Marlyn Loves Being a Cum Slut Ch. 01-04

Story Info
Young Filipina is addicted to cum.
9.4k words
4.6
103.9k
99
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 1

I met my girlfriend Marlyn in college. I admit, I've always been attracted to Asian women but there was something special about Marlyn. I'd dated two girls from Vietnam, one from Korea, one from Japan but she was the first Filipina. She had a huge smile that just drew you to her. I'll admit she had a very pretty face, golden brown soft skin, a cute little body and legs that were amazing (I'm a bit of a leg man). She was very petite and slim - 5'1" (although she'd always correct me and say 5'1 and HALF). I was lucky enough to meet her at a mutual friend's dorm room the week I graduated.

I can't explain what it was about her but we were immediately completely comfortable with each other. On our first date she quickly sat me down and plopped herself in my lap, held my hand and proceeded to chat away for over an hour. She had come from a small village near Pangpang (called maramba) to the US when she was 10. I'm extremely shy and feel a bit uncomfortable getting so personal with another person but for some reason she was different.

Marlyn told me about her previous boyfriend. She had one previous boyfriend so while she certainly wasn't a virgin, she hadn't had a lot of experience either as they only went out briefly and for some reason the idiot broke up with her because she was too emotional. Her strict father had prevented her from dating in high school as he wanted her to concentrate on school until she could find a nice Filipino boy. She had met her only boyfriend her sophomore year in college in a study group.

Marlyn seemed to worry too much about what her father thought. She loved him but for some reason she seemed unsure of his approval of her. She always seemed frustrated around him and trying to make him happy. Perhaps it had something to do with her outrageously Catholic upbringing -- I swear they went to church like 3 times a week. I don't see how she could think he wouldn't think the world of her as she was a truly special girl in many ways. I had never met anyone who was so open and affectionate.

We had sex on our fourth date and she was amazing! I hadn't slept with a lot of women but I never had any girl give herself to me so completely. She wanted to be as close to every bit of my body possible. She LOVED having her nipples kissed, licked, sucked on... She grabbed my head and forced me to her small breasts as hard as she could to encourage me to suck harder. The harder I sucked the wetter she got. She is the first girl I ever met that could come to orgasm just from having her breasts sucked on. I pushed her down hard on the bed and fucker her slowly but loved her soft moans. A few minutes after I came inside her beautiful pussy, she got up to get me a glass of water (and probably clean up as left quite a mess). She then proceeded to crawl over every bit of my body and proceeded to kiss my cock.

She made a sound like she was worried she had damaged my cock as we had fucked so hard so she kept kissing it as if to make it feel better. I told her she should suck on it if she wanted to make it feel better. She proceeded to suck on it sideways! I asked her to suck on the top of it so she looked at it as if studying it for a bit and then proceeded to suck on the top. I could feel her tongue swirling around the top cleaning off any residue from our fuck session. She finally looked up at me as if to make sure she was helping me. I loved looking into her deep brown eyes.

I went from stroking her hair to slowly guiding her head down, closer to the base of my cock. She just left as much of my cock in her mouth as she could without moving so I guided her back and forth. She took it out of her mouth for a moment and asked if that made it feel any better. I asked her to look at it and she said, "It's gotten big again!" "That's because you make me feel much better when you do that. Just be careful not to touch it with your teeth." Fortunately Marlyn had extremely full lips so she mastered that her first night with me.

Her cheeks swelled as a happy smile spread across her face. She immediately put it back in her mouth and proceeded to go down on it further and further. Half the time looking up into my eyes and the other half looking at my cock like it was a separate entity. She took it out and looked right at it and asked my cock (not me) "are you feeling any better?"

I looked down and told her if she kept sucking it for another minute she would know for sure. She went back to giving me a blowjob like she was on a mission! I warned her I was about to cum (as I actually cared for her already and didn't want to scare her). I could feel her body jump as I came in her mouth, I could tell she was startled. She snapped back and asked what she should do and I said just swallow it. She asked are you sure it is OK to do so and I said that the girls who cared about me seemed to like it so she immediately swallowed and went back kept sucking until it was completely clean. She looked up at me with a huge smile on her face and said "did you enjoy that?" "HELL, YES!" I said. Marlyn bounced about like a kid on Christmas morning. She was so happy she had made me cum that way.

