchestra. When he senses her sexual earthquake loses intensity and she goes through the next stage of riding out the afterglow of fulfilment he slows his massages her vagina with his rod in ever- slowing strokes to help calm her, but his cock stays hard inside her.

Just as Jenny thinks he will stop so she can recover he grabs her around the shoulders and pulls her into him in a sitting position, her face almost touching his, with her legs dangling loosely behind him, both feet bouncing about as he starts another fast thrusting session that catches her by surprise. The exhilaration of the first orgasm is still rampant inside her and the hot thickness of his plunging cock is keeping the internal eruptions going.

Her head sways loosely about on her shoulders and he can see she is in another world and knows she has cum again, so he changes her position, lifting both legs up high and swings her on her side without removing his hardness from inside her. She is pushed on to her left hip and she soon finds out why she should try this angle more often. This time Paul lets fly with much shorter penetrating strokes, but extremely fast, angling towards her cervix. Only just over half of his long schlong is needed but to good effect.

Her moans are loud and strong as he throws one leg across his shoulder to support it with thighs of her other leg flat on the corner of the bed, her feet doing a dance of love in mid air. His face is a study of concentration on her expressions as if he's a rally driver reading every bump, twist and turn on a narrow gravel country road at breakneck speed. He steers her closer and closer to the brink and his mouth tightens as he see it in her face.

Reaching under her cervix at such speed requires directional control and Paul may as well be a rally driver sliding the back end out and straightening up for the finish line where Dr Hans waits inwardly cheering. "I'm gonna cum again, I'm gonna cum, she shrieks." As she does, it's the sweet sound of success that makes Dr Hans pat his younger associate on the back.

He lets her ride this orgasm out and to get her breath back then orders her to get on top as he switches positions so she can mount him. There is no let-up for Jenny as she squats over his trunk-like organ and impales her pussy on it until she feels it deep inside again. She faces him and leans over with her hands spread out wide just behind his shoulders on the bed. She is completely oblivious to Dr Hans capturing prized images of her facial expressions and full on position pictures on his digital video recorder. Once she feels the huge dick inside again nothing else is important.

The way the two therapists prepared her in their extended foreplay session and the way Paul is taking her from mountain peak to another in different positions without let-up is a new experience. She hardly subsides from one orgasm to another and they seem to just roll on through her in varying intensities.Yet he continues like a well oiled drilling machine.

This time though the young filly is the workhorse, riding his cock in a sitting up squatting position, but her movements are slow as she is almost wrecked from riding the emotional roller coaster so he pulls her down towards his face so her breasts are just touching his chest and he commences to pummel her tail end in rapid fashion. It's a position many women find gratifying and soon she is making all the sounds of urgency and erotic exclamations on her way to probably a fourth orgasm in 15 minutes.

She has hardly recovered and seems too bewildered to speak as he orders her to stand up and put her head down to the mattress, spread her legs for balance and get her arse up in the air. He enters her from behind, holding her around the hips as she grabs her ankles for support and her head jerks back and forth by the force of his hard thrusts. Dr Hans is the only spectator but he's got the grandstand seat to enjoy the action. Thinking himself lucky he hasn't got to work as hard as this.

Oh to be 10 years younger again, he muses to himself as he watches Paul's projectile plunging into the teen to find her g-spot again. He knows by her sounds that her sexual tension is about to explode and it does, heralded by loud Ohhhhh Ohhhhh Ohhhhh cries. Doggy is most often a girl's favourite position but Jenny just enjoyed one of the lesser used rear end styles of sexual penetration.

He lets Jenny flop on the bed face down puffing and panting. "Oh my God, Oh my God," she keeps saying. The two men look to each other and smile. He gives her no more than a minute's rest before deciding to wind up the session by doing her in the wheelbarrow position.

Jenny is still taking deep breaths when he grabs her around her parted legs by the knees and drags her butt to the edge of the bed. He knows in this 'wheelbarrow' position he will give her very deep direct penetration yet Jenny will feel she is floating on air as he takes all the weight off her body. It is also a position Paul likes as he can look down and see his thick shaft pummelling her pussy. Jenny can't see a thing and for her the excitement increases tenfold as she feels so helpless and unable to move. He might as well be raping her as she is in such a subservient position while he can enjoy watching between her legs and the sexy sight of the tight cheeks of her arse.

He starts slowly deliberately to hear Jenny's response. He is sliding it in all the way and almost withdrawing completely and repeating the process for a few minutes as Jenny moans and keeps saying, "Yes, nice and slowly, nice and slowly. I like that. Nice and slowly." Paul lets her enjoy her nice and slow pattern for just another minute and asks her what's he doing. "You're fucking me, fuck you," she moans. "Where am I fucking you?" Another drawling moan as if she's half asleep. "Where am I fucking you girl?" he asks again.

