Married BBC Slut Pt. 01

Story Info
Mary can't resist BBC on her honeymoon.
3.6k words
4.37
109.3k
146

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she pulled herself up and almost all of the way off of his large, black cock and slid her wet pussy down again, she thought, 'Oh, my god! I'm married. I shouldn't be doing this, but it feels so good.'

She pulled up until her pussy lips grabbed only the massive head.

down "Oh, my god! It's so fucking deep inside of me!"

up "but, I'm on my honeymoon!"

down "I'm so stuffed with black cock!"

up "But I love Kyle!"

down "This big, black cock is at least twice the size of Kyle's!"

up "I promised to be faithful!"

down "It's touching places Kyle never can!"

up "Kyle is a good husband!"

down "It's so fucking thick! It's stretching me open!"

up "I promised to give up black cock!"

down "I can't because no white dick will ever satisfy me!"

up "I'm a slut!"

down "Yes, I'm a black cock slut!"

******

Mary and Kyle had started their honeymoon yesterday and she was already fighting with herself as she pinched the hard nipples on her big tits and slid her soaked pussy up and down on the huge, black cock that belonged to the poolside bartender she'd met at the Caribbean resort.

While she was returning to the bar from the ladies room, he'd followed her and pulled her into the storage room. He then held his hand over her mouth and pushed her hand down to the bulge in his shorts.

"Shh. You're going to love my big cock buried inside of you."

When Mary realized she was squeezing his long cock, she started to stroke it as she thought, 'It's huge! I have to feel this inside of me!'

With him lying down, Mary lowered her soaked pussy down onto his hard black cock.

After a few minutes, he pushed her off of him and flipped her over onto her hands and knees. He grabbed her hips and pulled them back as his cock slid all of the way into her velvety soft pussy with one hard thrust.

While he held her hips and slid his huge, black cock back and forth inside of her wet pussy, Mary let out a low, guttural moan.

Her legs were shaking uncontrollably as she whimpered.

"Oh, god, fuck me with your black cock."

He pulled her onto his cock again and again.

"You like my big, black dick in your married slut pussy, don't you?"

She screamed.

"Yes, I'm a black cock whore! I love it! Fill my cunt with your cum!"

"I knew you were a black cock whore when I first saw you."

He pulled Mary back and held her there as he grunted while he unloaded his black seed into the depths of her pussy.

Mary's whole body shook as she climaxed all over his cock.

"Yes, yes! I can feel your cum filling me. Oh, god!"

Mary turned around, grabbed the big cock, ran her tongue up the long shaft, and licked off all of their cum.

"Mmm, I love the taste of black cum."

He looked down at her as she sucked his cock.

"You really are a black cock slut, aren't you?"

Mary sat back on her heels, hid her face in her hands, and whimpered as she realized what she'd done.

"Oh, my god! I love Kyle. Why did I do that?"

He tucked his softened dick back into his shorts.

"Once you're a black cock whore, you always are."

As he was leaving, he told her.

"By the way, my name is Calvin. If you want more black dick, come down to the end of the beach about midnight, there'll be all you can handle."

Mary continued to sit on the floor of the storage room where she'd just fucked the big, black cock of a man whose name she'd just learned.

She held her hands to her face and wept as she told herself, 'Why did I do that? I love Kyle! This is it, never again! I'm going to be faithful to Kyle.'

Mary pulled her bikini bottoms up and straightened out her top, in an attempt to make herself look as though she hadn't just been fucked, before she went back out to the poolside bar and found Kyle exactly where she'd left him.

He leaned over to give her a kiss.

"What took you so long, honey?"

Mary could still taste the cum in her mouth, so she turned her head to give him her cheek.

"I got lost on the path coming back from the ladies room."

As Mary sat next to her new husband, she felt Calvin's cum oozing out of her freshly fucked pussy as it soaked the crotch of her bikini bottoms.

The bartender came over and gave Mary a sly wink.

"Is there anything I can get for you folks?"

Mary stammered as she felt a shiver go through her body and a wanton longing as she remembered his big, black cock buried inside of her slut pussy not fifteen minutes earlier.

Kyle asked.

"Are you ok, honey?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. I think the tropical heat, combined with the alcohol, plus all of the excitement during the past few days, is catching up with me. Would you mind if we went back to the room for a while?"

Kyle excitedly replied.

"No, not at all!"