I had never met anyone like her before in my life. She wasn't in the least bit shy about anything. She'd walk around the apartment naked as long as the shades were drawn. She could tell how much I liked her naked body so I think she did it partly to make me happy. She was so comfortable about being naked that just made her that much sexier as it wasn't a game.

Over the next week every time we finished having sex, she immediately gave me a blowjob. She learned to open her throat somehow so she could get my entire cock in her mouth. Every time she gave me a blowjob I would tell her how beautiful, sexy and naughty she was which only made her try harder to please me. Strangely she'd give me a big smile when I called her a good girl when she sucked my cock but I noticed she would almost immediately get wetter when I called her a naughty girl.

One night we were just watching TV and she rested her head on my chest and her hand was on my crotch. I'll admit just her gentle touch got me a little excited. She then looked at the TV and then at me then back at the TV and asked me if I thought the girl on TV was pretty while grabbing my cock through my pants like it was some sort of lie detector. "Sure, I suppose" I said without thinking that she was wondering if I'd rather be with the girl on TV. She let out a sound to let me know she was upset. I then tried to correct myself and say I'd rather be with you Marlyn but her mind was already racing as she is very quick with the emotions.

She said "then why is your friend getting excited" as she rubbed my crotch. This only made it harder and she again let out her frustration sound. She then ignored me as if I was lying and pulled down my exercise shorts and pulled out my cock and proceeded to study it and asked it why I liked that girl on the show so much. She soon kissed it and said she could make it happier than that slut on TV.

She then proceeded to give me one hell of a blowjob and kept asking if I was enjoying myself. I kept saying YES and she'd continue to suck me for a bit. She then asked if I thought she gave good blowjobs and I had to admit she had become phenomenal at giving head. She asked me what do I really want and I said I want to fuck your mouth some more and cum in your pretty little mouth right now. She asked if I was going to keep wanting other women and I told her as long as she kept giving me blowjobs like this I would never want any woman more. She asked again if I liked her blowjobs and I told her how proud I was that she was so good at giving head and I said she could star in porn videos with her amazing talent. That seemed to make her really happy as she said "REALLY?" She then sucked me as dry as I've ever been.

She then looked at my cock, gently tucked it back in my shorts and said to it that ought to hold you and quickly nodded her head and gave a happy "hmmp" sound.

She then seemed to want to give me even more blowjobs after that incident. I'd wake up and look down to see she'd be holding my cock and look up at me with her beautiful big brown eyes and great big smile and say "oh boy" like she had been waiting all morning just to give me head. It took me forever to cum first thing in the morning after I woke up but she had gotten so good at it, I could still cum in a matter of 5 minutes. She then would send me off to work and said she should come my office and give me a blowjob in front of my female employees so they knew I was off limits. I'm pretty sure she was kidding but she was a very different kind of girl so I just laughed and kissed her forehead as I headed off for work.

As she gave me a blowjob last night, I asked her if she liked being such a filthy cum sucking whore. She responded by sucking even harder. I sternly said "tell me." She took my cock out of her mouth long enough to meekly say "yes." I slapped her buns loudly and she loudly said "I love being your cum sucking whore! Won't you please cum in my mouth?"

"Very good" I said, "you are coming along nicely nicely as my little whore!" I slid my thumb into her pussy and it was swimming in her juices. I could hear it slipping in and out as she sucked furiously. I moved her body for a better position and finger fucked her to a nice orgasm quicker than ever before. I think she really liked being called a whore or actually talking dirty to me.

I told her how proud I was to have such a good girl for my girlfriend. Truth was, I was proud of her for many reasons, not just her skills in bed. She said she'd have to go to church and pay for forgiveness because she had been so naughty. I told her she shouldn't have to be forgiven for making someone so happy and that she should be proud of herself. She thought about it and decided I was right even though she said she still felt very very guilty.

Something changed in Marlyn though. She seemed to take so much pleasure in giving me head as if it were an addiction. It probably didn't help that I was usually was playing with her nipples or licking her pussy as she gave me a blowjob which reinforced her desire to give me blowjobs. She was impossible to resist and drove me crazy as I always wanted sex with her. She could just bend over to pick my clothes off the floor and I'd HAVE to have her.

