Marcelle and Charles Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom pinned me with a stare that threatened to pin me to the wall, her usually smiling plump mouth a thin line of barely contained anger.

"Language," She growled, then sneered, "It was three dates, and no, I did not have sex with them. Ass holes! The whole lot of them! Tell me Charles, what happened to men? When did they get so, so conceited. So self-absorbed. Selfish. Arrogant. Demanding! One the men actually threaten me if I didn't have sex with him..."

She sputtered to a stop as she shook her head and fiddled with her nails again.

"Mom," I said gently, "I don't think men have changed all that much. I think we've always been all those things. I think though—I think what has changed is expectations. Women don't expect men to behave like gentlemen anymore. So, they don't. And, I think we live in a very 'self-serve', 'I deserve this', 'instant gratification' time."

"Anyway," She said after a minute to calm down and nodded in agreement, "I've decided I never want to date again. I have you. You are my man. All I need is your love and I will die happy."

It killed me to say what I was about to say, but I did it anyway, "Mom, I think you should try dating at least a couple more times. But, let me help set you up on another relationship platform. There is this one that asks a lot of questions and profiles your personality and manages the people you see off of that. I don't know, but it seems that if any dating site is going to work, that one should."

Marcelle's mouth frowned in a doubtful expression, but then she sighed and nodded.

"Fine," She said, "One more try."

The first thing we did was close her other dating account. Then I took mom back to my room and we set up her new dating profile. I let her sit in my chair and we read through the list of questions and I listened as mom, more often than not, jokingly answered them. Once she was done we scanned through some of the profiles on the site. It was really hard to not be jealous as I listened to her comment on profile pics and biographies.

——(!)——

It was almost 10:30 in the evening when mom finally excused herself to use the bathroom, brush her teeth, and go to bed. As soon as she left I logged her out of the dating site and started a new account. This one was for me. I now knew mom was willing to date a guy as much as five years younger than her, and so I made my profile 25 years old. I also set my name as Everett, my middle name. Everything else was me exactly. My hobbies. My interests. Everything. I took the personality test, and to my utter amazement I was exactly the personality type suggested as mom's perfect match.

I was floored.

So, I took it again.

It was exactly the same.

Knowing mom's profile name by heart, it took less than a minute to find her. I 'favorited' her, which sent her a notification. I 'hearted' her and my favorite pics I convinced her to take and load up to her profile. Those sent notifications as well. And then, I wrote her a message.

"Dear Silvermane,

I read your profile and checked out your pics. You're a beautiful woman. Both inside and out if your Bio is to be believed. So, you have a son. Cool. Similarly, I have a mother.

Sorry, that's my humor. Rough. I know. However, I do usually at least crack myself up!

Anyway, you seem the type that likes to take it slow. Enjoy each other's company. Well, I do too.

I hope this note finds you in good health and humor, and, I hope, I will speak with you more.

Sincerely, Everett"

What! was I doing??

This was a BAD idea, and yet, I found myself proofreading my note and then clicking the send button.

Bad, BAD idea!

It was almost 12 o'clock when I shut down my computer and went to bed. Only, I couldn't sleep. My head was filled with visions of my mother kissing, and snuggling, and fucking me right here in my bed!