"Fucking me from behind," comes the defeated answer. "Yes but where is my cock girl?" Another sleepy sounding moan. "In my wet cunt."

"That's better, I thought so too and now I'm going to fuck the daylights out of you like you are the Playboy centrefold and I'm just a street tramp getting something I've been denied all my life. Have you ever been raped?"

"No, but I want you to rape me. Take me. Do it. I want it. Make me cum again Make me cum. I love your cock so much." Jenny is so worked up the very thought of someone taking her from behind as if she's helpless but feeling so sexed up plucks all her emotional strings and making her think and talk dirty. Is this the card Dr Hans kept up his sleeve to draw Jenny out, making out she can act like she can enjoy being raped after such a torrid build up to this stage? Dr Hans is making notes. Perhaps Paul has done the trick.

"Get your head down and take this," Paul shouts at her in a different kind of voice nothing like the nice young sex therapist she met earlier in the evening. But unlike Jenny, who's certainly not acting, Paul is giving an Oscar performance and it's working Jenny up to feel she's enjoying some rough sex and that's new to her.

He thrusts deeply into her with his body slapping against her butt as perspiration and body contact react to his full-on pussy assault from her upside down position. She moans loudly and he slows to a very slow pace and almost withdraws. He wants to push boundaries to see how far she'll go and if she's not really in control of her better judgement, her responses now gripped by dark passion she's never felt before.

"Do you want my cock?" he yells at her. "Yes!" she answers. "Do you like a man up inside you when you can't move?" he demands.

"I love it. I love a big cock." He slides it in again, but slowly.

You fuck like a slut don't you? Come on, admit it." She moans more and more but doesn't answer. "Jenny if you are a good slut you will ask me to keep fucking you and make you cum so Dr Hans can hear you beg for it. Now beg for my 10 inches or I'll take it away from you."

"No no!" she cries. "I want it. I want it all the way. Put it right inside me I can feel how big it is, it is so big."

"Jenny, you like the cock so much I bet you'd give your stepfather a blowjob anytime to get him to fuck you. Tell me the truth."

"Yes. Yes. I will. Please make me cum again."

Paul looks at Dr Hans and he signals they have gone far enough and now he must finish the job and give her what she wants. He's build up her desire to almost breaking point in the wheelbarrow position and now he is thrusting deep inside to his entire length with such force she imagines she's being raped. Jenny gets deep vaginal orgasms when she feels a cock right up and deep inside her, and when it's as thick as young Paul's, it's even more emotionally stirring. And he knows the angles of her pussy like the back of his hand to give it to her good and proper.

He's experienced at holding himself back until the female cums and he can then deliver it on her face as he invariably does at the hen's parties and other 18's plus girls' disco dances. He's already hoping the clinic's young receptionist Alison could line up for him next week.

He has to forget what he's doing or risk ejaculating inside Jenny as he increases his strokes so his penis is going into her like pistons on a machine. The sexual tension he's accumulated inside her is intolerable as she imagines Paul is doing this to her, helpless, in front of an audience of sexy turned on women at the hen's party she wants to attend with receptionist Alison. She is completely beyond herself and as he holds her horizontally face down just above her knees her increasingly urgent sounds reach high pitch and the climax is coming like a bang of cymbals in the orchestra.

Jenny lets out a yet another garbled long cry as passion turns to an avalanche of emotions running from the top of her head to her loins. Her legs go stiff in his hands and she shrieks again but not as loud and shouts out, "Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God, oh my God" over and over.

He keeps fucking her but keeps slowing down as he watches her body start to relax after the powerful orgasm and the fierce, feisty little fucker become the sweet young lady again. He takes his hands from her legs and turns her over in a sitting up position. He doesn't have to give any orders this time, even still slightly out of breath and soaking up the afterglow of a massive pounding and climax, she instinctively leans her face into his hovering erection as he masturbates rapidly to cum on her face. Her stunned expression shows she's still getting over the last orgasm as she takes wad after wad of his cum across her face and in her open mouth making her tongue white from his fortified energy juice.

She looks up at him and gulps several times, swallowing his load and wiping the rest from around her mouth with her fingers and sucking them dry before taking the sensitive head of his penis in her mouth, sucking out the last of it still inside then trawling her tongue up and around the shaft to clean up any lose dobs. She loves the taste and hates to let it go to waste.

Dr Hans applauds her attention to detail by clapping his hands as the sole spectator to her having sex. "Jenny, that was quite marvellous to see you do that and I've added the images to the end of my review report records. It's a healthy sign when a woman enjoys it so much she likes to finish off like that."

She looks up at him, still kneeling in front of Paul. "Oh that's because when I started high school as a new teen some of the older girls were telling us younger ones that a man's cum is really good for a girl's skin or is that an old wives' tale?"