Now almost EVERY time we were on the couch watching TV she almost immediately gave me a wonderful blowjob. I couldn't tell if it was because she just loved giving blowjobs, if she associated it with cumming herself, if it was some sort of need for control or she thought it would make the women on TV seem less appealing to me. I wasn't going to worry about it too much as I felt like the luckiest guy on earth.

End Part 1

Marlyn Loves Giving Head Part 2.txt

(MF, cons, exhib, oral, span, interr, Filipina, Asian)

Part 2

Just a quick recap if you haven't ready my first story. I met my girlfriend Marlyn in college. I admit, I've always been attracted to Asian women but there was something special about Marlyn who was a beautiful Filipina girl. Marlyn is a very petite 5.1 Pinay with a huge smile that just drew you to her. She has a wonderful pretty face, golden brown soft skin, a cute little body and amazing legs. She was originally born in a small village near Pangpang (called Maramba) and came to the US when she was 10.

She had only 1 previous boyfriend and their relationship didn't last long as he thought she was too emotional and hasty in her reactions. She seemed flustered around her parents, even though she loved them very much, she never felt like she was getting their approval, particularly from her father.

Marlyn and I had been dating about a month and she had already said she loved me. I'll admit I hadn't been in that many long term relationships and wasn't quite comfortable saying that back to her although I cared a great deal for her. Unfortunately for her, she was worried I was looking for something better which I wasn't doing, I just wasn't comfortable saying those words if I wasn't sure I felt that strongly yet. I think that may have made her act jealous at times but I couldn't tell if she was kidding me or stroking my ego by acting jealous.

We were coming back from a quick visit from the grocery store and stopped in the lobby of my apartment complex to get my mail. A few people we past quickly said hello, although we didn't really know each other. As we went to the elevator, the door opened and Mary said gave me a big hello, grabbed my arm to stop me and said, "Thanks for you help last night, I don't know what I'd do without you."

"Anytime," I replied as I was looking through my envelopes at a enveloped marked due from the state tax office so I was a bit distracted as we got on the elevator.

Marlyn stopped the elevator and demanded to know who that was and why I didn't introduce her as my girlfriend.

I looked up from the letter I'd opened and said "what are you talking about?"

Marlyn made her frustration sound (which I have no idea how to spell but kind of like an oooh?) and said "Who was that girl you were just talking to and what were you doing with her last night? Is THAT why you told me to come over later than usual after work last night?"

I chuckled because I thought it was cute but then released the elevator and said, "That's just Mary, my new neighbor."

"Your awfully FRIENDLY and pretty new neighbor."

We got off the elevator and walked down the long hall to my apartment. "Oh don't be silly, she's probably thirty years old so she wouldn't be interested in a younger guy. Besides, she just needed help setting up her TV and receiver" I said as I unlocked my door and scooted Marlyn in as I didn't want to continue one of these conversations in the hall. "She'd do it herself but her boyfriend hooked it up at her last apartment and they just broke up when she moved out here so she doesn't know anyone around here yet."

Marlyn gave a frustrated stomp of her feet as she started fidgeting and getting more anxious as I didn't seem to be calming her down. I put the groceries in the kitchen and my lack of focus on the conversation seemed to infuriate her. "SO," she said, "she just broke up with her long term boyfriend, she doesn't know anyone around here and she's at her sexual peak and she just happened to ask you for help her electronics!"

"Look," I said as this conversation was starting to annoy me as I felt like she was calling me a cheating bastard between the lines, "I just set up her TVs and stereo -- NOTHING MORE!"

Marlyn can be like a bull dog unwilling to let go of something. Instead of focusing on I only helped her with the electronics, Marlyn said "You said one TV and now you are saying TVs."

"So?" I said getting a little angry as I felt like I was getting the fifth degree and my integrity was being challenged.

"Was one of those TVs in her bedroom?" she asked.

"Yes, what is your point?" I said, raising my voice a bit. Then I heard my neighbor close their door loudly -- perhaps to let us know that others could hear them.

