Marriage Troubles

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He kissed her pussy again, and again she bucked, but not as violently this time. She was prepared for the sudden pleasure that it gave her that time. He could taste her juices a little in the lace material. He placed his finger at the side of the crotch of her panties, eased them over to the side. The tiny black curls of her bush became exposed, and then Nita's thick, swollen, dark pussy lips. He let a moan of desire escape.

Jamie kissed the lips of Nita's beautiful cunt. She gasped. For the first time in her life, someone's lips just touched her pussy. He kissed them again, and got the same reaction. She bucked at the touch. Man, this girl was wild!

Again he put his mouth on her pussy, and this time he sucked her lips into his mouth, managing to keep them there even though she bucked once more. He sucked, tasting her delicious juices. She had a distinct tasting pussy. He ran his tongue up and down those lips.

"Ohhhh..." she moaned again, a little loudly. He could just see his wife coming down the stairs to see what the commotion was about, only to find her husband eating her friend's pussy!

He released her pussy lips, watching the erotic visual of them slowly withdrawing towards her body. He grabbed the waistband of her panties and pulled. Unable to help herself, Nita raised her ass up off the couch and allowed Jamie to slide the last remnant of clothing that she wore down her smooth legs to her feet. She pulled her feet out of them one by one, and watched as he dropped them on the floor. The two of them were now completely naked!

He looked at her. She seemed a little scared, and very nervous. But at the same time, she wanted this. Badly. He would put her at ease. He looked her in the eyes as he remained kneeling on the couch at her feet.

"Nita." He said softly. "You are the most beautiful woman that I have every laid eyes on." She smiled at him, but remained scared-looking. "You have an incredible body, and I want to kiss every inch of it." Her smile grew bigger, and she seemed to relax a little.

He knelt between her legs and took her right foot in his hand, raising it up to his mouth. He kissed her toe, and her smile grew bigger. His eyes drifted down to her pussy. Nita's pussy. Her swollen lips were pressed tightly together, quivering with both arousal and nervousness. He kissed overtop of her foot, and then kissed her instep. He kissed her ankle, and slowly kissed his way up her calf muscle. Raising her short leg up high, he kissed underneath her knee, and on up the inside of her soft thigh. He could smell her pussy again, and it was intoxicating. How long had he wanted to be in this very position?

He kissed the very top of her thigh, before quickly kissing her slit.

"Ohhh..." she hissed, pushing her crotch up in his face. He slid his hands underneath that sexy ass of hers, grabbing onto her soft cheeks. Burying his face between her thighs, he slid his tongue as far into her tunnel as he could. She moaned, and tried to buck him off, but his hands gripped her bum firmly. All the same, the small girl writhed her crotch violently into his face, the tingles inside her body were more intense than ever now. He figured she was right on the edge of cumming. If he wasn't careful, this would be his shortest ever pussy-eating session!

He pulled his tongue out of her twat, bringing her nectar into his mouth. He paused for a moment, letting her collect herself. He wanted to enjoy a nice session! He bent down again, and slowly licked from the bottom of Nita's sensitive slit, up to the top, nudging her clitoris.

She grunted loudly, her orgasm exploding inside her. Her hands grabbed the back of his head as she fucked his face hard, wrenching her ass free from his grip.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh!" she cried out over and over again as she writhed her crotch into Jamie's face. Her orgasm was a thousand times more intense than masturbating had ever given her. Her entire body was on fire, the inner walls of her vagina were pulsating, she winced, struggling to regain her senses as wave after wave of orgasm washed over her.

Jamie's face was buried right in Nita's pussy, and her hands were forcing him in even further. Her thighs were squeezing the sides of his face as she had a huge orgasm. So much for a long session! She finally released him, pushing him away, gasping for breath.

She lay before him, panting, her legs spread, her feet flat on the couch, and he crawled towards her. She opened her eyes and watched his cock wave back and forth as it drew closer to her sacred treasure. He reached down and grabbed his hard cock, not wasting any more time.

