Marcia, Greg, and a Weekend Alone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, you really liked me playing with your butthole?"

"I know it sounds weird but, yeah, it felt good. I don't know how it'll feel to have this," and she paused to give me a tug on my dick, "in my butt, 'cause there's only one way to find out. So let's go inside and get dried off and then... You wanna get in my bed or yours?"

"Uh, I guess we can do it in your bed if you wanna be in bed."

"Isn't that where most people do it?" Marcia asked.

"If you want, we can spend the whole night in your bed and go to sleep together."

"That sounds groovy!" Marcia said with excitement.

We went inside and it was kinda weird being in the bathroom at the same time with both of us naked but I got over the weirdness in a hurry. In the light, Marcia's naked body was even cuter and more beautiful and I thought it was incredible that I was getting ready to have weird sex with her.

When we got in bed, I really wasn't sure what I was supposed to do next. Marcia helped out by saying, "Janie was telling the rest of the cheerleaders that anal sex is much better if the girl is really aroused and she recommended what she called '69.' That's where I get on top of you but in the opposite direction and I lick and suck on your dick while you lick my clit. And then, when we're all worked up, we put something slippery on your dick so it'll slide into my butt easier."

"What do we use to make it slippery?" I asked. It was a serious question.

"Janie talked about using something called K-Y, but I don't have any of that. But we could use the suntan oil that's in the medicine chest."

"Yeah, that sounds good. I'll go get it." I quickly got out of bed, ran to the bathroom, grabbed the Hawaiian Topic, and got back in bed.

"Greg, you do know that I'm doing this because I trust you and I love you, right?"

"Yeah, and I trust and love you, too, Marcia. And... you are an incredibly hot girl but there's a whole lot more to our relationship than just physical attraction, right?" I responded.

"Right," came her immediate answer. "Now let me get on top and start doing this 69 thing."

Seeing Marcia's pussy up close was the most intense and erotic thing I had ever done, until I felt her mouth surrounding my dick and her tongue working up and down the length of my shaft. For a few seconds, I forgot that I was supposed to be doing something for her, too, because I just had an overwhelming urge to cum in her mouth.

"Marcia, if you don't stop, I'm gonna cum in your cute little mouth and then I won't be able to cum in your butt for a few minutes, so you'd better stop now and let me do my part here."

I started licking from the top to the bottom of her clit and after a few seconds, Marcia told me to move my tongue slower. Then she said, "Right there. That's it. Keep licking me right there." I could hear her breathing getting more shallow. I thought she might be close to having an orgasm and I was afraid that would make me start cumming, so I told her to stop sucking on me and just enjoy me licking her.

Every few seconds, I felt her body twitching and she was real close when she asked me to touch her butthole.

"Like this?" I asked as I put the tip of my middle finger on her puckered butthole. I put some of the suntan oil on my finger and slid the tip in to her butt and that was all it took.

"Oh, Greg! Oh, gawd, it feels so good!" as her pussy and ass went into spasms at the same time. I could see her pussy squeezing in on itself and I felt her ass squeezing my fingertip at the same time. I never knew girls had butt orgasms but it definitely seemed like she was having one! After the first three or four waves of contractions, they slowed down and her breathing started to return to normal. I rolled over onto my side.

As soon as she had control of herself, she got up on her hands and knees and told me to put more suntan oil in her butt with my finger. As soon as my finger started to enter her, she told me to not stop and I slid it in as far as I could. "Play with my pussy at the same time, Greg!" I reached under her and started rubbing on her pussy near the top and she started rocking back and forth so that my finger was moving in and out of her ass.

"That's what I want, Greg! It may sound freaky but I want your dick in my butt and I want it to stay there until you cum inside me!"

I was ready to fuck her any way she would allow it and I was as hard as Superman's balls, so I got up on my knees behind her and moved the tip of my dick to her asshole. As soon as she felt that, she told me to start pushing it in her.

I thought it would slide right in but it wasn't that easy. Even with the suntan oil I had in her butt, it wasn't that easy.

"I want it but I'm a little bit nervous and I'm not very relaxed so let me try to calm down just a little. Just keep rubbing my butthole with your finger." I was quite happy comply with that request.