"Your SLUTTY neighbor is trying to hint you should take her to bed" Marlyn said, as her eyes started to tear up. I think she said SLUTTY a little louder for as a jab at my neighbor after hearing to door shut.

I picked up Marlyn who is very petite and carried her to my bedroom. She gave me a slight push but not really trying so she could let me know she was upset with me. I kissed her forehead and started gently taking her clothes off. "What are you doing", she asked without putting much effort into preventing me from stripping her.

"You want to know how attracted to you I am, don't you?" I said with a smirk on my face. I didn't give her time to reply as I kissed her hard and passionately. I stripped off my clothes and kissed every inch of her beautiful legs. She was now spreading them to give me access to her sweet little pussy as she urged my head forward to her sweet little pussy.

"Mmmm" she started to moan as she started to arch and bite her lip. She pulled my head up and asked me to close the windows.

"It's a pretty hot summer day, and my air conditioner is useless." I really didn't want to close them as it was a muggy summer day and I run very warm.

"I know" but I want to be able to make noise" she said.

"OK", I said. I carefully phrased my next sentence to lead her on "we certainly don't want my neighbor, to know how much you are satisfying me," as I couldn't help but smirk.

Marlyn took the bait immediately. She said "it's OK, I guess, you shouldn't get up." I goaded her further, "no, no, I'll take care of it, only a very naughty girl wouldn't care if the neighbor heard them making love."

Marlyn grabbed my head and forced it down to her hot pussy as I pretended to be getting up to go for the window. "Please lick my pussy" she begged loudly. I began my efforts to bring her to orgasm. She began moaning loudly so I stopped for a moment and said "my neighbor might think you are a naughty girl moaning like that."

To make sure there was no doubt, Marlyn then said, "I'm a such a naughty girl; put your tongue deep inside of me!" She started breathing faster and moaning pretty loud until she shouted "That's it honey, you are making me cum so hard!" She then contorted a bit and moaned so loudly that even with the windows closed; our neighbor could no doubt hear us through the thin walls separating our apartments. I couldn't believe how fast she came or how quickly she was dripping even before she orgasmed.

"Please fuck me!" Marlyn pleaded. "You know I'd do anything for you," she said. I slowly moved up her petite body and enjoyed licking and sucking on her petite breasts. Marlyn's tits weren't very big but I liked them more than any other girls as they were EXTREMELY sensitive. She cradled my head pushing it closer to her little bosom to encourage me to suck with all my might. "Unnnh, yes, FUCK me" she encouraged as I slid my cock back and forth over her dripping cunt. She knew I liked it when she talked dirty.

"Oh YES, Honey, that's IT!" she shouted as I finally stuck my throbbing cock all the way into her pussy. Her ego stroking was making me so horny, I couldn't hold back at all. I started thrusting immediately and she sensed my enthusiasm and urgency. "Fuck your naughty little Filipina! Yes! That's it, your little slut need you to cum deep inside me NOW! Fuck me, Fuck me hard!" All that talk was driving me crazy. The way she said it probably would have made me cum even if I wasn't fucking her beautiful little pussy.

I picked up the pace for about a minute as I slammed into her each time with all my might. I wanted her to really feel well fucked.

"Oh Honey! OH Honey, your little Filipina is cumming!" Soon I could feel even my balls getting very wet as she had drenched the sheet underneath her! That was it, I had been doing my best not to cum too soon but I lost it. I pushed in with all my strength as I felt my cock spasming deep inside her.

I must have lain exhausted on her chest for at least 30 minutes dripping sweat on her gorgeous little brown body. I asked her "did you like talking dirty to me?" Marlyn hesitated and I asked her again.

"yes, I did", she said meekly.

I then asked "what if my neighbor heard you, did you want them to hear you getting fucked?"

She smiled mischievously avoiding the question and said "you don't think they hear do you?"

I taunted her by saying "maybe we should close all the windows in the future."

She then quickly said, "Please don't, I want your neighbor to hear you fucking me!"

I finally rolled off of her and looked up at the ceiling. While I was exhausted, she seemed invigorated. She immediately sat up and examined me from head to toe. She then gently held my drained cock and let out a little sympathetic "oooh" for it. And then, she kissed it as if she had demanded too much from it.