Nita's heart was pounding as she lay submissively before him, her legs were spread wide and her feet were in the air a little. She sucked in her breath when she felt him touch her clitoris with the head of his member. Jamie ran the mushroom head down the sopping wet lips of her pussy, stopping when he reached the spot where the heat was at its most intense. He pushed forward.

The fat head of Jamie's penis squeezed in between the wet lips of Nita's vagina. She winced, looking into his eyes as she felt him squeeze more his cock inside her. He forced two inches of his manhood into her pussy before her tightness would allow no more. He pulled back a bit, withdrawing his dick from the dark lips of her cunt. It found the entrance again on its own volition, and easily slipped back inside. She gasped, still looking at him with that combination of nervousness and desire. Her tight pussy was gripping his organ incredibly tight, but he managed to force another inch of himself inside her.

"Ohhhh..." she moaned softly. It felt so good having someone enter her again! She felt like she was being stretched so wide!

Jamie began to fuck her with just the top half of his cock, loving how hot and tight her pussy was on that part of his body. She was such a small woman, and her pussy had the tightness to match! He thrust inside her a little deeper, and she moaned. He thrust deeper still, and she moaned again. He slid his entire cock into her pussy, finally getting it in her all the way.

"Ohhhhh...gawd..." she sighed. He moaned as well, closing his eyes and pressing his groin tightly against hers. His hard, throbbing penis was all the way inside Nita's tight, welcoming vagina. The two of them were gasping for breath, and they hadn't even started yet! He looked down at her. She had her eyes closed, relishing the rare feeling of having her pussy filled. She opened her eyes and he smiled at her. She smiled back, and he kissed her thick, full lips. He kissed her again and she opened her mouth, allowing his tongue entry. He kissed her hard, still holding his cock all the way inside her as his tongue explored her mouth. Almost directly above them, her friend...his wife... was fast asleep. At least...that was what they hoped!

Nita began to rub her crotch against him, and he could feel her run her bare feet up and down the outside of his legs. Reluctantly, he slowly eased his manhood out of her slick tunnel. She moaned into his mouth, feeling every inch of his rigid pole slide along the sensitive walls of her inner vagina. Eagerly, he slid himself back into her warmth.

"Ohh!" she groaned, breaking the kiss for a moment before kissing him again. She raised her feet into the air a little bit on either side of him as he began to thrust in and out of her. Nita was in heaven. Jamie was plunging his thick member into her needy depths over and over again, and she felt almost like a virgin! Sex was a rarity for her, but common in her thoughts and needs -- and she finally found it on the couch in her friend's house with her friend's husband!

She humped her hips upward, meeting each and every one of his thrusts. He was fucking her a little faster, and the two were forced to break their passionate kiss.

"Oh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" she moaned quietly, feet flailing in the air on either side of him. Her eyes were closed and she was facing off to the side as he drilled her innocent cunt with his rampant hard-on. He held himself up a little so he could watch her deceptively ample breasts bounce hypnotically up and down with each of his thrusts. His gaze slid further down her body, over her sexy belly to her neatly trimmed bush and where his pole was disappearing and appearing over and over. He was losing it already. He had to slow things down. Remembering that he did not really get the chance to enjoy her pussy for very long, he pulled his dick out of her horny twat.

"Oh!" she gasped in surprise, opening her eyes. She watched as Jamie quickly knelt on the floor, turning her body towards him so that he was between her legs. Quickly sliding his hands underneath her ass, he raised her pussy up to his mouth. He slid his tongue into her hot, steamy tunnel.

"Ohhhhh..." she sighed, placing a hand on the back of his head and rubbing her crotch against his face. He loved her taste! He could eat Nita's pussy all night! He twirled his tongue around the inside of her cunt, and she raised her ass out of his hands, moaning. Her own hand was pushing his face harder against her pussy. He slipped his tongue out of her twat and sucked the thick lips of her wonderful cunt into his mouth. He ran his tongue up and down the silky skin, and she shuddered.