As he helped her up from the bar stool and held her hand to lead her back to their room, he thought, 'Yes! Maybe I'll get some now?'—after they'd checked in the night before (exhausted from their long flight), they'd both quickly fallen asleep.

When they got back to their room, Kyle held her close and started to rub Mary's chest as he tried to give her a kiss, but she turned her head away.

"I'm all sweaty from the heat. I need to shower."

Mary quickly disappeared into the bathroom and locked the door behind her. As she stood under the hot water that was cascading down her sexy body, Mary continuously tried to push the image of Calvin's big, black cock out of her mind and think about only her husband (Kyle).

***

As Kyle laid on the bed, daydreaming and waiting for his sexy bride to come out of the bathroom, he still couldn't believe his luck that Mary was his bride.

They'd met eighteen months ago while they were in college—he was a grad student working on his masters of IT development, and Mary was a senior who needed help with her math, so she'd contacted him (through his advisor) for tutoring.

***

Mary was a party girl on campus. She had blonde hair, blue eyes, and always wore tight tops (to show off her large, D-cup breasts) and short skirts. Because she was co-captain of the cheerleading squad, she was always was dating one of the jocks.

***

They started to meet twice a week at a local coffee shop. At first, Mary was sort of distant, but as their tutoring sessions progressed, she became friendlier with him. After a couple months, he finally got the courage to ask her out to the movies, and he was shocked when she agreed to go with him.

On their third date, he'd gotten the courage to give her a kiss goodnight when he dropped her off at her apartment. Having her breasts pushed up against his chest while he kissed her excited him, but when she slipped her tongue into his mouth, he came in his pants—he was embarrassed and quickly rushed back to his car.

After they'd been dating a couple of months, she invited him into her apartment one night and, while they were sitting on the couch and sharing a kiss, he tentatively rubbed her breasts through her shirt. Mary reached down, unzipped his pants, reached in, and when she grabbed his dick...he came all over her hand.

Mary assured him.

"It's ok. Don't be embarrassed. It happens to men all the time."

When Kyle did finally get Mary into bed one night, he was so excited to make love to her that, when he stuck his dick inside of her, he climaxed before he was all of the way in.

Mary told him.

"It's ok, sex is overrated anyhow. The emotional connection is more important than the physical connection."

During the next year, whenever they were in bed, the longest he'd last was about two minutes—Mary was so gorgeous and sexy, he couldn't help it—but she always told him.

"How long you last isn't important."

When Mary started dropping hints about marriage, he couldn't believe his luck.

***

While Mary was in the shower, she thought back to when she'd met Kyle. She was always the party girl—having fun and dating a lot of guys—and she never paid much attention to her classes. She was failing math and needed to pass the course if she wanted to graduate when her professor suggested a tutor and set up a meeting with Kyle.

When they first met, she thought, 'He's kind of cute...in a nerdy way.' The more they met, the more she liked him—he was sweet and very smart. She was surprised when he asked her out and even more surprised at herself when she agreed because he was definitely not like the guys she normally dated.

Most of the men she'd dated were jocks and would have her in their bed, fucking her brains out, by the end of the first date. She'd dated some of the black football players and loved being stuffed with their big cocks.

Kyle didn't even try to kiss her until their third date, and it was a couple of months before he tried to be intimate—it was actually a refreshing change not to have a guy pawing at her all of the time.

As she thought about her future, Mary decided she did love Kyle...in a way. There wasn't any passion or excitement, but he treated her as if she were a princess, never said no when she wanted something, and made a lot of money. He'd make a great husband and be able to take care of her.

When Mary finished with her shower, she'd decided she was going to be faithful and be a good wife to Kyle.

***

As she approached the bed, Mary seductively unwrapped the towel, dropped it to the floor to expose her naked body, and crawled across the bed to her husband.

"Take your clothes off and make love to your wife."

Kyle couldn't get out of his clothes fast enough.

After Mary had spread her legs and motioned for Kyle to mount her, he put his dick inside of her and bucked his hips as he slid his little dick in and out of Mary, but she hardly felt it.

Mary moaned.

"That's it, fuck me lover!"

Kyle started to moan and grunt as he pushed himself inside of her and climaxed. He rolled off of Mary and, while lying beside her, tried to catch his breath.

"Oh, my god, that was wonderful! I love you so much, Mary. Was it good for you, too?"

Mary lied.

"It was great. I love you."

Within five minutes, Kyle was fast asleep and snoring next to her.

