Marla Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Buddy had no clue what to do when Mrs. Harris started crying again. He'd seen crying women before, but never anyone who seemed as distraught as she was. "Maybe...maybe if I give her a...hug," he mused. He stood up, moved closer to where the sobbing woman was on the sofa, sat down next to her, and put his hand on her shoulder. "Mrs. Harris, it's...it's OK, I...I'm not upset with you," he said.

Marla needed comforting and, without thinking, she leaned against Buddy, pressing her face against his neck. She felt his arms encircle her and sighed softly. She desperately needed someone to care about her.

Buddy was thrilled to find himself holding the woman of his dreams in his arms, but since she was still crying, he wasn't sure what to do with her. He had his arms around her and his hands were on her back, so he began sliding one of them up and down, another attempt at providing her with comfort. Having his dream woman in his arms was providing him with anything but comfort. He had the hardest erection he'd ever had in his life and was trying desperately to keep himself positioned so Mrs. Harris wouldn't find out about it. He wasn't sure what had gotten her so upset. She was still crying hard enough so he could feel his neck and T-shirt getting wet from her tears.

After a while, Mrs. Harris' sobs became softer and faded to sniffles, yet she clung to him and her face remained buried against his neck. She started to sniffle and, finally, she leaned back, took a tissue out of the pocket of her robe, wiped her eyes, and blew her nose. She put the tissue back in her pocket and looked at Buddy, who looked back at her, as confused as he'd ever been. Then she cupped his face with a soft hand and said, "Oh, Buddy, you may be the only real friend I have."

Then, even though one of the two people on the sofa had decided against actively following through on her fantasy and the other was sure he'd never get to live his, they were kissing. Neither Buddy nor Marla could ever be sure exactly how they wound up kissing, or who instigated it, but they were kissing and it was the most incredible kiss either of them ever experienced. Marla's hand clutched the back of the young man's head while her tongue speared into his mouth and his speared into hers. She couldn't remember the last time anyone had kissed her the way her young neighbor was kissing her. Her heart was pounding and wild feelings were rushing through her body. She could actually feel her vagina moistening and realized her nipples had gotten rock-hard. "Oh, God! What's happening to me?" she thought. "I...I shouldn't be doing this." But she continued to exchange kisses with the young man.

Buddy wasn't sure how he wound up kissing Marla, and was stunned that she was kissing him back. The kisses they were exchanging felt better than anything he'd ever felt before in his life. In his dreams, kissing her had always been wonderful, but never this wonderful. Reality was way better than his fantasies had ever been. He decided he'd enjoy his good fortune as long as Mrs. Harris allowed him to.

During a pause in their kissing, Marla gasped for breath and tried to get herself under control again. Before she could even start to do that, she felt the young man's lips and tongue caressing her cheek, then her neck. Then she felt him pushing her robe apart and his lips traveled farther down, onto the skin of her upper chest which he'd bared. "I need to stop him before this goes too far!" she thought. She tried to say, "Buddy, please stop." What actually came out of her mouth was, "Oh, Buddy! Oh, please! Oh, please!"

Buddy couldn't believe Mrs. Harris was letting him do the things he was doing. He kept kissing the silky warm skin of her shoulders and chest and while he did, he managed to push her robe down. He wasn't sure, but he almost thought she'd helped him get it off. Then, as he continued to explore her lovely flesh with his lips and tongue, he slid his hands up her back, to her bikini. Unless she stopped him, he was going to take the top of her bikini off, although he wasn't sure exactly how to do that. The discovery that the swimsuit top tied elated him. He pulled the string and felt the bikini top loosen. A thrill went through him. He was going to get to see and feel Mrs. Harris' breasts!

Marla was almost as surprised when she helped Buddy take her robe off as the young man had been. It was as if someone else, not her, was in control of her body. "Oh, no!" she thought when she felt the young man's hands slide up her back and begin fumbling with her swimsuit bra. "Ohhhhh!" she murmured when she felt the bra loosen. Her body felt as if it was on fire. She was more aroused than she could remember being in ages. "I...I have to...I have to...stop him!" she thought, but deep down inside her she knew she wouldn't be able to stop Buddy, and didn't want to stop him.

The young man peeled the scanty swimsuit top off and stared, wide-eyed, at Mrs. Harris' breasts. They were even more gorgeous than he'd dreamed they'd be! They sagged a tiny bit but were, in his opinion, the most perfect breasts he'd ever seen. His feverish gaze was drawn to the rigid pink nipples capping the beautiful globes of flesh. "I have to know what it's like to suck them!" he thought. He bent his head, and proceeded to do just that.