She could feel an orgasm rising within her, and she knew that when it came it would be every bit as powerful as the last one. She was shaking. Frightened and excited about the intensity of what was to come. The tingles in her vagina were building rapidly. Her muscles started to tense. Jamie released the lips of her pussy but suddenly clamped his mouth over her clit.

Bolts of pleasure exploded in her body.

"Unh!" she cried out. Her orgasm exploded inside her. She was a shaking, quivering mess as she came, rubbing her crotch up and down his face, holding him between her thighs with her hand. She curled and uncurled her toes as she tried to regain control of her clenching muscles. "Ohhhh..." she shuddered, tears in her eyes. The inner walls of her pussy were convulsing, and she could feel the blood rushing through her veins.

The entire experience took under two minutes. Jamie could not believe how fast this woman came when he went down on her! He'd dwell on it later. Right now, he had to get back inside that beautiful goddess!

Putting her heels up on his shoulders and standing on the floor, he hovered over her, turning her body the rest of the way so that her head was against the back of the couch and her pussy rested on the edge. He aimed his penis at the entrance to her treasure and thrust forward. His cock easily pierced her tight pussy, sliding all the way into her wetness in one hard stroke.

"UNH!" she moaned a little loudly. Her insides were all topsy-turvy as she tried to recover, but having his dick back inside her did nothing to help! Jamie began fuck Nita hard, plunging his manhood deep inside her cunt over and over. Her feet were flailing on either side of his head and he turned to kiss the inside of her right foot, and then turned the other way to do the same thing to her left.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh!" she moaned as he pistoned in and out of her tiny body. Her tits were bouncing up and down, and he had a clear image of her gorgeous pussy accepting his member over and over. Each time he withdrew, the dark brown lips of her vagina were pulled outward, only to be forced back when he jammed his penis back inside her.

Jamie began to fuck her as hard as he possibly could. It almost looked wicked -- such a big man pounding into such a small woman, seemingly without mercy. He was sliding the couch back half an inch each time he rammed himself into her. Nita's cries were still quiet, but very high in pitch. She loved getting fucked this hard! She was helpless, lost in both her feelings, and desires. She needed this! Her beautiful face was scrunched up in ecstasy as her friend's husband jackhammered in and out of her underutilized body.

He could feel his balls heating up again, and this time he knew he couldn't stop it even if he wanted to. He slid his penis in and out of Nita's vagina rapidly a few more times before pulling out of her.

She heard him moan as she watched pearly-white goo fire out the end of his manhood, splattering across her belly. Her husband had always came inside her -- she couldn't remember if she had ever seen cum live before! She definitely seen it online, but live? She doubted it. She could not believe how hot Jamie's cum was when it hit her stomach. She watched his dick twitch again, and saw more of his semen pour out of him and drip just below her belly button. As cool as this sight was, Nita felt a desperate longing to have this man cum inside her! It almost felt sacrilegious to waste his seed on her belly! It just didn't feel right!

She was fascinated all the same, watching more of his thick juice leak out of his cock and drip onto the curls of her bush. He sighed, gasping for breath as he grabbed the box of tissues off the nearby coffee table. He handed it to her as he sat down beside her. Nita began to clean Jamie's cum off her belly. She, too, was trying to catch her breath. He looked at her. This beautiful, tiny, naked woman.

"Did you like that?" he asked, smiling knowingly. Nita smiled, her eyes glittering.

"Yes!" she was not a woman of many words. He placed his hand on the side of her face, cupping her chin as he turned her his way. He kissed her softly on those sexy, full lips of hers, and then he kissed her again.

"We should get dressed and get to bed." He said. She nodded. Too shy to ask for another round. Fortunately for him, that was the last time that she was too shy to ask that question.

Not knowing if he would ever get the pleasure of seeing her naked again, Jamie made sure that he watched Nita carefully as she bent over in front of him and picked up her panties off the floor. She stepped into them one by one, but his eyes were locked onto her beautiful, naked ass right up until it was covered by the black lace.

12