"Marcia, why don't you play with your titties while I finger you some more," I suggested. As soon as I said that, she reached up to start rubbing her nipples. As her hands stopped supporting her torso, she started to fall forward. She regained her balance by straightening her torso to that she was standing on her knees. That suddenly pushed my finger up in her butt all the way up to my second knuckle.

"Finger fuck my ass, Greg. Finger my clit! Make me cum hard!" she demanded. She was already on her way to having an orgasm, but I started rubbing her clit in little circles and pushing my finger in and out of her butthole.

"Greg, I feel like I'm gonna explode! I feel like a nasty little girl but just keep doing what you're doin'! I love your finger in my ass!"

Obviously, she loved talking dirty, and I had heard about nice girls talking dirty when they get naked. I wanted to give her what she wanted. "You love being a nasty little slut for your brother, don't you? You wanna cum with my finger in your nasty little butt and then you want me to butt fuck you while I squeeze your little girl titties."

"Oh, gawd! Oh, gawd!" she exclaimed, and then her breathing became frantic and I could feel her ass squeezing my finger in pulsing muscular contractions. She started thrusting her ass down on my finger even harder and then her excitement started to subside. She dropped her body down to the mattress with her belly down and her ass up.

I very desperately wanted to stick my dick in her asshole and cum and I figured this was a good time to go for it. I reached down and pulled her butt cheeks apart.

"Yeah, that's the butthole I wanna fuck, Marsha. I'm gonna stick my dick in your ass and fuck you until my cum's in your butt."

I positioned the tip of my meat at her tiny little asshole and started pushing. I was so hard that it didn't take long before I felt myself "pop" in and she immediately said, "You're in but go slow for a minute!"

I slowly pushed forward until her butt was against my crotch and I couldn't go any deeper. The idea that my dick was buried in my step-sister's ass was real damned arousing and I felt like it wouldn't take much to get me to the point of cumming. And I wanted to cum in her ass but I didn't want it to be finished in just a few seconds, so I made sure that I started thrusting in and out very slowly.

"Oh my gawd, Greg, I feel so full back there. It feels good in a kinda weird way but don't stop what you're doing!"

"Marcia, I'm fucking you in your asshole and I can't believe how incredibly tight it is! You're such a dirty girl for asking me to do this but I'm gonna be fucking you in the ass as often as I can. That's what you want, isn't it? You want me to play with your titties and play with your pussy and then fuck you in your butt, don't you?"

"Yes, yes! Fuck me harder now, Greg! Pound my ass!" she demanded.

I sped up the pace and looked down to see my stiff dick pistoning in and out of the ass of my beautiful step-sister. It was incredible and I was very close to erupting when I felt Marcia reach down between her legs and start playing with her clit. Suddenly, she started trying to thrust in time with me, pulling away and then pushing back and I pulled out and pushed back in, and I felt my cum churning and preparing to erupt.

"Greg, I'm gonna cum," Marcia said, and I felt her ass start having spasms, squeezing my dick rhythmically. That pushed me over the edge and my orgasm started.

"I'm cumming Marcia. I'm cumming in your beautiful ass!" I said as spurt after spurt left my dick and filled her anal vault with my manly fluids. After three or four gushes, I started to slow down and my orgasm passed but I was still hard for a few moments.

"I'm gonna pull out now," I said. I began slowly pulling my dick out of her butt and I felt some relief when I inched it past that tight ring at the entrance to her back door.

We both fell onto the bed, both of us on our sides, with Marcia in front of me. I got close to her, reached over her, and brought my hand up to rest on her lovely boob and hard nipple.

"Greg, I can't even describe how good that felt. It was like... wow, so incredible! I'm kinda wiped out but I hope we're gonna do some more stuff in the morning."

"Yeah, wow is right! I hope that felt as good for you as it did for me! Sure, we'll get some sleep and tomorrow morning, when we wake up together naked in bed, I guess I know what I want for breakfast."

"We can't tell anyone about this, especially the other kids..." Marcia began.

"Yeah, I know, and that's gonna make it difficult for you to be my girlfriend, but we'll find way to make it work. We've got to!" I responded.

12