As Mary laid in bed, frustrated, she thought about Calvin and his big cock—how it had made her feel so stuffed, how he pounded her pussy for almost fifteen minutes, and how he made her cum three times. Kyle couldn't last more than two minutes with his pathetic, skinny, little dick—on a good day, it might've measured four and a half inches, so she could hardly even feel it was inside of her.

She really did love Kyle (he bought her anything she wanted), but there was no way he was ever going to be able to satisfy her. She wondered, 'Can I go through life never being sexually satisfied?'

After waking up from his nap, Kyle acted as if he was the king of the world. While they were at dinner, Mary couldn't stop thinking about Calvin's thick cock.

Later that evening, after dinner, they stopped by the resort's nightclub and, when they sat at the bar, the huge, black bartender asked them.

"Hi, my name is Jason. What can I get for you two tonight?"

As he set Mary's drink in front of her, he complimented her.

"You're looking very sexy."

Kyle stammered.

"My, god...how rude of him...I'm going to...report him to...management tomorrow."

Mary ran her hand up Kyle's forearm.

"It's not a big deal. Don't worry about it."

When Jason delivered their next round of drinks, he gave Mary a sly grin and quietly told her.

"I heard It's beautiful on the beach at midnight."

As she remembered Calvin's thick cock inside of her and his remark about the beach, Mary blushed and immediately felt her pussy getting wet as she thought, 'Calvin must've said something to Jason.'

Kyle asked.

"What did he say to you about the beach?"

"Just something about it being beautiful at night."

After another couple of drinks, Kyle was feeling drunk, so they decided to go back to their room and, as they were leaving, Mary could've sworn she saw Jason wink at her.

Mary felt horny when they got to their room.

"Get on the bed, Kyle, I have a surprise for you."

She went into the bathroom and changed into a sexy, see-through negligee that left the top of her tits and her nipples exposed and barely covered her pussy. As she approached the bed, she discovered Kyle lying on his back (naked) and...fast asleep.

Mary wanted to wake him up, so she reached down and stroked his dick, took it into her mouth, and sucked on it while she hoped to make him hard. As she let his soft, little dick fall from her mouth, Kyle mumbled something in his sleep and rolled over.

Frustrated, Mary went outside to the balcony after getting a drink from the mini bar, and wondered, 'Can I go through life never being sexually satisfied?'

A warm, almost sensual, breeze was blowing from the ocean, and she became wet as she thought about Calvin's hard cock fucking her earlier. Without realizing it, she slowly stroked her fingers along her pussy lips. As she heard the gentle breaking of the waves on the beach, she wondered, 'What did he mean when he said, "...all the black dick I can handle?"

She looked at the bedside clock—twenty minutes after midnight—and wondered, 'Would Calvin still be there?'

Kyle was sound asleep and snoring, so Mary put on a long robe from the hotel after she'd decided to take a walk down to the beach to see what Calvin was talking about. As she walked (barefoot) down the path toward the end of the beach, she told herself, 'I'm only going to sneak down there and see. I'm not going to do anything.'

As Mary got closer to the beach, she heard a woman moaning over the sound of the gentle waves. As she slowly rounded a curve on the path, she saw a woman lying on a picnic table (about eighty feet away) with her legs spread and Calvin was sliding his big cock in and out of her.

As Calvin slammed his cock home, Mary heard the girl yell.

"Fuck me with your big dick!"

Mary quietly crept closer, leaned against a palm tree, and hid behind some bushes so she could watch Calvin's wet cock slide in and out of the girl's pussy. Absentmindedly, she reached into her robe to stroke herself and was amazed at how wet she'd become while remembering what his big cock felt like.

While she watched Calvin fuck the girl, Mary stroked her fingers through her wet pussy lips and squeezed and pinched her nipples with her other hand until her whole body shook as she climaxed.

All of a sudden, she heard a deep, booming voice behind her.

"You couldn't stay away, could you?"

She spun around and saw Jason's naked, muscular chest.

Jason was big—about six feet, six inches tall; wide shoulders; and all muscle.

Before she could yell out, Jason had reached around her, pulled her close, covered her mouth with his huge hand, and whispered.

"Shh, you know why you're here. We're going to give you all of the black dick you can handle."

Jason easily picked her up and carried her over to the picnic table where Calvin was slamming his cock into the girl.

As he put Mary down on the edge of the table at the opposite end, Jason exclaimed.

