Marlyn's Cousin from PI Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marlyn, was very good about making Maria feel good about something that must be very frightening your first time. "you were so good Maria! Did you see how fast you got him to cum? Very impressive for any woman, let alone a first timer!"

Maria had sucked me dry before looking up and looking my in the eye with my cock still in her hand. She opened her mouth a little but didn't say anything for some reason. I think she was casually trying to show me she had no cum left in her mouth. "Be honest, was I OK?" she asked. I think she knew the answer but needed a little validation (other than the fact I just filled her young little mouth with a giant load of my cum).

I looked her straight in the eyes and said, "I couldn't control myself, trust me, that was excellent!" She smiled at me as she continued to lick my cock clean and lap up the cum that had slipped out and fallen on my balls. How did she look so amazingly sexy and naughty and yet innocent at that the same time?

We decided it was time to call it a night even though we didn't quite get as far the second time through as the first night we tried.

For some reason even though it was still pretty early, I was tired beyond words. I think the sun and running must have really taken their toll. Marlyn however was full of energy and wanted to talk...