When Buddy began suckling her nipple, Marla experienced such a rush of ecstasy she thought she might faint. How long had it been since Tom had paid any attention to her breasts? She couldn't call. And as far as she could remember, her husband had never made her feel as wild as her teenage neighbor was making her feel. He suckled first the right breast, then the left, his lips and tongue gentle, but insistent. And his hand kept the unattended breast from feeling neglected while his lips were busy on its mate. Marla wasn't sure where Buddy had gotten his love-making experience, but she was positive he'd had a very skilled teacher. He had her gasping and moaning, barely able to think.

The reality was, Buddy only gotten a chance for a few fumbling caresses with the girls he'd dated and had never before been able to kiss and caress a woman's bare breasts. He wasn't exactly sure what to do or how to do it, so he did what felt good to him and tried to be gentle and pay attention to how Mrs. Harris was reacting to the things he did. Judging from the sounds she was making, the way she was clutching his head, and the way her body was shaking, he was pretty sure he was doing OK. Since he wasn't being told to stop, he kept going. He slid a hand down over his dream woman's flat belly and into her bikini bottom. He'd never touched a woman's vagina, but he had read a lot about love-making, so the fact that his fingers encountered wetness didn't surprise him. "Oh, wow! She's wet! She's really hot!" he thought, elated. He was a little surprised to feel only a sparse amount of hair under his fingers, but he assumed Mrs. Harris probably had a trim to make it possible for her to wear the bikini. He let his fingers explore through the dampness and when he rubbed over a swollen, fleshy nubbin, he heard Mrs. Harris moan and felt her shudder. "That has to be her clit!" he thought. He repeated the caress, evoking an even stronger reaction from his partner.

Marla wasn't sure how much more of Buddy's caressing and touching she'd be able to stand before she had an orgasm. He had begun to caress her vagina and was strumming her clit with his fingers, making her moan and shake every time his fingers swept over the swollen, nerve-laden bud of flesh. Her insides were like a huge spring, winding tighter and tighter the longer he caressed her. As wonderful as the young man's caresses were making her feel, she knew that, before long, the spring would let loose and she would experience even more powerful and stunning feelings. Suddenly it felt as if something had snapped inside her and she was inundated with breathtaking sensations. "Ohhhhh!" she moaned. "Oh, Buddy! Oh, yes! Ohhhhhhhhh!! Ohhhhhhhhhh! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh!!" Her body began to jolt so hard it felt as if she was having convulsions, but these convulsions felt absolutely wonderful.

Buddy was still trying to figure out the best way to caress Mrs. Harris' vagina and was completely surprised when her body began shaking and jolting, her moaning got louder and louder, and her hips rocked upward, pressing her middle against his fingers. She had been clutching his arm and her grip on it got tighter. He looked at her face and saw a look that he immediately knew was a look of bliss. "God, I've never seen anybody look any prettier!" he thought. Then he realized his companion was coming and felt a rush of pride. "I made her come! I really did make Mrs. Harris come!" he thought, thrilled.

The incredible orgasm Marla was experiencing went on so long she at first wasn't sure it would ever stop but, gradually, it did. Spent and shaken, Marla let herself fall back on the couch, straightening her legs, gasping for breath. She felt Buddy's hand slide away from her vagina and glide gently down her leg. She had no idea where he'd learned to be such a skillful lover, but so far he'd far surpassed anything she'd anticipated all of the times she'd thought about him. His fingers reversed course and began moving up the inside of her thigh again. She was surprised to feel thrills again coming from his touch. One of her legs dropped over the side of the couch, leaving her vaginal area wide open to the teenager's eyes. "Oh, God!" she thought. "If he keeps going like that, he's going to make me crazy!" She moaned softly, but made no effort to stop him. There was no way she wanted him to stop! Her level of excitement leaped when she felt his fingers undoing the ties that held her swimsuit bottom in place.

Buddy got the bottom of Mrs. Harris' swimsuit loose, then he tugged the tiny piece of clothing off and dropped it on the floor. Then he got to his knees, pushed down his shorts and, with his rigid penis waving and jolting, he shuffled across the sofa until he was between his pretty neighbor's splayed legs. He realized he had a problem. He wanted to fuck Mrs. Harris more than he'd ever wanted anything in his life, but he wasn't exactly sure how to accomplish that deed. He knew his penis went into her vagina, but had no experience actually making that connection.