"No it's not," he says as she stands up in her goddess-like raw beauty, "what you just swallowed has a whole range of healthy ingredients and as I told you once before there are parts of the ejaculate which somehow help produce a calming effect on women and I kid you not."

"Well I'm glad I'm hearing it from a sex therapist because I asked the girls at school how come they know so much when they are not exactly out in the world yet. One of them piped up that her uncle told her why it was good for her."

"The funny thing is Jenny that only about 1 % of a man's ejaculate is the actual sperm that is nature's vehicle to fertilise a woman when she is ready to produce and in that say, tablespoon of total ejaculate that 1% of the total content carries up to half a trillion little swimmers when only just one is required to make the female pregnant. See what safe sex is all about?"

"Gee, I didn't know a man's sperm had so many of those tadpole things wanting to swim up the vagina," she laughs.

"Well that's because they are microscopic in size and the human eye can't detect that."

"What's the rest of cum consist of then if 99% is something other than sperm? I thought it was all the same?

"Ha, I thought you ask that. Anyway all the rest is just a protein water-based mixture containing lots of healthy nutritional things like sugar in the form of fructose, Vitamin C, zinc, citric acid, phosphate and other enzymes. The good part for women though is that this shot of goodies like you just received from Paul has an average of only 15 calories and that's a tablespoon size quantity.

"Some men produce less, some more, depending on age, present energy levels, general health and so on. Of course if a man has ejaculated more than once in say half an hour the big dose is always the first, and while men can cum more they won't smother you in it unless like certain hot women they like several men doing it at the same time. Most of these are done just for movies of course to act out fantasies some people have about giving a girl a facial."

Jenny dresses as they continue to talk but is still in bra and panties, almost as though she wants to linger looking sexy while the subject is about a man's penis. "So what you say it's really good for a girl if she acquires the taste?"

"Yes, exactly. But regard cum as a healthy additive, not an essential part of your diet. Like, don't give up on taking Vitamin C, and those minerals if you are short of them as the quantities in those deposits are not mega doses by any means. Besides it doesn't mean every female is going to be like you. And now, let's get back to you. Firstly, how was that? I believe I saw and heard some nice orgasms in those 30 minutes of non-stop action by Paul?"

"Oh that was incredible. I must have cum at least five or six times. It seemed to be happening non-stop."

"Jenny that's great. Now I've come to the conclusion that you don't have abnormal sexual concerns such as bordering on nymphomania. Your stepfather will be greatly relieved, and judging by the way you cleaned up Paul when he finished ejaculating on your face I'm sure you can make sure your dear stepfather stays greatly relieved too.

"Now I can assure you from all the tests we did and your response that you are indeed just a very healthy young lady at 18, admittedly with a very strong libido and quite an imagination to go with it. That's all in your favour of course.

"You must know that I've recorded all our physical assessments today for part of my work in studying how women respond to certain situations. Of course this is only for my own purpose, not to be given out elsewhere as patient confidentiality is critically important. However, having this allows me to study the video film and when I mix the sound in I can take notes of certain things for part of my research work in human response factors. I'm sure you will agree that this education session is going to allow us to help other women in the future.

"We sex therapists often receive visits from frustrated women who either have a sexual hang-up or as often the case, can't understand why they don't achieve orgasms during partner sex. We educate them so they can achieve their due satisfaction and the videos and sounds you helped me with will go a long way in my studies. Are you happy with that and do I have your permission to retain this for research purposes provided no identity is ever revealed?"

She thinks of the video her boss did of her playing dirty in his office and she agreed to that and it had nothing to do with medical research of benefit to anyone but her raunchy boss, so she thinks at least this request is more credible. "I suppose so and if you think it will help you I guess I don't mind. But don't show it to anyone."

"Don't worry Jenny, it goes to my private study for personal analysis. It's in good hands with Dr Hans.

"Now there is only one concern I found about you and it's up to you whether you want to do anything about it."

"Are you referring to me enjoying sex with another woman?"

"No, not that."

"Oh, well it must be you think I am infatuated with much older men."

"No, that isn't it either. It's a trend you began from a young age when you used to show off in front of your stepfather because you wanted him to admire your new found beauty, your sexuality as you discovered yourself arr, shall we say suddenly growing up.

"Now much of that father adulation can be quite normal and harmless but while most girls grow out of it, you are one of those that didn't. To this very day, age 18, you are really an exhibitionist type personality and that's why your stepfather shows such concern for you.

"I know you will say there is a growing trend today among young women, especially teens through to mid 20s to go out in skirts without any panties on, to wear really tight shorts without underwear to emphasise the shape of their pussy, to not wear a bra, to wear see-through shirts and all that as some form of signal that they are truly liberated from past era convention but you seem to depend on it as essential to your satisfaction."

BeamMeUp
BeamMeUp
541 Followers