Married with Children - Spring Break

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly made no attempt to cover her flesh and stammered: "h-hi Daddy. I was just making sure they voted for me...you know so we could split the prize money. You know I'm a good girl."

Al literally could not take his eyes off her nude body as he answered: "yeah...everyone tells me how good you are. I think it's time I found out for myself." He shoved his trunks down to his ankles and stepped out of them." Now it was Kelly's turn to stare. Her father's penis was at least ten inches long and seemed to be as thick as her wrist. It looked like a club.

As if it were a reflex action, she spread her legs as far apart as she could and remarked: "ohhh Daddy...you're not Mr. Emptypants at all. Why would Mommy call you that?"

Referring to the cartoon character Peggy had once drawn to emasculate him, Al answered: "because she is a red-headed shrew, Pumpkin. But enough about her. You are absolutely gorgeous."

Jumping up onto the bed, Al just stared at her nubile body. He loved her bald mound and the sight of the cum leaking out of her slit seemed to arouse him even more. Kelly's ass was squirming with anticipation as Al rubbed his crown up and down her fleshy lips. Al hadn't fucked a teenage pussy since Peggy was in high school and he couldn't wait to sink his rod into her. "Thank you Daddy," she looked directly into his eyes with her most seductive smile, puckered her lips, and whispered: "fuck me, Daddy. Fuck my little pussy with your big fat cock." Not taking a chance that this opportunity would vanish, Al shoved forward and slid his fat prick into her slit, splitting her fleshy lips.

Even though she had just been violated and stretched, Al moaned: "oh Pumpkin...your pussy is so tight." He wanted to say: "like your Mother's was twenty years ago," but he didn't want to spoil the mood.

"That's because your cock is so fucking big," Kelly squealed as Al buried his entire log deep up into her belly. "Fuck me, Daddy," she groaned, "stretch my little cunt...fuck me hard." Al had never been more turned on and he began to slam his huge prick in and out of her wet hole, his balls slapping against her firm ass. "Yesss...yesss, I love your big cock," she screamed as Al stretched her pussy with every thrust. He loved the way her firm tits bounced and jiggled as he fucked her; flopping against her chest. Slamming into her, spreading her fleshy lips, Al ran his hands up and down her chest; her skin smooth as silk.

"You know Kelly, you don't have "big'uns, but they're nice...cute; and with fifty thousand dollars you could always have them fixed."

"But Daddy, Bud says more than a handful is just a waste," she moaned while feeling her pussy stretch.

"Bud...oh Pumpkin, don't tell me you let that weenie touch 'em," Al exclaimed.

"I know he's a geek and everything; but don't worry Daddy, you're almost as big as him," she remarked.

"What," Al yelled and stopped thrusting, "are you tellin' me that your loser brother has a bigger dick than me."

"Only a couple inches," she held up her fingers two inches apart, "and I really can't tell the difference. And besides, you fuck much better than he does. Now please fuck me Daddy." Looking down at her incredible nude body, Al was completely aroused and now he was also pissed. He began to fuck her hole so hard that he thought the bed was going to collapse. Her tits might not have been huge, but they were now flopping against her chest and making "slapping" noises. Al slammed into her pussy and ground his groin into hers as he fucked his beautiful daughter. "Yesss...yesss, just like that. Fuck me...stretch my little cunt." Al slid his arms under her smooth legs and lifted her knees up onto his shoulders, giving him a better angle to plow down into her pussy.

He was now getting maximum penetration and with each stroke he twisted his hips so that his pole spiraled inside her. Grasping her perfect ass cheeks in his coarse hands, he pulled her onto him at the same time he thrust into her. "Oh God...that feels so good...fuck me...fuck me," Kelly wailed as her body convulsed. She could feel every inch of her cunt being stretched and it was pure ecstasy. Feeling her vaginal walls spasm around him, Al lost control and began to flood her tunnel with his seed. The world could have been exploding and Al wouldn't have known...all he cared about was shooting his load as far up Kelly's wonderful tight cunt as he could. "Yesss...fill my cunt...cum in me," she gasped.

He kept pumping and thrusting until he was certain every drop had been squeezed from his balls; her pussy felt soo incredibly good. When he was finished pumping his semen into her hole, Al backed down the bed, watching his pole slide out of her pink slit. As his cum began to drool out of her hole, Al asked: "you really like cock, don't you Pumpkin?"

"I really do, Daddy," she answered. "The more I get fucked, the more I like it. Say, don't you have a Judge's meeting?"

"Yeah, you're right," he said, "I guess I'd better get going. You know the pageant starts soon; you better get cleaned up. One hundred thousand dollars...and it's all ours!"

When the pageant began, Kelly's friends did everything they could to sabotage her competition; including spreading marbles when one girl was attempting to dance. Kelly's "talent" was chewing gum and blowing a bubble; but with her micro-bikini, she didn't really need a talent. When the judging had concluded, the MC announced: "and the winner of the Miss Spring Break Pageant is...Miss Chicago...Kelly Bundy." Kelly jumped up and down so vigorously that her right breast popped right out of her bikini top. As the previous year's winner was handing the satin sash to Kelly, the MC had another announcement: "we've just been informed that one of the judges is Miss Bundy's father, and another is her neighbor. I'm sorry Miss Bundy but you are disqualified."

Adjusting her breast, Kelly looked angrily around the crowd and her eyes fell on her brother. "Budrick," he could read her lips; but he shook his head "no" and pointed to the judge's stand. There was Marcy with her hands around Jefferson's neck; his face turning blue. There was no way Bud would have jeopardized his opportunity to fuck Kelly's sweet pussy every night.

To add insult to injury, as the police were handcuffing Al and charging him with fraud; he told Bud: "I'm still moving here. Sell my cans and bottles to get bail."

Ruining Al's plans, Bud told him: "you know these parties only last for about a month. Where are you going to get money after that?" Poor Al.

(Thanks for reading my story. It's not perfect but I hope you enjoyed it. Feedback is always welcome.)