Married Woman Has First Affair Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked around the corner of the bar and Tony saw me right away. He had a smile on his face and gave me a thumbs up as Heather was continuing to bob up and down on his cock. She was jacking what wasn't in her mouth while Tony was grabbing her hair.

"What the fuck is going on?" I shouted.

Heather immediately stopped sucking his cock and jumped up. She had drool running out of her mouth and looked scared and about to cry. She wiped the drool from her mouth and looked at me and dropped her head. I walked up to her as Tony stood there with his still hard cock sticking out of his pants.

"I am so sorry baby, Tony seduced me. He kept whispering in my ear and the alcohol was making my thinking fuzzy. Please don't leave me baby. I am so sorry. It will never happen again. I promise!" Heather said as she started to sob.

I walked up to her and put my arm around her shoulder "I'm not going to leave you Heather. I set this up. I wanted you to do this. I wanted to try to get you into a threesome tonight that is why I let you pick the guy. I knew you were getting drunk and I know how horny you get when you are drinking so I figured now was the best opportunity." I said.

Heather looked up at me and a flash of anger came across her face. She was pissed!

"DO YOU THINK I AM A SLUT JOHN!" she screamed. "IF YOU WANTED ME TO BE IN A THREESOME ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS ASK, I TOLD YOU I LOVE YOU AND THAT I WILL DO ANYTHING FOR YOU BUT DON'T TRY TO TRICK ME INTO DOING IT! BE HONEST WITH ME AND TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT ME TO DO!"

I felt like shit after she said that. I didn't know what to say. "I love you Heather and I want us to experience different things together. I should have told you what I wanted you to do. I am truly sorry."

Heather looked up at me and it was like a switch had been flipped. She threw her arms around me and hugged me tight. I nuzzled her neck and held her just as tight.

As she pulled back from me we both looked at Tony who still had his semi hard cock sticking out of his pants. Heather looked down at it and then looked at Tony. "Get in the back of the truck, John you drive. I am going to finish sucking his cock since he got the short end of all of this. Tony, I will never kiss you or call you baby or meet up with you unless John is present. I love him with all of my heart and will never betray him like that but if he wants me to fuck other men then I will. Tonight I will give you a blowjob only. You can squeeze my tits and finger my pussy but that is the extent of it. If we are ever going to meet again it will be with John present. When we are done give him your number and he will make the decision of if and when this will happen again."

We all got in the truck with me in the front and Heather and Tony in the back. I know how good Heather sucks cock so I know she was really doing a number on him. As I drove I could hear Heather slobbering all over his cock and moaning as Tony fingered her pussy. I listened to her gag as she took him deep and then heard her licking his shaft. I think I also heard her slapping his cock against her cheek and face but I couldn't see so I am not sure.

After 20 minutes of driving around Tony yelled, "FUCK I'M GOING TO CUM! Suck my cock deeper. Fuck here it comes! Right down your throat!"

Tony came deep in Heather's throat and she swallowed every drop. She continued to suck on his cock until we got back to the bar. Tony handed me a business card with his name and number on it. "If you ever want to do this again give me a call. Heather is fucking hot and she can really suck cock."

As Tony got out of the truck he thanked Heather and thanked me again. Heather climbed up front. "I am still pissed at you but I can guarantee you that was the hottest thing I have ever done! When we get home I am going to fuck you all night and all day tomorrow. We are definitely doing this again! I love you John and will never do this without your permission and I want you to always be there when it happens."

Hope you enjoyed the story!

Chapter 4 coming soon!

12