Marla was lying there with her eyes closed, savoring the wonderful sensations Buddy was evoking in her body, when he stopped touching her. She could feel him moving around on the sofa, opened her eyes, and realized he'd pushed his pants down, exposing what to her feverish gaze was the most beautiful erection she'd ever seen. When he shuffled up between her legs, her heart began to pound. He was going to take her, to put that beautiful swollen shaft inside her! She was puzzled when, after he was close enough to do what she so desperately wanted him to do, he stopped. She looked up at the young man's face, saw the puzzled look on it, and immediately knew what the problem was. "Lean over me, Buddy," she whispered. "Lean over me and kiss me." The young man did just that and when he did, she reached between them, grasped his swollen organ in her hand, and guided it into her opening. She felt the tip there, teasing her, then he lowered his hips and she gasped as the entire organ slid into her. God, it felt so wonderful!

Buddy was surprised how incredible it felt when his erection slid into Mrs. Harris' snug opening. He'd read enough about love-making to know it would feel good, but nothing he'd ever read prepared him for how absolutely divine it did feel to have his erect penis buried in a woman. The opening clutching his organ was so warm, so moist, and was also surprisingly snug. He wasn't sure, but despite the waves of delight sweeping over him, he was pretty sure he could feel it rippling, too. He didn't know it, but the fact that he'd made himself come in the bathroom before he started with Mrs. Harris made it possible for him to be the kind of lover he'd always dreamed he'd be. He began moving his hips in the age-old motions of love-making and was surprised to find that the stupendously good feelings he was experiencing got even better. He wanted to go slow, to make his first love-making experience last as long as possible, but his body was responding to messages from someplace other than his brain and began moving faster and faster and a bit more powerfully than he intended.

Marla was prepared to have her first session with the young man be brief because she was pretty sure he wasn't all that experienced, and he was really turned on, so she was completely surprised when, instead of coming the minute he was in her, his hips continued to move and his fabulous erection kept caressing the inside of her vagina. His forceful plunging quickly had her ascending the spiral of delight once more. "My God! Why didn't I do this sooner?" the love-starved woman asked herself as the young man's body slapped against hers and his erection probed deep into her. "He's incredible!" "Yes...Buddy! Oh, God, yes! Oh, Buddy! Yes! Oh...yes!" she grunted as he continued plunging into her. He was going to last long enough to... "Oh, God! Take me, Buddy! Please! Take me now!" she screamed. Once more her body went into spasms of delight as an orgasm even more powerful than the one she'd just experienced on his fingers exploded through her. "Ohhhhhhh! Buddy! Ohhhhhhhhh! Buddybuddybuddybuddy!! Ohhhhhhhhhh! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Buddy felt Mrs. Harris' body begin to quake, then bright lights were flashing behind his closed eyes and the most exquisitely wonderful sensations possible were shooting through him. He felt his insides tightening and then they unleashed and he felt his hot juices pouring into Mrs. Harris. "Unnnnnhhhhhh!" he groaned, pressing his hips tightly against hers, feeling her body rocking under him.

Spent, the two lovers lay in each other's arms on the sofa for some time. The young man still found it hard to believe he actually had made love with Mrs. Harris, but the proof was there, beautiful and naked, in his arms, smiling at him.

"Buddy, where did you learn to make love like that?" Marla asked softly, caressing his face with her hand. In her opinion, the young man was a far more skilled and satisfying lover than her husband had ever been.

Buddy's face got red. "I...um...I...dunno," he replied. "Um...I...ah...I just did stuff you seemed to like is all. Was...was I really that good for you?"

Marla kissed him. "You certainly were," she replied. "I've never, ever had anyone make love to me as well as you just did. Was it good for you?"

Buddy grinned and nodded. "I...I never, ever figured it...ah...making love...would feel as good as it did...does."

Marla was stunned when she realized what the young man had just implied. "Buddy," she said, "Was that the first time you've ever made love?"

The teenager's face got bright red again and he nodded. "Ah...yeah...I...it is...was," he said sheepishly.

"My God!" Marla gasped. "Buddy, if you were that good the first time you ever did it..." She paused and a shudder raced through her body. "You could be a very dangerous young man." She chuckled. "Dangerous in the nicest possible way," she added.

"Oh," the young man said, still blushing furiously.

"Buddy, you're going to have to let me up," Marla said. "I have to use the bathroom." She slid out of his arms and stood up. For some reason it didn't bother her to be standing next to the sofa naked, looking down at the young man, who was looking at her avidly. "Do you have to go home right away?" she asked.

"Ah...my folks went to my aunt's place for the weekend," Buddy told her. "They won't be home until Sunday night, so..."

"Why don't you go to my bedroom and wait for me?" Marla suggested.

"My God, I'm taking a chance," she thought as she walked down the hall. "A whole weekend with him and I may not be able to walk." She hugged herself and was wearing a broad smile as she walked into the bathroom.

"Marla - Chapter 2" will be posted soon.

12