"Hey, Calvin! Look who I found hiding in the bushes...the black cock slut you were telling me about!"

As Calvin continued to fuck the girl under him, Mary recognized her as one of the girls from the hotel's front desk when they'd checked in.

As he buried his cock inside of the girl and climaxed deep inside of her, Calvin exclaimed

"I knew she'd show up!"

Jason stood in front of Mary, reached down, and began to slowly open her robe.

"Let's see what we have here."

A shiver was sent through Mary's entire body as he slid his large fingers across her hard nipples.

"Very nice!"

Jason held the side of Mary's face in his hand as he pulled her forward for a passionate kiss. As Mary melted into the kiss, she reached down, felt and stroked his cock in his shorts, and thought, 'Oh...my...god! It's huge!'

As Jason continued to kiss Mary, he slid his tongue into her mouth and reached down to stroke her. As soon as his fingers touched her soaked pussy, Mary shivered and climaxed.

Jason exclaimed.

"Damn! You really are hot to trot!"

Mary didn't say a word because she was embarrassed, but she continued to stroke his huge cock inside of his shorts.

Calvin walked up to them and handed Jason a joint.

"I told you she was a black cock whore."

Jason held the joint to Mary's lips.

"Take a hit of this. You're going to love it."

Mary deeply inhaled the joint, held it in her lungs, and she felt it hit her...almost immediately.

Jason gently pushed Mary back until she was lying on the table (with her legs hanging over the sides), pulled his shorts down, stroked his cock, and slid the massive head between Mary's wet cunt lips.

Mary jumped when she felt his cock, propped up on her elbows, and looked down between her legs. She couldn't believe the size of Jason's cock...it was huge! It was, at least, ten inches long and as thick as her wrist.

"My, god! You're going to split me in two with that thing!"

Jason started to slowly push the plum-shaped head of his cock into her.

"Shh. Lie back and enjoy. I think you're going to love it."

After a couple of minutes of using his weight to push, the fat head of his cock finally popped inside of her wet pussy.

Mary held her hand against Jason's chest.

"Stop for a minute! It hurts. Let me get used to it."

After she finally nodded her head for Jason to continue, he pushed more of his fat cock into her. When he had about half of his cock inside of Mary's wet pussy, her whole body shook and she tossed her head back and forth as she exploded all over Jason's cock.

"Holy fuck! I've never felt so full!"

Realising, she was a black cock whore and would never give it up, Mary reached down and grabbed the edge of the table to hold her hips at the end.

"Now, fuck my married slut cunt with your beautiful big black cock until you cum inside of me."

Jason pushed until he was buried all of the way inside of her and stopped.

"Oh, my god! I'm so full of cock!"

Jason pulled almost all of the way out and stabbed his cock all of the way back into her. After a few deep strokes into Mary's pussy, she started to moan (her eyes shut) as her body shook.

As Jason stroked in and out of her soaked pussy, Mary yelled.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck! Fill me with your huge cock! Fuck me deeper!"

Calvin and the girl approached the table—Mary had forgotten about them—and the girl reached out and started to massage Mary's tits and pinched her nipples.

"Hi, I'm Chloe. I think you're beautiful."

Calvin climbed up onto the table and was stroking his hard cock. Mary reached over, grabbed his big cock, and guided it into her mouth.

As Jason pounded her pussy with his huge cock, and she sucked Calvin's cock as deep into her throat as she could, and Chloe sucked and pinched her nipples, Mary thought, 'I really am a black cock slut!'

Mary was constantly cumming—one climax would roll into the next—as Calvin stroked his cock faster.

"Get ready, slut! I'm going to cum!" Jason yelled out.

As Jason pounded into her one last time before he held himself deep inside of her and came. Calvin pulled out of her mouth, and stroking his cock started to cum, Mary caught the first spurt in her mouth, and the next one landed on her chest (which Chloe proceeded to lick up)

Mary's whole body shook with the most intense orgasm of her life as she tasted Calvin's cum, felt Jason cum inside of her, and felt Chloe suck her tits.

Calvin leaned down and whispered into her ear.

"I'll make sure you get all of the black dick you can handle, slut!"

After Mary rested for a minute, she made her way back to her room as cum dripped down her legs and with dried cum on her big tits. When she got back to the room, Kyle was still fast asleep.

As Mary stood under the hot shower and cleaned the cum off, she was conflicted, 'I love Kyle. I need to stay faithful to him.'

12